Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,147 members, 7,887,337 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:01 AM

I Made $500m From Oil Block, But Didn’t Know How To Spend It — Danjuma - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Made $500m From Oil Block, But Didn’t Know How To Spend It — Danjuma (7439 Views)

Presidency Orders Relocation Of $500m Port Project To Bayelsa / How Jonathan Awarded $500m Defense Contract To Arthur Eze - SaharaReporters / President Jonathan Accused Of Owning A $500m Farm In Abuja - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Made $500m From Oil Block, But Didn’t Know How To Spend It — Danjuma by Beaf: 9:22pm On Feb 20, 2010
Uchek:

Beaf why are you bitter. He deserves it. This is his payback as a Northern for fighting against Biafra. My Minority brothers chose to pitch their tent with them.

P.S. One more thing. Ojukwu never made an oil block

When did Anioma, Isoko, Itsekiri, Urhobo fight against Biafra? These people were either supporters or victims of both the FG and Biafra (I have said it over and over on NL that my father had to hide from both Biafra and the FG). Sometimes the way people manufacture history is sickening.
Before you begin screaming about Anioma, go find out; it was never in Biafra. Western Ijaw (were Tompolo is from) was also never in Biafra. I am tired of hearing this bullsh!t. If anything, there should be cooperation between Igbo and all groups in that area.

You are the one that sounds so bitter that you have to create non-existent history.

For your information, in my state (Delta), the Itsekiri produce by far the most oil. There are numerous oil wells in Isoko land and Urhoboland as well.
Re: I Made $500m From Oil Block, But Didn’t Know How To Spend It — Danjuma by Beaf: 9:35pm On Feb 20, 2010
Crude Oil:

I am really trying not to believe that some people are trying to commend this old fool. With people like you guys, this country will not see progress in the next 100 years.

It is damn incredible! angry

Timehin: @ wirinet, are u telling us that because danjuma served in govt so hes entitled to a 'dash' of oil wells? Why are nigerians like u fond of celebrating crimimals who ought to be shot for corrupt practices. Are d likes of danjuma d only nigerian dat deserve good life in d midst of much sufferings in a country so blessed? Pls lets call a spade a spade, agreed he served d country but at d same time he was duly paid like every other civil servant and am disappointed dat inspite of glaring evidences of injustice in d niger delta danjuma has d gut to boast of making $500m from oil well dat belong to a nation when our people are languishing in poverty. Haba $500m just like dat? in short its annoying cos its people like danjuma dat are destroying dis nation!

Abeg, tell am!
It is only in Nigeria that "good men" make their compatriots destitute and steal billions of Dollars. In fact the bigger the billions they steal, the more some of us will respect them.
Re: I Made $500m From Oil Block, But Didn’t Know How To Spend It — Danjuma by aloyemeka2: 11:13pm On Feb 20, 2010
GEW:

thanks you spoke for me. you are a true son of nigeria. thank you. obasanjo is a very useless fool and criminal

He is not useless oh; He helped his son, Gbenga with his wife when he[Gbenga] came short of screwing his wife.
Re: I Made $500m From Oil Block, But Didn’t Know How To Spend It — Danjuma by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 28, 2012
That shows how short-sighted and foolish the man is. Those are d calibre of pple we have in d corridor of power; they see money, they turn amoeba. A nigerian livin in nigeria not knowing what to do with $500mil !!!
, go build a 10-star mortuary on top atlantic, F**l
Re: I Made $500m From Oil Block, But Didn’t Know How To Spend It — Danjuma by Arosa(m): 3:48pm On Feb 28, 2012
walegees:

That shows how short-sighted and foolish the man is. Those are d calibre of pple we have in d corridor of power; they see money, they turn amoeba. A nigerian livin in nigeria not knowing what to do with $500mil !!!
, go build a 10-star mortuary on top atlantic, F**l

Its very annoying. there is so much to do in Naija and this old fooool says "I don't know what to do with moni" May God please bless me with so much moni so I can teach him a thing or two about moni.
Re: I Made $500m From Oil Block, But Didn’t Know How To Spend It — Danjuma by juman(m): 5:11pm On Feb 28, 2012
Nonsense man. Hiss.
Re: I Made $500m From Oil Block, But Didn’t Know How To Spend It — Danjuma by isuomo: 6:38pm On Feb 28, 2012
www.tydanjumafoundation.org that is where he put the money. It helps if we do a bit of research rather than just hastily curse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2013 Budget - Education Gets Highest Allocation - First Time In Nigerian History / Updates on Govnorship/state House Results From Akwa Ibom / Can Lake Chad Be Recharged - Fact Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.