Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,830 members, 7,906,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:19 AM

Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? - Romance (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? (158419 Views)

How To Make A Women Begs U For Sex Using Spanish Fly / Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls / Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (49) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by roymary: 5:57pm On Dec 01, 2010
femi4love:

@ RoyMary and Sagamite

When I was a child, I used to enjoy british wrestlers to the extent that my Dad would wake me up to watch it at night. Until I realised that it was all fake and I was completely put off wrestling for life. I wish both of you were living in London, I would have suggested a real life wrestling match. May be this fight between you would then be decided.

Both of you need to forget all this missile throwing and spend your time more wisely.

@Sagamite, with due respect, I expected you to understand better. Please don't disappoint me because I hold you in very high esteem. Thanks Sagamite.

I had a blast chiding that LovePeddler of a man. and if you saying you hold Sagamite in high esteem then something is wrong with you too because that toothless sagamite openly said he's more intelligent than any of us here. I have no respect for such people.

As for wrestling with that spineless Sagamite, he already knows the result; I sure have learnt few moves watching UFC and MMA ; i don't do the TNA thing. Sagamite is too lousy to be an intellectual. Dunno what inspires you in him.

Bro, no beef. I'm outta here.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by femi4love(m): 6:13pm On Dec 01, 2010
@RoyMary, That I hold someone in high esteem doesn't mean he is a saint. Sagamite made a lot of contribution to this thread that I really like ( Talking of focusing on the topic). It doesn't mean that I like the unnecessary argument between both of you. I made a wild assumption that he should be a more mature person ( not underrating you in anyway), reason I focused my attention on him. I hope you stop this already and let's focus on the interesting topic? Take care.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by chic2pimp(m): 6:18pm On Dec 01, 2010
Sagamite:

Did you see me turn it down, nigga?  undecided

Me, Sagamite, aka  "Balogun leyin obinrin" aka "Hot boy" aka "I'ma flirt" aka "Hold on to your chic" aka "Dutty talker" aka "Prof of womantology" aka "I'ma hit that" aka "Juice lover" aka "She wants it" aka "Mo baaad gan" aka "Professional ashewo" aka "No waste time" aka "Naughty teddybear" aka "funminigoodstuffjor" aka "How do you wanit?" aka "Mo ni issues"

Come on, nigga, come on! grin
This Bobo no well @ all wahlai grin. . . . . . . . . . Abi when him turn into Dagrin nau? undecided grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by roymary: 6:25pm On Dec 01, 2010
femi4love:

@RoyMary, That I hold someone in high esteem doesn't mean he is a saint. Sagamite made a lot of contribution to this thread that I really like ( Talking of focusing on the topic). It doesn't mean that I like the unnecessary argument between both of you. I made a wild assumption that he should be a more mature person ( not underrating you in anyway), reason I focused my attention on him. I hope you stop this already and let's focus on the interesting topic? Take care.

Femo, sagamite is your guy , me no send am, and like i said, i'm done with him for now, Take care too.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 6:34pm On Dec 01, 2010
roymary:

I had a blast chiding that LovePeddler of a man. and if you saying you hold Sagamite in high esteem then something is wrong with you too because that toothless sagamite openly said he's more intelligent than any of us here. I have no respect for such people.

As for wrestling with that spineless Sagamite, he already knows the result; I sure have learnt few moves watching UFC and MMA ; i don't do the TNA thing. Sagamite is too lousy to be an intellectual. Dunno what inspires you in him.

Bro, no beef. I'm outta here.

One punch is all you will get, son. You will know why they call me Stainless Sagamite. grin

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47ICdX0Z3Uk&feature=related[/flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47ICdX0Z3Uk&feature=related

All I have to say:

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZoYUQSU38E[/flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZoYUQSU38E

grin grin grin cool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 6:38pm On Dec 01, 2010
chic2pimp:

This Bobo no well @ all wahlai grin. . . . . . . . . . Abi when him turn into Dagrin nau? undecided grin

Fimisilejor, motisofunwontele entertainments! grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2010
roymary:

Femo, sagamite is your guy , me no send am, and like i said, i'm done with him for now, Take care too.

Before you run, where is your proof you really went to Las Vegas that you promised to put up and it is not just mouth? grin grin grin

Na me you wan dey lie to!  grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by roymary: 6:40pm On Dec 01, 2010
Sagamite:

One punch is all you will get, son. You will know why they call me Stainless Sagamite. grin

Zzzzzzz  Snooze
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 6:45pm On Dec 01, 2010
roymary:

Zzzzzzz  Snooze

Use a blanket to cover your face whilst sleeping, don't let us see your lip gloss. grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by roymary: 6:45pm On Dec 01, 2010
Sagamite:

Before you run, where is your proof you really went to Las Vegas and it is not mouth that you promised to put up? grin grin grin

Na me you wan dey lie to!  grin

Don't rush! I will put them up shortly; Not because i want to oppress you or make you cry to sleep but simply to show you, we er not of the same class. Take a chill pill, You will be thrilled even Vegas will know one Sagamite pissed me off.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by roymary: 6:50pm On Dec 01, 2010
Sagamite:

Use a blanket to cover your face whilst sleeping, don't let us see your lip gloss. grin

Some of your fans asked me to kindly let you be but you seem a stubborn goat. Don't blame me when the real intimidation descends on you. Defeat is calling your name. You are better off amusing the chics with your awkward verbal gestures; you can't be like that with me.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 01, 2010
aye! please JUST END IT Sagamite & Roy, you made me forget what I was going to ask the two SA ladies!

sheesh!

OH! lol@ SA Goddess I have my paper and pen ready, i need to tips on "how to make beautiful children". grin

@SA Lady LOL! What is that girl's beef with you?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by roymary: 6:56pm On Dec 01, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

aye! please JUST END IT Sagamite & Roy, you made me forget what I was going to ask the two SA ladies!

sheesh!

OH! lol@ SA Goddess I have my paper and pen ready, i need to tips on "how to make beautiful children". grin

@SA Lady LOL! What is that girl's beef with you?

Okay Ma'm , Hope he listens.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 7:24pm On Dec 01, 2010
P . . . a . . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by gestapo(f): 7:34pm On Dec 01, 2010
Why worry about "that girl" At least the beef cooking in here is not as nauseating and putrid as the one you churned out in the post below, hyprocritical sellout cool

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-558451.32.html#msg7248821
MzDarkSkin:

LMFAO! LOL. mi cyah blame yuh at'tall! It just a start rain an get chilly which part mi deh. Mi cya tek it! Mi ongli hope seh it nah go sno! Mi nuh inna di mood a'tall.
Anyway is how yu fine dis ya site?

From wa deh mi a notice seh more yaadies de bout. some a dem cool but wan a dem mi nuh rate ar at'tall. she claim seh jamaicans inna di UK a gi wi badname, "yardies are gangsters", no real jamaican inna fiddem rite mine ago call fidem sef yaadie and how just tru mi represent jamaica an nah tek no forma disrespek mi "ghetto". [b]she call arself "madlady", she fava like wen donkey a pray! a dat why she nuh put up fi ar pik, onli inna bits an pieces. she mad fi tru! she nuh rate jamaica atall. she just a use di name fi get a hype but she shame a jamaica. poor she. mi gurl she alla team up wid two wutless nigerians against me wen dem a call yaard ooman "ghetto" an "raw with out class", bout how we only good fi fuk and wear diffrent color weave and reh reh an SHE alla cosign! My girl, as God is my witness mi gi ar sum GOOD warnaclat cussin yu see? a try style mi out! she all a run tu di mods dem an report me. o'l cowaad! Now wen she buk mi she nuh ave nuttin fi seh! she betta keep fi ar crawny bakside ina di UK an hide, cah if a bak a yard? woi. dem woulda damage ar good an proper. she renk an feisty![/b]

This "that girl"  wonders what her beef is with Madlady that she had to get personal undecided And she has the nerve to come here to claim the moral high ground  I have seen it all on NL undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by gestapo(f): 7:48pm On Dec 01, 2010
roymary:

Honestly, Sagamite says he's a Strategist and has all that intellect. I can't stand his guts. He can have all the babes on NL [size=16pt]but won't let him put other men down[/size]. I have something for him. Stay tuned.

Nice to see you've got your priorities sorted, you have no qualms and don't mind your Mum, Sisters and other women being called all belittling, derogatory names under the sun all in the bid to compare them with SA girls, but you vehemently draw the line at Naija men's image being tarnished and dragged through the mud, WE "HEAR" YOU LOUD AND CLEAR, NUMPTY cool

roymary:

Real man my arse, you are a real rural breed expatriate. You are too unrefined for me and hey i'm done with you for now, enjoy your chauffeuring job shift this evening. Have a good life. Ciao.

Sagamite:

[size=14pt]Before you run[/b], where is your proof you really went to Las Vegas that you promised to put up and it is not just mouth? grin grin grin

Na me you wan dey lie to! grin

Ha ha ha, someone is running away with his tail tucked firmly between his legs, lol grin grin grin

femi4love:

Where is "Tilapia" fish I am hungry. grin

You claim you want people to cease fighting yet see nothing wrong in goading Tpia by calling her derogatory names What is it about this thread that is churning out hyprocrites in their droves
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by gestapo(f): 7:56pm On Dec 01, 2010
@ Sagamite

Dem dey talk say i wan romance you, abeg wetin i wan take you do, after my Sister don suck commot 19 pickin for ya body sotay she dey complain say she be wan replace you as you don dey struggle to get it up again, abeg who wan chop ya limp leftover shocked cheesy

agabaI23:

Sagamite

What happened to the romance request? I don't know you to be a runner
grin

I can see Nairaland's resident tribalistic troll is out and about doing what he does best and trying to get us to notice he has arrived with his £300 (1999) Volkswagon Jalopy cool cool

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-485139.0.html

cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by roymary: 8:09pm On Dec 01, 2010
gestapo:

Nice to see you've got your priorities sorted, you have no qualms and don't mind your Mum, Sisters and other women being called all belittling, derogatory names under the sun all in the bid to compare them with SA girls, but you vehemently draw the line at Naija men's image being tarnished and dragged through the mud, WE "HEAR" YOU LOUD AND CLEAR, NUMPTY cool

Ha ha ha, someone is running away with his tail tucked firmly between his legs, lol  grin grin grin

The simple thing i think you need is Anger Management. I get pissed but not unnecessarily and i don't simply throw stones in the crowd.  If any Nigerian man has supported Nigerian babes on this forum, that would surely be me. Why wouldn't you read my comments before calling me bad?  

Those foreign ladies did not come on here to belittle any of us; i think the attitude shown to them is the problem here. Blame frustrated Nigerian Men home and abroad and also blame most Nigerian women on here for their extreme sensitivity, taking things too personal.

I also know you are Sagamite's fan and thats one of the men that has put Nigerian women to disgrace on this forum. So, you need to get your tracks right.
your internet boyfriend or whatever he is to you; is no match for me.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by gestapo(f): 8:16pm On Dec 01, 2010
roymary:

The simple thing i think you need is Anger Management. I get pissed but not unnecessarily and i don't simply throw stones in the crowd. If any Nigerian man has supported Nigerian babes on this forum, that would surely be me. Why wouldn't you read my comments before calling me bad?

Those foreign ladies did not come on here to belittle any of us; i think the attitude shown to them is the problem here. Blame frustrated Nigerian Men home and abroad and also blame most Nigerian women on here for their extreme sensitivity, taking things too personal.

I also know you are Sagamite's fan and thats one of the men that has put Nigerian women to disgrace on this forum. So, you need to get your tracks right.
your internet boyfriend or whatever he is to you; is no match for me.

You have supported naija women indeed By the way, i thought you said you were gone cos you had a life

And who the hell is this Sagamite that y'all keep on bleeping about Is he like y'all's demigod on Nairaland Please I would like to know undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by roymary: 8:28pm On Dec 01, 2010
gestapo:

You have supported naija women indeed By the way, i thought you said you were gone cos you had a life

And who the hell is this Sagamite that y'all keep on bleeping about Is he like y'all's demigod on Nairaland Please I would like to know undecided undecided
gestapo:

Typical Nigerian woman attitude; all you know how to do is rain insults and abuses. Damn!

If i spend 24hrs on NL, i think thats my problem. Maybe i'm free and chose to be here; that costs you an headache?

Sagamite is not significant at least not to me.

Woman, you won because i really dont wanna argue all day, not a good thing for my health; had enough of that with that previous dolt.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by gestapo(f): 8:33pm On Dec 01, 2010
^^^ Dammit, where is the insult in my post you quoted Lip gloss, very tetchy and uptight, has no shame picking fight with a lady, easily get knickers in a twist, damn i should have known i was dealing with an effeminate thing cool cool Please don't go and burst a vein too on my behalf biko abeg, your confused haemaphrodite self already has enough on your plate as it is, ciao cool cool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by roymary: 8:56pm On Dec 01, 2010
gestapo:

Nice to see you've got your priorities sorted, you have no qualms and don't mind your Mum, Sisters and other women being called all belittling, derogatory names under the sun all in the bid to compare them with SA girls.
gestapo:

^^^ Dammit, where is the insult in my post you quoted Lip gloss, very tetchy and uptight, has no shame picking fight with a lady, easily get knickers in a twist, damn i should have known i was dealing with an effeminate thing cool cool Please don't go and burst a vein too on my behalf biko abeg, your confused haemaphrodite self already has enough on your plate as it is, ciao cool cool

Lets see how this gets on your nerves; Your Dad, brothers and other men around you never had a chap stick on during Harmattan or Summer?

Very tetchy and uptight? You really dunno me; i am accommodating but when dealing with old gizzards with no brains, i have no tolerance. I don't wanna have the last say but you keep coming back with annoying remarks. If only i could go nude for you, you would end up saying i'm even too manly for you.

I hope those other women that knows how to deal with you shows up soon. I have nothing more to say to you. Thats a promise.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 9:35pm On Dec 01, 2010
gestapo:

@ Sagamite

Dem dey talk say i wan romance you, abeg wetin i wan take you do, after my Sister don suck commot 19 pickin for ya body sotay she dey complain say she be wan replace you as you don dey struggle to get it up again, abeg who wan chop ya limp leftover shocked cheesy

I still have plenti for where those 19 come from. cheesy

gestapo:

Demi ke?

I am God!!! Olugbala!!!

Mugus like roymary should be worshiping me so I can bless them with analytical thoughts.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 9:38pm On Dec 01, 2010
roymary:

Lets see how this gets on your nerves; Your Dad, brothers and other men around you never had a chap stick on during Harmattan or Summer? 

Very tetchy and uptight? You really dunno me; i am accommodating but when dealing with old gizzards with no brains, i have no tolerance. I don't wanna have the last say but you keep coming back with annoying remarks. If only i could go unclothed for you, you would end up saying i'm even too manly for you.

I hope those other women that knows how to deal with you shows up soon. I have nothing more to say to you. Thats a promise.

Keep ya clothes on!!!

Bladclot!!!

Ya wan make dem girls finish ya with inna small thing!!!  grin

Poofter!!! Battybwoi luking lip gloss wearer!!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by marcus1234: 9:39pm On Dec 01, 2010
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 4:35am On Dec 02, 2010
SA Lady forget the reason, leave that thirsty IT alone.

gestapo:

Why worry about "that girl" At least the beef cooking in here is not as nauseating and putrid as the one you churned out in the post below, hyprocritical sellout cool

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-558451.32.html#msg7248821

This "that girl"  wonders what her beef is with Madlady that she had to get personal undecided And she has the nerve to come here to claim the moral high ground  I have seen it all on NL undecided lipsrsealed

I just can't seem to understand why these birds can't learn from someone else's mistake? Lesson ONE: KEEP MZDARKSKIN'S NAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH/THOUGHTS! How the fck am I gonna be a "sell out" to a trick I don't even know? SA dragged your desperate a$s up and down the forum. My asking her to let it go wasn't for her sake child. Everybody and their "mama" knows I DO NOT LIKE MADLADY, SHE KNOWS THAT, so that h.0e a$s move you just did posting that excerpt is a FAIL. Go give some crackhead a bj and stop trying to ride me. You are a "nobody" riding on the coat tails of ppl to gain popularity, hence i referred to you as "that girl". grow up. You fcked up well making me an enemy believe that. Can't even spell HYPOCRITICAL and want to call somebody out. Somebody get this thirsty b*ssh some Gatorade!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 7:45am On Dec 02, 2010
grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin grin   grin  grin  grin

I swear this thread has to be the most demented of the lot, people just come here to vent, all good if they feel better afterwards  grin  grin  grin

@DarkSkin - OK, here are the notes  wink
First you get some nice Durex lub  cheesy  then you gently apply as you wish (wherever you feel a pulse grin ), then you lick it. . . . hahahah cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SALady(f): 8:01am On Dec 02, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

SA Lady forget the reason, leave that thirsty IT alone.

I just can't seem to understand why these birds can't learn from someone else's mistake? Lesson ONE: KEEP MZDARKSKIN'S NAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH/THOUGHTS! How the fck am I gonna be a "sell out" to a trick I don't even know? SA dragged your desperate a$s up and down the forum. My asking her to let it go wasn't for her sake child. Everybody and their "mama" knows I DO NOT LIKE MADLADY, SHE KNOWS THAT, so that h.0e a$s move you just did posting that excerpt is a FAIL. Go give some crackhead a bj and stop trying to ride me. You are a "nobody" riding on the coat tails of ppl to gain popularity, hence i referred to you as "that girl". grow up. You fcked up well making me an enemy believe that. Can't even spell HYPOCRITICAL and want to call somebody out. Somebody get this thirsty b*ssh some Gatorade!

MzDarkSkin the congestion in here yesterday I couldnt get back at you. Okay I rest my case, and popping my eyes  shocked shocked shocked not to mention laughing uncontrollably at the red emboldment. You'll quickly learn not to roll with the southies it'll get you in trouble. Now stop being the sell out and showing off booty I order you.

ahahhaaahaa! Talk about last kicks of a dying horse.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 8:10am On Dec 02, 2010
SA Lady:

MzDarkSkin the congestion in here yesterday I couldnt get back at you. Okay I rest my case, and popping my eyes shocked shocked shocked not to mention laughing uncontrollably at the red emboldment. You'll quickly learn not to roll with the southies it'll get you in trouble. Now stop being the sell out and showing off booty I order you.

ahahhaaahaa! Talk about last kicks of a dying horse.

Remember everybody and their mama is supposed to be anti-SA women, for no apparent reason, it is crazy how supposedly sane and grown people can think like someone with no brains cells, so much hatred it is unreal but hey, you and I are chilling here Lady, Oh we love this place, the music is playing, that's why we are saying, we really love this place. . . . .are you singing along Lady! grin grin grin

Oh ja, on that classical note, I might take you up on it, Andrea Boccelli I could handle so drop me an invite whenever and I will also let you know when we have something similar at my place of work. . . . . . cool!!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SALady(f): 8:15am On Dec 02, 2010
SA Goddess:

grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin grin   grin  grin  grin

I swear this thread has to be the most demented of the lot, people just come here to vent, all good if they feel better afterwards  grin  grin  grin

@DarkSkin - OK, here are the notes  wink
First you get some nice Durex lub  cheesy  then you gently apply as you wish (wherever you feel a pulse grin ), then you lick it. . . . hahahah cheesy cheesy cheesy

@Goddess its early in the morning, please stop corrupting our minds. But then I suppose its good because i think its time Mr~Cock comes back to disinfect the thread.

I swear to you for the first time yesterday I wished I had a booty pic to  put up, watch that space not in a such a hurry though, you know how it works first picture then photoshop.

Only MzDS can get away with the original not all of us.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 8:22am On Dec 02, 2010
I do have a booty shot for you cheesy cheesy cheesy

Your mind is already polluted you lil' freak, don't blame Goddess nah, you know I am angelic like that cool cool cool cool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by oyinda3(f): 8:29am On Dec 02, 2010
SA Goddess I see you are refusing to let this topic die. So many off topic posts and discussions I don't even know what the thread is about anymore.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (49)

Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 / Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.