Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,200 members, 7,887,521 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:03 AM

Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] (72061 Views)

Woman Used By 5 Pastors For Miracles Traced, Reveals What Happened / Zimbabwe Pastor Allows His Member To Make Calls When Performing Miracles. Photo / The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by BluntBoy(m): 4:30pm On Aug 20, 2017
majekdom2:
if you keep gathering from house to house over a period of 12 months, pls do something else. Growth an multiplication is a sign of God's prescence. What the holyghost puts in your head you say?? Dude you need help!

It is you who needs help, my brother. You say what these men put in your head but I say what the Holy Spirit puts in my head. My understanding of the Bible is not by my knowledge. Just like Isaiah asked that God put words in his mouth have I continually asked the Holy Spirit to help me understand the scriptures.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 20, 2017
BluntBoy:

What do you mean by growth because you clearly missed my mentioning of unbelievers. It is not increasing churchgoers. It means edifying ourselves daily and reaching out to unbelievers. To you, growth is "55 new comers to Redeem Church of God". 55 new bench warmers. No, that is not growth. Narrow is the way. Crowd does not mean growth.
your understanding of the scripture is so limited. How did you come to conclude they are bench warmers. These ar people that have testimonies in a short time. I ask again, what proofs have you? Who are you witnesses. Read acts 13:44.almost The whole city gathered to hear God's word. Growth is a sign of God's word. Come out of your mediocrity, get into the scripture with real teachers, you will see you are ignorant of so many things.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 20, 2017
BluntBoy:

It is you who needs help, my brother. You say what these men put in your head but I say what the Holy Spirit puts in my head. My understanding of the Bible is not by my knowledge. Just like Isaiah asked that God put words in his mouth have I continually asked the Holy Spirit to help me understand the scriptures.
you go talking what "holyghost" puts in your head... No preparation. Confused man of God you are
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by BluntBoy(m): 4:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
majekdom2:
your understanding of the scripture is so limited. How did you come to conclude they are bench warmers. These ar people that have testimonies in a short time. I ask again, what proofs have you? Who are you witnesses. Read acts 13:44.almost The whole city gathered to hear God's word. Growth is a sign of God's word. Come out of your mediocrity, get into the scripture with real teachers, you will see you are ignorant of so many things.

Perhaps, it is you who needs real teachers. Testimonies do not prove anything. I have seen people give testimonies after visiting Osun river. Your problem is that you are one of the generations who desperately wants signs. And the Bible has already said that you will not see anything. Go and pick up your bible and stop being a zombie who swallows up everything his pastor tells him. If you or they were not bench warmers, they would not be in the body of Christ and reduce themselves to mere listeners every Sunday while a preacher does the teaching of a gospel in his own understanding of it. No edification of souls, no use of various gifts during an assembly. Just many people sitting down with Bibles and jotters and listening to a man who claims to know more than them by virtue of special anointing.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by BluntBoy(m): 4:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
majekdom2:
you go talking what "holyghost" puts in your head... No preparation. Confused man of God you are

Well, I can't help you if you decide to go down that lane. I don't have to start explaining what that means to you. When Aaron was used as Moses' mouthpiece, did it mean that Moses never prepared? Preparation involves studying the word and asking for inspiration.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
BluntBoy:

Perhaps, it is you who needs real teachers. Testimonies do not prove anything. I have seen people give testimonies after visiting Osun river. Your problem is that you are one of the generations who desperately wants signs. And the Bible has already said that you will not see anything. Go and pick up your bible and stop being a zombie who swallows up everything his pastor tells him. If you or they were not bench warmers, they would not be in the body of Christ and reduce themselves to mere listeners every Sunday while a preacher does the teaching of a gospel in his own understanding of it. No edification of souls, no use of various gifts during an assembly. Just many people sitting down with Bibles and jotters and listening to a man who claims to know more than them by virtue of special anointing.
where is your say on the whole city gathering? People go to osun, are you sure you are not one? Are there no real witnessess? How can you be a man of God and there is no witness. you are there in your misery and hate but the redeem church is growing. You are in a delusion of a confused man thinking it's the holy spirit. Brother, the devil speaks too. Claiming to know which faith is young and typing rubbish about what's literal. Do you want me to use scriptures to prove you are a foolish man?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by Topgainer: 4:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
BluntBoy:

It is you who needs help, my brother.
majekdom2:
Can the two of you please open a new thread and discuss? You discussions are nice but it is hijacking the thread which was for short wooden staff. It is taking up the space from the discussants of the new revelation on authority stick.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by BluntBoy(m): 5:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
Topgainer:

Can the two of you please open a new thread and discuss? You discussions are nice but it is hijacking the thread which was for short wooden staff. It is taking up the space from the discussants of the new revelation on authority stick.

Sorry, brother.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by BluntBoy(m): 5:04pm On Aug 20, 2017
majekdom2:
where is your say on the whole city gathering? People go to osun, are you sure you are not one? Are there no real witnessess? How can you be a man of God and there is no witness. you are there in your misery and hate but the redeem church is growing. You are in a delusion of a confused man thinking it's the holy spirit. Brother, the devil speaks too. Claiming to know which faith is young and typing rubbish about what's literal. Do you want me to use scriptures to prove you are a foolish man?

Open a thread and let me school you on how to test spirits grin. As for this thread, we have derailed it terribly.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 20, 2017
Topgainer:

what are you saying. If you want a personal thread to engage your audience open that. Is the OP complaining of space, see wahala oo

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by chiraqDemon(m): 5:09pm On Aug 20, 2017
AnonyNymous:
LMAO!! What a clown!
They're doing magic tricks now lmao grin grin
That shih looks like a prop off a Disney movie grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by chiraqDemon(m): 5:11pm On Aug 20, 2017
1Sharon:
Harry Potter
Enoch Harry Adeboye-Potter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by Topgainer: 5:18pm On Aug 20, 2017
angelbulksms:

What you quoted is inconclusive because the submit button was mistakenly pressed. Kindly scroll up or go to the previous page to read our conclusive comment.

But if that comment is insufficient, kindly consult with your pastor who definitely has more knowledge and understanding than us on such matters. Thanks.

Happy Sunday.
I wouldn't have replied differently even with the new additions to your post. Open a new thread, highlight all that your Pastors have thought. I will assume for the benefit of doubt they are all genuine and we shall have a fruitful discussion on these new Revelations and the dangers in them.
Hopefully, we shall not be summoning wands or Bishop this / prophet this /pastor that said this and that. We shall take directly from what Jesus said or what the Bible says about it.
I am speaking in respect of the bold, let Bible be your standard that is a better authority. Good evening.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 20, 2017
Topgainer:

Moses! Not again.
Quote me when you have the passages I asked for. It is that simple. We are not discussing transparency here. I like Pastor Adeboye and I like his honest contributions all these while.
But this short wooden staff that looks like Harry Porters tool is what I am trying to understand. So quote me when you've got the passages I want to see and you will get a reply from here. Otherwise, back off for RCCG members who can explain away what I consider very ODD and convince me with at least one passage where Jesus flashed his wand.

Don't mind them. They quote the Old testament when it's convenient for them
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 20, 2017
wolesmile:
Do you want to tell me he wasn't a C&S member in Willoughby street, Ebute Meta, or that he didn't start and lead his fellowship while still a member? Was it not the fellowship that led to RCCG? Do you think it's leading a church that makes one a church elder? It's a documented fact that he started building the foundation of his church while still a church elder in C&S. You and I were truely not there when the "Foundation" was being laid. But when the shocking revelation behind each congregation starts coming out, it's better you brace yourself to be able to absorb it.
NOW SHOCK ME WITH WHAT I DON'T KNOW!!!

Chai

Things dey happen for this country

Expose things please.

No be only short wooden staff, we go soon see long iron stick
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by Topgainer: 5:45pm On Aug 20, 2017
Topgainer:

majekdom2:
what are you saying. If you want a personal thread to engage your audience open that. Is the OP complaining of space, see wahala oo
BluntBoy:

Sorry, brother.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by Topgainer: 6:07pm On Aug 20, 2017
Activa:

Chai
Things dey happen for this country
Expose things please.
No be only short wooden staff, we go soon see long iron stick
grin I will resign to accepting the short wooden staff as part of Christianity and not leftovers from Moses, that occult vultures are feeding on, if only am led into it by at least a passage that will support this very Christian wand.
With Pastor Adeboye's level of Knowledge I don't expect him to hold on to a wand passed on to him from a man who barely was literate and barely could analyse scriptures at least with materials from scholars, church historians and theologians who ask critical questions with the Bible. And much more a man who had stints with Baba Aladura C & S. We all know in Aladura these things are normal and honestly I don't have anything against them as they, from the word go, have not shyed away in showing the mixed Christianity they practiced. (Materials from Torah and some adaptations from Christianity).
But I am ashamed and shocked that Pastor Adeboye who professes to be a Christian, undiluted in some sense, will have the audacity to flash that wand regardless of what it will subserve.

Activa:

Don't mind them. They quote the Old testament when it's convenient for them
Earlier, it looked like somebody could bail the cat by calling it a new revelation which Christians are inundated with from time to time, when most of the RCCG people on this thread, failed to show this wooden authority stick in the life of Jesus or his Apostles.
The bottomline is that Christians must be extremely cautious as we shall see a lot, very many manifestations of odd things and influences at this point in time. We were forewarned Angels will come from 'heaven' with odd revelations and 'authenticating' it with some wonders.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by HMZi: 6:13pm On Aug 20, 2017
delivryboy:

This is one meaningless slang used in Nigeria, used arbitrarily, does not hold any message, forcefully used by wannabes "what has cast?"
Adeboye Fanatic WAZAP??
you don cast 2
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by KingSango(m): 6:26pm On Aug 20, 2017
Billyonaire:
Every religion is a creation of the Occult. And the stick, is the nothing more than a talisman, an instrument of magic. But religions preach against magic as if they are not products of metaphysical initiations, aka 'anointing' when magic is the mystical foundation of all religions.

Shamans should call themselves shamans, but in Nigeria, shamans masquerade as Pastors.

Christianity grew out of the Ptolemy cult of Ancient Egypt, that's when Greeks, mulattoes and rebellious Africans, were practice Babylonian child sacrifice, sex rituals and sodomy under Egyptian Astrology.

Learn all about the sick pedophile Illuminati: Dick Gregory was Boule: https://theriseofsodom..com/2016/04/devil-worship-witchcraft-and-sodomy.html

1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by GHoJes: 6:36pm On Aug 20, 2017
J
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by dangotesmummy: 6:46pm On Aug 20, 2017
TheEminentLaity:
cry You could not even discern that flesh and blood did not reveal these to me. You better pray for the gift of discernment and watch your tongue for within it is life and also destruction.
smh.please excuse me undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by omoelerin1: 7:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
wolesmile:
Do you want to tell me he wasn't a C&S member in Willoughby street, Ebute Meta, or that he didn't start and lead his fellowship while still a member? Was it not the fellowship that led to RCCG? Do you think it's leading a church that makes one a church elder? It's a documented fact that he started building the foundation of his church while still a church elder in C&S. You and I were truely not there when the "Foundation" was being laid. But when the shocking revelation behind each congregation starts coming out, it's better you brace yourself to be able to absorb it.
OK, historian, how has having been a C&S member serves as the evidence that he must have used fetish objects in his ministry and bequeathed this on his successor?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by omoelerin1: 7:39pm On Aug 20, 2017
wolesmile:
OK historian, how has having been a C&S member serves as an evidence that he must have been fetish while laying the foundation of his ministry and probably bequeathed this on his successor? You too confessed that you were not there while the foundation was being laid. Do you know why he left the C&S in the first place?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by TheEminentLaity: 8:15pm On Aug 20, 2017
Repent and become born again and pray for the Spirit to lead you into all truth and seek his gifts, especially discernment because you seem to be on the broad way that leads to destr ...
dangotesmummy:
smh.please excuse me undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by wolesmile(m): 8:19pm On Aug 20, 2017
omoelerin1:
OK historian, how has having been a C&S member serves as an evidence that he must have been fetish while laying the foundation of his ministry and probably bequeathed this on his successor? You too confessed that you were not there while the foundation was being laid. Do you know why he left the C&S in the first place?
I thought you said you wanted to shock me with one Akindayomi history? Still waiting...
You better continue being the loyal, dogmatic, no questions asked sheeple that you are. Olohun a pin wa lere.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by dangotesmummy: 8:26pm On Aug 20, 2017
TheEminentLaity:
Repent and become born again and pray for the Spirit to lead you into all truth and seek his gifts, especially discernment because you seem to be on the broad way that leads to destr ...
you Will be destroyed.ewolepe undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by TheEminentLaity: 8:29pm On Aug 20, 2017
grin Jesus loves you brother. Repent and be saved.
dangotesmummy:
you Will be destroyed.ewolepe undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by dangotesmummy: 8:30pm On Aug 20, 2017
TheEminentLaity:
grin Jesus loves you brother. Repent and be saved.
I have repented
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by omoelerin1: 8:36pm On Aug 20, 2017
wolesmile:
I thought you said you wanted to shock me with one Akindayomi history? Still waiting...
You better continue being the loyal, dogmatic, no questions asked sheeple that you are. Olohun a pin wa lere.
You are silent on my question concerning the C&S you mentioned earlier. I cannot say anything until you answer my question.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by TheEminentLaity: 8:39pm On Aug 20, 2017
Good! Now renounce all witches and wizards and their magical tools.
dangotesmummy:
I have repented
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by dangotesmummy: 8:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
TheEminentLaity:
Good! Now renounce all witches and wizards and their magical tools.
smh.who told you I'm a wizard?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate / Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand / Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.