Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,817 members, 7,906,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 11:31 PM

Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? - Romance (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? (158417 Views)

How To Make A Women Begs U For Sex Using Spanish Fly / Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls / Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (49) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Ifedisky(m): 7:15pm On Dec 02, 2010
L. KRavitz:

Nigerian women -= clasless aggressive, hating mutherfookers.!!! exceptions are my mom and sister.
you're not entirely correct mate, though goin by this thread itz not debunked either
190:

^^
Thanks honey

I owe you one (Marriage) LOL

TTYL

I'm shaking my head at you dude. Polygamy must surely be a favourite pastime in ur lineage
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 190: 7:16pm On Dec 02, 2010
I'm shaking my head at you dude. Polygamy must surely be a favourite pastime in your lineage

do i know you from solomon before!! angry angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Ifedisky(m): 7:26pm On Dec 02, 2010
190:

do i know you from solomon before!! angry angry
No should you?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 190: 7:28pm On Dec 02, 2010
yes you should angry angry

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by tigerpaws(f): 7:30pm On Dec 02, 2010
gestapo:

You have any issues or has the cold [/b]gotten to your brain undecided If you feel okay with being called flies and whatnot for defending your fellow naija ladies from naija men putting them down, go right in and dive in and feel free to give those calling you flies a hi-five and go ahead to start licking their a.r.s.e in approval, no need wasting time playing any instigator role cool

Wack a.r.se and lame cool Nothing new there then cool

I’m sorry I could barely understand what you wrote!  

Don’t you think you're getting yourself worked up? [b]Go for ice-skating and lighten up
  smiley
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 190: 7:33pm On Dec 02, 2010
^^

Is Getaspoo allowed to go skating in the Field! angry angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Ifedisky(m): 7:35pm On Dec 02, 2010
190:

yes you should  angry angry

Keep your hair on billy! What I said was meant to be a joke. I dint expect you to understand and you dint disappoint. grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by gestapo(f): 7:42pm On Dec 02, 2010
Lol @ the billygoat whose small mind was left to wander on its own lipsrsealed

tigerpaws:

Don’t you think you're getting yourself worked up? Go for ice-skating and lighten up   smiley

Awww, you don't understand thicko, all you had to do was simply ask, y'know, afterall education is a progressive discovery of one's ignorance, so don't be ashamed or afraid to speak up next time you find yourself ignorantly lacking and slacking . . . cool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 190: 7:42pm On Dec 02, 2010
Ifedisky:

Keep your hair on billy! What I said was meant to be a joke. I dint expect you to understand and you dint disappoint. grin

^^

I don tire for all these guys and girls wen dey show say them go school pass
especially you Ifedisky you are a suspect

I think Getaspoo is an educated wannabee!!
angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 190: 7:44pm On Dec 02, 2010
gestapo:

Awww, you don't understand thicko, all you had to do was simply ask, y'know, afterall education is a progressive discovery of one's ignorance, so don't be ashamed or afraid to speak up next time you find yourself ignorantly lacking and slacking . . . cool

"[size=18pt]u no wat, if i had to give u a penny for ur thoughts, u would owe me!"[/size]
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Ifedisky(m): 7:50pm On Dec 02, 2010
190:

^^

I don tire for all these guys and girls wen dey show say them go school pass
especially you Ifedisky you are a suspect

I think Getaspoo is an educated wannabee!!
angry angry angry
haha, no follow me o. I go lost you sharpish
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 190: 7:57pm On Dec 02, 2010
^^wheere have you been all this while my man,

You seem so scarce this days abi you be petrol,
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by tigerpaws(f): 7:58pm On Dec 02, 2010
gestapo:

Awww, you don't understand thicko, all [size=15pt]you had to do was simply ask[/size], y'know, afterall education is a progressive discovery of one's ignorance, so don't be ashamed or afraid to speak up next time you find yourself ignorantly lacking and slacking . . . cool

. . . . . . but I just did!  undecided  

tigerpaws:

Don’t you think you're getting yourself worked up? Go for ice-skating and lighten up    smiley

Did you miss that part?  embarassed   embarassed  I think you need more 'education' than I do  tongue  tongue  grin   grin

It's past my bedtime. . . Bye
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Ifedisky(m): 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2010
190:

^^wheere have you been all this while my man,

You seem so scarce this days abi you be petrol,
Na ur boyz wey dey spread like mutants dey post wubbish for every thread na dem dey pursue me
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 190: 8:04pm On Dec 02, 2010
^^

Lol, I have only 3 boys,
170,dobodobo and 190fan

the rest i nor know who lead them come here
example this battery and cock,

they spread fast like roaches and infest everything that crosses
their path,, grin grin grin

LMFAO @ my boys again,
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by gestapo(f): 8:21pm On Dec 02, 2010
tigerpaws:

. . . . . . but I just did!  undecided 

Did you miss that part?  embarassed   embarassed  I think you need more 'education' than I do  tongue  tongue  grin   grin

It's past my bedtime. . . Bye

There is a great difference between asking nicely and lamely attempting to use sarcasm which is the lowest form of wit, doesn't say much about your brain then, does it cool Gosh i've got my work cut out with this one, God give me strength

Ah should have known i was chatting to a 14 years old whipper snapper, now run along off to bed and wipe your nose dammit and don't forget to wee wee cos you know Mum don't like it when you bedwet cheesy

190:

"[size=18pt]u no wat, if i had to give u a penny for your thoughts, u would owe me!"[/size]

Wonders shall never end, Billygoat too don sabi how to use internet come dey plagiarise e-insults, ewu iti bolobolo grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 190: 8:25pm On Dec 02, 2010
^^

Them use DRIED G-String swear for you!

Nor let me vex for you ooh, angry angry!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by tigerpaws(f): 8:34pm On Dec 02, 2010
gestapo:

Ah should have known i was chatting to a 14 years old whipper snapper, now run along off to bed and wipe your nose dammit and don't forget to wee wee cos you know Mum don't like it when you bedwet cheesy

grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2010
I am not saying ANYTHING! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

@Ifed. YES! 190 ( angry) is into polygamy.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 190: 9:02pm On Dec 02, 2010
^^

Then what happened after i met you!! angry angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 02, 2010
**ROLLS EYES**
Move yu clat and gweh 190! angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 190: 9:08pm On Dec 02, 2010
^^
baby, u are Jealous again!! grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 02, 2010
angry angry

lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Phate07(m): 9:14pm On Dec 02, 2010

Ok people, topic says: Why do Nigerian men prefer S.A ladies to Nigerian ladies. angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2010
Are you serious? this topic is the EPITOME of derailment! leave your opinion on the topic and MAYBE someone will reply!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by sexylogan(m): 9:50pm On Dec 02, 2010
Phate07:

Ok people, topic says: Why do Nigerian men prefer S.A ladies to Nigerian ladies. angry

@OP;
I believe it's just a classical case of[i] thinking the grass is greener on the other side of the fence.[/i]South African men are probably avoiding their women too. cool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by roymary: 10:22pm On Dec 02, 2010
sexylogan:

@OP;
I believe it's just a classical case of[i] thinking the grass is greener on the other side of the fence.[/i]South African men are probably avoiding their women too. cool

Thank you! Thats a good point. I tried to make some blockhead Nigerian women understand but those set of bitter biatch won't see reasons. Check 80% of the Nigerian women on this thread; they all have one trait in common; they are so bitter.
We see examples everyday on the street; my friend got married last July and its so unfortunate he's regretting the marriage already. Last week,he packed his clothes and left the house for 2 days all because the 9ja wife has no respect nor regard for him as an husband. Even in the presence of his friends, the wife still won't feel no awe.
Their arrogance and brusque attitude scares their men away and these women end up crying like lemur bushbabies on forums like Nairaland.

What good qualities does our Nigerian women portray??, i really dunno. You have to get lucky with one that is God-fearing and has decent upbringing. As a man, your case is worse with Nigerian women if you are one broke azz.

Watch this space, you will see how badly they will start the usual rants and verbal abuse; you will wonder if they have any decent home-training.

The men that prefers SA women over Nigerian women, got tired of their craps.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by roymary: 10:29pm On Dec 02, 2010

Quote from: L. KRavitz on Today at 06:12:23 PM
Nigerian women -= clasless aggressive, hating mutherfookers.!!! exceptions are my mom and sister.

You are so right. In my case, my Mom is the only exception; even my sister has same annoying attitude and i try to put her on the right route. When they have a job bringing in some thousands, then you are in for it; they owe you no respect. Not sure SA women are like that.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by LKRavitz(m): 10:35pm On Dec 02, 2010
Roymary i agree with you 100% i really dunno what their problem is with the world? i relate with girls and have dated girls from different parts of the world , its my nigerian ex's i end up not talking with anymore. they are so flipping shallow minded . it really disgusts me!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by tpia1: 11:57pm On Dec 02, 2010
so nigerian women are yall's problem?

roymary:

In 2005, I was going to Canada for a course and found out they were going to send me to a private clinic for medical test, HIV included, i became so worried that i decided to go for the HIV test prior to my appointment date with Canada embassy.

I knew i had unprotected sex but i was not so worried because i felt HIV scenario is overrated; OMG, my blood was drawn around 1pm and i was asked to come back the following day. I got home couldn't eat nor sleep, i lost weight rapidly overnight. I woke up as early as 3pm and couldn't sleep no more.

I called the doctor around 10am and he told me everything is alright and asked me to come over; i became extremely agitated because i thought he lied. I got to his office and saw my result for HIV 1 & 2 , I couldn't believe my eyes when shown i was HIV-  i remembered all the badass girls i nailed and i felt lucky.

I had the test again at the main lab in Yaba , then another one at German hospital in Ikeja .

I think HIV+ people are just unlucky because most of us are not more decent than they are.

you feel you may be HIV+  thanks to your arrantly wayward lifestyle (and showing the type of immoral tout you are)and you still have the gall to attack nigerian women?

e no go better for your life sha.

anybody attacking nigerian women here- may your way constantly close and may another man reap any thing you sow which you feel will benefit you.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by tpia1: 11:59pm On Dec 02, 2010
L. KRavitz:

Nigerian women -= clasless aggressive, hating mutherfookers.!!! Topping this list are my mom and sister.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 190: 12:00am On Dec 03, 2010
^^she has been banned again

sturborness nor good oh

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (49)

Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 / Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.