Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,940 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:56 AM

Jonathan To Remain In Charge While Yar'adua Recovers - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Remain In Charge While Yar'adua Recovers (9475 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court / EFCC Recovers N38m Bullet-proof SUV From Ex-nimasa DG / South East PDP Caucus Resolves To Remain In Opposition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan To Remain In Charge While Yar'adua Recovers by beanos(m): 10:56am On Feb 25, 2010
Where are we heading to,just because those big shot still wants to be in charge that's why they brought UMY back without full recovery.In fact i pity the poor guy.Even that one that has the name semblance as a satellite phone is not even helping matter. She wants that Good luck of a guy to be taking orders from her.We are in deep shit.There is no transparency in the Nigerian politics/government whichever one you choose to call it. Why i made this last statement is because of what happened during the arrival of UMY around 2am yesterday,when all was asleep.Pls for those of us that blames the guy for coming into his own country where he is the #1 citizen as a thief,pls rethink and ask 4 Gods 4giveness.Point to ponder about:

(1)How can a healthy person fly into his own country at such an ungodly hour,knowing fully well that the pple will be happy to see him back and on his fit again.

(2)How can a custom made ambulance fitted with the latest technology be waiting for him at the airport before his arrival
(3)None of the NASS members knew of his returning,not to talk of Fec and the rest.

(4)They came to hear about his return much much later in the day.

(5) so so so so many points to put down here dont want to step on ppls toe,because writing a history about Nigeria will take years to compile.

PLEASE LET US ALL PUT THESE GUY IN PRAYER SO THAT THE ENEMIES SHALL NEVER PREVAIL IN THIS THEIR PLOT TO DESTROY THE COUNTRY.THAT GUY HAS A GOOD AGENDA FOR THESE COUNTRY,BUT THOSE PPLE THAT PUT HIM THERE WILL NEVER LET HIM.HIS ILLNESS IS NOT NORMAL. NA REMOTE WORK. IF U WANT TO KNOW THE FACT, FOLLOW HIM CLOSELY RIGHT FROM THE DAY HE WAS SWORN IN AS OUR PRESIDENT.

MY PRAYER FOR OUR DEAR PRESIDENT IS THAT HE IS GOING TO GET BACK TO HIS FIT,FULLY RECOVER,EVEN IF IT MEANS LEAVING THE OFFICE FOR THOSE CAB, /GODF, /NAME THEM, MR PRESIDENT YOU ARE IN MY PRAYERS ALWAYS.

PLEASE POST YOUR PRAYERS HERE FOR MR PRESIDENT.
Re: Jonathan To Remain In Charge While Yar'adua Recovers by phantom(m): 11:03am On Feb 25, 2010
Seems to me these people are overrating the stability of this country and underestimating the destruction this hocus-pocus is capable of.They have no idea we are on the edge.
Re: Jonathan To Remain In Charge While Yar'adua Recovers by Ninapha(f): 11:12am On Feb 25, 2010
@Pharoh,

I agree with u in totality.  Yar'dua for sure is not in shape as to delegate duties to Goodluck, so what ever delegation must be from yar'dua to Goodluck not from one "wife or errand boy-spokesman to VP".

They are just deceiving themselves, the truth would soon be known, just a little time more  whatever the case may be, my emotions and feelings of common Nigerian have been bastardaized to zero level.

Useless grey-hair villain calling themselves statesmen.
Re: Jonathan To Remain In Charge While Yar'adua Recovers by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 25, 2010
kawkab:

Segun Adeyemi is gradually begining to loose the respect he gathered during his days in Thisday newspapers.

He should be asked whether he has set his eyes on the President.

Why all the secrecy about his return.

you dont bite the finger that feed you!!!!
Re: Jonathan To Remain In Charge While Yar'adua Recovers by SuRiUno: 11:27am On Feb 25, 2010
Yar'adua and the people that surround him have gotten themselves intoxicated with power, I don't know why it has to be a "do or die affair", democracy in Nigeria is now begining to be a big joke, May God help us in this country.
Re: Jonathan To Remain In Charge While Yar'adua Recovers by Mwakuk(m): 11:36am On Feb 25, 2010
Nigeria should not be turned into a banana republic. If President Yar’adua is back as was reported under the cover of darkness so that his true state of health can be ascertained, the CPS has no business issuing a statement to that effect that Goodluck will continue to hold forth. Who authorised him to issue such a statement, has he seen the President? Is he now higher than the Ag. President? Do the offices of President and Ag. President have to relate through a lowly Presidential Spokesman? The cabal that wants to cling on to power at all costs should know by now that their game is over. Dr. Goodluck Jonathan should assert his authority as was constitutionally conferred on him to act, and the National Assembly puts in motion a machinery to put things in order by removing the ailing President so that a Vice President can come into the scene to move the nation forward. Enough of this hide and seek game.
Re: Jonathan To Remain In Charge While Yar'adua Recovers by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 25, 2010
i thot Goodluck is Acting president and commander in chief

now who deployed soldiers in Abuja to welcome yar adua without the knowledge of Goodluck and minister for Defence

some one needs to be fired for Treason,
Re: Jonathan To Remain In Charge While Yar'adua Recovers by cvibe: 1:47pm On Feb 25, 2010
True!
Re: Jonathan To Remain In Charge While Yar'adua Recovers by boyt1: 2:42pm On Feb 25, 2010
kaecy5:

i thot Goodluck is Acting president and commander in chief

now who deployed soldiers in Abuja to welcome yar adua without the knowledge of Goodluck and minister for Defence

some one needs to be fired for Treason,

The ghost president Yara and 9aa part 2 , watch out!!
Re: Jonathan To Remain In Charge While Yar'adua Recovers by Iranoladun(f): 2:49pm On Feb 25, 2010
Nigeria 'House of commotion'

Let see how long 'they' can hide the 'thing' that arrived Nnamdi Azikwe on 24.02.2010
Re: Jonathan To Remain In Charge While Yar'adua Recovers by Fhemmmy: 3:07pm On Feb 25, 2010
Iranoladun:

Nigeria 'House of commotion'

Let see how long 'they' can hide the 'thing' that arrived Nnamdi Azikwe on 24.02.2010

You wicked oh
Re: Jonathan To Remain In Charge While Yar'adua Recovers by alldone(m): 3:12pm On Feb 25, 2010
exactly, everything that happen undermine the power of the acting president.
he should deal with those that depoly military to the airport.

why will he come back and the ag president is yet to see him.

when this is over we shall try all those involved including turai.
Re: Jonathan To Remain In Charge While Yar'adua Recovers by silky(m): 3:30pm On Feb 25, 2010
=====================BROKENED NEWS!!=========================
he has recovered miraculously, see for yourselves

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7iVGpOMq00
Re: Jonathan To Remain In Charge While Yar'adua Recovers by Fhemmmy: 3:36pm On Feb 25, 2010
~Bluetooth:

i wont really blame jonathan for his cowardice.i will blame our unconstitutional power rotation policy used by the pdp in choosing its leaders.power rotation is a thing the party has used to distort the peace and unity of nigeria.jonathan might not want to go against the doctrine of his party by hustling to make himself a substantial president and subsequently running for the president in 2011.thats is the fear of the north.

For the first time, someone is speaking the truth.
They have sold the entire nation to some ridiculous plan called rotational government . . . . .what for?
Jonathan himself knows what they all have signed and agreed to, and i have no idea what could change this, except some kind of uprise in that place
Re: Jonathan To Remain In Charge While Yar'adua Recovers by alanbolo(m): 3:52pm On Feb 25, 2010
~Bluetooth:

i wont really blame jonathan for his cowardice.i will blame our unconstitutional power rotation policy used by the pdp in choosing its leaders.power rotation is a thing the party has used to distort the peace and unity of nigeria.jonathan might not want to go against the doctrine of his party by hustling to make himself a substantial president and subsequently running for the president in 2011.thats is the fear of the north.
  In as much as I agreed with U, we should then hope that those that constitute their policy should find a way to dismantle it then for a more idealogical ones measured in merits and not quota system.    OBJ-IBB-Ekwemme, etc,
Re: Jonathan To Remain In Charge While Yar'adua Recovers by Fhemmmy: 3:55pm On Feb 25, 2010
alanbolo:

In as much as I agreed with U, we should then hope that those that constitute their policy should find a way to dismantle it then for a more idealogical ones measured in merits and not quota system.    OBJ-IBB-Ekwemme, etc,   

How i wish it would be that simple, those mentioned will be gone and the effect of the wahala will be left behind.
Re: Jonathan To Remain In Charge While Yar'adua Recovers by mansmith(m): 4:13pm On Feb 25, 2010
just give us fuel and to hell with your political trash
Re: Jonathan To Remain In Charge While Yar'adua Recovers by Fhemmmy: 4:15pm On Feb 25, 2010
man smith:

just give us fuel and to hell with your political trash

That political trash like u put it controls everything else, including fuel
Re: Jonathan To Remain In Charge While Yar'adua Recovers by marvix(m): 5:48am On Feb 26, 2010
Silence is d best answer to a lot of posts I hav seen on this thread, I can't bliv dat human beings can actually say most of d stuf in dis thread.
Does d constitution insists dat a man must resign because he is sick, does bein sick terminally or otherwise equate to bein incapacitated, the man didn't return to take power but came back home to recover or die, so the decision of where he wants to recover or possibly die is his to make and wen does goin to c d wife of ur colleague or boss translate to she bein d boss.
Turai can't run dis country just because her husband is sick and Jonathan knows this if Yaradua and his handlers want him to die as a president who are we to complain Jonathan runs dis country nd he calls d shots until Yaradua is fit nd able to come back to d office.
I pray 4 d quick recovery of Mr president nd there is nothin wrong ib d man having his privacy wen sick he does not need anybody to take his pics nd use to make money nd speculate he didn't come to take ova because if he was fit nd ready to tak ova he wld hav written to d NA nd d FEc that he is on his way back.
Events in d following days wld vindicate this man of peace and father of rule of law.
Re: Jonathan To Remain In Charge While Yar'adua Recovers by Fhemmmy: 7:19pm On Feb 26, 2010
marvix:

Silence is d best answer to a lot of posts I hav seen on this thread, I can't bliv dat human beings can actually say most of d stuf in dis thread.
Does d constitution insists dat a man must resign because he is sick, does bein sick terminally or otherwise equate to bein incapacitated, the man didn't return to take power but came back home to recover or die, so the decision of where he wants to recover or possibly die is his to make and wen does goin to c d wife of your colleague or boss translate to she bein d boss.
Turai can't run dis country just because her husband is sick and Jonathan knows this if Yaradua and his handlers want him to die as a president who are we to complain Jonathan runs dis country nd he calls d shots until Yaradua is fit nd able to come back to d office.
I pray 4 d quick recovery of Mr president nd there is nothin wrong ib d man having his privacy wen sick he does not need anybody to take his pics nd use to make money nd speculate he didn't come to take ova because if he was fit nd ready to tak ova he wld hav written to d NA nd d FEc that he is on his way back.
Events in d following days wld vindicate this man of peace and father of rule of law.

Ummmmmm
Re: Jonathan To Remain In Charge While Yar'adua Recovers by idifu(m): 11:14am On Feb 27, 2010
yaradua will neva recover, they should shut thier mouf n stop lieig to d ppl of Nigeria
Re: Jonathan To Remain In Charge While Yar'adua Recovers by CGKing(m): 1:40am On Feb 28, 2010
Imagine that!. Becos of ordinary seat of power, the guy fight death die! I hear say him don die wake up, die wake up, die wake up, die . . . wake up. . . .di. . . . Just becos of seat of power. Come rush come naija in the off and on resurrection. Greed get power o. No worry, . . . e remain small . . .
Re: Jonathan To Remain In Charge While Yar'adua Recovers by Borat1: 8:52am On Feb 28, 2010
Jonathan is a SOB. .
Re: Jonathan To Remain In Charge While Yar'adua Recovers by PastorOla1: 11:01pm On Mar 03, 2010
To recover from WHAT and from WHERE

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fulani Nomads, Soldiers Kill Four In N’delta / Gunmen Kill US Returnee In Enugu / If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.