Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,945 members, 7,873,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:02 AM

Rochas Okorocha Storms Demolished Ekeukwu Market With Security Operatives.Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Storms Demolished Ekeukwu Market With Security Operatives.Photos (48387 Views)

Promise Gogorodari: Owner Of Demolished Prudent Hotel In Rivers, Speaks / 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos / MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Storms Demolished Ekeukwu Market With Security Operatives.Photos by UncutSk(m): 7:51am On Aug 27, 2017
Abagworo:

The title is wrong. It should read "Okorocha hailed as he addressed Imolites at Douglas road during demolition". Don't give false impression to outsiders as Imolites are generally happy with the demolition.
and murder
Re: Rochas Okorocha Storms Demolished Ekeukwu Market With Security Operatives.Photos by sarrki(m): 7:57am On Aug 27, 2017
Tobbyfitz:

I PROMISE TO END YOU ANY DAY I WILL SEE YOUR FACE FOR YOUR HATRED TO IGBOS

Are you God

Chest beater
Re: Rochas Okorocha Storms Demolished Ekeukwu Market With Security Operatives.Photos by UncutSk(m): 8:01am On Aug 27, 2017
MaryKaku007:

Shut your trap and don't say what you don't know! The little boy was not fired upon but was hit by a stray bullet, which anyone can be a victim!

Talking about why the market must be demolished! Because lots of criminal activities are perpetrated there aside the usual selling and buying of goods. Douglas Market is known to be home of various forms of bad gangs who rob people in broad day light. My phone was snatched in that market 2 different times at gun point when I was in FUTO. Some of my friends too have been a victim of such crime.

The reason why the protest was hitted must be in connection with the Njamanze family who sees the Market as their ancestral home and with millions they collect as revenue from there. many times the dirty Photos of Douglas market has surfaced online and people will pour abuses on the governor for leaving that side of Imo state in its rotten condition!

No development comes without some people bearing consequences for it. The demolishing of the Market is a welcome development.

Once again! RIP to the Dead...
zoo animal

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Storms Demolished Ekeukwu Market With Security Operatives.Photos by cococandy(f): 8:07am On Aug 27, 2017
So he's celebrating the young boy and the others that were killed today?
I wonder why God does nothing when things like this happen

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Storms Demolished Ekeukwu Market With Security Operatives.Photos by Flashh: 8:14am On Aug 27, 2017
201320142015ob:
Since yesterday I haven't been able to go to work because my neighbour cheated on his wife and she got angry and told him she will have sex with all the neighbours around....I'm still here waiting for my turn!!
gringringrin
Re: Rochas Okorocha Storms Demolished Ekeukwu Market With Security Operatives.Photos by zinycool4real(f): 8:15am On Aug 27, 2017
201320142015ob:
Serious meltdown in Owerri this morning
This boy was shot died by police men this morning for protesting against the demolition of his mother's shop
This little Boy was crushed to death by Gov Okorocha and Nig Police. His crime was "don't destroy my mother's shop" and he was killed.
According to Gov Okorocha on why he is demolishing popular market in Owerri, "I want to build a modern school there...."
Can God forgive Gov Rochas Okorocha for being
inhuman to his people?

The Nigerian army and police shot at unarmed citizens. How can the government say it was peaceful?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Storms Demolished Ekeukwu Market With Security Operatives.Photos by okerekeikpo: 8:24am On Aug 27, 2017
Mods I think it's high time u people ban thus boy called sarrki he has been insulting the Igbos calling them all sorts of names yet u people do as if u don't see it

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Storms Demolished Ekeukwu Market With Security Operatives.Photos by valemtech(m): 8:28am On Aug 27, 2017
This one weak me don't know wot to say...

Re: Rochas Okorocha Storms Demolished Ekeukwu Market With Security Operatives.Photos by raysplashinfo(m): 8:52am On Aug 27, 2017
Abagworo:

The title is wrong. It should read "Okorocha hailed as he addressed Imolites at Douglas road during demolition". Don't give false impression to outsiders as Imolites are generally happy with the demolition.
Even in the picture shown above Okorocha wasn't hailed.
The trader felt pathetic about the development..
Na Dem vote for Im, so continue to endure till his tenure ends..
we are also enduring Till Ogun State Governor finished his tenure with him being biased in his administration.
#proudly_an_Ijebu man
Re: Rochas Okorocha Storms Demolished Ekeukwu Market With Security Operatives.Photos by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 27, 2017
I think by peaceful they mean only 2 people were killed, it could have been more. so it was peaceful grin very true!
but why don't people want that dirty market or street to be cleaned? do they enjoy living in filth?. I don't understand. don't they want development in their town?.
Do they want their town looking Ancient? they have been complaining no developments done by the Government now development have started they are preventing it.
The funny and most stupid thing is these same people will vote the same man in next election After Receiving a bag of cheap Rice and a tin of Baked beans from him. it boggles the mind!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Storms Demolished Ekeukwu Market With Security Operatives.Photos by stevedre: 9:13am On Aug 27, 2017
priceaction:
Very funny man, government officials with fake live on camera. No body dey hail am ooo. Looking at all the pics, he was the only laughing and raising his hands? Is he delusional? Or halucilating? They locked the angry traders outside and he was raising his hands as if someone or they are hailing him. Am sure if they have access to stones at that point, they would stone him to death.

You have eyes and you can see clearly with it. I almost checked the back of my phone to see people who was waving at him or waving back at him but found non, bad leaders in the East are the major problem to the people there not the President.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Storms Demolished Ekeukwu Market With Security Operatives.Photos by stevedre: 9:17am On Aug 27, 2017
Abagworo:

You have eyes but unfortunately you have refused to see clearly with it.
I almost checked the back of my phone to see the people who was waving at him or waving back at him but found non, bad leaders in the East are the major problem to the people there not the President.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Storms Demolished Ekeukwu Market With Security Operatives.Photos by zendi: 9:21am On Aug 27, 2017
201320142015ob:
Serious meltdown in Owerri this morning
This boy was shot died by police men this morning for protesting against the demolition of his mother's shop
This little Boy was crushed to death by Gov Okorocha and Nig Police. His crime was "don't destroy my mother's shop" and he was killed.
According to Gov Okorocha on why he is demolishing popular market in Owerri, "I (want to build a modern school there...."
Can God forgive Gov Rochas Okorocha for being inhuman to his people?

Fools die, my dear.
Was that boy the only person the security forces saw there ?
Save the energy, to educate your own son(s).
Peaceful protest is okay, but engaging the Govt with violence leads to death.
Where to STOP the Govt is in the court, if you're not an American/European style leftist anarchist.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Storms Demolished Ekeukwu Market With Security Operatives.Photos by dederocs(m): 9:24am On Aug 27, 2017
His sheepish smile in the first picture, disturbing smile.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Storms Demolished Ekeukwu Market With Security Operatives.Photos by stevedre: 9:26am On Aug 27, 2017
gypsey:
I think by peaceful they mean only 2 people were killed, it could have been more. so it was peaceful grin very true!
but why don't people want that dirty market or street to be cleaned? do they enjoy living in filth?. I don't understand. don't they want development in their town?.
Do they want their town looking Ancient? they have been complaining no developments done by the Government now development have started they are preventing it.

Thats not the point, Umuahia main market in Abia state was cleared and guess what, if I am not mistaken the former governors son now owns the land.
Am sure in a few years time the truth will be known, why cant he just upgrade the market and give the traders their rights of having maximum security and a better standard of living. He used them to get votes and after winning he trows them off the cliff.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Storms Demolished Ekeukwu Market With Security Operatives.Photos by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 27, 2017
stevedre:

Thats not the point, Umuahia main market in Abia state was cleared and guess what, if ma not mistaken the former governors son now owns the land.
Am sure in a few years time the truth will known, why cant he upgrade the market and give the traders their rights of having maximum security and a better standard of living. He used them to get votes and after winning he trows them off the cliff.
that's politics for you! lies, lies and more lies! hence people should vote wisely that's if their votes even counts.

I am not surprised in the case of the former Governor's son owning the umuahia Market demolished land. this means they don't care about the masses they are there for themselves and to fill their pockets.

but you will find that the same people who are unhappy today will vote Rochas in next election. After receiving a bag of cheap Rice and a tin of Baked beans from him. they are so easily persuaded.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Storms Demolished Ekeukwu Market With Security Operatives.Photos by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 27, 2017
Abagworo:

Hailed??
For killing a harmless child?
Ok, continue.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Storms Demolished Ekeukwu Market With Security Operatives.Photos by 48noble(m): 9:50am On Aug 27, 2017
201320142015ob:
Since yesterday I haven't been able to go to work because my neighbour cheated on his wife and she got angry and told him she will have sex with all the neighbours around....I'm still here waiting for my turn!!

go and ask her when is ur turn
Re: Rochas Okorocha Storms Demolished Ekeukwu Market With Security Operatives.Photos by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 27, 2017
zendi:

Fools die, my dear.
Was that boy the only person the security forces saw there ?
Save the energy, to educate your own son(s).
Peaceful protest is okay, but engaging the Govt with violence leads to death.
Where to STOP the Govt is in the court, if you're not an American/European style leftist anarchist.

The Judiciary had issued a stay order on the relocation yet it was ignored and a child died.
What was this 10 years old child's crime? Engaging the police
Re: Rochas Okorocha Storms Demolished Ekeukwu Market With Security Operatives.Photos by stevedre: 9:55am On Aug 27, 2017
gypsey:
that's politics for you! lies, lies and more lies! hence people should vote wisely that's if their votes even counts.

I am not surprised in the case of the former Governor's son owning the umuahia Market demolished land. this means they don't care about the masses they are there for themselves and to fill their pockets.

but you will find that the same people who are unhappy today will vote Rochas in next election. After receiving a bag of cheap Rice and a tin of Baked beans from him. they are so easily persuaded.

You have said it all. A Thousand likes for this comment, poverty and greed mentality has eaten deep into our system to the extent an average Nigerian with 500k in his account will still sell his/her vote for 10k with out looking back talk less of some one with a few hundreds in his/her pocket
Re: Rochas Okorocha Storms Demolished Ekeukwu Market With Security Operatives.Photos by stevedre: 10:03am On Aug 27, 2017
mykl01:

The Judiciary had issued a stay order on the relocation yet it was ignored and a child died.

Ignore the buffoon. Am sure he does not have child or has never lost a young one close to him so he will never understand what it means to lose one. In a civilised country the head of security and the governor will lose their jobs for this mess, I keep asking myself what this people see when ever they travel abroad, do they spend all their time indoors or what. Why can't they copy a little bit of what they see there and give back to the society. still baffles me to the core.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Storms Demolished Ekeukwu Market With Security Operatives.Photos by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 27, 2017
stevedre:

You have said it all. A Thousand likes for this comment, poverty and greed mentality has eaten deep into our system to the extent an average Nigerian with 500k in his account will still sell his/her vote for 10k with out looking back talk less of some one with a few hundreds in his/her pocket
And the outcome in the end Is the demolitions and sales of their cherished markets and places of income and the so called Governor will share the lands Amongst his families and friends. that's politics for you! and on and on it goes! repeatedly.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Storms Demolished Ekeukwu Market With Security Operatives.Photos by luluman: 10:11am On Aug 27, 2017
akpamuomenka:
See him Awusa head like that Sarrki chinko phone that was eaten by Lt. Col. Oscar Ibibibo's men.
Ipob spotted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Storms Demolished Ekeukwu Market With Security Operatives.Photos by luluman: 10:12am On Aug 27, 2017
Young03:

Kayode , oshogbo tout

Why is he demolishing it
Hasn't he given you a reason for that since?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Storms Demolished Ekeukwu Market With Security Operatives.Photos by zendi: 10:33am On Aug 27, 2017
mykl01:

If the dead was that young, then it could only have been a tragic accident.
Security forces are not mad.
There are thousands of police/citizens contact every day that don't result in tragedy.
If police had gone into a market to gun people down you know what the toll would be.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Storms Demolished Ekeukwu Market With Security Operatives.Photos by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 27, 2017
cococandy:
So he's celebrating the young boy and the others that were killed today?
I wonder why God does nothing when things like this happen

evil men thrive, good men suffer there is no justice in the world.

God doesn't care
Re: Rochas Okorocha Storms Demolished Ekeukwu Market With Security Operatives.Photos by sarrki(m): 11:44am On Aug 27, 2017
okerekeikpo:
Mods I think it's high time u people ban thus boy called sarrki he has been insulting the Igbos calling them all sorts of names yet u people do as if u don't see it

Show me where I insulted Igbo

My grouse is with ipob miscreants
Re: Rochas Okorocha Storms Demolished Ekeukwu Market With Security Operatives.Photos by decatalyst(m): 12:08pm On Aug 27, 2017
201320142015ob:

You are very stupid! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy I almost fall off the chair grin grin grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha Storms Demolished Ekeukwu Market With Security Operatives.Photos by stevedre: 12:45pm On Aug 27, 2017
[quote author=gypsey post=59866182] And the outcome in the end Is the demolitions and sales of their cherished markets and places of income and the so called Governor will share the lands Amongst his families and friends. that's politics for you! and on and on it goes! repeatedly.[/quotel]

You can say that again
Re: Rochas Okorocha Storms Demolished Ekeukwu Market With Security Operatives.Photos by DrMuzungu(m): 1:09pm On Aug 27, 2017
Back in 2011, Roachas began the renovation of FMC road which was in perfectly good condition, while some roads which were full of potholes were left unattended. But hey, his gang go the contracts, so you scratch my back, I scratch yours... such is life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. / 2019 Election: Presidency Reacts To Alleged Viral Audio Of Saraki / Obidients Hold Welcome March For Peter Obi In Port Harcourt (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.