Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,738 members, 7,875,852 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:20 PM

Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life - Romance (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life (44363 Views)

Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. / Something Has Been Bothering Me, Nairalander Help Me With Answers / Nairalander Help Me!!! I'm Crushing On This Girl [pix] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nobodys:
yes dear dats what i wud do....i just came to thank somone here whom i received an alert from... Bfor i saw 2 idiots stil displaying stupidity...... Even sirjeff dint saw a word..... His even willing to help more....if only dey knew their display of ignorance only brings more favours to me
That's the spirit my dear.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 1:21pm On Sep 16, 2017
Saintsammurai:
well i know how to get you... and i will still get you.. i never backout...smiles..
Grins. ...You'll never get me.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 1:21pm On Sep 16, 2017
Blackhawk01:

All she knows is food. Foodie undecided undecided
That's what omo nna calls me. embarassed
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
makydebbie:
Sorry dear, that mail is inactive for the mean time. Pls send or forward it to makydebbie@yahoo.com.
check now
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 1:31pm On Sep 16, 2017
sunshineG:
check now
Not seen anything yet hun.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
makydebbie:
Not seen anything yet hun.
check again
Junk, spam
Every shii
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 1:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
sunshineG:
check again
Junk, spam
Every shii
See ehn, I'm not seeing anything. Should I send my number instead as pm?
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 16, 2017
makydebbie:
sad I have send it again sad but I will I try it again

Yes you can do that
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 16, 2017
makydebbie:
check now sad
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 3:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
sunshineG:
sad I have send it again sad but I will I try it again

Yes you can do that
Seen and replied.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2017
makydebbie:
Seen and replied.
seen thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by SirMichael1: 7:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
Officialdad, I know how much you really wanna rebuff her claims of being genuine 'cause your reputation is at stake her and you're trying so fūçkīñg hard to uphold it but the more you try, the more you lose it. smiley

As it is now, you've got no valid evidence.

Makydebbie, I had this conception of you being a squeaky little twàt (I meant no offence), never knew you'd be this caring and sensitive. All the same, you've tried for her and I must applaud you for that.

To those who think the Op is a scammer...

[b]
1. Even after she deactivated her previous sobriquet because the heat was too much, she came back again to reinforce her claims of being genuine.

2. Never before have I seen a scammer going back to his victim(s) and even trying so hard to prove that he never scammed them (ask iamj). Doesn't that at a glance prove her innocence?

3. After her first sobriquet was deactivated, she even replied to Debbie's PM and they both kept in touch until she came back. Does that ring something in your head?

4. What type of scammer uses her FB DP as her NL DP? (None that I know of) and her previous sobriquet was related to her FB handle, yet some of you trolled her to FB. What kind of desperation goes on in peoples head? You wanted so bad to prove a point and even had to go on her Facebook wall?

5. She never whisked away after she's gotten the money and tried as much as to rebuff any claim of her being a fraud. Even Went as far as reactivating!! Haba guys, fear God now

6. She not only came back but she did with a proof (two receipts), yet some of you still performed Sherlock Holmes on it, scrawling something like the date and the serial number being similar. Now look here, an operation in any organisation can be carried out sequentially, I.e., the hospital could be programmed in such a way that two receipt bundles are used consecutively. Drugs could be sold here and drips there or bed fee there or whatever and receipts are given out for each transaction. (Look at the serial number on both)

7. Ladies are more emotional than guys and as a very emotional being that she is (yes! It's a SHE), she had to deactivate. (Something that you or I would never do because we can take the heat and even fight back to prove your genuineness)

Moreover, those who gave out alms did so without prejudice knowing fully well it could be real or not. So those who didn't, quit ranting please. It's about time you keep it low.

A real scammer who can thoughtfully scribble those long emotional posts would not be so stupid to leave loop holes as her FB handle easily for you to get.

Even after she pleaded with you guys through Debbie not to part away with her Facebook details, you guys not only did that but even went as far as her Facebook wall to term her a fraudster.

Today is Saturday and some doctors might not be on shift this weekend except when there's an emergency. So she couldn't have gotten the receipt today

Peace
[/b]

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 8:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
SirMichael1:
Officialdad, I know how much you really wanna rebuff her claims of being genuine 'cause your reputation is at stake her and you're trying so fūçkīñg hard to uphold it but the more you try, the more you lose it. smiley

Makydebbie, I had this conception of you being a squeaky little twàt (I meant no offence), never knew you'd be this caring and sensitive. All the same, you've tried for her and I must applaud you for that.

[b]
1. Even after she deactivated her previous sobriquet because the heat was too much, she came back again to reinforce her claims of being genuine.

2. Never before have I seen a scammer going back to his victim(s) and even trying so hard to prove that he never scammed them (ask iamj). Doesn't that at a glance prove her innocence?

3. After her first sobriquet was deactivated, she even replied to Debbie's PM and they both kept in touch until she came back. Does that ring something in your head?

4. What type of scammer uses her FB DP as her NL DP? (None that I know of) and her previous sobriquet was related to her FB handle, yet some of you trolled her to FB. What kind of desperation goes on in peoples head? You wanted so bad to prove a point and even had to go on her Facebook wall?

5. She never whisked away after she's gotten the money and tried as much as to rebuff any claim of her being a fraud. Even Went as far as reactivating!! Haba guys, fear God now

6. She not only came back but she did with a proof (two receipts), yet some of you still performed Sherlock Holmes on it, scrawling something like the date and the serial number being similar. Now look here, an operation in any organisation can be carried out sequentially, I.e., the hospital could be programmed in such a way that two receipt bundles are used consecutively. Drugs could be sold here and drips there or bed fee there or whatever and receipts are given out for each transaction. (Look at the serial number on both)

7. Ladies are more emotional than guys and as a very emotional being that she is (yes! It's a SHE), she had to deactivate. (Something that you or I would never do because we can take the heat and even fight back to prove your genuineness)

Moreover, those who gave our alms did so without prejudice knowing fully well it could be real or not. So those who didn't, quit ranting please. It's about time you keep it low.

A real scammer who can thoughtfully scribble those long emotional posts would not be so stupid to leave loop holes as her FB handle easily for you to get.

Even after she pleaded with you guys through Debbie not to part away with her Facebook details, you guys not only did that but even went as far as her Facebook wall to term her a fraudster.

Today is Saturday and some doctors might not be on shift this weekend except when there's an emergency. So she couldn't have gotten the receipt today

Peace
[/b]
Please wait someone actually did that?
Stellie I'm so so sorry for dropping your fb name here. I'm very sorry!
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
SirMichael1:

[b]

Moreover, those who gave our alms did so without prejudice knowing fully well it could be real or not. So those who didn't, quit ranting please. It's about time you keep it low.

Peace
[/b]
Dear Lord!!! What's wrong with some people
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Victornezzar: 8:29pm On Sep 16, 2017
makydebbie:
Please wait someone actually did that?
Stellie I'm so so sorry for dropping your fb name here. I'm very sorry!
u released her fb name shocked
u could av just ignored dose idiots na....u just succumbed 2 deir pressure
her mom wahala nd all dose labelling her scammer would really weigh her down
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 8:33pm On Sep 16, 2017
Oh my God!! Nairalanders you've killed me!!

Why would anyone go to her fb wall to call her a fraudster? But why do people like to carry somebody's matter on your heads like this?! Did you send her money Is it your money? God I'm so so ashamed. The guys that sent money didn't shout. They knew what they were getting into. But you mad people will not let someone be. I'll lay a curse on whoever did that shii. If you like yourself, you better delete that post. You must mentally unstable. Come on who does that? That's so extreme. She has been vindicated you better go to her wall and apologise if not you'll see. The God that has helped Stellie's mum so far will judge you and you'll surely not go unpunished.

Nobodys why didn't you tell me they did that to you
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 8:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
Victornezzar:

u released her fb name shocked
u could av just ignored dose idiots na....u just succumbed 2 deir pressure
her mom wahala nd all dose labelling her scammer would really weigh her down
Someone asked for it for clarification. If I had known I wouldn't have honestly. I don't even know how this fb things work. I would've done the clarification myself. It's just because I'm not on fb.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
SirJeffry:
Dear Lord!!! What's wrong with some people
Some people are just so annoying wallahi
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Victornezzar: 8:44pm On Sep 16, 2017
makydebbie:
Someone asked for it for clarification. If I had known I wouldn't have honestly. I don't even know how this fb things work. I would've done the clarification myself. It's just because I'm not on fb.
Please if ur still in touch with her....tell her 2 release deir names here
some people are so foolish I swear
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 8:44pm On Sep 16, 2017
Oyindidi:
She's in Imo state. She didn't talk about her mother's health there
Pls modify my quote where her fb name was written. I'm just seeing it. Thank you.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 8:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
Victornezzar:

Nobodys those people whow called you a fraudster on your fb wall. Send their names to me asap. If it's to create a thread to ridicule them, that won't be an issue. Nobodys I'm very serious about it send me the mail as soon as you get this mention.

Victor is there a way you can report people on fb?
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydee(f): 8:52pm On Sep 16, 2017
All these stupid bullies on nl you think you can carry your stupidity to fb to troll someone abi? Let me get the mail first. smiley
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Victornezzar: 8:55pm On Sep 16, 2017
makydebbie:
Nobodys those people whow called you a fraudster on your fb wall. Send their names to me asap. If it's to create a thread to ridicule them, that won't be an issue. Nobodys I'm very serious about it send me the mail as soon as you get this mention.

Victor is there a way you can report people on fb?
Sure.....but no punishment at all
highest dey would remove d person's comment from ur wall
tell her 2 do it on nairaland here
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 8:58pm On Sep 16, 2017
Victornezzar:

Sure.....but no punishment at all
highest dey would remove d person's comment from ur wall
tell her 2 do it on nairaland here
Mehn I wish I collected her number. I don't know if she can do it here that's why I said mail.
Nobodys if you can do it here I'm cool with it.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Victornezzar: 9:01pm On Sep 16, 2017
makydebbie:
Mehn I wish I collected her number. I don't know if she can do it here that's why I said mail.
Nobodys if you can do it here I'm cool with it.
Yeah exactly
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 9:06pm On Sep 16, 2017
Victornezzar:

Yeah exactly
Nobodys I sent you a mail.

Honestly you've no idea how I feel right now I shouldn't have brought her name here. I'm feeling terrible.
Sirmichael1 thanks for bringing it here, I had no idea. I'm not on fb I would've done it myself.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Victornezzar: 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
makydebbie:

Honestly you've no idea how I feel right now I shouldn't have brought her name here. I'm feeling terrible.
Sirmichael1 thanks for bringing it here, I had no idea. I'm not on fb I would've done it myself.
I didn't even know u did it
hold dose people calling her scammer here responsible
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 9:13pm On Sep 16, 2017
Victornezzar:

I didn't even know u did it
hold dose people calling her scammer here responsible
Names coming right up. smiley
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Victornezzar: 9:14pm On Sep 16, 2017
makydebbie:
Names coming right up. smiley
Good
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobodys(f): 11:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
makydebbie:

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobodys(f): 11:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
makydebbie:

.. Sorry i was busy since...Dear u dont hav to feel bad at all, u did everything to help me out...... I think the person has already deleted d post... Anyways dont bother about that.. Am too happy to let that spoil my mood ryt now.... My mother finally spoke today... Although she dint say much buh she spoke and d nurses said i shud be patient with her... Oo God am so happy....

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobodys(f): 11:31pm On Sep 16, 2017
Victornezzar:

i dont know them.i dint see any post... I think i was too late and btw we all know who it could be....

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (41) (Reply)

Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived / Increasing Lamentations Of Guys / Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.