Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,232 members, 7,964,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 06:07 AM

3exe3's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3exe3's Profile / 3exe3's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 21 pages)

Business / Re: Could POS Business Give Me ₦238,464 Return On Capital Of ₦ 276,000 In 6 Months? by 3exe3: 5:33pm On Aug 04
UndilutedTruth1:

You're making sense. Thanks
how much for the CAC

1 Like 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: Trump Leaves Hospital, Returns Home After Assassination Attempt by 3exe3: 12:28pm On Jul 14
He can benefit from this his near death experience.
The people will feel his pain.

9 Likes 1 Share

Programming / Re: Zed On Linux by 3exe3: 10:35am On Jul 12
qtguru:

It's just a service where the API keys sit in, it will act as a proxy for your Chrome extension requests

Can u share ur email here so i can discuss further with u.,..for a reason i cant send emails with the email connected to this my nairaland account.
Programming / Re: Zed On Linux by 3exe3: 10:00am On Jul 12
qtguru:

It's just a service where the API keys sit in, it will act as a proxy for your Chrome extension requests

I understand what a middle ware is it i have worked with one too but not for chrome extensions though..... Do u have a Middletown in mind.
Programming / Re: Zed On Linux by 3exe3: 6:50pm On Jul 11
qtguru:

middleware 4 d extension

What kind?
Politics / Re: President Tinubu Goes Tough, Sacks Buhari’s In-law, Others From Top Posts by 3exe3: 6:48pm On Jul 11
OK toughness should be felt more on the economy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Fate Of Rivers Caretaker Chairmen Dampened by 3exe3: 6:41pm On Jul 11
SenatorCharles1:
Following today's Supreme Court ruling on Local Government financial autonomy, it simply do not translate in any way to mean nullification of already existing ad hoc LGA arrangement (CTC) rather it now behoves on those affected states to expedite the process of conducting local government elections.

The directive from the Supreme Court to the FG to withhold funds from states operating Caretaker Committee (CTC) chairmen underscores the recognition by the Supreme Court of the presence of CTC arrangements in certain states.

Moreover, as the leadership of various Local government currently using the CTC arrangement cannot afford to exist in vacuum, it becomes imperative for stakeholders of those affected states to ensure the smooth conduct of the Council elections moving forward

Council elections will begin....but i think most governors might keep council elections from Oct to December..guess the supreme court should give INEC an order to carry out all council elections of affected states to carry out elections same day nationwide
Politics / Re: Fg Agrees With Julius Berger On Funding On Lokoja-shintaku Brigde by 3exe3: 11:25pm On Jul 09
Good move....development can run concurrently with the public private partnership
Programming / Re: Introduction To Airtable For Javascript Developers by 3exe3: 9:34pm On Jul 09
qtguru:

No that's extra work for me, besides it's frameworks that require documentation, the most these would have is a guide to run it, I'll hire someone to write it out
Can we discuss privately
Programming / Re: Introduction To Airtable For Javascript Developers by 3exe3: 10:33pm On Jun 14
qtguru:

No that's extra work for me, besides it's frameworks that require documentation, the most these would have is a guide to run it, I'll hire someone to write it out

I can handle this .... How about we work together on this
Politics / Re: America Has More Homeless People Than The Whole Of Africa. by 3exe3: 4:42am On Jun 06
Africans make up most of them
Programming / Re: Introduction To Airtable For Javascript Developers by 3exe3: 1:09am On Jun 06
qtguru:

1. Automated messaging for Skool platform
2. Export Ecommerce Items to Shopify for Dropshipping

Any documentation?
Programming / Re: My Nairaland Observation by 3exe3: 11:32am On Jun 05
airsaylongcome:

I won't argue about whether it is still based on PHP. However it is definitely NOT a discourse clone. Nairaland started in 2006. Discourse wasn't founded until 7 years later. Besides I've been on too many discourse and discourse clones to know that the UI for NL is completely different from that of discourse. Discuss was built with Javascript and RoR.

Nairaland is not discourse by the way it just needs new features and bots here or there
Programming / Re: Introduction To Airtable For Javascript Developers by 3exe3: 11:27am On Jun 05
qtguru:

Yeah I just applied for some, I am to write some articles, that's another way to earn cash.

Cool u have lots of project too I believe....what about ur extension what does it solve
Politics / Re: A New Bill For Regional Government Being Considered By National Assembly? by 3exe3: 5:20pm On May 31
Hope this will happen

6 Likes

Politics / Re: President Tinubu Applauds Naseni's Progress Under Khalil Halilu, Pledges Full Su by 3exe3: 5:08pm On May 31
Nigeria CNG and lithium sectors is open for new and old business owners to explore. There are lots of opportunities yet to be explored.

1 Like

Programming / Re: Introduction To Airtable For Javascript Developers by 3exe3: 5:01pm On May 31
Ever tried tech writing?
Business / Re: One Of The Things You Need As A Small Business Owner by 3exe3: 5:18pm On May 29
Yea what do u have in store incase ur charged wit acceptance of procceds of fraud?

1 Like

Business / Re: The Ogonigba Women Community Requests That Hyper City Return Their Land Iarcourt by 3exe3: 5:11pm On May 29
Serious accusations. Have they met with their eze?
Politics / Re: Gov. Sim Fubara Approves Immediate Commencement Of Rivers State Students Bursary by 3exe3: 5:02pm On May 29
Sir Siminialayi Fubara on your mandate we stand. Haters of Rivers state will cry las las.
Crime / Re: Ignorance Of The Law Is Not An Excuse; Learn This Once And For All by 3exe3: 3:37pm On May 28
This is helpful
Religion / Re: Reports Claim That Pope Francis Used Derogatory Term For LGBT Community by 3exe3: 3:27pm On May 28
The catholic church has long strayed away from the truth in the bible. They mixed greek philosophies to christain teachings thats why today we have doctrines like - trinity, belief in the soul and spirit. Pentecostal churches too are nt left out. morality is no more in the churches since church doctrines are made flexible to fit traditions of men.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Business / Re: Chioma: Erisco Changes Name As Boycott Bites Hard by 3exe3: 3:49pm On May 27
In the laws of power, having control of the crowd is a great arsenal. Irreparable damage can be done if that arsenal is aimed at you.

1 Like

Politics / Re: President Tinubu's Full Speech At The Launch Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Highway by 3exe3: 11:50am On May 27
This will be a legacy if completed. I expect to see local investors make use of the shorelines. what better place is out there to sip fresh palmwine than close to the sea.
Politics / Re: RSHA And The Balkanization OF Chieftaincy Stools In Rivers State. by 3exe3: 11:29am On May 27
most of these stools were made by govt so there will be much govt interference. Many were created to reduce the power traditional stools had nt out of neccesity. The result is division and internal conflicts regarding who rules next and other factors.
Religion / Re: Oyedepo Mocks Greedy Pastors With Fake Anointing (video) by 3exe3: 7:45am On May 27
He is not different

29 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 21 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.