Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,859 members, 7,902,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 03:06 PM

3seriez's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3seriez's Profile / 3seriez's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 51 pages)

Foreign Affairs / Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by 3seriez(m): 1:31pm On Jul 26
mbaise1000:

Very sane unlike you 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You wey I don see finish. You that I have accurately predicted your moves countless times. You that I have exposed here as a complete fraud and lunatic. You that will tell another fellow Christian he is not a Christian, like who made you the custodian of Christianity. You dey claim holy , but clearly can't tolerate other opposing views, not to talk of your bigotry. Your view is law. Well done Alpha & Omega 😂What sort of hypocrisy is this. A Creep & a nutjob. I'm just indulging you to pass time foolish old mugu 😂 local man , na this local settings fit u pass.
Fake f0cking pastor taking it in the A$$ all d time 😂😂
Politics / Re: Wike Inspects Road Construction In Saburi, Abuja, Calls for Patience (Photos) by 3seriez(m): 6:56pm On Jul 25
This man sha, he has really made the immediate Former FCT minister look very very incompetent.

6 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by 3seriez(m): 6:55pm On Jul 25
mbaise1000:

Keep patronizing yourself kid.
I laugh at the stupity of people claiming to be sane while following a murderer who confessed to them that he doesn't know where he is leading them to.
That murderer is mohamad and those who chose him as their role model are the ones every sane person will laugh at

So you really believe you're sane 😂🤣😂😂
🤣 Lmao 🤣🤣🤣
Foreign Affairs / Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by 3seriez(m): 6:55pm On Jul 25
mbaise1000:

Keep patronizing yourself kid.
I laugh at the stupity of people claiming to be sane while following a murderer who confessed to them that he doesn't know where he is leading them to.
That murderer is mohamad and those who chose him as their role model are the ones every sane person will laugh at

So you really think you're sane 😂🤣😂😂
🤣 Lmao 🤣🤣🤣
Celebrities / Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by 3seriez(m): 3:31am On Jul 25
Nadingo:
Diddy didn't have a million bucks to pay for a hit in 1996.

And the way diddy like money, this is pure 🧢.
Foreign Affairs / Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by 3seriez(m): 3:26am On Jul 25
mbaise1000:

mohamad boy, how are you today
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh You laffing now 😁. Thought you were serious all the time. Good I'm rubbing off positively on you.
I'm great. How was church and congregation today. Did your sermon concern Islam 🤣, you know you won't sleep well if you don't mention Mohamed & Islam 😂😂😂
Politics / Re: Wike Inspects Apo-Karshi Road, Pledges Completion In Seven Months (Photos) by 3seriez(m): 9:38am On Jul 24
YorubaNiBaba:
Round peg in a round hole... God bless Wike

I don't like his type of politics but truth be told, he is making the last FCT minister look very very incompetent.
Politics / Re: Mob Attacks Kano Lawmaker, Abdul-Majid Umar, At Event Attended By Bayero by 3seriez(m): 5:27pm On Jul 23
senatordave1:

Yes.but Kano needs to be balkanized

Agreed. Too many big personalities + too many selfish interests. The state should be divided.
Foreign Affairs / Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by 3seriez(m): 4:57pm On Jul 23
mbaise1000:

You are like your role model, why are you ashamed of your chosen role model? Why will you be angry when I said you will end up where your role model is? Shows who you are

You're a complete retard. Who takes you serious. Someone is jumping from thread to thread everyday foaming about Islam and Mohamed. 😂
Who the hell does that. 🤣
Crackhead 😂
Politics / Re: Mob Attacks Kano Lawmaker, Abdul-Majid Umar, At Event Attended By Bayero by 3seriez(m): 3:12pm On Jul 23
senatordave1:

Both online and offline.i am an expert in measuring public opinion

Measure Vs being on ground are two different things.
All the best then.
Politics / Re: Mob Attacks Kano Lawmaker, Abdul-Majid Umar, At Event Attended By Bayero by 3seriez(m): 2:12pm On Jul 23
senatordave1:

Bayero has more supporters from what I have seen sir.the best thing is to just divide the Emirates among them like Ganduje did

What you have seen where, via media. Are you on ground 😂
Foreign Affairs / Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by 3seriez(m): 12:50pm On Jul 23
mbaise1000:

Follower of the world's biggest terrorist, how are you today, a follower of a terrorist is certainly a terrorist,

You now have money for data 😂. Welcome back fool.
Oshey holier than thou 🤣.
Politics / Re: Mob Attacks Kano Lawmaker, Abdul-Majid Umar, At Event Attended By Bayero by 3seriez(m): 12:48pm On Jul 23
senatordave1:

Majority are with Bayero

Who is majority. Forget media. They all have their followers and the stool has been polarised, even in rural areas they both have their supporters. Even among my friends, they are those who are for Bayero & others for Sanusi. Most NNPP supporters are for Sanusi, and APC for Bayero. The stool has already been politicised which is very unfortunate for Kano.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Mob Attacks Kano Lawmaker, Abdul-Majid Umar, At Event Attended By Bayero by 3seriez(m): 11:00am On Jul 23
Max24:

Power comes from the people. If you think the people want Sanusi why not advice him to walk any street of Kano without Security and let's see if they won't attack him. Sanusi was more of a Lagos guy while the Bayero man was entrenched in Kano politics. The fact that the gov cannot totally dislodge him from Kano says a lot about his support from the people. If not for Tinubu's intervention there would have been full scale violence in Kano.

If not for tinubus intervention, Bayero would have been a goner long time ago. It took cajoling , after 6pm court order + calls to APC in Abuja to keep him here in Kano. Someone that has already given directives for his belongings to be moved out of the palace.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Mob Attacks Kano Lawmaker, Abdul-Majid Umar, At Event Attended By Bayero by 3seriez(m): 10:58am On Jul 23
asiwaju60:
The media isn't even reporting what's really going on in Kano, Sanusi representative to different emirate are been stoned by the people

May God help the Governor

Story story story. Both Emirs have their crowd of supporters.

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by 3seriez(m): 4:47pm On Jul 22
mbaise1000:

Perfect, now you agree that your role model is a gay, BTW kid, serious people don't sleep on social media like you do, not that you are buying data, anyways, I know majority of mohamad followers, only operate at midnight, with free data of course

E say perfect. See this fool 😂 hahaha. Mumu Bigot. I said send your CV let me give you work. Bigotry doesn't pay. Foaming in the mouth about Islam & Mohamed all the time like a deranged baboon 🐒. Fagg0t like you. Abi na your church dey sponsor you 🤣 stupid retard 😜. I have your remote, continue 😂
Foreign Affairs / Re: Florida Man Arrested For Threatening To Kill Trump, Running Mate Vance: Police by 3seriez(m): 4:41pm On Jul 21
Augustine2244:
Lol! When the devil sees your star is about to brighten,he will launch a barrage of attacks on you to stop it from shining at all.
Trump is taking his place in the White House come November 5 and his political enemies know this very well.
Honestly it's The Grace Of God that saved Trump from death by the bullet of the 20 year old assassin on 13th of this month.
Any movement in the wrong direction at that time, and the bullet would have lodged in his cranial bone in the skull, killing him instantly.
Thank God for his safety and the immediate neutralising of the animal who attempted the assassination.

Good. Now you see this comment align with the topic, not that one you commented on Islamic extremism on a job protest thread. Make it make sense. 😁
Foreign Affairs / Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by 3seriez(m): 3:29pm On Jul 21
mbaise1000:

Everyone knows that it's things like you that are fagots, remember your role model mohamad used to kiss small boys, since you chose him as your role model, doesn't it simply mean you are also one?
The reason he is your role model

You don put data last last. Congratulations 👏🏾.
You forgot, na your papa him dey kiss 😂. How many times did you take it up the A** last night.
You definitely talk like a fagg0t.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Bangladesh Imposes Curfew With A ‘shoot-on-sight-order’ Following Deadly Protest by 3seriez(m): 11:44am On Jul 21
Augustine2244:

Why should I reply?
Insults and counter insults have already done the damage.

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤦🏾‍♂️
Foreign Affairs / Re: Bangladesh Imposes Curfew With A ‘shoot-on-sight-order’ Following Deadly Protest by 3seriez(m): 4:22am On Jul 21
Augustine2244:

My friend, move bitchy swine and rest.
What else are you good at?
Wailing wailer with an empty brain.
Sorry bigot in animal shape.

Ok 😂. Forget the insults, let me give you the benefit of doubt. I am asking what is the link between religious extremism that you posted about and this topic? What is the correlation? Please enlighten me.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Bangladesh Imposes Curfew With A ‘shoot-on-sight-order’ Following Deadly Protest by 3seriez(m): 9:54pm On Jul 20
Augustine2244:
Dumbo and bigot, please increase the WAILING loudly.

Increase the wailing! Is that all your empty brain can come up with 😂.
This n!gga thinks it's a music festival or what!
Move b!tch, oh sorry bigot.. 😤
Rest.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Bangladesh Imposes Curfew With A ‘shoot-on-sight-order’ Following Deadly Protest by 3seriez(m): 8:54pm On Jul 20
Augustine2244:

The thing is still WAILING! Lol!
It shows that deeply felt frustration that would burst out at the slightest trigger.

Frustrate what 😂. Delusional.
You're still a Bigot & a Dumbo and you have showed us here thank you. 😂. Keep it moving 😂😂
Foreign Affairs / Re: Bangladesh Imposes Curfew With A ‘shoot-on-sight-order’ Following Deadly Protest by 3seriez(m): 7:40pm On Jul 20
Augustine2244:

Neither does your ranting deny the fact that you are sick in the head and equally misyarn.
Lol! Why then is my misyarn affecting your life and destiny?
Buffon of a compound idiot, you should be the one to hug transformer.

Typical Nigerian behaviour. They misyarn, you call them out and they further misyarn and show everyone how incompetent they can be. The report did not even mention Muslim, Christian or Sango but trust a Bigot to always show himself.
Correction is a taboo. All noise & no substance. 😂🤣😂 Daily occurrence. Mr Religious extremism 🤣🤣 in a job protest topic. Lmaooo

2 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: Bangladesh Imposes Curfew With A ‘shoot-on-sight-order’ Following Deadly Protest by 3seriez(m): 6:54pm On Jul 20
Augustine2244:

Bigot,Olodo Number 1.
Go and fûck yourself in the ass and mouth.
Neither am I responsible for your frustration.
Please if it's too much, take a stroll before a speeding train or the busy express road and end your pathetic demented miserable life.

All this ranting doesn't deny the fact you misyarn. 😂
Take your L and go hug big transformer.
Buffon. 😂🤣😂
Foreign Affairs / Re: Bangladesh Imposes Curfew With A ‘shoot-on-sight-order’ Following Deadly Protest by 3seriez(m): 6:37pm On Jul 20
Augustine2244:

LOL! Mumu, stupid man, you have all years to rant.
Who's stopping you?.
Why should I stop a stupid rabid dog from barking?
You talk of mental health evaluation.
Are you mentally balanced at all?
It should start first with you.

Bigot. Food is ready in religion section 😂.
Man see A , come dey yarn Z.
Olodo's plenty for this forum sha.
Oga, go and f0ck yourself. I am not the reason for your misfiring this evening. 🤣
Next time comment with sense and I won't mention you. Buffon
Foreign Affairs / Re: Bangladesh Imposes Curfew With A ‘shoot-on-sight-order’ Following Deadly Protest by 3seriez(m): 6:35pm On Jul 20
Augustine2244:

LOL! Mumu, stupid man, you have all years to rant.
Who's stopping you?.
Why should I stop a stupid rabid dog from barking?
You talk of mental health evaluation.
Are you mentally balanced at all?
It should start first with you.

Bigot. Food is ready in religion section 😂.
Man see A , come dey yarn Z.
Olodo's plenty for this forum.
Oga, go and f0ck yourself. I am not the reason for your misfiring this evening. 🤣
Foreign Affairs / Re: Bangladesh Imposes Curfew With A ‘shoot-on-sight-order’ Following Deadly Protest by 3seriez(m): 5:48pm On Jul 20
Augustine2244:

Lol!! Why is my "nonsense" ruffling your feathers like this?
Why are you barking now?
You should have ignored and kept mute like a sensible person.

I will bark because I can't ignore stupidity. Topic is about protest concerning Jobs, you come dey yarn religion. What is the correlation Mumu. Nairaland really need to start evaluating a lot of Una mental state.
Religion section is there for your bigotry. Go there and rant all you want about religious extremism.
Travel / Re: Irish Citizens Express Displeasure About Nigerians Moving Into Their Country by 3seriez(m): 3:38pm On Jul 20
Raalsalghul:

The one thing I dislike about Nigerians: too loud.
Too loud and like unnecessary show off.

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Bangladesh Imposes Curfew With A ‘shoot-on-sight-order’ Following Deadly Protest by 3seriez(m): 3:13pm On Jul 20
Augustine2244:
Alas! This is one of the Muslim countries that practice Honour Killings "
Alongside Iran, Pakistan and Somalia.
No wonder Donald Trump imposed his controversial Muslim ban on them.
Anyways,they can annihilate themselves for all I care.
One of the world's greatest problems is Religious Extremism.

You leave the topic come dey deviate to another nonsense. If religious extremism na your problem, go to religious section na.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Kaduna State Government Orders Investigation Into Flogging Of Balki Commander by 3seriez(m): 9:22am On Jul 19
I Don't support this , but this baba is always running his mouth on radio stations talking down on politicians who don't align with his opinion & interests.
This flogging won't do anything to him, he will be back on radio very soon doing what he does best.
Culture / Re: How Ooni Companies Executed Biggest Fraud In Nigeria’s Real Estate History - FIJ by 3seriez(m): 6:20pm On Jul 18
True.. I know some old BAT staff who mentioned this story back in the day, and were shocked to hear the man who 419ed their money was being installed as the Ooni of Ife then.
Think the matter was in court, but who court help. Nigerian judiciary is a big disappointment. It is meant for the elites and politicians.
Edit:
I just confirmed again from a former staff, he said the Ooni & his company took their hard earned money running into multi millions, not just him but many of their staff from their office cooperative.
Till date , no land , no money, no refund.
They took him to court, and his coronation as Ooni of Ife just further complicated the court case. He said they are just on a long thing concerning the case right now. He said the Ooni is a professional crook & conman but Nigerians are not ready for that story.

12 Likes

Food / Re: Lady Fumes As Kilishi She Bought Turns Out to be Rubber by 3seriez(m): 9:38pm On Jul 16
Whobedatte:

Beef is not camel meat na. Not everyone eats camel
I mean you go to a canteen or restaurant and asks for beef and they serve you camel

😂😂🤣😂. Hahahaha l. I feel you.
But they eat it steady these days especially during Eid celebrations in Kano.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 51 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.