Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,740 members, 7,875,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:36 PM

Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life - Romance (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life (44375 Views)

Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. / Something Has Been Bothering Me, Nairalander Help Me With Answers / Nairalander Help Me!!! I'm Crushing On This Girl [pix] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Oyindidi(f): 10:25am On Sep 16, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Ikr cheesy. But ion mind starting my selections now. wink tongue
Lol, she better be a loyal girl grin
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 16, 2017
thepussyhunter:

cheesy cheesy

hope you remember our agreement sha

you've gat to notify me before you deactivate o

would get ur digits then too (with ur consent of course)
no p will add you on Facebook as well wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 16, 2017
OfficialDad:

My man chill out, who made you like that grin , you wan collect format, go use am hammer plenty times, you no wan reason me better package, we no go fit tidy any joy and sh!t be that nah cheesy . u dig grin

lmao

okay boss
how much you wan take last sad
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Adaumunocha(f): 10:28am On Sep 16, 2017
Victornezzar:

ah u dey follow dat show ahbi grin
That year.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 16, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lmao

okay boss
how much you wan take last sad

Since the mission nah 800k , nah by 500k for me, and 300k for you grin . joy and sh!t will be around us hommes cheesy
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Blackhawk01: 10:32am On Sep 16, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lol, she better be a loyal girl grin

Of course! You know I wouldn't settle for less when it comes to picking the one for my cupcake. wink
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Prognose: 10:36am On Sep 16, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Deborah calm down, you dnt have to insult him, its obvious that he is just having fun....i dnt mean to sound rude, but officialdad is 10times more richer than those that donated cash to the op... he is way above on another level more than what you can imagin, offline, i raed where you said, those doubting dnt even have food to chop... we all have to be very careful the way we throw disses online, especially when it comes to money....Its better to ignore him than to insult him b4 u end up insulting dangote's son... just an advice though..
Bulllshit .
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 16, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol
okay i wont...............kiss

and ermm that would be adult teen (if i got that that right)............i read one of them religious story too from that category once too and i enjoyed it

i guess you're fav is them category for kid stories abi cheesy cheesy

aha did you even complete the one you were reading on those three kids solving mysteries
I'm still on it,i've read like 15 in the series.You should try them.My fav is actually YA love.smiley Have you noticed that most books are south-african?
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 16, 2017
OfficialDad:

Since the mission nah 800k , nah by 500k for me, and 300k for you grin . joy and sh!t will be around us hommes cheesy

lol
okay bruv deal.......oya show me the real tactics

make dem pay me first whether you go see shi shi................thief kee you

na me one use my dick or whatever take deceive dem but na you go con take the biggest share abi

ololshi cheesy cheesy
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 16, 2017
sunshineG:
I am managing my self sis thanks
One more thing............don't even think of deactivating.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 16, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol
okay bruv deal.......oya show me the real tactics

make dem pay me first whether you go see shi shi................thief kee you

na me one use my dick or whatever take deceive dem but na you go con take the biggest share abi

ololshi cheesy cheesy

Hahahaahahaha. Shey u no wan use juju ni, because nah me go bring the juju nah grin
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 16, 2017
Tahra:
I'm still on it,i've read like 15 in the series.You should try them.My fav is actually YA love.smiley Have you noticed that most books are south-african?

hmmmm nice

would definitely try them today...........actualy gonna start reading by 12,,,,,,,,take an epl match break then continue grin

and yeah i did
was gonna ask you if it was some SA site or something

the stories are lit and dope aswear........................

I havent really read any one from that category though................thought it'd be boring but i still check it out today grin............and thanks too for recommending
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 16, 2017
Prognose:

Bulllshit .
E pain am

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 16, 2017
Oyindidi:
I have to, no one to help out. No light to wash for me so I have togrin

damn dem power personnel angry

anyways i understand but like i said do take care and try to get some rest today
would call by 2 smiley
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 16, 2017
Tahra:
One more thing............don't even think of deactivating.
lol
I am going back to sch and I can't have distractions around me.

I will have to deactivate sometimes in late October but not now embarassed

Don't worry I have your mail address, we will always communicate through there grin wink
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 16, 2017
OfficialDad:

Hahahaahahaha. Shey u no wan use juju ni, because nah me go bring the juju nah grin

lmao cheesy cheesy

mtchewww angry

so na juju you wan even bring undecided

dey go jareh angry

if na juju i know where to get da one

e plenty for dem blackhawk01 area for ibadan.............she'll help me get it and na only 20k she go collect from me if e work tongue
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 16, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lmao cheesy cheesy

mtchewww angry

so na juju you wan even bring undecided

dey go jareh angry

if na juju i know where to get da one

e plenty for dem blackhawk01 area for ibadan.............she'll help me get it and na only 20k she go collect from me if e work tongue

You still never dey sure if her juju go work self, my own nah legit, e must work, and nah 150k for the powder . juju pass juju nah grin
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 16, 2017
thepussyhunter:

hmmmm nice

would definitely try them today...........actualy gonna start reading by 12,,,,,,,,take an epl match break then continue grin

and yeah i did
was gonna ask you if it was some SA site or something

the stories are lit and dope aswear........................

I havent really read any one from that category though................thought it'd be boring but i still check it out today grin............and thanks too for recommending
I've seen some naija books but not as common as SA's.Uwc.smiley

Epl match.......hmmm.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 16, 2017
sunshineG:
lol
I am going back to sch and I can't have distractions around me.

I will have to deactivate sometimes in late October but not now embarassed

Don't worry I have your mail address, we will always communicate through there grin wink
Okay.embarassed cry sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Stevengerd(m): 11:28am On Sep 16, 2017
sunshineG:
yeah I get you
Karo bawo ni wink
Mo wa pa bro!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by platinumventure: 11:37am On Sep 16, 2017
Saintsammurai:
lol forget kumasi, warri is too much swag and fun, the pidgin capital of the world..lol... well i see it happening, only if i try harder...
Lordsamurrai wetin do ur thread?...so you b waffarian sef?...no wonder grin...na for ekuredeishekiri I learn all d baddest tin wey I know today...no forget to deliver my seering oo cool
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 16, 2017
SunshineR there's this book i remembered just now,you should check it out,very interesting.It's not on worldreader,google it.Title is guildhunter,about angels,humans and vampires.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 16, 2017
OfficialDad:
E pain am
Lol
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
OfficialDad:

You still never dey sure if her juju go work self, my own nah legit, e must work, and nah 150k for the powder . juju pass juju nah grin

i swear that cracked me up @bolded

issoraite........i'll get back to you

make i meet ade juju man first cheesy
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
Tahra:
I've seen some naija books but not as common as SA's.Uwc.smiley

Epl match.......hmmm.

oh really? shocked

havent seen any sha...............sad

and yeah EPL matches (3pm) grin grin........liverpool vs burnley

shey you'll watch sha wink

modified: hey i just saw ur other post and i sure will check it out now

hope its nat too scary though embarassed

lemme go back to reading..........was about to go read one before i decided to check nl first grin
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 16, 2017
makydebbie:
Wow! Why na? Amala is bae ooo. I no dey joke with am. grin
I have send it
Check your mail
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by maryannah(f): 12:50pm On Sep 16, 2017
SirMichael1:

Noob, nobody means the sobriquet is deactivated
okay
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 1:10pm On Sep 16, 2017
sunshineG:
I have send it
Check your mail
Thanks in anticipation
Sorry dear, that mail is inactive for the mean time. Pls send or forward it to makydebbie@yahoo.com.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by saltyatarodo: 1:12pm On Sep 16, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Hehehe. Me too. It's always funny
your head is there
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
thepussyhunter:

oh really? shocked

havent seen any sha...............sad

and yeah EPL matches (3pm) grin grin........liverpool vs burnley

shey you'll watch sha wink

modified: hey i just saw ur other post and i sure will check it out now

hope its nat too scary though embarassed

lemme go back to reading..........was about to go read one before i decided to check nl first grin
I hope Burnley wins.gringrin Scary in a good way,you'll love it.tongue Title?Is it interesting?
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Lol. My brothers did you strong thing tongue tongue
Dem no fit again. grin
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
thepussyhunter:

angry

debbie why are you stingy na embarassed

just 5 wraps of amala you cannor share with you inlaw abi cry

see how i'm looking at sam (my cat) as he is eating my precious lunch or bcause of you and the trust i had in you cry
I just finished my meal and I'm waiting for my malt biko make Sam vomit that thing so you fit get your share. angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (41) (Reply)

Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived / Increasing Lamentations Of Guys / Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.