Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,929 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:37 AM

Broken Relationships "the Cause" Guyz Version - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broken Relationships "the Cause" Guyz Version (8716 Views)

Can Broken Relationships Be Mended? / Causes Of Broken Relationships! / The Reasons For Broken Relationships That Could Have Led To Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Broken Relationships "the Cause" Guyz Version by rman: 4:21pm On Apr 03, 2012
I can relate with your story bro. I have dated someone with exactly the same attidue like the girl in your story

[b][/b]
Okija_juju: Simple. . .

Most girls are confused as to what they really want.

I am a good guy by many standards, never cheated or double dated at anytime in my entire life. I know what I want and I stick with what I've got.

I dated a girl who was 23 at the time but had experience that would make a 40year old married womans jaw drop. Kudos to the girl in question for telling me about her past and all (i guess she wanted me to hear it from her before I heard it outside).
I pushed on dating her. Infact, the fact she told me herself even endeared me more towards her and gave me a new perspective on the respect I had for her. I tought she was mature. I thought wrong cos that was the best thing I remember about her.

She was juvenile in everything she did. Wanted the best things of life but didnt want to work for it. That was the begining of the end for us. I saw no drive. Infact, I almost started being like her. All she was interested in was being on the social circle. She knew where and who sold the latest designer outfits and assesories but never had the money to buy these things. She was a professional begger. Like One day she has 20,000 credit on her phone and is like my friend that works at XXXX just bought it for me when I went visiting. Tomorrow, she comes home with new sets of Bags and shoes and says I picked them from a friend who just returned from wherever on credit. . . At some point, her culmulative debt was up to 400,000 in total. And what I realized was that because she had so many desiner things, she needed to attend social events to flaunt them in. I mean, she attends any and any thing. Birthdays, weddings, child dedications, Bar mitvah. In all the period we dated (almost 1 year), I cant ever remember one solid progressive advice she ever gave me. I dont remember her ever talking about improving herself (just graduated and not served). All she wanted was fast money, fast cars. I on the other hand just couldnt. Im not against partying as I do party on occasions myself, neither against wearing designer labels as I have a shitload of genuine (not knock-offs) labels, but the difference is I can afford my shi't. I pay for my stuff. No credit, I have a 9 - 5 job but still do other side businesses to augument my income, I am not lazy and dont borrow unless extremely necessary.

I really loved her and was considering a relationship with her, but I just couldnt imagine her being the mother of my kids and keeper of my home. .
Re: Broken Relationships "the Cause" Guyz Version by atiku07(m): 3:02pm On Apr 05, 2012
Okija_juju: Simple. . .

Most girls are confused as to what they really want.

I am a good guy by many standards, never cheated or double dated at anytime in my entire life. I know what I want and I stick with what I've got.

I dated a girl who was 23 at the time but had experience that would make a 40year old married womans jaw drop. Kudos to the girl in question for telling me about her past and all (i guess she wanted me to hear it from her before I heard it outside).
I pushed on dating her. Infact, the fact she told me herself even endeared me more towards her and gave me a new perspective on the respect I had for her. I tought she was mature. I thought wrong cos that was the best thing I remember about her.

She was juvenile in everything she did. Wanted the best things of life but didnt want to work for it. That was the begining of the end for us. I saw no drive. Infact, I almost started being like her. All she was interested in was being on the social circle. She knew where and who sold the latest designer outfits and assesories but never had the money to buy these things. She was a professional begger. Like One day she has 20,000 credit on her phone and is like my friend that works at XXXX just bought it for me when I went visiting. Tomorrow, she comes home with new sets of Bags and shoes and says I picked them from a friend who just returned from wherever on credit. . . At some point, her culmulative debt was up to 400,000 in total. And what I realized was that because she had so many desiner things, she needed to attend social events to flaunt them in. I mean, she attends any and any thing. Birthdays, weddings, child dedications, Bar mitvah. In all the period we dated (almost 1 year), I cant ever remember one solid progressive advice she ever gave me. I dont remember her ever talking about improving herself (just graduated and not served). All she wanted was fast money, fast cars. I on the other hand just couldnt. Im not against partying as I do party on occasions myself, neither against wearing designer labels as I have a shitload of genuine (not knock-offs) labels, but the difference is I can afford my shi't. I pay for my stuff. No credit, I have a 9 - 5 job but still do other side businesses to augument my income, I am not lazy and dont borrow unless extremely necessary.

I really loved her and was considering a relationship with her, but I just couldnt imagine her being the mother of my kids and keeper of my home. .

i just ended a relationship with a gurl of de same mentality as urs dis particular gurl also want all de good things mony can buy but was never innovative and always broke all her life all she know is to be arround de big gurls on campus wen she can not afford it well i just tought de best thing to do is to call it quits with her.
Re: Broken Relationships "the Cause" Guyz Version by kuphid(f): 7:59am On Apr 06, 2012
Bisjosh:

How funny men cld be. U saw ur female classmate on fb and u collected her number(for what?). Ur msgs showed on ur wall knowing fully well dat ur gf wld see it(lack of respect). Then when ur gf said she wld b coming over, u opened her fb (for what?)to find out if she was also cheating on u?(insecurity). I believe she wanted to cheat on u too for cheating or wanting to cheat on her(WRONG!!!). Its better u guys end it cos both of u dnt know what u want. BUT STOP BLAMING ONLY D GIRL COS BOTH OF U ARE TO BE BLAMED!!!!!

U couldn't hav said it any better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is Enough Reason For Me To Cheat (pics) / / Best Lesbian Sex Position And Which Do You Enjoy Most With Your Lesbian Lover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.