Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,308 members, 7,907,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 01:22 PM

3kings's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3kings's Profile / 3kings's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Religion / Re: Pls OlAADEGBU And JJYOU And OTHERS,help A Sista Here by 3kings: 11:45pm On Jul 05, 2009
in addition to what my bros have said, i wish to remid u that first of all
u are a new creature if u believed in Christ.
in u dwells the power that raised Christ from the grave.
and therefore u need to unleash that Power that is in u for Christ said out of your belly shall flow rivers of living water.
and to unleash it u have to pray in the Spirit, for the Spirit is eternal but carnal is temporary.

i have experience real power revealed that is daily helping me not to do it. so can u.

u are a king hence u cant by that Power in u in Christ. in short everything is urs even to choose and stop masterbation.

pray in the Spirit and unleash power for ur soul amen.
Religion / Re: Born Again Brainwashing Techniques: Must Read: by 3kings: 10:55pm On Jul 05, 2009
@david
thanks for replying h/her, its the bible not some men for even the bible says that there will be imposters. so poster read bible not what men are trying to do for salvation.
Religion / Re: Lets Celebrate The King Of Kings by 3kings: 10:53pm On Jul 05, 2009
mhh

I am seated with Him in the heavenlies yet am on earth.
i am a king and a priest to rule and reign in life.
i am great
i am above principalities etc

all because of ONE CHRIST JESUS.
Religion / Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by 3kings: 10:41pm On Jul 05, 2009
i love the way athiest attack christianity, but the more they do, the better i see why i believe in Christ Jesus only

Ogaga4Luv:

10-You claim christianity is all in Life and believe anybody that doesn't accept Jesus Christ as personal lord and Saviour is meant to be in a place you describe as"Hell"-.

infact hell is not an end in itself, but the lake of fire

9- You vigorously deny the existence of thousands of gods claimed by other religions, but feel outraged when someone denies the existence of yours.

no pls, infact we recognise there are other gods but we dont worship any but the God Almighty

8 - You feel insulted and "dehumanized" when other religion- say that people evolved from other life forms, but you have no problem with the Biblical claim that we were created from dirt.[/]

which "religion"? oh i remember, athiest a religion believes that pple evolved from other forms of life. precisely my body from the dust not dirt but my spirit from God.

[i]7 - You laugh at polytheists, but you have no problem believing in a Triune God.
same as 9 above and i appreciate Him cos i am triune - spirit, soul and body

6 - Your face turns purple when you hear of the "atrocities" attributed to Satan, but you don't even flinch when hearing about how God/Jehovah slaughtered all the babies of Egypt in "Exodus" and ordered the elimination of entire ethnic groups in "Joshua" including women, children, and trees!

and He will finally repeat it if u refuse to accept His gift one day, this time not killing but throwing all unbelievers into hell then lake of fire

5 - You laugh at Hindu beliefs that deify humans, and Greek claims about gods sleeping with women, but you have no problem believing that the Holy Spirit impregnated Mary, who then gave birth to a man-god who got killed, came back to life and then ascended into the sky.

pls show me a link to that i am interseted in greek and hindu u stated

4 - You believe that the entire population of this planet with the exception of those who share your beliefs -- though excluding those in all rival sects - will spend Eternity in an infinite Hell of Suffering.  And yet consider your religion the most "tolerant" and "loving."

true even america a land of opportunity also have a place to put criminals for life how much more God!

3 - While modern Satanism, history, geology, biology, science and physics have failed to convince you otherwise, some idiot rolling around on the floor speaking in "tongues" may be all the evidence you need to "prove" Christianity.

God bless that "idiot" even me but we will see the real idiot someday

2 - You define 0.01% as a "high success rate" when it comes to answered prayers.  You consider that to be evidence that prayer works.  And you think that the remaining 99.99% FAILURE was simply the will of God.

live that to us to decide not u, busy urself in proving the big bang speculation

1 - You actually know a lot less than many atheists and agnostics do about the Bible, Christianity, and church history - but still call yourself a Christian.

i dont need to know just like carnal man but by being spiritual i discern the scripture from a spiritual point not from men's wisdom.
Religion / Re: What Are Athiest Ideology? by 3kings: 9:58pm On Jul 05, 2009
hi bindex

thanks for taking the time to reply. however, reading thru the link i gave u, u notice noetic gave a line by line on the christian ideology.

what u gave up there is a grammar and long "turanci", kindly state it line by line for eample

1. We dont agree with each other
2. i dont (u of cos cos i -3kings- believe there is God) in God,
3. etc

becos all u gave was a long story, kindly give a concise ideology of the athiest.

thank to the other posters. so bindex over to u,
Business / Re: Frustrations Of A Business Owner In Nigeria by 3kings: 3:43am On Jul 03, 2009
@poster

niaja is the best place to do biz it all depends on WHAT U SEE - UR ATTITUDE
rite on this thread i saw what can be done from this thread, so BE PREPARED TO SEE POSSSIBILITIES -UV HEARD OF God can embarrass u? i think i have seen that in niaja!

ciao
Webmasters / Re: Having Problems With Graphcard? by 3kings: 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2009
hi all

all i can say is what i have experience with respect to graphcard. first of all thanks for all the contributors which have helped me to understand quite so much. wrt graphcard, i commend them. i dopped N5k into VTN, transfered 2k 1st 2 my gc account but it was not reflected. then i complained to VTN and later an email was sent that it was manually credit to my acct ie 2k and it was so.

so uptil now i am confident about GC though i am yet to transcat biz with them but soon

so my advice to all newbies, deposite a little amount say 5k, then see if they live upto thier expectation.
Religion / Re: What Are Athiest Ideology? by 3kings: 11:30am On Jun 30, 2009
hi
thanks to all that viewed this thread.

now i may wish to summaries the Christian Ideology (thoughts) with a link to noetic "why i am a christian" as christian ideology becasue it gives some basic understanding on christian ideology.

click on this link https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-281109.0.html

Now after reading the post on that link, what are the ideology of athiest.

thanks.
Religion / Re: Seun Plz. Create A Forum For The Atheist by 3kings: 7:27am On Jun 30, 2009
@ Pastor AIO

thanks for stating it. i was about to reply him tudor that i dont believe in santa claus so i dont practice santa clausism but i beleieve in the existence of God forever blessed and so i practice working closer and adapting myself to the knowledge of God's existence and everything related to Him.

@Tudor
Even though u dont want to accept this simple explanation, here is it again, u are practicing ur belief - by denying God does not exist  (your order) and always u and all athiest have in your explanation, discussion, presentation have harmonize yourselves to the fact that God does not exist and all that is against the knowledge of God's existence.
Religion / Re: Seun Plz. Create A Forum For The Atheist by 3kings: 8:00pm On Jun 29, 2009
Tudór:

^^^As usual your tainted christian logic is seriously warped

hope u didnt refer to my post but if u did thanks but from what i understand about athiest is that all athiest are ever harmonizing themselves to the order - there is no God, and in all ur post is ur continual assertion that God doesnt exist. so what is warped abt that?
Religion / What Are Athiest Ideology? by 3kings: 7:45pm On Jun 29, 2009
Ideology
1. system of social beliefs: a closely organized system of beliefs, values, and ideas forming the basis of a social, economic, or political philosophy or program

2. meaningful belief system: a set of beliefs, values, and opinions that shapes the way a person or a group such as a social class thinks, acts, and understands the world

Microsoft® Encarta® 2008. © 1993-2007 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

What are atheistic ideology?

u see a lot have been stated about christian ideology, and i was pricked to ask "what is the ideology of an average athiest" pls dont start by condemning the question but nail the question accordingly.

thanks
Religion / Re: Seun Plz. Create A Forum For The Atheist by 3kings: 8:03pm On Jun 28, 2009
if i may put it directly
Athiest are practicing to harmonizing themself to this Order (which is there is no God), of reconciling themself to it, is thier religion. 

Christians are practicing to harmonizing themself to this Order (which is there is God), of reconciling  themself to it, is thier religion. 

muslim are practicing to harmonizing themself to this Order (which is there is Allah), of reconciling themself to it, is thier religion.
Religion / Re: Seun Plz. Create A Forum For The Atheist by 3kings: 7:47pm On Jun 28, 2009
Pastor AIO:

What an excellent definition!  I say something similar but I don't word it quite as clearly and succinctly. 

Religion is a belief in Order.  AND harmoniously adjusting ourselves to it.  That 'AND' part is very important.

I believe that wearing trainers is good for my posture.  This belief is NOT my religion.

I believe that there is a fundamental order to creation, call it God's Will or call it Logos or whatever.  That belief is not my religion. 

However the practice of harmonizing myself to this Order, of reconciling myself to it, is my religion. 

In other words religion is a set of practices based on Beliefs about the world.  Religion is not the belief itself. 

i love it "However the practice of harmonizing myself to this Order, of reconciling myself to it, is my religion." that is what athiest, christian, muslim etc are all doing -"the practice of harmonizing myself to this Order, of reconciling myself to it, is my religion."
Religion / Re: Athiesm Existed Before Charles Darwin! by 3kings: 7:43pm On Jun 28, 2009
hi tonyb and tudor

i love ur souls
Religion / Re: Athiesm Existed Before Charles Darwin! by 3kings: 3:12pm On Jun 28, 2009
hi tudor

i repeat again i still love u no matter how or what u say about US! when i say "us" i mean that which u dont understand nor see.

we use each and everyone athiest, muslims, christians etc to achieve our divine purpose. i was so exhilarated when He told me of what is going on. and immediately i started loving athiest seeing them as just pawn in our hands and to choose to love them instead of being angry.

i hope He choose to give u the POWER to believe Him cos He already gave u the POWER not to believe in Him. u think its ur choice sorry, we are controlling isues and people.

i love u still hope He shows u His mercy. Amen
Religion / Re: Athiesm Existed Before Charles Darwin! by 3kings: 10:26pm On Jun 27, 2009
hi

tudor i love u. u make an interesting pawn in our hands.

am happy u acknowledge that before those that wrote the blessed verse, there were athiest which also are pawn as u are today.

dont worry we enjoying the game-next move grin grin
Religion / Re: Athiesm Existed Before Charles Darwin! by 3kings: 9:01pm On Jun 25, 2009
hello

And may i add, its more better to follow this men that wrote via the inspiration of God, that all athiest are fools becos they already saw it from a far and not athiest who only reason for the now and judge that they, from the past, are speaking fairy tales. shocked shocked
Religion / Re: Athiesm Existed Before Charles Darwin! by 3kings: 8:54pm On Jun 25, 2009
And may i add, its more better to follow this men that wrote via the inspiration of God, that all athiest are fools becos they already saw it from a far and not athiest who only reason for the now.
Religion / Re: Athiesm Existed Before Charles Darwin! by 3kings: 8:39pm On Jun 25, 2009
Tudór:

"All atheists are fools according to psalms" - This is a BIG JOKE grin grin grin grin

Its like a childrens story book calling adults fools for disbelieving the easter bunny grin grin

thank God i didnt call u foolish but the word did; and that is final! Amen
Religion / Re: Athiesm Existed Before Charles Darwin! by 3kings: 6:43pm On Jun 25, 2009
noetic2:

is there ANY reason why I should think that u are not DUMB, FOOLISH, RETARDED, ANTEDILUVIAN and BARBARIC?

hi noetic i dont mean to ridicule the prophets and writers of the bible but what i mean by 'dumb, foolish, outdated men' is what the athiest in thier post refer to holy men and prophets as being 'dumb, foolish and outdated'. Yet this men they despise have revealed an ancient truth that has stood the test of time which is all athiest are fools according to Psalms. However by choosing to believe the bible, i have choosen to be 'dumb,foolish and outdated' by worldly standard but before God, i have choosen the wisdom of God which is wiser than men (including athiest) so pls dont be offended.

hope u understand.
Religion / Athiesm Existed Before Charles Darwin! by 3kings: 2:17pm On Jun 25, 2009
Athiesm on Nairaland is a topic that has tried to ridicule God and the bible. Precisely, it is not just an unbelief in God but the belief that God does not exist hence all human beings are on thier own, they live and die to themselves only. i was musing over the goodness of God and this is what i realised that trying to give credit to charles darwin as the 'father' of athiesm is null. infact athiesm existed way beyond charles time. it existed before Christ Jesus (my Chief High Priest) was born and after He died, raised from the dead, it was acknowledged by paul.

Well atheist dont get all excited yet. if the book which u so discredit has acknowledged that there were athiest - who deny the existence of God, it means that in this book contains more than present day athiest will have us believe. It stated in

Ps 14:1
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
KJV

If a book that was written by 'dumb, foolish, outdated' men were moved to write the bible from which the above verse was taken, who lived some thousand of years before us. Then it means that athiest should consider what this book has to say with soberness and humility.

Unfortunately it reasoned that they are plain fools meaning that one deceives him/herself to think that there is no God, no supernatural etc.

so my fellow friends, consider this soberly. cry
Religion / Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by 3kings: 3:02pm On Jun 24, 2009
hello

for me i completely believe that the bible also has this to say and i stand by it

Rom 1:21-28

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; [/b]but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 [b]Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
KJV

simply put refusing to acknowledge and accept God, He gave them over to abnormal affection which is homosexual, lesbian thus it is a damning to the "players".

my 1kobo
Religion / Re: Athiest A Question For U! by 3kings: 7:41pm On Jun 23, 2009
Tudor, Tudor

well e no matter what u try to say but what i want you to understand is that, in your limited understanding, trying to prove that i dont exist because u dont see, feel, touch me is not enough to discredit me. like wise, u must KNOW THAT THOUGH YOU DONT SEE, FEEL, TOUCH GOD is not a prove that He does not exist but on the contrary, He EXIST EVEN THOUGH U REFUSE TO ACKNOWLEDGE HIM.

Rom 1:18-32

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
KJV
Religion / Re: Athiest A Question For U! by 3kings: 9:58am On Jun 23, 2009
Hello all

i really enjoyed this post by esensed and all the contribution thus far.

Tudór:

What the HELL are you talking about ?
You're just tripping all over and confusing yourself.

Let me make it simple for ya using your logic- Charles dickens wrote the story oliver twist. . .the story contains everything from the experience,thoughts to nature and character of the young boy oliver. THAT IN ITSELF DOES NOT MEAN THAT OLIVER TWIST ACTUALLY DOES EXIST.

Your god has not REVEALED himself,all we have are a couple of writings by deluded men who for all we know might be lying about their experiences.
If you wan't to reveal yourself do so in PERSON or people would be absolutely right in doubting your existence.

if i may comment,
You're just tripping all over and confusing yourself.

i dont see any tripping by esensed but its quite logical.

Let me make it simple for ya using your logic- Charles dickens wrote the story oliver twist. . .the story contains everything from the experience,thoughts to nature and character of the young boy oliver. THAT IN ITSELF DOES NOT MEAN THAT OLIVER TWIST ACTUALLY DOES EXIST.

sorry tudor, Oliver twist is a good & interesting piece to read however i believe that Oliver Twist existed? u surprised? take a look at this biograpphy of Charles Dicken's http://www.victorianweb.org/authors/dickens/dickensbio1.html
a piece from the above link

Charles Dickens was born on February 7, 1812, the son of John and Elizabeth Dickens. John Dickens was a clerk in the Naval Pay Office. He had a poor head for finances, and in 1824 found himself imprisoned for debt. His wife and children, with the exception of Charles, who was put to work at Warren's Blacking Factory, joined him in the Marshalsea Prison. When the family finances were put at least partly to rights and his father was released, the twelve-year-old Dickens, already scarred psychologically by the experience, was further wounded by his mother's insistence that he continue to work at the factory. His father, however, rescued him from that fate, and between 1824 and 1827 Dickens was a day pupil at a school in London. At fifteen, he found employment as an office boy at an attorney's, while he studied shorthand at night. His brief stint at the Blacking Factory haunted him all of his life — he spoke of it only to his wife and to his closest friend, John Forster — but the dark secret became a source both of creative energy and of the preoccupation with the themes of alienation and betrayal which would emerge, most notably, in David Copperfield and in Great Expectations.

http://www.victorianweb.org/authors/dickens/dickensbio1.html

from the above, u will notice how Charles early background was and comparing it with that of Oliver Twist, one can see that Charles was Oliver Twist in a way. So i can say Oliver Twist really existed tho in another form.

Your god has not REVEALED himself,all we have are a couple of writings by deluded men who for all we know might be lying about their experiences.

Great! we can still appreciate them becos its the sum totality of who God personally revealed about Himself using human words, experience to present the bible. Take this two links on Charles Dickens Biography we have two different yet similar account that must be taken together to appreciate who Charles is. The different websites, person presenting, manner of presentation etc may differ but that doesnt negate that Charles Dicken Existed but rather exists.

http://www.victorianweb.org/authors/dickens/dickensbio1.html
http://www.dickens-literature.com/l_biography.html

hi pilgrim i enjoy ur presentation. God Bless wink
Technology Market / Re: Mobile Phones Prices Database by 3kings: 4:35pm On Jun 05, 2009
hi

please which handset can i use to browse the internet wit that is less than 9k. and kindly state name and brand, send your reply bennyjobsom at yahoo dot com. thanks
Webmasters / Automatically restore Windows Without Using System Restore by 3kings: 12:57pm On Jun 02, 2009
Hello all

i wish to request a software i came across in a cafe, whereby it restores the operating system to a set period automatically anytime the computer is shutdown and booted without one manually using the system restore in windows system tools. i know one can use system restore but this is unique in the sense that it doesn't allow program installed, any file created to be on the system after booting.

thank you.
Art, Graphics & Video / Re: Using Chrome Key In Adobe Premiere Pro by 3kings: 11:29am On Apr 24, 2009
hi

thanks for at least giving me an idea.

thanks
Art, Graphics & Video / Cost Of Undergoing Video And Sound Editing Training by 3kings: 11:23am On Apr 24, 2009
hi

please i am interested in having a good estimate of how much it will cost one to take a training in video editing, sound editing.
It will be great to hear different oppinion of this great forum.
well we charge for video and sound editing training at N25, 000, that is from a beginners point of view.

thanks
Technology Market / Re: Used Laptops @ Cheap Prices by 3kings: 10:53am On Apr 16, 2009
hello
@poster

could you get either p3 laptop for as low as N10,000 for sale. i need them in bulk say 30 pieces for onward distribution to my customers.

treat as urgent if you have such in stock

this is my email bennyjobsom@yahoo.com
Technology Market / Re: Please Furnish Me With The Price Of The Following Computer Accessories by 3kings: 10:50am On Apr 16, 2009
hello so no one has a vague idea of the cost of a cd duplicator?
Art, Graphics & Video / Re: Camcorders You Would Like To Own? by 3kings: 12:45pm On Apr 15, 2009
Well

i own a panasonic nv-gs90 and i really like it. i am soing some little video coverage with it though
cost me around 50k in abuja
Art, Graphics & Video / Using Chrome Key In Adobe Premiere Pro by 3kings: 12:33pm On Apr 15, 2009
hello forum

i saw a video presentation which i see a lot in music video where by the artiste is singing while the backgorund is moving. i want to know how to do such in adobe premiere pro. i tried it using chrome key but it was poorly done. what am i not doing correctly? or is there a different software that can do such?

thanks

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.