Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,739 members, 7,875,853 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:22 PM

Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life - Romance (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life (44364 Views)

Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. / Something Has Been Bothering Me, Nairalander Help Me With Answers / Nairalander Help Me!!! I'm Crushing On This Girl [pix] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 16, 2017
Tahra:
whistle still dey my hand o.angryangry Do you still read?

lol
go blow na..........i'll reveal that secret you told me on email if you do lipsrsealed grin

and yeah i do

i finally pushed my lazy ass to finish the other one i was reading

would start another and finish like 4 today since i'll completely free

you?
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 16, 2017
sunshineG:
yeah I had to show her my yansh before you expose me grin grin

I still maintain my stance
50% or nothing angry angry

Tahrah let us report him to FBI or effc if he refuses cheesy grin
Effc lo sure ju.The mail you were expecting that day,how was it?I'm sorry its coming late.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobodys(f): 9:57am On Sep 16, 2017
OfficialDad:
Hahahahaha haha. So u finally had to go pay the doctor or who ever that was some money out of the one u scammed from dem, in order to get a receipts. Hmmm. Next time, let me teach you a mature formats.
its obvious u r stupid... Nobody even take u serious again.... If actually am a scammer den i wud pay a doctor 58 thousand naira with d 40 thousand naira i got from nl?? Pls pls try to borrow sense...its obvious u r just tryin to hinder help goin to a poor woman.......and may u neva see help when u need it f most
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Saintsammurai(m): 9:58am On Sep 16, 2017
makydebbie:
But I'll be leaving lagos soon no worry. wink
erhm you can still come to warri, just tell them, ure visiting a childhood friend.. dnt worry, they can call me on phone, i will even tell them where i live in warri, send them my instagram handle.. so they know that ure 100% safe..
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 16, 2017
makydebbie:
Awwn really? sad I also hate beans even if I'm about to die I won't eat it. I don't even smell it. cry

You're supposed to gimme malt to wash it down sef. Better carry your plate and fork back. grin

carry plate back fire

i was tyrna cook one small beans for breakfast when i saw amala, ewedu and gbegiri

i immediately stopped cooking and gave the half done beans to my cat and you're telling me kepp plate

you want me to bite you abi angry

hope you're back...........i'm hungry AF
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 10:00am On Sep 16, 2017
thepussyhunter:

carry plate back fire

i was tyrna cook one small beans for breakfast when i saw amala, ewedu and gbegiri

i immediately stopped cooking and gave the half done beans to my cat and you're telling me kepp plate

you want me to bite you abi angry

hope you're back...........i'm hungry AF
Hahaha someone will do six to six fasting today aswear. cheesy

Saintsammurai:
erhm you can still come to warri, just tell them, ure visiting a childhood friend.. dnt worry, they can call me on phone, i will even tell them where i live in warri, send them my instagram handle.. so they know that ure 100% safe..
Very ridiculous. No thank you. smiley
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Saintsammurai(m): 10:00am On Sep 16, 2017
Tahra:
shockedshocked
lol whats the matter?
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 16, 2017
thepussyhunter:

ahan!!
50k too big sef

heard our prophet samurai say you're very rich (like 10 times richer than me, se.un and lala combined)

wetin you wan use the money do na................just help ur boy abeg sad

Bros, hustle nah hustle. If u need formats, we go need share the money well well.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Blackhawk01: 10:02am On Sep 16, 2017
makydebbie:
I'll see what I can do. I'm on my way to the market so when I come back, we'll discuss it. You can send the pm.

Btw I'm excited I'll be having amala with ewedu and gbegiri today. grin

All she knows is food. Foodie undecided undecided
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 16, 2017
sunshineG:
yeah I had to show her my yansh before you expose me grin grin

I still maintain my stance
50% or nothing angry angry

Tahra let us report him to FBI or effc if he refuses cheesy grin

lol
bruv i wont let you or tahra usurp my right to scam

i'll sue you both angry

i'll make sure they sentence you to 4 years in borno

while tahra would get a more severe sentence; 2 weeks in my house lipsrsealed
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Saintsammurai(m): 10:03am On Sep 16, 2017
makydebbie:

Very ridiculous. No thank you. smiley
well i know how to get you... and i will still get you.. i never backout...smiles..
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobodys(f): 10:03am On Sep 16, 2017
makydebbie:
Babe, you owe NO ONE except those who helped financially any explanation. Let them carry on with their mgbeke fbi investigations. Don't drop anything again on this thread just take care of mum. People wey drop money no dey talk na irrelevant people dey show face. If my mum is dying what's the use of receipt to me? Will I even think of it?
yes dear dats what i wud do....i just came to thank somone here whom i received an alert from... Bfor i saw 2 idiots stil displaying stupidity...... Even sirjeff dint saw a word..... His even willing to help more....if only dey knew their display of ignorance only brings more favours to me
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 16, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol
go blow na..........i'll reveal that secret you told me on email if you do lipsrsealed grin

and yeah i do

i finally pushed my lazy ass to finish the other one i was reading

would start another and finish like 4 today since i'll completely free

you?
Secret?Abeg no reveal my secret,i go just die.Yeah sometimes,whats your fave category?
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 16, 2017
Let me calm down with one Jumbo tab of SK.
Oyindidi:
I took paracetamolgrin

oh i see

hope it works well

and abeg abeg abeg.....i use my cute champ B take beg you rest, and rest well and for long

would call you later today sha

hope you've had breakfast sha

and dont worry makydebbie is about to cook amala, ewedu and gberiri for us in case you havent grin
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 16, 2017
Tahra:
Effc lo sure ju.The mail you were expecting that day,how was it?I'm sorry its coming late.
yeah I got a mail to make corrections and edit my work before another and perhaps the last submission

Thanks for asking

How was your night and day so far?
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Oyindidi(f): 10:07am On Sep 16, 2017
thepussyhunter:

oh i see

hope it works well

and abeg abeg abeg.....i use my cute champ B take beg you rest, and rest well and for long

would call you later today sha

hope you've had breakfast sha

and dont worry makydebbie is about to cook amala, ewedu and gberiri for us in case you havent grin
Okay, call me around 2pm. I want to get busy now
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 16, 2017
Saintsammurai:
lol whats the matter?
Go for hiv test asap.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 16, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol
bruv i wont let you or tahra usurp my right to scam

i'll sue you both angry

i'll make sure they sentence you to 4 years in borno

while tahra would get a more severe sentence; 2 weeks in my house lipsrsealed
cheesy cheesy crazy guy

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobodys(f): 10:11am On Sep 16, 2017
pls i got an alert from an anonymous person.. I dont know who d person is buh may God bless you sooo much and fill u 10 tyms more. Thank u soo much for stil helping. And pls identify urself so i cn thank u properly...thanks again. Pls whosoever dat stil wants to help out is at liberty to do so and it wud b highly appreciated.. God bless u. Thanks again mr anonymous

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 16, 2017
makydebbie:
smiley

angry

debbie why are you stingy na embarassed

just 5 wraps of amala you cannor share with you inlaw abi cry

see how i'm looking at sam (my cat) as he is eating my precious lunch or bcause of you and the trust i had in you cry
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 16, 2017
OfficialDad:

Bros, hustle nah hustle. If u need formats, we go need share the money well well.

hehehe

okay na manage 80k na

you be rich man already na

you no even suppose collect anything from ur poor boy
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Blackhawk01: 10:16am On Sep 16, 2017
makydebbie:
Uwc dear, I pray you get your admission. Btw I sent a mail. smiley

Nooo ooo sad

Give my friend to Yoruba demon keh? grin
Blackhawk01 this your friend never sabi wetin una brothers do me oo. grin

Lol. My brothers did you strong thing tongue tongue
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 16, 2017
sunshineG:
yeah I got a mail to make corrections and edit my work before another and perhaps the last submission

Thanks for asking

How was your night and day so far?
You're welcome.smiley Not bad and you?
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 16, 2017
Tahra:
Secret?Abeg no reveal my secret,i go just die.Yeah sometimes,whats your fave category?

lol
okay i wont...............kiss

and ermm that would be adult teen (if i got that that right)............i read one of them religious story too from that category once too and i enjoyed it

i guess you're fav is them category for kid stories abi cheesy cheesy

aha did you even complete the one you were reading on those three kids solving mysteries
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 16, 2017
Tahra:
You're welcome.smiley Not bad and you?
I am managing my self sis thanks
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 16, 2017
Oyindidi:
Okay, call me around 2pm. I want to get busy now

get busy again abi? angry

dont be surprised when i seriously scold you when i call o

till then anyways
and do take care hun smiley
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 16, 2017
thepussyhunter:

hehehe

okay na manage 80k na

you be rich man already na

you no even suppose collect anything from ur poor boy

My man chill out, who made you like that grin , you wan collect format, go use am hammer plenty times, you no wan reason me better package, we no go fit tidy any joy and sh!t be that nah cheesy . u dig grin
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Oyindidi(f): 10:22am On Sep 16, 2017
thepussyhunter:

get busy again abi? angry

dont be surprised when i seriously scold you when i call o

till then anyways
and do take care hun smiley
I have to, no one to help out. No light to wash for me so I have togrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Victornezzar: 10:22am On Sep 16, 2017
Adaumunocha:
It's a scam ring. Peeps who have watched "Hustle" will understand.
ah u dey follow dat show ahbi grin
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 16, 2017
sunshineG:
cheesy cheesy crazy guy

cheesy cheesy

hope you remember our agreement sha

you've gat to notify me before you deactivate o

would get ur digits then too (with ur consent of course)
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Blackhawk01: 10:23am On Sep 16, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lol, he is just 8grin more 13 years to talk marriage

Ikr cheesy. But ion mind starting my selections now. wink tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (41) (Reply)

Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived / Increasing Lamentations Of Guys / Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.