Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,926 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:25 AM

Natural South Africa(pics) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Natural South Africa(pics) (24318 Views)

PDP's legacy in Abia - Ariaria Int'l Market, largest Market In West Africa(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by niceguy10: 4:29pm On Feb 26, 2010
No mind the F00L.
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by Sagamite(m): 4:51pm On Feb 26, 2010
Oba234:

wow, I can't wait to visit South Africa this summer. I am studying abroad there there summer. South Africa is the best country in Africa followed by Botswana. People that denied that SouthAfrica is well advance than other african countries need to chill of that haterade juice.

GBAM!!!

morpheus24:

I know people without a Diploma who are driving e class mercedez benz without having to loot funds to do so. 

Doing what?

The key point is that that is almost the norm in SA, you at best are talking about a rarity. With a Diploma in Nigeria, you will suffer on less than N20K per month.

morpheus24:

Most Nigerians in SA with the same qualifications are engaged in the same hustle jobs as they are here in Naija for your information. The difference is the markets and disposable income of the populous in South Africa are enough to sustain them. You don't expect the same odds when the Nigerian population is three times that of SA

You can not compare the challenges of a foreign economic migrant to that of a local citizen. Because most Nigerians in SA are struggle is not representative of the level of struggle for the local citizens.
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by lawmanlala(m): 5:24pm On Feb 26, 2010
there several places in nigeria that are more beautiful that ones posted here. the posted is merely trying to lure nigerians to south african tourism industry
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by morpheus24: 6:07pm On Feb 26, 2010
RSA:

grin grin Mr Mo what are you turning into now? grin

Are you still planning to come for the world cup.I still stand by my words,It will be an honour to host.And one of the thing that I want you to experience is a Joburg to Cape Town drive,1400 kilometers.And also we should do our villages and see Ubuntu at work.South Africa is not Hillbrow,Alexandra and all other squater camps where you find desperate poor people.There is more South Africa than what you read.

I know that by hosting you,and knowing you,I will have hosted Nairaland
You'll be welcomed with open hands.
Yes I will post some soon,I think I have downloaded plenty from Estern Cape,esspecially Qunu.Mandela's birthplace.

I appreciate your hospitality. I will be arriving with a group of Nigerians,a few cameronian and liberian football fans and we will be based mainly in Johanesburg trying to catch games in the adjourning areas of rustenberg,polokwane, Pretoria and possibly bloomfontein.

unfortunately  we will not be able to make it to Durban or the cape. The distance is too far by car or the shosholoza train and the flights are ridiculous at this time.

I might make it to the mpumalanga area again and possibly kruger national park but not for sure.

Trust me I have seen much of your country on several occasions and will always admit its beauty any day anytime. In my travels, I have seen its highs and its lows as well, however I don't like silly Nigerians who have never step foot in SA and are misinformed bout other complexities of the SA society or economy where it concerns Nigerians or the ones who live there and talk a lot of rubbish as well.

If my plans change as time approaches I will definitely let you know,
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by morpheus24: 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2010
Sagamite:

Doing what?

i won't even dignify that question with an answer,

Sagamite:

The key point is that[b] that is almost the norm in SA[/b], you at best are talking about a rarity. With a Diploma in Nigeria, you will suffer on less than N20K per month.

You can not compare the challenges of a foreign economic migrant to that of a local citizen. Because most Nigerians in SA are struggle is not representative of the level of struggle for the local citizens.

What norm are you talking about? the norm for a foreigner that is semi skilled or the norm for a local citizen that has the same qualifications,
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by Sagamite(m): 6:20pm On Feb 26, 2010
morpheus24:

i won't even dignify that question with an answer,

Feel free not to answer.

The logic of asking is for like for like comparison.

The diploma holder in SA is in a paying job and can afford what he stated. I doubt your example is a paying job, in Nigeria, he would have to revert to his entrepreneurial initiatives or else he is facked.

morpheus24:

What norm are you talking about? the norm for a foreigner that is semi skilled or the norm for a local citizen that has the same qualifications,

Norm for a local citizen and obviously just a few select of legit foreigners with the same qualifications.
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by otawa: 10:55pm On Feb 26, 2010
Can we just enjoy God's work in South Africa?

you can only deceive yourself.

This is the work of 'whites' in SA

If you get your masters annoyed and they leave, we shall see what your SA will be in 2years!

Remember uncle Mugabe.
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by 14(m): 2:37am On Feb 27, 2010
otawa:

you can only deceive yourself.

This is the work of 'whites' in SA

If you get your masters annoyed and they leave, we shall see what your SA will be in 2years!

Remember uncle Mugabe.

kwakwakwakwaaa, hahhahahaaaa. what are you smoking man? Are you smoking dried dog poo? Whites created nature. You respect white people so much to such an extent you praise them for creating nature. Can't blame you, only see white people on TV. They just like you, its only the skin pigment that is different.

Keep them coming RSA, i would also love to see Limpopo, more especially the lowveld. Its green in summer like no other place in the world. Tea plantation and the pine trees that are all over the soutpansburg. When i am driving through those green pine trees i appretiate nature to the fullest.
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by 14(m): 2:43am On Feb 27, 2010
davidmon:

1, Are you an NSK Passport Holder? If Yes then Contact us on how to travel visa free with NSK Passport.

2, Did you want just want to Apply? Then send us an email for Application Form

3, Are you willing to travel out Africa? If yes ' send us and email.

NSK Passport is visa free to over 30 countries in the world, Anybody can become an NSK.

Within the continental Africa, NSK Passports can be obtained by NSK Consul General in Cairo Egypt: Contact us on nsksospassport.travelagent@yahoo.com Call +20 11564 0458 Thanks

Can someone lead this blind man to the lion's kraal?
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by TexMex: 6:47am On Feb 27, 2010
Thanks for the uploads RSA. It allows us to catch a glimpse of the scenic beauty of SA.

I 'm surprised though that some folks are taking offense. When paddy_lo uploaded pictures of ABUJA (https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-356775.0.html) some months back, he was praised to the high heavens. This was despite the fact that some of the pictures were same scenes shot from different angles. I know we love our own, but let's also appreciate the good things in other lands.

@RSA, kindly upload more pics. Thanks
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by niceguy10: 8:45am On Feb 27, 2010
This R.S.A. Of a boy is just wasting his time here posting pics of SA knowing very well that nobody cares about it.
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by mbulela: 9:22am On Feb 27, 2010
halala Mzansi !!!!
It is a breathtaking country indeed.
I am only scare that Hot Msholozi and his fellow idiots will ruin this country in record time.
It is disheartening.
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by TexMex: 9:23am On Feb 27, 2010
nice-guy10:

This R.S.A. Of a boy is just wasting his time here posting pics of SA knowing very well that nobody cares about it.     
You 're mistaken there Nice-guy. Speaking for myself, the pictures aroused my interest. The pictures can be used as backgrounds/wall-papers and/or screensavers for desktops/laptops. For those of us who love sight-seeing, this also saves us valuable time and money. As the cliche goes: the wise learns from experiences (mistakes) of others cos he can't live long enough to witness(make) them all himself.
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by mbulela: 9:32am On Feb 27, 2010
nice-guy10:

dude, speak for yourself and yourself alone.
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by Stallion84(m): 11:57am On Feb 27, 2010
Sagamite,

Count urself lucky that u got urself a good place like Hewlett Packard to work. can u count the no of IT grads in SA that work in lesser coys and earn much lower? only trying to sustain dmselvs. common man, u got the priviledge to work wiv HP wit a dip, ride a c class and u feel u have arrived? am sure if all i have read abt u is tru, u will add to urself and not rely on some dip cert that is naija packing paper.
No disrespect man and i aint hating SA bt u gotta gv it up for those of us who are making our marks here in naija legally and still believing in motherland (Dres no tru replacement for HOME). and pappi, i also wrk wiv a mulitnational bt wiv a degree( u knw we saabi read for naija).

RSA,

Great set of pix i must say. Mite come visiting someday

ONE CONTINENT, ONE MOTHER, ONE AFRICA
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by Ifygurl: 1:16pm On Feb 27, 2010
Cute. Always loved nature so i like this thread.

@niceboy
hon, i've had bad experiences in SA too but why attack a topic that has nothing to do with that. Abeg, just enjoy the pictures and move on, if not, go to tinapa,etc pictures and enjoy the ones there.
Abeg, can we not fight for once.
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by modele2: 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2010
The pictures are lovely, really makes it tempting to go there. It so sad they hate Nigerians cry, the tot of that hate would definitely prevent me from falling into that temptation. I think i'll make do with the nice pictures, remind me of Gods' wonder
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by morpheus24: 6:07pm On Feb 27, 2010
moderator please can you ban the below person for posting such offendive material
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by otawa: 7:09pm On Feb 27, 2010
moderator please can you ban the below person for posting such offendive material

may be that is life in SA.
grin
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by lekside44(m): 7:29pm On Feb 27, 2010
did you travel to south africa recently?
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by gallivant: 1:32am On Feb 28, 2010
Entabeni Nat.Park

I ve been to many safaris but nothing beats Entabeni.I ll be meeting my cousins for the world cup in Durban.Its my  3 rd time in SA and I cant wait to party hard,again.I ll make a speacial thread dedicated to jamming,girls,booze and soccer! wink Please Mods,dont frustrate me on that one. smiley

Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by gallivant: 1:36am On Feb 28, 2010
Formosa

Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by shotster50(m): 1:40am On Feb 28, 2010
Simply breathtaking,
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by 14(m): 6:06pm On Feb 28, 2010
I am out of breath. Lovely pictures Gallivant. I love those hills in KZN.
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by malaika(f): 7:15am On Mar 01, 2010
::
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by morpheus24: 2:28pm On Mar 01, 2010
malaika:

@ Gallivant
omg you just brought back memories, I've been to Entabeni in the Waterberg and it's simply breathtaking! where did you stay - lakeside or wildside? did you also do the helicopter flip around the area? anyway thanks for these wink

The levels of white adoration on NL have just reached new and astounding heights, I know everything beautiful is the work of whites according to NL, but when whites get credited with beautiful nature you really start to wonder about the calibre of poster we have here on NL shocked

you are quite right there. You should credit it to evolutionary cycles that created such scenary as a result of climate conditions in the southern tip of Africa below the equator line,

sssshhhhh!, how dumb do you take us for,
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by honeric01(m): 8:45pm On Mar 01, 2010
Nice, this is good, wish i could just build a house in one of these places with unlimited supply of food. i would prefer not to ever leave the surroundings.
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by bgees(m): 2:16am On Mar 02, 2010
beautiful pictures!!!

Now RSA, show us your beautiful, bootaylicious South African women. and include close-up pictures of the virgin festivals too.
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by Sagamite(m): 7:25am On Mar 02, 2010
Stallion84:

Sagamite,

Count urself lucky that u got urself a good place like Hewlett Packard to work. can u count the no of IT grads in SA that work in lesser coys and earn much lower? only trying to sustain dmselvs. common man, u got the priviledge to work wiv HP wit a dip, ride a c class and u feel u have arrived? am sure if all i have read abt u is tru, u will add to urself and not rely on some dip cert that is naija packing paper.
No disrespect man and i aint hating SA bt u gotta gv it up for those of us who are making our marks here in naija legally and still believing in motherland (Dres no tru replacement for HOME). and pappi, i also wrk wiv a mulitnational bt wiv a degree( u knw we saabi read for naija).

RSA,

Great set of pix i must say. Mite come visiting someday

ONE CONTINENT, ONE MOTHER, ONE AFRICA

You sabi read? You are sure you sabi read?

And yet you came to the conclusion I have an IT diploma and work with HP in SA after reading?

Shior! undecided
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by 14(m): 12:53am On Mar 03, 2010
bgees:

beautiful pictures!!!

Now RSA, show us your beautiful, bootaylicious South African women. and include close-up pictures of the virgin festivals too.

You are out of order. We don't wanna go there, this threat will be shut down if we do so. You can just come over to see for yourself. If you want to see bodies that you have never seen before, this is the place to be. I am not surprised why white folks never left Cape Town on their way to India. Blame it on the asss. They saw some thing that they have never seen before. As a results, we have the highest number of mixed(Coloured) people in the whole world, because these white folks were despoiling these poor African women all over. It happened because a white man could not resist the temptation of this beautiful hour glass shape of a body. Today, its the Germans, they are crazy about South African women. They are coming in numbers, more especially in Cape Town. Thats where they settle after finding themselves a curvacious beautiful lady. Its crazy, there is just too many interracial marriages here.
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by morpheus24: 1:50am On Mar 03, 2010
1,2:

You are out of order. We don't wanna go there, this threat will be shut down if we do so. You can just come over to see for yourself. If you want to see bodies that you have never seen before, this is the place to be. I am not surprised why white folks never left Cape Town on their way to India. Blame it on the asss. They saw some thing that they have never seen before. As a results, we have the highest number of mixed(Coloured) people in the whole world, because these white folks were despoiling these poor African women all over. It happened because a white man could not resist the temptation of this beautiful hour glass shape of a body. Today, its the Germans, they are crazy about South African women. They are coming in numbers, more especially in Cape Town. Thats where they settle after finding themselves a curvacious beautiful lady. Its crazy, there is just too many interracial marriages here.
The south African backside is as a result of Khoisan women. Theeir booties have been condition to swell up in times of pletny and fall flat in times of famine.

if you think I am lieing. Look it up, hehehehehe!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Truck Accident At Stadium Inward Ojuelegba, Surulere; LASTMA On Ground / Lagos Government Halts Lekki Toll Gate Tariff Hike (Photo) / Which Are The Top 5 Most Traffic Congested Roads In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.