Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:38 AM

Natural South Africa(pics) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Natural South Africa(pics) (24314 Views)

PDP's legacy in Abia - Ariaria Int'l Market, largest Market In West Africa(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by RSA(m): 5:36pm On Feb 25, 2010
More of SA natural beauty

Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by RSA(m): 5:37pm On Feb 25, 2010
South Afric

Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by RSA(m): 5:39pm On Feb 25, 2010
Peaceful South Africa

Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by RSA(m): 5:41pm On Feb 25, 2010
Sunset

Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by kokoye(m): 5:41pm On Feb 25, 2010
Only for those who love and appreciate nature.

Great pictures.
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by RSA(m): 5:43pm On Feb 25, 2010
kokoye:

Only those who love and appreciate nature.

Great pictures.

Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by RSA(m): 5:48pm On Feb 25, 2010
God's creation

Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by RSA(m): 5:50pm On Feb 25, 2010
Golden Gate

Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by RSA(m): 5:53pm On Feb 25, 2010
Natural South Africa

Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by 9jafreak: 6:16pm On Feb 25, 2010
OUtrageously Beautiful Shots,

South Africa rules, too bad I won't be visiting until after the World Cup

But yea, that's cos I'm going for the landscapes lol
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by NosaHenry(m): 6:22pm On Feb 25, 2010
What a lovely landscape. How i wish the people are as lovely as their environemnt.
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by MONAGHAN: 6:30pm On Feb 25, 2010
oh  my god nice pictures i love it all

good views and good climate

ok that all nice comment , but i don`t want to look like a mumu in 3D

Can u pls show me the pictures area  of were black people livesthere , without been short

mumu in 3D   Ssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
[/size][size=8pt][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
[/color]
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by kokoye(m): 7:00pm On Feb 25, 2010
^^^  cheesy

what is difference btw a normal mumu and a mumu in 3D apart from the fact that I would need 3d glasses to see one 
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by messiah(m): 7:03pm On Feb 25, 2010
Some of the pictures look photoshoped undecided
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by snoopy(m): 7:39pm On Feb 25, 2010
yep! South Africa is beautiful no doubt but damn! God put the wrong people in it!!
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by niceguy10: 7:55pm On Feb 25, 2010
Poster, you are funny why cant you post the pics where people have be killed in the street of Jo'burg? Or where girls have been rape? Men forget about pics, i can easly post pics of Lagos, Abuja, and even my very home town here. Post pics of what is really going on in the streets, Mumu like you.
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by felifeli: 8:02pm On Feb 25, 2010
How I wish someone would show some nice pictures of Nigeria too. All we see on Nairaland are pictures of Amukoko and Onitsha slums.
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by kokoye(m): 8:05pm On Feb 25, 2010
nice-guy10:

Poster, you are funny why cant you post the pics where people have be killed in the street of Jo'burg? Or where girls have been despoil? Men forget about pics, i can easly post pics of Lagos, Abuja, and even my very home town here. Post pics of what is really going on in the streets, Mumu like you.

guy10, why dont you create a thread with the pictures you have suggested?

the poster chose to create a nature thread and those are the pics he's been posting. Let him be.
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by niceguy10: 8:10pm On Feb 25, 2010
Poster, i know for sure that you are a black South African, can you post pics where Blacks Lives? Or better stil pics of  Soweto town.
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by morpheus24: 9:19pm On Feb 25, 2010
nice-guy10:

Poster, i know for sure that you are a black South African, can you post pics where Blacks Lives? Or better stil pics of Soweto town.

What;s the difference> we all know everywhere in the world has ghetto's, That;s not the point of the pic forum,
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by whiteroses(f): 9:28pm On Feb 25, 2010
nice-guy10:

Poster, you are funny why cant you post the pics where people have be killed in the street of Jo'burg? Or where girls have been despoil? Men forget about pics, i can easly post pics of Lagos, Abuja, and even my very home town here. Post pics of what is really going on in the streets, Mumu like you.
jealousy jealousy na in dey worry you, berra pray all the pollution poisoning lagos should dissolve instead of dey jealous the next mans country shiior  tongue
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by Magz(m): 10:14pm On Feb 25, 2010
Thank you for the pictures!! Breathtaking!!
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 25, 2010
@rsa

isn't there a 'zululand' forum where y'all can appreciate your country? abeg free us. . . tongue grin
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by Sagamite(m): 12:12am On Feb 26, 2010
nice-guy10:

Thanks for the info, i really Live here and as a matter of fact, yes is a lovely country but the people here is wicked.

nice-guy10:

R.S.A wake up, you people here is wicked, this is the fact you really need to understand, you must not come here and post Poo. about how nice south africa is and what, what, a lot of people have been killed here, just wordering if you really live here.

nice-guy10:

Shut up, you facking jealous moooron!

Have they killed more than Nigerians kill in Jos, Kaduna, Bauchi, Maiduguri before you label them wicked?

Daft fooooool!
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by SeanT21(f): 12:16am On Feb 26, 2010
Incredible. God bless SA.
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by shilling(f): 2:11am On Feb 26, 2010
I'm not a fan of SA, and yep they've also got their own issues like every other country. BUT, this thread like the name implies talks about SA's natural beauty, so let's keep our comments focused on that please, I'm sure there are other threads on NL that focuses on SA as a whole and we can go discuss how bad SA sucks on those threads - just my opinion.
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by niceguy10: 2:38am On Feb 26, 2010
Sagamite, na your PAPA be F.U.C.King  Moooron, your mama be F.O.O.L and you be DickHead, now i know that you do not know anything, i know for sure that you are one of these 419. Bleep you. Have you travel out before? Mumu!!!!!!!
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by SwtzMinx(f): 3:33am On Feb 26, 2010
.G0d bless RSA!
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by gallivant: 3:40am On Feb 26, 2010
RSA , allow me to add a few. smiley
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by gallivant: 3:44am On Feb 26, 2010
Oribi

Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by Sagamite(m): 3:46am On Feb 26, 2010
nice-guy10:

Sagamite, na your PAPA be F.U.C.King  Moooron, your mama be F.O.O.L and you be DickHead, now i know that you do not know anything, i know for sure that you are one of these 419. bleep you. Have you travel out before? Mumu!!!!!!!

Speak for your family, illiterate moooron!

You are in SA spoiling their country and now complaining. Foool!

See your use of grammar and you are talking about others being 419 when it is obvious you have no education:

"the people here is wicked."

"Have you [b]travel [/b]out before"

Dim foooooool!
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by 14(m): 5:44am On Feb 26, 2010
hahahahhaaaaaa, heeheheheheeee, hei, yaa ne. I am just loving on some of the respond. People go to such an extent hating GOD's creations. Hating every thing South African, this is getting out of control. when are people gonna appreciate AFRICA and its beauty?

What a brillient idea RSA, the beauty of South Africa, its landscape and all that. IThat is why i never dream of leaving this land. Its better than Europe by far. Look at Cape Town is full of Germans spanish, Portugeus and British people and these people only came to South Africa after 1994 and some are still coming as we speak. If South Africa was a murder capital of the world, we wouln't have 11 millions visitors every year. We are beating the likes of Egypt with their pyramids. Its because of its beauty.

WIse move RSA, congradulations. No concrete gungle this time around. Those who appretiate nature will be excited to see something like this. The haters will always be haters, hating GOD's creation. South Africans did not make these landscapes, its GOD's creations. We are just lucky to be born in this blessed land.

I am OUT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Travellers Lament As Lagos, Abuja Lockdown Begins / Truck Accident At Stadium Inward Ojuelegba, Surulere; LASTMA On Ground / Lagos Government Halts Lekki Toll Gate Tariff Hike (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.