Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,830 members, 7,906,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:18 AM

Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? - Romance (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? (158419 Views)

How To Make A Women Begs U For Sex Using Spanish Fly / Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls / Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (49) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 8:31am On Dec 02, 2010
So you chose to single me out when I wasn't even the one who revived the thread. . . . . .and you talk as if threads don't get derailed on a daily basis, is there something you want to say to me other than what you just posted?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SALady(f): 8:33am On Dec 02, 2010
SA Goddess:

I do have a booty shot for you cheesy cheesy cheesy

Your mind is already polluted you lil' freak, don't blame Goddess nah, you know I am angelic like that cool cool cool cool

Well put it up then, cos I already went to check and there's nothing there, I feel pranked.

Now on lil freak, I forbid you since you failed to send any girl my way  cheesy cheesy

And please no @MzDS too many competitors.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 8:34am On Dec 02, 2010
Hahahahhaahah, I am not putting up pic girl, don't want to kill anyone, especially basadi cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by oyinda3(f): 8:34am On Dec 02, 2010
abegi sorry oo ma. i've learned that it is not good to annoy a woman with a very big yansh. my apologies
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 8:37am On Dec 02, 2010
oyinda.:

abegi sorry oo ma. i've learned that it is not good to annoy a woman with a very big yansh. my apologies

Now you are being an arsehole, where on earth would you have seen how big/small my butt is. . . . .get a life or at least a yansh, fooooool!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by oyinda3(f): 8:41am On Dec 02, 2010
just like I thought. why are women with big yansh so explosive like this. jeez
take a leaf from small yanshed women like me plz. tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 8:46am On Dec 02, 2010
oyinda.:

just like I thought. why are women with big yansh so explosive like this. jeez
take a leaf from small yanshed women like me plz. tongue

I see you are trying to work me up, you won't get it from me. . . . . why would I want anything at all from a bag of bones, I would learn nothing from a skeleton like you swine, I am happy with me!

I will leave you and your bones alone. . . . . .if you came here looking for shyt, I am not entertaining your skinny asssss!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by agabaI23(m): 8:48am On Dec 02, 2010
Sagamite:

Did you see me turn it down, nigga?  undecided

Me, Sagamite, aka  "Balogun leyin obinrin" aka "Hot boy" aka "I'ma flirt" aka "Hold on to your chic" aka "Dutty talker" aka "Prof of womantology" aka "I'ma hit that" aka "Juice lover" aka "She wants it" aka "Mo baaad gan" aka "Professional ashewo" aka "No waste time" aka "Naughty teddybear" aka "funminigoodstuffjor" aka "How do you wanit?" aka "Mo ni issues"

Come on, nigga, come on! grin

Ok mr. Dauda knackson I just asked a question to make sure the joints have got some lubricants. Fire on cos your name was never Usain Bolt in woman matter grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by agabaI23(m): 8:50am On Dec 02, 2010
Hey girls it is too early for a fight. You both should be recuperating from early morning banging and here you are fighting.

Abeg make una hold fire.

Oyinda oya go outside and make a snow man grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by oyinda3(f): 8:51am On Dec 02, 2010
sa goddess you are not nice at all o. cursing me left and right for no reason at all. what is it with big yansh ppl sef.
ok give me 5 min and I will change my pic ok? jeez  tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 667: 12:09pm On Dec 02, 2010
@oyinda. (f)

You look familiar. You look like a demon i broke contact with many hundreds of years ago. Is that really you?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by gestapo(f): 12:58pm On Dec 02, 2010
roymary:

Lets see how this gets on your nerves; Your Dad, brothers and other men around you never had a chap stick on during Harmattan or Summer? 

ROFLMAO, oh gosh, that was like a dagger to my heart, now my nerves are jangled and wrangled and mangled all thanks to you, did you have to be so cruel, you don't know how much this hurt really, you don't, buahahahaha, laughing so much my side hurts, anumpam grin grin grin

roymary:

Very tetchy and uptight? You really dunno me; i am accommodating but when dealing with old gizzards with no brains, i have no tolerance. I don't wanna have the last say but you keep coming back with annoying remarks. If only i could go unclothed for you, you would end up saying i'm even too manly for you.

I know enough about you from this thread to know that you are a sissy, a ninny, and a whining pantsy, and a poofter so please I don't wanna go blind abeg, so save your cocktail sausage for someone who actually wouldwant it, freaking pervert
roymary:

I hope those other women that knows how to deal with you shows up soon. I have nothing more to say to you. Thats a promise.

[size=14pt]Show me one post, just one post, where i was supposedly dealt with that i didn't manage to stick the boot in with an intensity at least 5 times more, hence reason she quickly shut her piehole, and this is me being at my most civil, trust me. Anyway why am i surprised when you were just a few moments ago boasting to Femilove that you mercilessly dealt with sagamite, when it is clear for all to see that you couldn't take the heat no longer, you ran away with your tails between your legs, freaking coward, thank God all the posts are still there for all to see and judge grin grin grin [/size]
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by gestapo(f): 1:50pm On Dec 02, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

SA Lady forget the reason, leave that thirsty IT alone.

I just can't seem to understand why these birds can't learn from someone else's mistake? Lesson ONE: KEEP MZDARKSKIN'S NAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH/THOUGHTS! How the fck am I gonna be a "sell out" to a trick I don't even know? SA dragged your desperate a$s up and down the forum. My asking her to let it go wasn't for her sake child. Everybody and their "mama" knows I DO NOT LIKE MADLADY, SHE KNOWS THAT, so that h.0e a$s move you just did posting that excerpt is a FAIL. Go give some crackhead a bj and stop trying to ride me. You are a "nobody" riding on the coat tails of ppl to gain popularity, hence i referred to you as "that girl". grow up. You fcked up well making me an enemy believe that. Can't even spell HYPOCRITICAL and want to call somebody out. Somebody get this thirsty b*ssh some Gatorade!

ANSWERS ON A POSTCARD ONLY PLEASE cool cool cool

Question 1
What do I have to fear from a cowardly bizatch who was scared to address me by my internet name but instead choose to use "that girl" and "it"? grin

Question 2
This bizo is b.i.t.c.h.i.n.g about a fellow Country person and I called her out as a sellout and yet her porous brain still cannot connect the dot, yet she wants to lecture me about a typo error i made, a typo as obvious as the nose on her face, should I volunteer to dumb myself down to her level and indulge her as it is not nice to see a fellow laydee walking around with egg on her face to take some off the heat off her, being the caring and considerate person I always am lipsrsealed

Question 3
Again, whose lard a.r.s.e was dragged up and down this thread and provide links too please, thankfully, the posts are still there, she already left cos she couldn't handle this "it", so who needed to be left off the hook

Question 4
Is the link I posted not sufficient proof that someone should not have left the cage open for this rabid thing cool

Question 5
How do you define a nobody on the internet Majority of my posts get deleted every day to save people's face, I get banned virtually everyday, hence reason my post counts hardly ever increase, but you wouldn't see me cry that Gestapo or any of my other user IDs should have 30,000,000 posts, because this is only an online "act", BUT ACCORDING TO YOU, THIS IS HOW THE HEIGHT OF YOUR LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT IS MEASURED, YOU HAVE NO SHAME DECLARING YOU ARE AN E-NONENTITY WHO CRAVES E-POPULARITY TO BELONG, OUCH, SOMEONE NEEDS TO GET A LIFE, SURELY, wharrashame embarassed

Question 6
DOESN'T SHE NEED TO SEE A SHRINK TO CHECK OUT HER HEAD RE: QUESTION 5 ABOVE? EVERYONE PLEASE DO YOUR BIT FOR HUMANITY AND SAVE A SOUL, THIS MIGHT BE THE ONLY CHANCE YOU HAVE,  AND VOTE YES PLEASE cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 02, 2010
@GestaH0E
1) Coward? Nah. Irrelevant skeezers are always nameless, you should know that.
2) Madlady being Jamaican as well as I means we are automatically on the same team? You're even more delusional that I thought. Cain killed Abel.
3) YOU WERE IGNORED. Like someone said "Silence is the best answer". Dunce-tards cannot be replied to with logical words, that extra chromosome you all have makes it difficult to reason with unu.
4) The link is a link to another thread  tongue
5) The ought to ban you for this one (#5) you paraphrasing my words like a blasted handicapped Parrot!
6) Everytime I get into it w/ these NL birds, they always seek to recruit. Jamo girl is too much! I am noticing this anti-NON Najia woman HATE trend, Kill it! It's not cute!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 3:56pm On Dec 02, 2010
Hey Darkie! cool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by excoba101: 4:30pm On Dec 02, 2010
I am noticing this [b]anti-NON Najia woman HATE trend, [/b]Kill it! It's not cute!

undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by MrCork7: 4:33pm On Dec 02, 2010
MzDarkSkin , sweeety, I think UjuJoan is jealous coz I said u the most beautiful lady on Nairaland.

She said to me: STOP THAT, ITS A LIE angry!!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by carnal: 5:13pm On Dec 02, 2010
wey all di SA yansh pictures now ehn?dis topic na about yansh oooo abeg sagamite plus roymary mak una go drink ice block oooo cool una temper mak we fit enjoy dis SA yanshs adventures ooooo ehn
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 02, 2010
Mr¬Cork:

MzDarkSkin , sweeety, I think UjuJoan is jealous coz I said u the most beautiful lady on Nairaland.

She said to me: [b]STOP THAT, ITS A LIE
angry!!![/b]

kiss LMFAO. if she really did, that's her problem!

HIYA GODDESS! How are you today lovely? I am sorry but acting classless on this forum but some of the people are hard to deal with. Luckily more of them are understanding and friendly, like yourself smiley.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 190: 5:55pm On Dec 02, 2010
^^
baby you are fighting again!! angry angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 02, 2010
^No i am not. I don't have beef with anyone  grin I am just saying hi to SA Goddess!
People are picking fights with ME, you did warn me about that tho. Good lucking. I will ignore them.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 190: 6:04pm On Dec 02, 2010
^^

Youre fighting with Gestapoo

why!! angry angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by LKRavitz(m): 6:12pm On Dec 02, 2010
Nigerian women -= clasless aggressive, hating mutherfookers.!!! exceptions are my mom and sister.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 02, 2010
190:

^^

Youre fighting with Gestapoo

why!!  angry angry

I was not. She attacked me!  cry I am trying to be nice 190 but I keep getting attacked  angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 190: 6:23pm On Dec 02, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

I was not. She attacked me!  cry I am trying to be nice 190 but I keep getting attacked  angry

yeah honey for the love we share
You should have walked about
Getaspoo is highly sensitive and she isnt happy
with what you told her, please honey we discuss this outside NL
i cant find a wife as you elsewhere so please i dont want anyone to hurt your feelings
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 02, 2010
she is sensitive? that is all the more reason to not pick fights!
190 i will not argue with anymore of these females, atleast I will try. Just for you.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 190: 6:35pm On Dec 02, 2010
^^
Thanks honey

I owe you one (Marriage) LOL

TTYL
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 02, 2010
^ NO PROB. kiss kiss l8er!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by gestapo(f): 6:57pm On Dec 02, 2010
190:

[size=14pt]Getaspoo is highly sensitive and she isnt happy
with what you told her[/size], please honey we discuss this outside NL
i cant find a wife as you elsewhere so please i dont want anyone to hurt your feelings

Who the Zap is this pussywhipped marrafacker angry angry angry I don't know you from Adam and wish to stay like this, so kindly stay the Zap out of this and mind ya cool

MzDarkSkin:

kiss LMFAO. if she really did, that's her problem!

HIYA GODDESS! How are you today lovely? I am sorry but acting classless on this forum but some of the people are hard to deal with. Luckily more of them are understanding and friendly, like yourself smiley.

You realise you are acting classless, wow, an epiphany moment too cheesy It must be the soap I am using cool

I am not relevant to her skanky a.r.s.e, yet she had to go [b]there[/b]again and again, and i bet she is not done and would still come back again, irrelevant indeed cool And keep consoling yourselves that i was ignored when evidence to the contrary solely points to the beotch getting served and crawling away to go lick her wounds cool

Re; Question 6;

Whaaaat you mean there is no one, not a single person willing to throw Miss-i-am-the-most-popular-pond-scum-on-Nairaland a lifeline, awww common peeps, she can't be that bad, sure she has one redeeming feature surely cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by tigerpaws(f): 7:01pm On Dec 02, 2010
190:

[size=16pt]Getaspoo is highly sensitive and she isnt happy[/size]
with what you told her, please honey we discuss this outside NL

Sensitive? undecided undecided

You got me LMAO grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 190: 7:06pm On Dec 02, 2010

Who the Zap is this pussywhipped marrafacker I don't know you from Adam and wish to stay like this, so kindly stay the Zap out of this and mind ya

At least when I do a handstand my stomach doesn't hit me in the face undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by gestapo(f): 7:14pm On Dec 02, 2010
tigerpaws:

Sensitive? undecided undecided

You got me LMAO grin grin grin

You have any issues or has the cold gotten to your brain undecided If you feel okay with being called flies and whatnot for defending your fellow naija ladies from naija men putting them down, go right in and dive in and feel free to give those calling you flies a hi-five and go ahead to start licking their a.r.s.e in approval, no need wasting time playing any instigator role cool

190:

At least when I do a handstand my stomach doesn't hit me in the face undecided undecided undecided

Wack a.r.se and lame cool Nothing new there then cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (49)

Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 / Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.