Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,995 members, 7,880,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:32 PM

Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies (71051 Views)

Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) / Jude Never Dated Any Lady For 18 Years To Marry Another Lady / "Don't Have Sex For Free This 2018" - Lagos Runs Girl Advises Ladies (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by ActionsShure: 5:57am On Aug 22, 2017
In nas voice.
I took it back to africa
I did it with biggie
Me n 2pac brothers of the same struggle
Automatic leg spredder
Got yourself a gun
Bich
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by uzor2(m): 6:38am On Aug 22, 2017
She has no right to show the man's face to the public(social media).
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by uzor2(m): 6:40am On Aug 22, 2017
Her face was hidden and she was showing us the face of the man.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by mikejj(m): 7:06am On Aug 22, 2017
grin grin grin Malaysia moni husband shak her head but ladies will Neva listen if garden of eden should repeat itself again most ladies will still eat the apple and give their husbandl

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by elly4(f): 7:17am On Aug 22, 2017
solomix10:
lielie ...you mean you just saw him at the eatery. he proposed and immediately you accept
even dating just for two days you no do?

bros no na. u don forget say na MALEY guy. dem no dey carry ear hear say malasia do arrive. dis one na super story
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by Perfectcakes(f): 7:20am On Aug 22, 2017
[/color] grin[color=] grin grin
TINALETC3:
undecided date hm 2 or 3days Or a week, ,Anty dis ur advice get k-leg
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by tk4rd: 7:21am On Aug 22, 2017
madone:
Gist not complete why is she not happy
Probably she no dey happy as she dey see the money, but she no dey touch it, neither does she spend it..
So she come vex...
Upon say she rushed in for the money, and yet, the money nko she no enjoy.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by Laredojohn(m): 7:21am On Aug 22, 2017
Hmm, what made you fall, Malaysian cash.... I believe your peeps were bought over with money, they now convinced you to marry him.... Ladies hope you learn money isn't everything
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by engrhorla(m): 7:33am On Aug 22, 2017
nazanwannem:
A Nigerian lady and Facebook user, Okibe Olivia who seem to have learnt a life's lesson through the hard way after her marriage to her Malayasia-based ex-husband crashed, has taken to the platform to advise ladies on dating men before choosing them as their life partners. 

Olivia who shared photos from her introduction ceremony with a man she never dated, wrote; 

"And this was my Introduction on the 7th of January 2017. Yes you read right, it was only my Introduction (knocking on my head and fixing date) and nothing more .

It was a blast, fun but guess what? I was still a bitter woman down my heart , with all those smiles you saw me wearing on the face , I was still very weary and bitter because I knew I entered the wrong hand but I found out abit late. But to God be the glory , it ended in praise.

Experience is the best teacher .

My advice to girls is to please date him atleast for 2days or three days , a week preferably before you say yes to his marriage proposal .

I never dated him oooooo and I said yes !! Pity me but eventually , I learnt my bitter lesson. Case closed"

http://www.lailasblog.com/nigerian-lady-wedding-introduction-man-never-dated-advises-ladies-learning-bitter-lesson/

Lalasticlala

Ladies coman see o...I mean my signature....lol
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by kolexxy: 7:58am On Aug 22, 2017
Nobody tell a deaf man that market is over cos he has an eye to see,
by the time he see that nobody left in the market he will pack his goods and go...
A word is a enough for a wise...Iyanu A Shele....
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by omobgod(m): 7:58am On Aug 22, 2017
just keep on praying god will see u through
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by thunderbabs: 8:01am On Aug 22, 2017
When una see money, what else?
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by crownson(m): 8:15am On Aug 22, 2017
My advice to girls is to please date him atleast for 2days or three days , a week preferably before you say yes to his marriage proposal. Check out why below...
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by KevMitnick: 8:44am On Aug 22, 2017
Browsed her timeline, babe is a drama queen who loves attention. I've been unfortunate meeting her type in time past but I thank God. Her greed for money got her into the wrong hands and she couldn't take the abuse even with the money available. The guy treated her as one of his wristwatches... Lol. She ran for her dear life, now she is making so much noise because she is very afraid and upset. Hope you have learned your lesson...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by harriet412(f): 8:54am On Aug 22, 2017
She turns to a relationship expert suddenly after her marriage fails undecided See the advice sef, date for 1 week

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by rightwingz: 8:56am On Aug 22, 2017
dasparrow:

Women are selfish yet your poor mother was generous enough to allow a chauvinist fvcktard like you grow in her womb and even birthed you when she could have easily aborted your silly Nigerian azz and saved herself the stress of labor pain and saved the world from one less nuisance. In case you don't know, more and more Nigerian ladies are boycotting Nigerian men and their egoistic, chauvinist azzes too. Can't you see an increasing number of marriages between Naija women and caucasian men? That trend is bound to continue.

By the way, good looking white women don't seek niggars like you. They stick with their superior white men. The only foreign women that need Nigerian niggars like you with psychological and emotional problems are the overweight and/or old white women. You know, the ones white men don't want, the left overs.

Most foreign women know that Nigerian men have nothing to offer them but sexually transmitted diseases because your preek is community property and staying faithful to your spouse or significant other is a foreign concept most Naija-bred men don't understand. Many of you don't get tested for sexually transmitted diseases despite the fact that most of you fuccck around like stray dogs on heat!

You have nothing to offer any decent and sane woman other than 419 scamming and drug trafficking that is why the Nigerian reputation abroad is nothing to write home about. Go and stick with foreign women and the day you cheat - and I know you will because cheating is in your DNA - the foreign woman will divorce your chauvinist Nigerian azz and then take you to the cleaners and sue you for all you're worth that is if you are even worth anything at all.

Abroad is not like your shitty, never-do-well, corrupt, third world country Nigeria where the laws don't protect women. Abroad, the laws favor women. Try any nonsense and watch the caucasian male all to happy to throw your black Nigerian azz behind bars. If you doubt me, ask Black American males. They are the permanent residents in U.S prisons.

I'm out!

why e dey pain you? go fvck yourself and leave Nigeria men alone.
We are bad yet you people won't stop hunting us.

Woman go carry wahala dey look for man wen go help am carry am. Most of you have lost decency because of iphone. You are jobless, using iphone while your father annual salary 350,000 naira.
How did you buy your phone if not bea-bea bank?

I never seen you girls looking for man to help; always looking for man to extract something from.
IF ALARM BLOW, UNA GO REMEMBER GOD.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by harriet412(f): 8:56am On Aug 22, 2017
KevMitnick:
Browsed her timeline, babe is a drama queen who loves attention. I've been unfortunate meeting her type in time past but I thank God. Her greed for money got her into the wrong hands and she couldn't take the abuse even with the money available. The guy treated her as one of his wristwatches... Lol. She ran for her dear life, now she is making so much noise because she is very afraid and upset. Hope you have learned your lesson...

she's a real dramaqueen cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by GOFRONT(m): 9:46am On Aug 22, 2017
They alwayz fail to think twice b4 Sayin yes and When d unfortunate befall them We start hearin stories that touch

The other woman who allowed d other pastor to Pull off pant and Rub joystick on her punna till punna gets wet all in da name of prayers is Very Fresh on our minds.........Abi una don Quick forget
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by fortunechy(m): 9:52am On Aug 22, 2017
that is what suit u
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by Cyriloha(m): 10:30am On Aug 22, 2017
Fast and furious Over speed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by alaskido(m): 10:30am On Aug 22, 2017
What is a military personnel doing there? Is he on essential duty in that community?
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by kelish(f): 10:51am On Aug 22, 2017
am i the only one till waiting for the story
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 22, 2017
TINALETC3:
undecided date hm 2 or 3days Or a week, ,Anty dis ur advice get k-leg
She's still greedy lol
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by Papadoh(m): 11:20am On Aug 22, 2017
Her Advice to ladies: Date him for 2 to 3 days before saying yes to a marriage proposal.
wtf!! Are some ladies really that desperate or is she just the stupidest person in the world?
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by sweetpaschal(m): 11:20am On Aug 22, 2017
u get head but no brain
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by Ijeluv82(f): 11:33am On Aug 22, 2017
2 or 3 days is small to know someone, you should be talking of months, years, thank God u learnt ur lesson.....
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by Fourwinds: 12:04pm On Aug 22, 2017
with drug money anything goes with girls....
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by DonBenny77(m): 12:33pm On Aug 22, 2017
Lol

She don jam original guy man

Aka malaysian Burger
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by ibukunoluwat(f): 12:49pm On Aug 22, 2017
what did she expect from a guy who wore shirt and trousers to his own introduction.....smh undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies by Woly: 2:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
Yeye woman, you no gree show your gold digger face , you come dey show the man face like say he force you into the marriage... See yeye advice way she dey give people .. Yeye dey smell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reasons Why Ladies Send Unclad Pictures / Ex-Boyfriend Shares Girlfriend's Nudes On Facebook. Nigerians Blast Him / Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.