Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,316 members, 7,887,967 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:05 PM

Rochas Okorocha Storms Demolished Ekeukwu Market With Security Operatives.Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Storms Demolished Ekeukwu Market With Security Operatives.Photos (48410 Views)

Promise Gogorodari: Owner Of Demolished Prudent Hotel In Rivers, Speaks / 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos / MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Storms Demolished Ekeukwu Market With Security Operatives.Photos by okerekeikpo: 3:13pm On Aug 27, 2017
sarrki:

Show me where I insulted Igbo

My grouse is with ipob miscreants
every Igbo is an IPOD
Re: Rochas Okorocha Storms Demolished Ekeukwu Market With Security Operatives.Photos by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 27, 2017
201320142015ob:
Since yesterday I haven't been able to go to work because my neighbour cheated on his wife and she got angry and told him she will have sex with all the neighbours around....I'm still here waiting for my turn!!
Abeg wait o. This kind blessing no dey come always unless thru miracle... Lol .
If I slap you , you go dress go work!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Storms Demolished Ekeukwu Market With Security Operatives.Photos by Chukazu: 4:30pm On Aug 27, 2017
The reason Rochas can do this and get away with it is... There is no justice in this land
And he is not going for a second term

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone / Retired Soldiers Stranded On The Streets Abuja, Cry Out For Help (Photos) / UAE Designates Six Nigerians As Global Financiers Of Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.