Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,991 members, 7,880,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:22 PM

Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies (71050 Views)

Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) / Jude Never Dated Any Lady For 18 Years To Marry Another Lady / "Don't Have Sex For Free This 2018" - Lagos Runs Girl Advises Ladies (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 21, 2017
angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by cantok(m): 9:52pm On Aug 21, 2017
\Girls, don't take your love to town\
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by gberra: 9:52pm On Aug 21, 2017
This sounds stupid, low, & typical of an average Igbo girl... Such a douchebag.
Wish this ugly piece of advice was found on your corpse.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by Antichristus: 9:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
KWENU KWENU - NA DEM DEM.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by Emestar1999: 9:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
Just passing

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by ngwaba(m): 9:59pm On Aug 21, 2017
Foolish girl. You were blinded by his money and jumped into the marriage with your eyes wide open. Get away with your stupid advice. Once a hustler always a hustler.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by Doctorfitz: 10:00pm On Aug 21, 2017
Which kain idiot b this.... Gold digger no body need ur advice oo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by Sagay212: 10:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
Dumbest shi.t. You just said yes probably because of money. What if he wanted to use you for rituals.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by Surulady: 10:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
Girl if u like date him till kingdom come wetting u go learn u go still learn am undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by dominique(f): 10:04pm On Aug 21, 2017
What money will turn some ladies into. The moment they hear the M word (marriage) and the A word (abroad), their brains turn to tissue paper. She should count herself lucky for getting out alive. Some ladies were not as lucky.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by suremanpatriot: 10:04pm On Aug 21, 2017
You Neva dated him but u married him. Didn't u hear is for beta for wor...
so whic kind of advise u giv so.
...forgetting the ladies slangs: his loaded, ojiego 1, ego ikgwe, fast guy, Malaysia bobo, ndi abroad, dollars!!! What about his kind work?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by Theblackstalln: 10:06pm On Aug 21, 2017
Will you keep kwayet angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by Samccalister: 10:08pm On Aug 21, 2017
why didn't you show ur face?
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by sinisters(m): 10:08pm On Aug 21, 2017
Nonsense

Olorunsogo slay mama taught a hard life lesson

Despite many surulere songs out there angry

Hope he didnt harvest any of your organs sha
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 21, 2017
Noted.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by donsiqua(m): 10:13pm On Aug 21, 2017
There is only one person you can never advice in this world. A girl in love!

Girls can NEVER learn! take my word for it

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2017
Most Nigerian girls only care about money, not love. Sorry girl, you can't have your cake and eat it too! grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 21, 2017
Why would there be a money rain in introduction? Tell me what will happen in traditional?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by Greatzeus(m): 10:15pm On Aug 21, 2017
I don't believe the writer is the one in the picture,I guess the blogger just used this picture.The story might be true,but not the right person's picture.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 21, 2017
I don't understand the rush. This is how women end up with abusers, cheats, alcoholics and all sorts. Marriage is not a joke. Why rush into a life long commitment with someone you don't know? IMO you have to be in a relationship with this person for at least 3 years before even considering marriage. Give yourself enough time to really know them inside and out and therefore you'll know if you really want to spend the rest of your life with that person.
Women need to realise that marriage is not the be all and end all in life. Work hard, be happy and love yourself. Stop bowing to societal pressure to get married ASAP! It's better to be a happy single woman than to be trapped in a miserable marriage. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by okenwaa(m): 10:17pm On Aug 21, 2017
Olosho gold Digger.....ur ponyor don. Scatter
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by tomdon(m): 10:19pm On Aug 21, 2017
So the gold-digger found out before even the intro.
Kai very greedy thing. *Spit on her*
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by chiefojiji(m): 10:20pm On Aug 21, 2017
Ọmọ alẹ.... Must you say this things out sef? If I was close to u, I go forget my palm for ur face. U just want destroy the real meaning of courtship! Or u think say na just ordinary thing Jẹni fàs voice, rà dá rà dá!
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by shegie(m): 10:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
U be Thief....oloshi jatijati gold diger, i am very sure u av gilted ur main man because of money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 21, 2017
Baseless advice. Thank God for your life, your greediness could have led you to the grave. I wonder what you told the guy you left cos of you heard Malaysia. Ode.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by Lexusgs430: 10:28pm On Aug 21, 2017
The story neva finish........ We need body and content, not just head (that's y i no dey chop fish head)......
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by dominique(f): 10:29pm On Aug 21, 2017
Just checked her out on FB, she's actually enjoying the attention and two seconds of fame. Now she's feeling like some kind of star because bloggers have carried her story. Some nairalanders have gone to her page to abuse her sha.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by shegie(m): 10:31pm On Aug 21, 2017
Ole omo.....gold diger
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by Obason22(m): 10:32pm On Aug 21, 2017
nazanwannem:
A Nigerian lady and Facebook user, Okibe Olivia who seem to have learnt a life's lesson through the hard way after her marriage to her Malayasia-based ex-husband crashed, has taken to the platform to advise ladies on dating men before choosing them as their life partners. 

Olivia who shared photos from her introduction ceremony with a man she never dated, wrote; 

"And this was my Introduction on the 7th of January 2017. Yes you read right, it was only my Introduction (knocking on my head and fixing date) and nothing more .

It was a blast, fun but guess what? I was still a bitter woman down my heart , with all those smiles you saw me wearing on the face , I was still very weary and bitter because I knew I entered the wrong hand but I found out abit late. But to God be the glory , it ended in praise.

Experience is the best teacher .

My advice to girls is to please date him atleast for 2days or three days , a week preferably before you say yes to his marriage proposal .

I never dated him oooooo and I said yes !! Pity me but eventually , I learnt my bitter lesson. Case closed"

http://www.lailasblog.com/nigerian-lady-wedding-introduction-man-never-dated-advises-ladies-learning-bitter-lesson/

Lalasticlala
onye ara. love of money will kill u idiot
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by barons68(m): 10:33pm On Aug 21, 2017
Hmm I know the both of them. The guy was level mate back in the university and knew when that traditional wedding took place. she is a gold digger who wanted not only car for her father but a duplex also.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by Tobycharles: 10:34pm On Aug 21, 2017
My Sister u r in dare need of spiritual cleaning...
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by Coldfeets: 10:34pm On Aug 21, 2017
kimbra:
Obviously you're not normal. Who marries a man without knowing a thing about him?. Be lucky he didn't use you for ritual after the marriage.

Mtchewww!.

Obviously, she was most likely desperate.

Pray that you do not enter the same temptation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reasons Why Ladies Send Unclad Pictures / Ex-Boyfriend Shares Girlfriend's Nudes On Facebook. Nigerians Blast Him / Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.