Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,404 members, 7,914,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 04:16 PM

Soldiers Overthrow Goverment In Niger - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Overthrow Goverment In Niger (833 Views)

I Knew Babangida Was Planning To Overthrow Me - Buhari / Military Wont Overthrow GEJ’s Govt - IBB / Will Fashola Join PDP Or Will He Overthrow Tinubu In ACN? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Overthrow Goverment In Niger by anataala: 6:41am On Feb 19, 2010
Coup d'etat in niger, what is the learning point for nigeria
Re: Soldiers Overthrow Goverment In Niger by aloyemeka2: 6:44am On Feb 19, 2010
Coup and not cop. Coup d'etat it is. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Soldiers Overthrow Goverment In Niger by mafioso2(m): 7:22am On Feb 19, 2010
I think same thing will happen in naija too if PDP continue with their, way of doing things.
Re: Soldiers Overthrow Goverment In Niger by TheLight2: 7:27pm On Feb 19, 2010
The minute I read the story on the internet my mind went to the words of Prophet TB Joshua when he revealed a prophetic warning for the USA, saying that America should be security conscious particularly in a gathering of people and should take care of their air space. Referring to President Obama as “Big Brother”, Prophet TB Joshua gave a call to pray for the US President and warned the USA to take more cognizance of internal security ’til March. Recall the use of BIG BROTHER by Joseph Stack The bomber, and the you will accept that God is still saying something to man today through his prophets.

What do you think?
http://distanceisnotabarrier./
Re: Soldiers Overthrow Goverment In Niger by citizenY(m): 7:36pm On Feb 19, 2010
The attempted version in Nigeria was civilian and it was crushed by a few voices. They
nearly got us. It usally creeps in gradually and was in the process for nearly 80 days.

In future, We should npw allow any symptom to last one day. We should rise with one voice and say no.
We should not wait for any legislator, judge or Executive council. Afterall, do we consult anyone to run
our households.

We must always be vigilant.

(1) (Reply)

No More Selling Of Land To Muslems In Niger-delta -region / Efcc Can’t Find Ibori / The Revolution Is Nigh.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.