Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,995 members, 7,933,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:01 AM

Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies (71104 Views)

Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) / Jude Never Dated Any Lady For 18 Years To Marry Another Lady / "Don't Have Sex For Free This 2018" - Lagos Runs Girl Advises Ladies (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by ottohan: 10:40pm On Aug 21, 2017
kn23h:

Ibo girls are found of marrying picture frames grin grin
u are just stupid..
Must u bring in tribal sentiments here!!
I dont knw how old u are, but Pls grow up

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by Areolad: 10:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
Brown roofing! I tot it's only seen in the SW.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by murphyibiam15(m): 10:49pm On Aug 21, 2017
dominique:
Just checked her out on FB, she's actually enjoying the attention and two seconds of fame. Now she's feeling like some kind of star because bloggers have carried her story. Some nairalanders have gone to her page to abuse her sha.
@the emboldened grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by agrovick(m): 10:52pm On Aug 21, 2017
I thought it's better to cry in a G-wagon than smile on a bicycle. shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by Regina3(f): 10:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
Who's the guy on Jean shots and trainers though shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by lilyheaven: 11:07pm On Aug 21, 2017
ucheHapers:
Save your sermon...why would you marry someone you don't even know...cos she thought it would rain money everyday
No matter how much the money rains, without happiness, it will end in sad story
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by omooba969(m): 11:14pm On Aug 21, 2017
barons68:
Hmm I know the both of them. The guy was level mate back in the university and knew when that traditional wedding took place. she is a gold digger who wanted not only car for her father but a duplex also.

She must be from Anambra, Igbo girls no go kee person with all these bride price greediness.

Shior. cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by innolala(m): 11:16pm On Aug 21, 2017
I believe one good innocent guy has come b4 to date u bt jst bcuz he doesn't av moni u will tell him he is nt ur taste. U don taste soup wea bitter nw u dey complain. Sit dwn nd continue drinking dat bitter soup
nazanwannem:
A Nigerian lady and Facebook user, Okibe Olivia who seem to have learnt a life's lesson through the hard way after her marriage to her Malayasia-based ex-husband crashed, has taken to the platform to advise ladies on dating men before choosing them as their life partners. 

Olivia who shared photos from her introduction ceremony with a man she never dated, wrote; 

"And this was my Introduction on the 7th of January 2017. Yes you read right, it was only my Introduction (knocking on my head and fixing date) and nothing more .

It was a blast, fun but guess what? I was still a bitter woman down my heart , with all those smiles you saw me wearing on the face , I was still very weary and bitter because I knew I entered the wrong hand but I found out abit late. But to God be the glory , it ended in praise.

Experience is the best teacher .

My advice to girls is to please date him atleast for 2days or three days , a week preferably before you say yes to his marriage proposal .

I never dated him oooooo and I said yes !! Pity me but eventually , I learnt my bitter lesson. Case closed"

http://www.lailasblog.com/nigerian-lady-wedding-introduction-man-never-dated-advises-ladies-learning-bitter-lesson/

Lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by ojun50(m): 11:16pm On Aug 21, 2017
D fuc kin lady never said any tin
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by discman2k2(m): 11:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
Zico5:
Drug money, Malaysia people don show am. What a life, all that glitters is not gold. U see a ready made man with too much money u jump to him. U think na wasa. All these Evans and Bishop saga can make man run when u see endless money with no genuine source. Igbo and there way of life. I doff my cap

Another line for cat hing gullible ladies : Please marreme, my live. & fiam! She do dey dream about wearing White Wedding Gown.

SMH for the mumu op.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by jaxxy(m): 11:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
Misled by the money and also frnds who introduced them since she barely knew him and said yes.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by Antichristus: 11:44pm On Aug 21, 2017
suremanpatriot:
...ladies slangs: his loaded, ojiego 1, ego ikgwe, fast guy, Malaysia bobo, ndi abroad, dollars!!! What about his kind work?

The former (i.e loaded, ojiego, dollars, etc) is what matters, the latter (i.e. his kind of work) doesn't count.

In the early 90s, I attended a lecture given by a UNN Professor who was lamenting the state of things in Igbo land. To paraphrase him, he noted that gone are the days when intelligence, academic achievement and professional accomplishment was recognised and celebrated in traditional Igbo society. Today, what matters is pecuniary capability. How you earn that money is inconsequential."

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by Lonergem: 11:52pm On Aug 21, 2017
[color=#770077][/color] Desperation At Work

She Was Jst Lky A Lautech Student Offered Admission In Uni Ilorin
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by RaeMystix: 11:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
Date for atleast 2-3 days?. Seems you still haven't learned your lesson.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by Tobiemmanuel007: 11:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
Zico5:
Drug money, Malaysia people don show am. What a life, all that glitters is not gold. U see a ready made man with too much money u jump to him. U think na wasa. All these Evans and Bishop saga can make man run when u see endless money with no genuine source. Igbo and there way of life. I doff my cap
. will u shut up yr running mouth their na people like you de cause kasala everywhere
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 21, 2017
He must be a yahoo boi

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by burakado17: 12:06am On Aug 22, 2017
VargasVee:
Save us all that sermon.

Common sense should've told you it wasn't right but nahh you went ahead cause you heard Malaysia in the equation.

Most of those guys out there are doing illicit things. Now probably he's gotten another one pregnant and you suddenly realized #YourMumuDonDo.

Gtfoh.
money na woman palava.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by kechywillz(m): 12:33am On Aug 22, 2017
She loved his money first without considering any repercussions
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by belindar: 12:36am On Aug 22, 2017
That serves you right . Immediately you heard he is based in Malaysia u jump on him. What about your boyfriend you left and jump on Malaysia husband? OR Are you telling us you were not dating anybody b4 u jump on the Malay man. I know your friends was praying to have a Malaysia man when they saw the way you were been sprayed with money. You be OLOSHO. Gerooooooot Bitch

You are not even ashamed to spill these trash from your mouth . Vulture.
Don't come on these forum to give advise or seek for sympathy. You advise is not needed.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by hokafor(m): 1:56am On Aug 22, 2017
U met in January married in January ,after 8 months u are now saying u learnt u lesson from what? Well all that gillters are not gold. What was ur motive of getting married to him in the first place?I think is a case of the hunter became the hunted. U are very lucky to live to tell ur stories

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by Nobody: 2:00am On Aug 22, 2017
The " whether by hook or by crook; I must marry" gang ...you get luck say you still dey alive to advise your fellow desperados.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by Ajekuiya: 2:07am On Aug 22, 2017
nazanwannem:
A Nigerian lady and Facebook user, Okibe Olivia who seem to have learnt a life's lesson through the hard way after her marriage to her Malayasia-based ex-husband crashed, has taken to the platform to advise ladies on dating men before choosing them as their life partners. 

Olivia who shared photos from her introduction ceremony with a man she never dated, wrote; 

"And this was my Introduction on the 7th of January 2017. Yes you read right, it was only my Introduction (knocking on my head and fixing date) and nothing more .

It was a blast, fun but guess what? I was still a bitter woman down my heart , with all those smiles you saw me wearing on the face , I was still very weary and bitter because I knew I entered the wrong hand but I found out abit late. But to God be the glory , it ended in praise.

My advice to girls is to please date him atleast for 2days or three days , a week preferably before you say yes to his marriage proposal .

I never dated him oooooo and I said yes !! Pity me but eventually , I learnt my bitter lesson. Case closed"

http://www.lailasblog.com/nigerian-lady-wedding-introduction-man-never-dated-advises-ladies-learning-bitter-lesson/

Lalasticlala

This lady is funny, ended up with a guy you never dated looool, but I guess she dated him on Facebook or Skype or anything, he's in Malaysia, so in her mind the guy get money, he wan marry so why not, let me hook this one and enjoy money, at the end she see say the money is not there like she felt lol, guy enter demurage, aunty pack load, she don dey find pity lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by rightwingz: 2:20am On Aug 22, 2017
nazanwannem:

Lalasticlala

Women are the most selfish creature on earth. They only know about themselves.
IM SURE THIS LADY IS REGRETTING BECAUSE THE MAN IS NOT AS RICH AS SHE THOUGHT.

1. who is advising men that married wrong wife?
2. Who is advising men that married woman they never met?
3. who is advised that Nigeria guy stabbed to death by his wife in India, even here in Lagos?
4. Who is advising that business man that his wife ran away with money?
5. who is advising that man that his wife maltreating his mother?

Women are selfish but Nigeria women are worst.
Nigeria woman have nothing to offer except s3x. what is s3x? s3x is free immediately you step out of Nigeria.

The most annoying thing i hear in Nigeria. Please women, dont send your nude photo to your boyfriend. who cares?
WHO IS ADVISING NIGERIAN MAN NOT TO SEND NUDE PHOTOS?

I wish Nigeria men will be brave to boycott Nigerian girls like i do. Lets see how they will fvck themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by dasparrow: 3:40am On Aug 22, 2017
trustyshoess:
I don't understand the rush. This is how women end up with abusers, cheats, alcoholics and all sorts. Marriage is not a joke. Why rush into a life long commitment with someone you don't know? IMO you have to be in a relationship with this person for at least 3 years before even considering marriage. Give yourself enough time to really know them inside and out and therefore you'll know if you really want to spend the rest of your life with that person.
Women need to realise that marriage is not the be all and end all in life. Work hard, be happy and love yourself. Stop bowing to societal pressure to get married ASAP! It's better to be a happy single woman than to be trapped in a miserable marriage. undecided

Correct but will they listen?
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by dasparrow: 3:41am On Aug 22, 2017
rightwingz:

3. who is advised that Nigeria guy stabbed to death by his wife in India, even here in Lagos?

Nigeria woman have nothing to offer except s3x. what is s3x? s3x is free immediately you step out of Nigeria.

The most annoying thing i hear in Nigeria. Please women, dont send your nude photo to your boyfriend. who cares?

I wish Nigeria men will be brave to boycott Nigerian girls like i do. Lets see how they will fvck themselves.

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by AAinEqGuinea: 3:44am On Aug 22, 2017

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by AAinEqGuinea: 3:50am On Aug 22, 2017
michael142:
Useless gold digger. Na your ancestor you go date for one week. She never still get sense, dey there dey advice girls to date for one week before marriage. I pity the girl when won come trick me with fake love sha. Ifa fall on you
They're showering her with money, looks like she has accepted her gold digger's status

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by Langbasa: 4:01am On Aug 22, 2017
I also saw the story on Facebook,the girl is a full time gold digger.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by dasparrow: 4:04am On Aug 22, 2017
rightwingz:

Women are selfish yet your poor mother was generous enough to allow a chauvinist fvcktard like you grow in her womb and even birthed you when she could have easily aborted your silly Nigerian azz and saved herself the stress of labor pain and saved the world from one less nuisance. In case you don't know, more and more Nigerian ladies are boycotting Nigerian men and their egoistic, chauvinist azzes too. Can't you see an increasing number of marriages between Naija women and caucasian men? That trend is bound to continue.

By the way, good looking white women don't seek niggars like you. They stick with their superior white men. The only foreign women that need Nigerian niggars like you with psychological and emotional problems are the overweight and/or old white women. You know, the ones white men don't want, the left overs.

Most foreign women know that Nigerian men have nothing to offer them but sexually transmitted diseases because your preek is community property and staying faithful to your spouse or significant other is a foreign concept most Naija-bred men don't understand. Many of you don't get tested for sexually transmitted diseases despite the fact that most of you fuccck around like stray dogs on heat!

You have nothing to offer any decent and sane woman other than 419 scamming and drug trafficking that is why the Nigerian reputation abroad is nothing to write home about. Go and stick with foreign women and the day you cheat - and I know you will because cheating is in your DNA - the foreign woman will divorce your chauvinist Nigerian azz and then take you to the cleaners and sue you for all you're worth that is if you are even worth anything at all.

Abroad is not like your shitty, never-do-well, corrupt, third world country Nigeria where the laws don't protect women. Abroad, the laws favor women. Try any nonsense and watch the caucasian male all to happy to throw your black Nigerian azz behind bars. If you doubt me, ask Black American males. They are the permanent residents in U.S prisons.

I'm out!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by onwuakpachris(m): 4:07am On Aug 22, 2017
barons68:
Hmm I know the both of them. The guy was level mate back in the university and knew when that traditional wedding took place. she is a gold digger who wanted not only car for her father but a duplex also.
oga js tell us what happened at last or u also keep quayet..we are not kids here dat u js yearn half gist..if u no wan complete am no start at all...we av seen and heard worse i believe
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by Smartjob1(f): 4:36am On Aug 22, 2017
How old are you? You just jumped into marrying a man you never knew because of money?

Have you received sense yet?

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by OliveCynosure(f): 5:42am On Aug 22, 2017
nazanwannem:

"And this was my Introduction on the 7th of January 2017. Yes you read right, it was only my Introduction

(knocking on my head and fixing date) and nothing more .

Lalasticlala

Date for 2/3days? Nah, that ain't dating.... That's meeting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex / Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply / Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.