Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:29 AM

Natural South Africa(pics) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Natural South Africa(pics) (24319 Views)

PDP's legacy in Abia - Ariaria Int'l Market, largest Market In West Africa(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by bgees(m): 4:10am On Mar 03, 2010
morpheus24:

The south African backside is as a result of Khoisan women. Theeir booties have been condition to swell up in times of pletny and fall flat in times of famine.

if you think I am lieing. Look it up, hehehehehe!!

what kind of bootay is that?
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by 14(m): 4:53am On Mar 03, 2010
morpheus24:

The south African backside is as a result of Khoisan women. Theeir booties have been condition to swell up in times of pletny and fall flat in times of famine.

if you think I am lieing. Look it up, hehehehehe!!

Morpheus, you full of conspiracy. And you believe in whatever you read. You dont know South Africa and pretend to be an expect on South African issues. Spending less than five yrs in SA does not give you a certificate of knowledge of South African issues. You want to say that the Khoisan backside rubbed off to the rest of the population. The population of the khoisan is less than 10 000. Those khoisan you talking about, aren't their South African? You talk like they are not South African and they are not blacks, they are just like you, if you are black that is. I can see where you coming from, you dont want to credit anything to black South Africans, if not because of whites, its the khoisan. The khoisans are also blacks. And Large number of them are in Botswana. Which means in botswana they did not rub off their backside to the locals. Majority of women in Southern Africa are just gifted when coming to their bodies. Nobody can take that away. Almost all South African women have nice backsides than any place in the world.

I was so embarrassed by this American who was moving around on the street with a camera taking pictures of women backsides. He said he had never seen something like that.
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by honeric01(m): 9:16am On Mar 03, 2010
You guys should stop diverting from the topic of this thread, abeg, make una go discuss backside for another thread, this is for natural south African view.

RSA, please continue, i appreciate nature and would love to see more of the beautiful views.

Thanks
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 03, 2010
Alot of ignorance and envy characterized by rancor on this forum. South Africa is appealing because their people care about their country and strive to make it great. Something Nigerians seemingly lack. These pictures should inspire us to do better and not settle for average and sub standard infrastructures.

However, we have the habit of hating things that are always better, rather than appreciating beauty.
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by chelsea4su(f): 12:30pm On Mar 03, 2010
hun
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by honeric01(m): 2:02pm On Mar 03, 2010
salamsm:

Alot of ignorance and envy characterized by rancor on this forum. South Africa is appealing because their people care about their country and strive to make it great. Something Nigerians seemingly lack. These pictures should inspire us to do better and not settle for average and sub standard infrastructures.

However, [b]we [/b]have the habit of hating things that are always better, rather than appreciating beauty.

How many of you hate things that are always better? count me out, none of the people i know hate good things okay?
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by NNS83: 2:13pm On Mar 03, 2010
Big up RSA for representing. nice pics indeed!

Im glad you decide to put up these pics to showcase our land. I can only encourage others to do the same so we can see the beauty of their countries.
Dont worry about people that are just negative its a simple case of the green eyed monster wink
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by morpheus24: 3:13pm On Mar 03, 2010
1,2:

Morpheus, you full of conspiracy. And you believe in whatever you read. You dont know South Africa and pretend to be an expect on South African issues. Spending less than five yrs in SA does not give you a certificate of knowledge of South African issues. You want to say that the Khoisan backside rubbed off to the rest of the population. The population of the khoisan is less than 10 000. Those khoisan you talking about, aren't their South African? You talk like they are not South African and they are not blacks, they are just like you, if you are black that is. I can see where you coming from, you dont want to credit anything to black South Africans, if not because of whites, its the khoisan. The khoisans are also blacks. And Large number of them are in Botswana. Which means in botswana they did not rub off their backside to the locals. Majority of women in Southern Africa are just gifted when coming to their bodies. Nobody can take that away. Almost all South African women have nice backsides than any place in the world.

I was so embarrassed by this American who was moving around on the street with a camera taking pictures of women backsides. He said he had never seen something like that.

Hold up on the conspiracy thingy there dear boy. I only deal in facts and hypothesis not just watchin movies like "invictus" to get my information.

I never made claims that khoisan are not African,they are undoubtedly a variation of the African type and the oldest it might seem.

As for the buttocks part. I am only going on what science says about it and it is not incorrect to deduce that "Steatopygia" which is more prevalent in Khoi peoples passed on to the bantu populations of SA. Deductive reasoning would suggest that Bantu's of SA(of which many have khoisan ancestry) have relatively bigger booties than other ethnic groups around Southern Africa of Africa in general as a result of this gene flow.

If the phenotype expression of big booties was desirable it would be selected for breeding purposes and would be retained.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steatopygia

I hope you know epicantal eyefolds are also predominantly Khoi features and also passed  on to bantu populations. Compare the below pics of one bantu and three khoisan. Notice any similarities?

Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by gallivant: 9:47pm On Mar 03, 2010
Kgalagadi

Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by 14(m): 3:55am On Mar 04, 2010
morpheus24:

Hold up on the conspiracy thingy there dear boy. I only deal in facts and hypothesis not just watchin movies like "invictus" to get my information.

I never made claims that khoisan are not African,they are undoubtedly a variation of the African type and the oldest it might seem.

As for the buttocks part. I am only going on what science says about it and it is not incorrect to deduce that "Steatopygia" which is more prevalent in Khoi peoples passed on to the bantu populations of SA. Deductive reasoning would suggest that Bantu's of SA(of which many have khoisan ancestry) have relatively bigger booties than other ethnic groups around Southern Africa of Africa in general as a result of this gene flow.

If the phenotype expression of big booties was desirable it would be selected for breeding purposes and would be retained.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steatopygia

I hope you know epicantal eyefolds are also predominantly Khoi features and also passed on to bantu populations. Compare the below pics of one bantu and three khoisan. Notice any similarities?

You still believe whatever a white man writes. You know Europians will never write any thing positive about Africa. You surprise me you still believe what they write. You must listen to us, the real Africans, not people who pretend to know too much when they dont know zilch.

BACK TO THE TOPIC

RSA, keep 'em coming, the pictures i mean.
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by RSA(m): 12:04pm On Mar 04, 2010
Enough about politics,genotype,chromowhat and all the other warra warra.Next time some one respond it must be about pictures you saw or comenting on places you've been to.

Aight?

Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by RSA(m): 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2010
South Africa

Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by RSA(m): 12:09pm On Mar 04, 2010
God so loved the world

Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by RSA(m): 12:45pm On Mar 04, 2010
How are comming here for holidays

Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by RSA(m): 12:47pm On Mar 04, 2010
No noise,no traffic,no network grin

Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by RSA(m): 12:49pm On Mar 04, 2010
The board says it all

Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by TheSaintz: 7:43pm On Mar 04, 2010
why must Africans always kill themselves,
while they fight the white man goes about picking all the precious stones that is falling from their pockets.
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by 14(m): 7:13am On Mar 06, 2010
TheSaintz:

why must Africans always kill themselves,
while they fight the white man goes about picking all the precious stones that is falling from their pockets.

Its greedy, power mongering. The resources are few in Africa, as a results people fight for those few resources. In Africa power means wealth. If you are in  powerful position you make sure that your extended family must be well off too. In some African countries the biggest employer is the state / governement. This is not how it supposed to be.

THANKS FOR THE PICS RSA. Houses on those rocks, its a no no for me, i dont want to be squashed by those rocks. And i dont like snake.
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by Dokki: 12:34am On Mar 07, 2010
There is a wonderful video clip about the beauty of Africa on this ste - www.nigeriannewsnetwork.com
The music that goes along with it is quite inspiring.

It's aptly called "The Africa They Never Show You, "

Great job RSA.

D
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by 14(m): 6:25am On Mar 07, 2010
Beautiful Lowveld

Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by 14(m): 6:27am On Mar 07, 2010
Lowveld @ its best

Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by 14(m): 6:30am On Mar 07, 2010
Lowveld

Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by 14(m): 6:34am On Mar 07, 2010
Balooning

Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by 14(m): 6:35am On Mar 07, 2010
Lowveld

Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by 14(m): 6:45am On Mar 07, 2010
Lowveld like you've never seen it before

Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by 14(m): 6:53am On Mar 07, 2010
Beautiful Lowveld

Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by 14(m): 6:59am On Mar 07, 2010
Lowveld

Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by 14(m): 7:01am On Mar 07, 2010
Lowveld

Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by OgaMadam(f): 1:33pm On Mar 07, 2010
SALAMSM
However, we have the habit of hating things that are always better, rather than appreciating beauty.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We must learn to seperate issues. What RSA is trying to show is the beauty of this country. if you wanna start a forum on the xenophobia, i am sure some are already on this site.

what salam said is word. when white people come to africa they always take crap pics of the continent. fact is a lot more than is given credit of southern africa is VERY VERY WELL taken care of. in my years in the western world, some of the places there could never rival southern africa. maybe we should all just try and make our countries to look good, to take excellent care of them.

why do countries have to have white administration for them to look this good? where there are black people majority there is always failure. i am not dissing us, i just think we have too many resources to be lagging back economically or otherwise.

sometimes our greatest enemy is the fact that we cant construct our criticism to our own good. and therefore we fail. what these pics are doing for us is showing us we all can rise up as africa.

now i dont excuse what SA did, in the Xeno attacks, in fact - i was quite hurt. i was really hurt that a country that
people cried about in aparthied, that in Nigeria back in the day, you were not an artist if you didnt sing about the ills of apparthied, and then come this. my heart was so hurt to see my people, mozambicans, zimbabweans, you name it, being burned by their own brethren. that is something i will never get past, and even how the SA gov took their time (in my opinion) in dealing with these attacks. i was so hurt. and now those same SA people, the poor black ones are angry that other people are just looking for bread and butter in a land the white man advanced (cause really its the whites who keep doing this stuff) - it was just too buffling.

but lets seperate matters, this thread is about the beauty of Africa, SA in this case. and what can we do as a united people to make us more beautiful (landscape wise) than the west?

Big Hugs my peopo.
Madam
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by BidzaMoyo(m): 1:52pm On Mar 07, 2010
WOW! Great pictures.

You might want to join www.istockphoto.com and get paid when people download your pix. The registration process is rather long winded but I think for someone of your talent it might be worth it. Unless of course I am jumping the gun and you are a millionaire then ignore my 1st point. :-)

Great pictures, thanks for sharing!
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by 14(m): 4:55pm On Mar 07, 2010
OgaMadam:

SALAMSM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We must learn to seperate issues. What RSA is trying to show is the beauty of this country. if you wanna start a forum on the xenophobia, i am sure some are already on this site.

what salam said is word. when white people come to africa they always take crap pics of the continent. fact is a lot more than is given credit of southern africa is VERY VERY WELL taken care of. in my years in the western world, some of the places there could never rival southern africa. maybe we should all just try and make our countries to look good, to take excellent care of them.

why do countries have to have white administration for them to look this good? where there are black people majority there is always failure. i am not dissing us, i just think we have too many resources to be lagging back economically or otherwise.

sometimes our greatest enemy is the fact that we cant construct our criticism to our own good. and therefore we fail. what these pics are doing for us is showing us we all can rise up as africa.

now i dont excuse what SA did, in the Xeno attacks, in fact - i was quite hurt. i was really hurt that a country that
people cried about in aparthied, that in Nigeria back in the day, you were not an artist if you didnt sing about the ills of apparthied, and then come this. my heart was so hurt to see my people, mozambicans, zimbabweans, you name it, being burned by their own brethren. that is something i will never get past, and even how the SA gov took their time (in my opinion) in dealing with these attacks. i was so hurt. and now those same SA people, the poor black ones are angry that other people are just looking for bread and butter in a land the white man advanced (cause really its the whites who keep doing this stuff) - it was just too buffling.

but lets seperate matters, this thread is about the beauty of Africa, SA in this case. and what can we do as a united people to make us more beautiful (landscape wise) than the west?

Big Hugs my peopo.
Madam

Thanks man, men like you are needed more especially on this forum. We are here to promote Africa. If we don't do it ourselves who will do it for us. Steve Biko once said, "Black man, you are on your own" We are on our own in deed. Lets promote this continent of ours. South Africa used to have less than 1 millions tourists a year. Since they started promoting the country now they get 10 millions tourists every year. They have overtaken Egypt as Africa's No.1 tourist destination. Its a lot of work, you have to convince people that its worth it to come over to this beautiful continent. When we want to raise issues like this people start to talk about white people. Do you know how many white people are there in Africa? Lets not blame or credit every thing to white people. This is our continent, white people will come and go, they dont care about this continent but only care about its wealth, Oil and Minerals.
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by bgees(m): 2:35am On Mar 08, 2010
south africa is indeed beautiful. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Truck Accident At Stadium Inward Ojuelegba, Surulere; LASTMA On Ground / Lagos Government Halts Lekki Toll Gate Tariff Hike (Photo) / Which Are The Top 5 Most Traffic Congested Roads In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.