Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,826 members, 7,872,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:36 PM

Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life - Romance (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life (44329 Views)

Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. / Something Has Been Bothering Me, Nairalander Help Me With Answers / Nairalander Help Me!!! I'm Crushing On This Girl [pix] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Saintsammurai(m): 10:23am On Sep 17, 2017
makydebbie:
What of you? angry
lol i am back from church.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Jodha(f): 10:29am On Sep 17, 2017
Saintsammurai:
your mates are in church..

Lool..yhur mates are in church too...why are yhu still here...?
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Saintsammurai(m): 10:31am On Sep 17, 2017
Jodha:

Lool..yhur mates are in church too...why are yhu still here...?
I am back from church.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 10:36am On Sep 17, 2017
Saintsammurai:
lol i am back from church.
Could be same for her na.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Jodha(f): 10:39am On Sep 17, 2017
Saintsammurai:
I am back from church.

And what makes yhu think...im not back from church too...?
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Jodha(f): 10:40am On Sep 17, 2017
Saintsammurai:
I am back from church.

K
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Saintsammurai(m): 10:40am On Sep 17, 2017
makydebbie:
Could be same for her na.
Nah i know her, she dnt go to church..
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Saintsammurai(m): 10:41am On Sep 17, 2017
Jodha:

K
Because i know and can count the number of times, you have attended church this year..
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Jodha(f): 10:50am On Sep 17, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Because i know and can count the number of times, you have attended church this year..

Loolzzz yhu got me laughing for real...

Oya tell me the number of times....if yhu guess correctly then i owe yhu one...
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Saintsammurai(m): 11:01am On Sep 17, 2017
Jodha:

Loolzzz yhu got me laughing for real...

Oya tell me the number of times....if yhu guess correctly then i owe yhu one...
IN the realm of the spirit, you have attended church 6 times this year.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 11:15am On Sep 17, 2017
brownshooga:
d girl whu said she had her fb id is either d scammer or her accomplice coz she has been defending nd covering her up right frm d start. Btw those that fell for d scam can fish her out with d nme frm d acct number.
I'm just seeing this comment. You're so dull. May help run away from you when you need it most.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 11:22am On Sep 17, 2017
Saintsammurai:
undecided undecided
Okay.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Jodha(f): 11:25am On Sep 17, 2017
Saintsammurai:
IN the realm of the spirit, you have attended church 6 times this year.

Jixox....6?...

Fail..fail fail .....FAIL ...

Yhu dey call me pagan be that nah.....

I put it to yhu that ...ive attended church more than yhu....minus the weekly activities wey ade attend....

So for both realms ade go church pass yhu...
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Jodha(f): 11:33am On Sep 17, 2017
Saintsammurai:

Loool.....tfu bro
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by shomb: 12:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
[b]New stocks are available you want to buy or sell?look no further ! If you are thinking of starting Fruits an[/b]d Vegetable business or want to start buying and selling of Veggies
Blueberry
Strawberries
Blackberry​
Raspberry
Apples
Grapes
Plum
Mandarins
Peach
Kumquat
Nectarine
Lettuce ice
Rosemary
Broccoli
Asparagus
Orange
Plantain
Sour sop
Lemon
Honey dew
And many others. Call and Send message or Place your orders now.
Telephone:
09022806566 , 08021224320 .
Email : brenamesda@gmail.com

FOR ALL YOUR QUALITY SUPPLY ON VARIETIES OF LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CASHCROPS, FRUITS, VEGETABLES, FOODSTUFFS, at small and large quantities we are ready and available. Please contact Uclyn Lynda.

The lists of Fresh organic agricultural fruits and vegetables, the produce are numerous the likes of Watermelon, Cucumber, Carrot, Apples, Pawpaw, beets, Egg plant, Pineapple, Melon, honey dew,tomatoes, Blackberries, Strawberries, peppers, Kiwi, seeded grapes, onions, Kiwi ,yams, potatoes, turkey, chicken, mint leafs, lettuce, celery ,parsley, cilantro, spinach, Rosemary, oregano ,goats, also different varieties of Fresh fruits which includes lemon & much more for your delight.
Uclyn Fresh Fruits,Vegetables,Smoothies and Juice.We are keen to promote and guarantee quality healthy living lifestyle and incorporate healthy fruits and vegetables in our everyday meal as they play an important part of a healthy diet.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Saintsammurai(m): 1:03pm On Sep 17, 2017
Jodha:

Jixox....6?...

Fail..fail fail .....FAIL ...

Yhu dey call me pagan be that nah.....

I put it to yhu that ...ive attended church more than yhu....minus the weekly activities wey ade attend....

So for both realms ade go church pass yhu...
lies!! so which church do you attend? lemme come and confirm.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Jodha(f): 1:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
Saintsammurai:
lies!! so which church do you attend? lemme come and confirm.

Im a conc deeper life member...yhu can coman confirm....infact my papa will be waiting for yhu....

And if yhu think yhure the only one doing...the confirmation then yhure wrong....

Holla me yhur church...i'll coman ask yhur papa...why yhure not a worker...
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Saintsammurai(m): 1:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
Jodha:

Im a conc deeper life member...yhu can coman confirm....infact my papa will be waiting for yhu....

And if yhu think yhure the only one doing...the confirmation then yhure wrong....

lol i am a church worker already. I live in warri and i attend chris mercy land deliverance ministry... you can watch us on air on mercy Tv..
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by SirMichael1: 1:42pm On Sep 17, 2017
Jodha:

Deeper life member with an attached hair, dangling ear rings and sitting in a local bar... You dare call yourself conc.

W.F Kumuyi would spit on you twice. One on your head and the second on your head grin
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Jodha(f): 1:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
Saintsammurai:
lol i am a church worker already. I live in warri and i attend chris mercy land deliverance ministry... you can watch us on air on mercy Tv..

Owomowomo church right?...prophet omoto?..

Ive heard a lot bouh that church...almost all my friends in Delta are attending the church...

Yhu see where i catch yhur lie...from what ive heard about yhur church...i didnt hear it had different services...and im sure they dont close very early to that extent....then how come around past 11 earlier yhu told me yhuve already closed and for a worker for that matter...?

Btw what department do yhu work in?...
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Jodha(f): 2:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
SirMichael1:

Deeper life member with an attached hair, dangling ear rings and sitting in a local bar... You dare call yourself conc.

W.F Kumuyi would spit on you twice. One on your head and the second on your head grin

Loool....

I was only joking and sam knows ....

Man aproko ...why yhu like amebo like this....l
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobodys(f): 2:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
thepussyhunter:

not really hun
except of course he posted it directly on ur wall or tagged you in it

pease try to check properly...................that niggie needs to be taught an e-lesson

hope you good BTW smiley
hi,... i checked and cudnt find anything lets just allow everything to slide .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobodys(f): 2:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
bignoisemaker:
wlc bae. unfair attacks could be frustrating coz i've been down that lane before.Thank God she's better.
thanks dear
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobodys(f): 2:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
Jodha:
Nairaland bingos will always take everything as a joke ......until yhure in her shoes yhull never know how bad it hurts....

Maky was awesome....she was more than a sis to the op..

Wishing yhur mom a quicker recovery....big ups to everyone that helped op both financially and emotionally..may yhur pockets never run dry..God bless yhu all ......
amen and thanks dear
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobodys(f): 2:08pm On Sep 17, 2017
makydebbie:
Awwwn praise God! I'm so so happy. I'm really sorry about the fb stuff okay? Our love to mum. Can I have your number?
dont feel sorry jor.. It was northing... Hope you r fine i stil prefer we talk online... Its not as if i dont wanna talk to u oo buh i insist..
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 2:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
Nobodys:
dont feel sorry jor.. It was northing... Hope you r fine i stil prefer we talk online... Its not as if i dont wanna talk to u oo buh i insist..
Okay dear, how is mum now? Is she out of the emergency ward?
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Saintsammurai(m): 2:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
Jodha:

Owomowomo church right?...prophet omoto?..

Ive heard a lot bouh that church...almost all my friends in Delta are attending the church...

Yhu see where i catch yhur lie...from what ive heard about yhur church...i didnt hear it had different services...and im sure they dont close very early to that extent....then how come around past 11 earlier yhu told me yhuve already closed and for a worker for that matter...?

Btw what department do yhu work in?...
lol hehehe yeah thats my church, well i close early today, because i went to a thanksgiving service of a friend in another church.. well i am in the media department, we are incharge of the cameras, the tv stations and the youtube channel but at times, i stay with the instrumentalist..
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by cuvox(m): 4:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
why you mention me come this thread now? eh sammurai?
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by SirMichael1: 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2017
Nobodys:
wowww.... Sir hope u read law or reading law ,cause u wud be a great advocate... U even defended me more dan i could defend myself... Thanks for that... To those still calling me a scammer its obvious they are just seeking attention.... Pls dont giv dem d pleasure of that. Thanks again

I'm happy that your mom has gotten better. She's gonna walk again in no time. You just gotta have faith

All these shall pass and it will be as though it never occurred. Stay blessed and hope you went to church? I know you wanna be around your min 24/7 but please ehn, don't choke her smiley (pun intented). She needs all the rest she can get.

Do you still need any financial assistance?
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 4:56pm On Sep 17, 2017
brownshooga:
d girl whu said she had her fb id is either d scammer or her accomplice coz she has been defending nd covering her up right frm d start. Btw those that fell for d scam can fish her out with d nme frm d acct number.
Thought you'll quote me na. undecided
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by SirMichael1: 6:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm just seeing this comment. You're so dull. May help run away from you when you need it most.

makydebbie:
Thought you'll quote me na. undecided

You sure do have the knack for instigating e-fights. You quoted her, she never responded yet you're still goading her to incite a reply which would then escalate to become a fight on a thread which currently seem to be going... Well... Not pretty good but at least, we can manage.

You wanna taint your good work for this? Trust me, you don't.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 7:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
SirMichael1:

You sure do have the knack for instigating e-fights. You quoted her, she never responded yet you're still goading her to incite a reply which would then escalate to become a fight on a thread which currently seem to be going... Well... Not pretty good but at least, we can manage.

You wanna taint your good work for this? Trust me, you don't.
At bold. Sure I do. I even know how to pull the strings and turn it all to my favour. wink

Now here I'm, making sure her fb details isn't on this thread by mistake. Prolly, those who quoted my post and I saw that comment. How can someone jump into that kinda conclusion just because I'm trying to help. I really hope she quotes me. I really do. That was a really stupid thing to say.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (41) (Reply)

Woman Attempts Suicide Twice Because Her Lover Married Another Lady / South African Twins Wed Same Lady / Man Rejects His Wife-to-be Three Days Traditional Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.