Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,200 members, 7,887,514 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:55 AM

Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] (72057 Views)

Woman Used By 5 Pastors For Miracles Traced, Reveals What Happened / Zimbabwe Pastor Allows His Member To Make Calls When Performing Miracles. Photo / The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by TheEminentLaity: 2:04pm On Aug 20, 2017
cry You could not even discern that flesh and blood did not reveal these to me. You better pray for the gift of discernment and watch your tongue for within it is life and also destruction.
dangotesmummy:
the holy spirit does not work and thrive with an unholy spirit
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
BluntBoy:

I know the scripture, I just want you to put it here so I can use it to teach you to always read my posts very well before you comment on them.
since you want to teach, post it yourself teacher. You know the scripture... odiegwu. Guy get busy with things that will advance you and not getting critical with with ministry whose message has been accepted in many nations of the world.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
Nigerians are the worst hypocrite in the history of man kind... they come critical with religious leaders, come critical with government without acting or whilst they do worse in the same government, come critical with friends, family, colleagues at office and they expect things to change.... no, it won't.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by BluntBoy(m): 2:19pm On Aug 20, 2017
majekdom2:
use you internet and read it... perhaps snap that part in your bible except your "ministry" has not read that part of the scripture.

Alright, it seems you don't like stress. Below is the Bible verse:

And ye became followers of us, and of the Lord, having received the word in much affliction, with joy of the Holy Ghost:

Paul used the plural "US". In the thread I wrote sometime ago, I wrote that Paul identified with the foundational Apostles. Because the faith was still young, the Apostles were the foundation upon which the Early Church grew. Never was the flock called a Paul's flock or followers.

Now, the overseers were not one of the original Apostles and never was there a place where they claimed the flock to be their followers. Never in the way you put it "Adeboye and his followers" is very wrong and unbiblical. Throughout his ministry, never did Paul single out a pastor in his letters to the Church in various locations.

Also, the overseers were only needed in those days because the faith was still in its foundational stage. For heaven's sake, do you still think you are not equipped enough that you still need to go to a mighty building and listen to a man teach you the Word? It was needed in those days, but not anymore.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by BluntBoy(m): 2:22pm On Aug 20, 2017
majekdom2:
since you want to teach, post it yourself teacher. You know the scripture... odiegwu. Guy get busy with things that will advance you and not getting critical with with ministry whose message has been accepted in many nations of the world.

I have replied you. Read and help yourself. Foolishness and ignorance will not be an excuse on the last day.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by deflover(m): 2:28pm On Aug 20, 2017
omoelerin1:
How do we know that the Holy Spirit lives in you? What are the fruits of spirit? were the people upon whom the Holy Spirit seldom descended in the old testament not better than you in holiness?

the topic is not about me
the topic is about ur GO

I quoted scriptures to back my points
am I wrong
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 20, 2017
BluntBoy:

Alright, it seems you don't like stress. Below is the Bible verse:

And ye became followers of us, and of the Lord, having received the word in much affliction, with joy of the Holy Ghost:

Paul used the plural "US". In the thread I wrote sometime ago, I wrote that Paul identified with the foundational Apostles. Because the faith was still young, the Apostles were the foundation upon which the Early Church grew. Never was the flock called a Paul's flock or follower.

Now, the overseers were not one of the original Apostles and never was there a place where they claimed the flock to be their followers. Never in the way you put it "Adeboye and his followers" is very wrong and unbiblical. Throughout his ministry, never did Paul single out a pastor in his letters to the Church in various locations.

Also, the overseers were only needed in those days because the faith was still in its foundational stage. For heaven's sake, do you still think you are not equipped enough that you still need to go to a mighty building and listen to a man teach you the Word? It was needed in those days, but not anymore.
you are highly..... I mean highy unintelligent. Now, faith is young.... Lols. How about I tell you that people now refer themselves as followers because their faith is grown. Yea, the faith is grown, so we have identified as followers. Paul letters were to the church, pastors communicate to the church...or is it not the intended adeboye communicates to. It's you now that will say paul's faith was young that was why he referred to the church as the followers of the apostles. Oga, how many miracles you don perform. Read the scriptures and come off your ITK mentality. You know nothing. Only Only a fool claims he knows when he knows nothing. Paul stated clearly, that they should keep teaching th world and that the gospel should keep spreading. If you don't go, how will you learn. Your problem is, you think you know it all
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by sapele914(m): 2:33pm On Aug 20, 2017
ysyowel:
don't condemn any body please. time is coming when Jesus Christ will reward and judge everyone

pls say something good and stop your negatives comments
Not Jesus Christ but Jehovah in the celestial will be the Rewarder and Judge.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 20, 2017
BluntBoy:

I have replied you. Read and help yourself. Foolishness and ignorance will not be an excuse on the last day.
read the scriptures and gain understanding. You know nothing. You are in your shell claiming ministry whilst the gospel is ma waves. Are you non better than a mediocre??
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by BluntBoy(m): 2:37pm On Aug 20, 2017
majekdom2:
you are highly..... I mean highy unintelligent. Now, faith is young.... Lols. How about I tell you that people now refer themselves as followers because their faith is grown. Yea, the faith is grown, so we have identified as followers. Paul letters were to the church, pastors communicate to the church...or is it not the intended adeboye communicates to. It's you now that will say paul's faith was young that was why he referred to the church as the followers of the apostles. Oga, how many miracles you don perform . Read the scriptures and come off your ITK mentality. You know nothing. Only Only a fool claims he knows when he knows nothing.

If signs is all you seek, the Bible already said you would not find it. If you like throw insults around, it would not make you less foolish and easily fooled. No wonder they use signs to scam you. I have already said mine. If you want to remain a follower in a liberated body, that is your headache. Bless you!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
BluntBoy:

If signs is all you seek, the Bible already said you would not find it. If you like throw insults around, it would not make you less foolish and easily fooled. No wonder they use signs to scam you. I have already said mine. If you want to remain a follower in a liberated body, that is your headache. Bless you!!!
Jesus said, the works that I do, greater than them shall you do because I go to the father. Mark 16 : 17 And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues. Are you sure you pray to Jesus? What signs have you performed, Mr grown faith. Come out of your mediocre ministry and understand the scripture before you spill ignorance on a public forum
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by BluntBoy(m): 2:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
majekdom2:
Jesus said, the works that I do, greater than them shall you do because I go to the father. Mark 16 : 17 And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues. Are you sure you pray to Jesus? What signs have you performed, Mr grown faith. Come out of your mediocre ministry and understand the scripture before you spill ignorance on a public forum

LOL. I guess Jesus was talking to only special Christians with special anointings like Adeboye abi? You have just agreed that you are worthless in the body of Christ. Your responsibility is to warm benches in the mighty buildings erroneously called Church. Continue to warm bench, my brother. That is your own commission. LOL.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by omoelerin1: 2:53pm On Aug 20, 2017
Prosper123:
I Can't believe this. Wooden staff for miracles? This is a deviation from the truth, I must say
in your own opinion.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by BluntBoy(m): 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2017
majekdom2:

I can't give signs. It is for those who do not want to believe. In your own case, you want signs because you are foolish and would easily fall and so you will not see signs. Signs are from God and not something to boast about. They are also not what makes you called of God. Anyone can do signs, even magicians do it. Jesus already said many would try to use the signs they did in His name to try to make him let them into Heaven but that He would deny them because they were workers of iniquities. If signs come through me, it is from God and not something for me to boast about or make merchandise of.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by omoelerin1: 3:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
wolesmile:
It's gradually becoming clearer. We've seen the talismanic wand. Other penchants and amulets will soon surface. Like I always tell someone, Akindayomi has done most of the background work, being a former C&S Elder. The world will soon be surprised. And shocked.

Think well before quoting me!

OAM4J, can this go to Canaan for all to discuss?
Can you tell me little about Akindayomi's background as a former elder in C&S and how this has impact on his ministry? please with evidence before I shock you with what you don't know
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
BluntBoy:

I can't give signs. It is for those who do not want to believe. In your own case, you want signs because you are foolish and would easily fall and so you will not see signs. Signs are from God and not something to boast about. They are also not what makes you called of God. Anyone can do signs, even magicians do it. Jesus already said many would try to use the signs they did in His name to try to make him let them into Heaven but that He would deny them because they were workers of iniquities. If signs come through me, it is from God and not something for me to boast about or make merchandise of.
I referred to signs as you claimed Paul in the faith was still young. Now the faith is old, we have followers... what you say. In the book of isaiah it is written, I and the children that the Lord have given me are for signs and wonders. Where a you works to prove that your faith is more mature than the time of Paul. Proofs shuts opponents. You just sit and type rubbish. Stop your ITK and understand the scriptures
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 20, 2017
BluntBoy:

LOL. I guess Jesus was talking to only special Christians with special anointings like Adeboye abi? You have just agreed that you are worthless in the body of Christ. Your responsibility is to warm benches in the mighty buildings erroneously called Church. Continue to warm bench, my brother. That is your own commission. LOL.
do you have a wittness of your ministry. It is not on adeboye... many people. Who can testify about your ministry or it is only you since you believe no one has to come to you to hear the word of God. One man ministry.. read the scriptures and gain understanding!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by bbjummy: 3:15pm On Aug 20, 2017
toragema:

You quoted me wrongly.If you are too feeble or narrow mînded to understand what real men of God do,just stick to the status quo.Didnt Moses have a rod,and Elisha the coat of his master Elija which parted the sea in 2kings2:14,and in the new testament Act19:12the apron of paul is used to heal the sick.Grow up baby christians or jus shut up so that no one knows you are still taking milk and not chewing bones wink
Even the shadow of Peter healed the sick Act 5:15 and the rod of Moses that pathed the red sea, brought water out of rock and even the staff that turned to snake, Exo 14:15-16, Exo 5:2-4,17-20. Exo 7:8, numbers 20:8-11. Well a lot of people don't believe in these mysteries. God will grant them an understanding someday.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by Topgainer: 3:20pm On Aug 20, 2017
angelbulksms:

Oga, Jesus taught faith, used faith but let us not forget that there were moments he used objects as well. A classic example was when He mixed spit with clay to heal a certain blind man unlike other people he simply spoke words to heal.

This is more like it but it is not an object or does it in anyway mimic the leftovers the occults operate with.
If you had said that mix of clay incidence was symbolic, there won't be need of breaking down that passage for you.

What Jesus did there has no relation to the use of wands at all and I don't expect any Christian who has understanding of that passage to attempt to replicate that on any blind. If any Nigerian prophet, mostly false prophets we got here, does exactly that. I will tell you, Runaway.
There Jesus answered the probing questions of the Jews all those times, on how could he a man make himself equal to God. Remember that all those times, he posed a challenge that he was the son of God possessing all, I mean All the abilities of God. He summarized it by that act, which in their stories of old statement about creation of the human flesh/tissues from clay by God, that He having ALL (complete) the attributes of God, was not only there at the Creation but will at that point replicate that creation story using clay.
Now my friend, how does that resemble short wooden staff (wands) as an object of miracles or authority as some have put it?

Get me a passage where Jesus and his Apostles used wand or passed it down to denote an object or even a symbol of authority, ready to be summoned for miracles. Do that and I will be very happy with you.
I will reply and engage you in further discussions if you will provide one or two such passages that will give credence to Christian wands.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by deeniybnl(m): 3:21pm On Aug 20, 2017
wehdon sir
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by osomegbe(m): 3:39pm On Aug 20, 2017
What a big liar you're.
And you have led people astray by your post. May God forgive you.
I was there at the convention and there was no mention of it being used for miracles. He said it was an ordinary stick and there is nothing to it. Buy the tapes and tell me when he said that.
God have mercy on you by taking his name to the mud.
Liar.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
Topgainer:

This is more like it but it is not an object or does it in anyway mimic the leftovers the occults operate with.
If you had said that mix of clay incidence was symbolic, there won't be need of breaking down that passage for you.

What Jesus did there has no relation to the use of wands at all and I don't expect any Christian who has understanding of that passage to attempt to replicate that on any blind. If any Nigerian prophet, mostly false prophets we got here, does exactly that. I will tell you, Runaway.
There Jesus answered the probing questions of the Jews all those times, on how could he a man make himself equal to God. Remember that all those times, he posed a challenge that he was the son of God possessing all, I mean All the abilities of God. He summarized it by that act, which in their stories of old statement about creation of the human flesh/tissues from clay by God, that He having ALL (complete) the attributes of God, was not only there at the Creation but will at that point replicate that creation story using clay.
Now my friend, how does that resemble short wooden staff (wands) as an object of miracles or authority as some have put it?

Get me a passage where Jesus and his Apostles used wand or passed it down to denote an object or even a symbol of authority, ready to be summoned for miracles. Do that and I will be very happy with you.
I will reply and engage you in further discussions if you will provide one or two such passages that will give credence to Christian wands.

On NL, we do more than asking people to patronize our bulk sms services at https://www.angelbulksms.com We sometimes engage in trending discussions to contribute our quota. That's one of my assignment hence that short contribution.

But if you want more contribution on this topic, I will add a little more. God can best be understood through His Spirit and His Word. Understanding God through the Logos (Written) of His word is not enough. In fact, His Logos can be easily twisted by anyone. The devil twisted God's Logos while tempting Jesus at a time before Jesus rebuked him to get right behind Him.

What saved Jesus as mighty as He was (and still is) is simply because He had more than God's Logos. He had (and still has) God's Rhema (Revelation) as well. So the Rhema of God's Word through the Holy Spirit (genuine) is the only sure way to tell the difference between a Man of God carrying out God's distinctive instruction and false prophets (assumed men of God like the devil described above) twisting God's Logos.

Even fellow Men of God sometimes do not understand the workings of God in another Man of God's life or ministry just as it took quite a while for Peter to understand and come to terms with Paul. Even at that, James who was very close to Peter as a fellow apostle was not Paul's fan.

Conclusively, Non-Christians (occult, false prophets, magicians, etc) could engage or use things notable in Christendom, but that doesn't make them of God. Similarly, God's distinctive instruction sometimes could suggest occult, fetish, forbidden or abominable practice as it was in the case of Peter, when he was caught up in a vision for Cornelius.

As we all know, Peter only stopped arguing after discovering the Rhema of God. It was after that encounter that he acted in obedience to God. Imagine what Peter would have gone through explaining himself to other apostles not given the same distinctive instruction or vision. So the question is why didn't God avoid the controversial instruction? Well, that's why He is the All-Knowing, Unquestionable God, whose foolishness is greater than the wisdom of all men put together.

So abeg, let Pastor Adeboye be if he says God told him to do that occasionally. I'm not sure he made it a doctrine. Hope our contribution is ok? Stay blessed.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by suremanpatriot: 3:54pm On Aug 20, 2017
Topgainer:
Was there a demonstration of the abilities of the wooden staff on the lame, blind, insane, amputees, the poor and on the miracle hunters at the convention?
I will prefer to pray without materials of any kind or meaning than to be going back to the times of Moses. And I believe Jesus taught faith that is not embedded in objects and symbols as in the old testaments days.

I know this is not the first time he talked about that stick. I don't know how he was able to do this and have his followers accept that odd thing. We have to brace up as we begin to see RCCG members on the streets with anointed miracle working staffs except they look at it critically and appeal to the G.O to take a second look at it.
...you ppl are very funny.Have you forgotten Moses staff that God anointed to path the red sea? Pastor Adeboye is very transparent man of God and there is nothing out of place here. The testimonials speaks for itself for RCCG to spread across the world within shortest time is God at work in Pastor Adeboye ,there is no science or mystical powers that would have propagated God's work like wildfire. Like they say in The Western world,God gives the wind,while man does the sailing of the ship.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by BluntBoy(m): 3:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
majekdom2:
do you have a wittness of your ministry. It is not on adeboye... many people. Who can testify about your ministry or it is only you since you believe no one has to come to you to hear the word of God. One man ministry.. read the scriptures and gain understanding!

LOL. I belong to the true Church which can hold anywhere. Where two or three are gathered in His name, He is there with them. My ministry is not different from yours only that you have buried yours forever and have submitted totally to the antics of another mortal. I seek out other Christians and unbelievers and preach to them what the Holy Spirit puts in my head from studying the Word. I have had the Church in my house and in the houses of others. We minister in psalms and edify ourselves using the Holy Spirit as our guide and inspiration.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by wolesmile(m): 3:57pm On Aug 20, 2017
omoelerin1:
Can you tell me little about Akindayomi's background as a former elder in C&S and how this has impact on his ministry? please with evidence before I shock you with what you don't know
Do you want to tell me he wasn't a C&S member in Willoughby street, Ebute Meta, or that he didn't start and lead his fellowship while still a member? Was it not the fellowship that led to RCCG? Do you think it's leading a church that makes one a church elder? It's a documented fact that he started building the foundation of his church while still a church elder in C&S. You and I were truely not there when the "Foundation" was being laid. But when the shocking revelation behind each congregation starts coming out, it's better you brace yourself to be able to absorb it.
NOW SHOCK ME WITH WHAT I DON'T KNOW!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by BluntBoy(m): 4:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
majekdom2:
I referred to signs as you claimed Paul in the faith was still young. Now the faith is old, we have followers... what you say. In the book of isaiah it is written, I and the children that the Lord have given me are for signs and wonders. Where a you works to prove that your faith is more mature than the time of Paul. Proofs shuts opponents. You just sit and type rubbish. Stop your ITK and understand the scriptures

Stop being childish. Who told you proofs shut opponents up where faith is concerned. If it were that easy, all of Jesus's signs would have made everyone believe Him. If you can't see the signs, then you are blind. If the signs you want to see are what appears to you to be indicator of a man from God, then you are no better than the the Jews who rejected Jesus because they did no see the signs of what they expected of a Messiah in Him. They were expecting a strong warrior who would deliver them from the Romans. Those were the signs of a Messiah to them and because they didn't see the signs, they quickly rejected Jesus.

Now, the question is, what signs from me would convince you?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by Topgainer: 4:11pm On Aug 20, 2017
angelbulksms:

On NL, we do more than asking people to patronize our bulk sms services. We sometimes engage in trending discuss to contribute our quota. That's one of my assignment hence that short contribution.

But if you want more contribution on this topic, I would add a little more. God can best be understood through His Spirit and His Word. Understanding God through Logos (Written) of His word is not enough. In fact, His Logos can be easily twisted by anyone. The devil twisted God's Logos while tempting Jesus at a time before Jesus rebuked him to get right behind Him.

What saved Jesus as mighty as He was (and is) is simply because He had more than God's Logos. He had (and still has) God's Rhema (Revelation) as well. The Rhema of God is oO
You are deviating from the topic. If you want us to iron out what people call new revelations today and the dangers of it. Create a new thread and I will be there.

I have replied you because you have brought a new twist to it, your inability to provide the passages I asked for notwithstanding.
Ladies and Gentlemen, the wand is explained away under a new Rhema (Revelation), that Jesus did not care to use and handover to his Apostles so that they should at least dedicate a few lines to in all their new testament writings.
Let me quickly remind you that the new testament revelations are sealed. The opening of the seals are permitted but by special grace, by the opening I mean the explanations of some grey areas in ways we can understand them. Like knots of the book of revelation.
Adding new revelations like the short wooden staffs and others is a very odd thing to say the least.

We can talk more on revelations and logos in a new thread. Highlight the things you have been taught on new revelations and we proceed from there. This thread is on Christian Wand.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 20, 2017
BluntBoy:

Stop being childish. Who told you proofs shut opponents where faith is concerned. If it were that easy, all of Jesus's signs would have made everyone believe Him. If you can't see the signs, then you are blind. If the signs you want to see are what appears to you to be indicator of a man from God, then you are no better than the the Jews who rejected Jesus because they did no see the signs of what they expected of a Messiah in Him. They were expecting a strong warrior who would deliver them from the Romans. Those were the signs of a Messiah to them and because they didn't see the signs, they quickly rejected Jesus.

Now, the questions are, what signs from me would convince you?
but some believed because of the signs.... you claim the faith was young that was why Paul mentioned followers, now that you have the "grown" faith, you ought to be able to command fire like the times of Elijah. I have not read about your ministry so, I am wondering If it's exisiting. You are asking me me the signs... Lols, show it. Since you can tell me whose faith is grown and young and how followership Is unbiblical.. Oga go and rest
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 20, 2017
BluntBoy:

LOL. I belong to the true Church which can hold anywhere. Where two or three are gathered in His name, He is there with them. My ministry is not different from yours only that you have buried yours forever and have submitted totally to the antics of another mortal. I seek out other Christians and unbelievers and preach to them what the Holy Spirit puts in my head from studying the Word. I have had the Church in my house and in the houses of others. We minister in psalms and edify ourselves using the Holy Spirit as our guide and inspiration.
if you keep gathering from house to house over a period of 12 months, pls do something else. Growth an multiplication is a sign of God's prescence. What the holyghost puts in your head you say?? Dude you need help!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by BluntBoy(m): 4:21pm On Aug 20, 2017
majekdom2:
if you keep gathering from house to house over a period of 12 months, pls do something else. Growth an multiplication is a sign of God's prescence. What the holyghost puts in your head you say?? Dude you need help!

What do you mean by growth because you clearly missed my mentioning of unbelievers. It is not increasing churchgoers. It means edifying ourselves daily and reaching out to unbelievers. To you, growth is "55 new comers to Redeem Church of God". 55 new bench warmers. No, that is not growth. Narrow is the way. Crowd does not mean growth.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 20, 2017
Topgainer:

You are deviating from the topic. If you want us to iron out what people call new revelations today and the dangers of it. Create a new thread and I will be there.

I have replied you because you have brought a new twist to it, your inability to provide the passages I asked for notwithstanding.
Ladies and Gentlemen, the wand is explained away under a new Rhema (Revelation), that Jesus did not care to use and handover to his Apostles so that they should at least dedicate a few lines to in all their new testament writings.
Let me quickly remind you that the new testament revelations are sealed. The opening of the seals are permitted but by special grace, by the opening I mean the explanations of some grey areas in ways we can understand them. Like knots of the book of revelation.
Adding new revelations like the short wooden staffs and others is a very odd thing to say the least.

We can talk more on revelations and logos in a new thread. Highlight the things you have been taught on new revelations and we proceed from there. This thread is on Christian Wand.

What you quoted is inconclusive because the submit button was mistakenly pressed. Kindly scroll up or go to the previous page to read our conclusive comment.

But if that comment is insufficient, kindly consult with your pastor who definitely has more knowledge and understanding than us on such matters. Thanks.

Happy Sunday.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by Topgainer: 4:27pm On Aug 20, 2017
suremanpatriot:

...you ppl are very funny.Have you forgotten Moses staff that God anointed to path the red sea? Pastor Adeboye is very transparent man of God and there is nothing out of place here. The testimonials speaks for itself for RCCG to spread across the world within shortest time is God at work in Pastor Adeboye ,there is no science or mystical powers that would have propagated God's work like wildfire. Like they say in The Western world,God gives the wind,while man does the sailing of the ship.
Moses! Not again.
Quote me when you have the passages I asked for. It is that simple. We are not discussing transparency here. I like Pastor Adeboye and I like his honest contributions all these while.
But this short wooden staff that looks like Harry Porters tool is what I am trying to understand. So quote me when you've got the passages I want to see and you will get a reply from here. Otherwise, back off for RCCG members who can explain away what I consider very ODD and convince me with at least one passage where Jesus flashed his wand.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate / Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand / Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.