Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,234 members, 7,970,848 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 04:37 PM

Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? - Romance (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? (158777 Views)

How To Make A Women Begs U For Sex Using Spanish Fly / Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls / Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (49) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 2:43pm On Nov 30, 2010
SA Lady:

I am watching you, like a hawk!

grin grin grin grin grin I imagine you doing the two finger thing while you say that, the Trevor Noah thing, hahahhahahaha
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 30, 2010
LOL@ the two SA ladies! you are both a handful! lol how could anyone hate on you two? lol

anyway i am a bit picky when it comes to flavors tho but there are some exceptions! what about you two? any preferences?

dancehall is the future yea, my only advice to you if you go there is GO WITH SOMEONE YOU KNOW! Jamo guys can be groupies angry Worst of all you are African, they love Africans! but some will pick pocket you in a heart beat! and then use your money to treat you! LOL.

SA Goddess:

grin grin grin grin grin I imagine you doing the two finger thing while you say that, the Trevor Noah thing, hahahhahahaha

LOL!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SALady(f): 2:48pm On Nov 30, 2010
SA Goddess:

Yes! the one, its the sound he makes after he says that aaaahhh!!!  cheesy cheesy cheesy its a killer.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SALady(f): 3:03pm On Nov 30, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

LOL@ the two SA ladies! you are both a handful! lol how could anyone hate on you two? lol

anyway i am a bit picky when it comes to flavors tho but there are some exceptions! what about you two? any preferences?

dancehall is the future yea, my only advice to you if you go there is GO WITH SOMEONE YOU KNOW! Jamo guys can be groupies angry Worst of all you are African, they love Africans! but some will pick pocket you in a heart beat! and then use your money to treat you! LOL.

LOL!

hhhhmmm! so sugar daddy not your flavour, cant blame a girl for trying. Anyway, I love my dark chocolate, I used seal as an example, problem is his bakasi is growing bigger than mine lately I may have to ditch him. So am still looking, if you happen to come across some dark chocolate with exotic looks and a humour to die for please send him my way. I am tired of this NAIGER/SA connection, surely there's got to be more variety in this life.

Oh! about music, I've asked @Goddess on a date to some classical opera, but no answer, I am always alone at these events/concerts.

Right now cold play still floats my boat, I am a sucker for these english artists, seal, jamie roquai, omar, london beat, lite house family. Gawd knows I cant wait till cold play announces their visit to SA.

M also a sucker for house music. So now that's my cv, start searching.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 667: 3:13pm On Nov 30, 2010
We from abyss are very proud of you. You should extend the trap beyond Nigeria. We need more soldiers for the fight at Armegedonn.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 3:21pm On Nov 30, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

LOL!

They hate on us because they probably don't understand how we can be so at home in a foreign land, I did say "SA women are misunderstood by other women"  wink

hahahahahha, I once got mugged by someone I was chilling with only for him to spend the money on me, SMH, unbelievable shyt I tell you  grin  grin  grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SALady(f): 3:27pm On Nov 30, 2010
SA Goddess:

They hate on us because they probably don't understand how we can be so at home in a foreign land, I did say "SA women are misunderstood by other women" wink

hahahahahha, I once got mugged by someone I was chilling with only for him to spend the money on me, SMH, unbelievable shyt I tell you grin grin grin

Girls m out lekker evening, I love happy people!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 3:29pm On Nov 30, 2010
Ye, yeyeyeyeye, haaaaaaaaappy people, *singing along* now step cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by MrCork7: 3:39pm On Nov 30, 2010
dyamm, MzDarksin gots some serriiiious Nyansh! tongue, i bet she half south africa wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 667: 3:43pm On Nov 30, 2010
You mean this yansh?

My yansh is bigger than that

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 667: 3:44pm On Nov 30, 2010
grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 30, 2010
^^^^ U're the bomb
Infact if Nigeria have your type at its fullest then no need worrying about S.A ladies.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by MrCork7: 3:55pm On Nov 30, 2010
Mzdarkskin is super hot but SA Goddess still has the biggest nyansh in Africa, so far. I love them both tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 3:59pm On Nov 30, 2010
[
Mr¬Cork:

Mzdarkskin is super hot but SA Goddess [color=#770077]still has the biggest nyansh in Africa, so far. I love them both tongue[/color]

You say that with so much authority, hahahahahhaha, my booty isn't that big cock, please believe me, it is manageable tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 667: 4:06pm On Nov 30, 2010
You say that with so much authority, hahahahahhaha, my booty isn't that big cock, please believe me, it is manageable

Should we give the big booty glory and booty clap to AA i.e MzDarkSkin? She seem to have the biggest booty on NL so far undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 4:08pm On Nov 30, 2010
LOL, reverse psychology here grin grin grin I am not posting my booty shots so go ahead and give it to DarkSkin, she is cool anyway. . . . . .
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 667: 4:08pm On Nov 30, 2010
We need a booty contests. Cork can organise that.  grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 4:10pm On Nov 30, 2010
hahahahaha, I am sure he would organise that efficiently. . . . . . . .bye now, am out!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by MrCork7: 4:12pm On Nov 30, 2010
correction!! MxDarksin's booty look edible tongue. but SA goddesss boooty look eat able tongue. ((big difference))
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by swoosh(m): 6:38pm On Nov 30, 2010
The length of this thread alone attests to the power of a big yansh - irrespective of who carries it (Nigerian, South African, Jamaican etc)

@MzDarkSkin- you're really hot sister

@Tpia - our date? yet to hear from you wink

@SA Goddess- May I see you photo please?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 30, 2010
LMFAO@ EVERYBODY!

666 I am Jamaican and African American not just one LOL.

ESPECIALLY EL GUAPO WHO THINK 666 IS A FEMALE & THAT THE PIK IS OF HIM! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Swoosh.

@ SAGoddess AWE! that baby is adorable!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 667: 7:55pm On Nov 30, 2010
My right hand princess. Tell him***
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by gestapo(f): 2:07am On Dec 01, 2010
SA Lady:

Oh! is that the buzzing fly? eeerrrm! am coming back just need to go get a fly swatter, I think I'll need an insect repellent  to go with, in a minute then.

SA Lady:

Utter dunce statements, mcxxeww talk about epileptic response, what nonsense is this, why do people really enjoy confusing themselves with others is this suppose to be a make feel good move.

Wow you are not a smart one aren’t you? not only are you a dunce spoting an opportunity for intelligent facts over SA women's nyansh, you happen to be raging with hormones displaying your crush for @sagamite. Don’t worry I’ll ask him if he is any interested in having a cyber relationship with a nazi that needs to be caged.

Tell me were you really attempting to be intelligent? Really trying to put intellectual logic on topic re Nigeria/SA womens nyash and you are asking me to join you??  undecided undecided undecided Seriously are you well you've lost it, the person that started the hiv aids issue is @whitelexi since you are so keen on silly facts. Now does that massage your miniature brain

My conversation with @saga was way out of topic and am satisfied with what I’ve shared. Your thinking is the makes of nothing but an o-r-g-y between madness and stupidity.   embarassed embarassed embarassed

Has anybody ever told you that there is no cure for stupidity, you are on your own, girl

Talk about "am I done cashing that in the bank" mccxxeewww!! spoken like a proud pro  cool cool cool

Now what does this topic have to do with women being used as tools to put others down, are you OKAY is this where I say all hope is lost with you??

Now buzz off, I cant stand the sound of a fly buzzing in my ear its the most irritating thing, nonsense.

Wow, this silly harebrained drongos that was like a fish out of water and a sorry sight to behold when she was lamely attempting to debate a serious issue with Sagamite, now suddenly thinks I am going to be interested enough to read the ludicrous and moronic rant she's spewed up here or any other half-baked thing she has to say for that matter I no fit shout cool 

I know you would struggle if you are not allowed to have the last say on this matter, as can be seen on the previous pages with you coming back again and again and again, so i will step into the role of the bigger person and leave the stage for you and your tomfoolery cool Mind you, you would only have yourself to blame once you burst a vein cool

Wonder who is the fly doing the buzzing if it ain't the toerag who had to reply to one post twice, what an irony lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 7:11am On Dec 01, 2010
@DarkSkin - thanks hun (on the baby), got a recipe on how to make fine babies so let me know when you need it wink wink wink

@Swoosh - no thanks Sir, I am not puting my picture up wink if it's my face you want to see, know that my son looks like me cool cool cool if it is my booty you want to see, that ain't happening, the booty war has just ended and you want to start another one grin grin grin this one will definitely start a riot, hahahahhahahahahha
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by swoosh(m): 8:44am On Dec 01, 2010
SA Goddess:
@Swoosh - no thanks Sir, I am not puting my picture up wink if it's my face you want to see, know that my son looks like me cool cool cool if it is my booty you want to see, that ain't happening, the booty war has just ended and you want to start another one grin grin grin this one will definitely start a riot, hahahahhahahahahha
OK SA Goddess if you aint gonna show me, then I'd imagine, at least based on Mr Cork's description , and I will post my imagination here, sooon cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 8:46am On Dec 01, 2010
swoosh:

OK SA Goddess if you aint gonna show me, then I'd imagine, at least based on Mr Cork's description , and I will post my imagination here, sooon cheesy

Hahahahahahaha, go ahead and post what you think I look like cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SALady(f): 9:05am On Dec 01, 2010
gestapo:

Wow, this silly harebrained drongos that was like a fish out of water and a sorry sight to behold when she was lamely attempting to debate a serious issue with Sagamite, now suddenly thinks I am going to be interested enough to read the ludicrous and moronic rant she's spewed up here or any other half-baked thing she has to say for that matter I no fit shout cool 

I know you would struggle if you are not allowed to have the last say on this matter, as can be seen on the previous pages with you coming back again and again and again, so i will step into the role of the bigger person and leave the stage for you and your tomfoolery cool Mind you, you would only have yourself to blame once you burst a vein cool

Wonder who is the fly doing the buzzing if it ain't the toerag who had to reply to one post twice, what an irony lipsrsealed

aaaaahhhhh!!! aint that better, now that the fly is opting to get out of here to read more of @sagamite's lines for a ni-pp-le massage  cool cool cool, happy ni-pp-le popping  wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 667: 9:11am On Dec 01, 2010
What in the name of Satan is going on here again today? angry tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SALady(f): 9:37am On Dec 01, 2010
*666*:

What in the name of Satan is going on here again today? angry tongue

Nothing but fun, watch that space and roll with the happy people in here. wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by MrCork7: 9:41am On Dec 01, 2010
***hmm, i wonder whos Nyansh is bigger: SA Goddess ( Vs) SA LAdy*** tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 9:42am On Dec 01, 2010
I am sure I beat Lady in that department Cock, want a picture? grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by MrCork7: 9:46am On Dec 01, 2010
helll yessssssssssssssssss tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (49)

>>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<< / Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.