Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,633 members, 7,905,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 11:13 AM

For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? (25926 Views)

A Touching Story About Love ( Will Make You Cry ) / How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 03, 2010
agabaI23:

May be undecided but I know u like pensioners

Thought as much.
It ain't hard to know a devil lover. tongue
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by agabaI23(m): 10:30am On Mar 03, 2010
BlueDiva:

Thought as much.
It ain't hard to know a devil lover. tongue
You got it wrong there. I hate the devil. Gunners 1888
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by blakdove: 3:32pm On Mar 03, 2010
Na love I go chop? Having something doing tells how responsible he is.
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 03, 2010
You got it wrong there. I hate the devil. Gunners 1888

oh, I see.
I pray you break your trophylessness this season. cheesy
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by agabaI23(m): 6:46pm On Mar 03, 2010
BlueDiva:

oh, I see.
I pray you break your trophylessness this season. cheesy

Yea that will be icing in the cake though we are still richer than the pensioners sha cheesy
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by EmmaSun1(m): 11:10am On Mar 04, 2010
For me Heaven helps those who help themselves,
Get a job first so that you can take care of you wife before another man will take her away from you. All jobless men here "receive your employment now!!!"
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by BeautfulB(f): 11:28am On Mar 04, 2010
@emma: your rite oh, i cant do that ohhhhhhhhh,
y should i date a jobless man there is notthing like love there cuz it will fade, wen there is no improve. that's certain
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by helvetic: 1:14pm On Mar 04, 2010
Fellow Nairalanders,
i am surprised about how some people react to issues here.
I must say this to you: I met my wife when i was in the youth service and she was already working then. We fell in love with each other and we discovered that were compartible. She saw me as a goal getter and believed so much in me as much as i believed in her. We wedded four months after my youth service. She paid our wedding. Three months later i got my dream job with a mouthwatery pay. Today, we are blessed with two wonderful kids and we are in a very comfortable finiancial situation.Both of us work 100% in leading positions in our distinctive firms.
What can you say about this??
Was it a mistake that we married??
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by Iranoladun(f): 5:02pm On Mar 04, 2010
helvetic:

Fellow Nairalanders,
I must say this to you: I met my wife when i was in the youth service and she was already working then. We fell in love with each other and we discovered that were compartible. She saw me as a goal getter and believed so much in me as much as i believed in her. We wedded four months after my youth service. She paid our wedding. Three months later i got my dream job with a mouthwatery pay. Today, we are blessed with two wonderful kids and we are in a very comfortable finiancial situation.Both of us work 100% in leading positions in our distinctive firms.

Yes it was a mistake grin

Your case is one hell of a difference!

It is unafrican for a man to be thinking of marriage when he aint got no job/means of livelihood

It's ok if you are comfortable to be an 'invited guest' to come and chop without contributing anything to your own wedding (while your wife picks all the bills)!

A jobless man's main pre-occupation is how to get a job not how to marry a wife embarassed sad
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by 0hsisi: 5:12pm On Mar 04, 2010
Iranoladun:

Yes it was a mistake grin

Your case is one hell of a difference!

It is unafrican for a man to be thinking of marriage when he aint got no job/means of livelihood

It's ok if you are comfortable to be an 'invited guest' to come and chop without contributing anything to your own wedding (while your wife picks all the bills)!

A jobless man's main pre-occupation is how to get a job not how to marry a wife embarassed sad

Gbam!
may you live long and may no jobless man come your way in Jesus' name
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 04, 2010

these women going on about 'african' values will speak out of the other side of their mouth when its about african institutions like polygamy
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by Iranoladun(f): 5:45pm On Mar 04, 2010
@Oyb The topic is not on polygamy or African institution, so don't derail the thread
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by adisa363: 7:48pm On Mar 04, 2010
abi na wretched man you go marry/
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by tilewill(m): 1:53pm On Mar 08, 2010
With the way our ladies handle it, all seems MONEY. do we ever ponder of the spiritual aspect of it? we tend to forget things could start working when the 2 party are together "2 heads are better than one the bibles says; it depends on the kind of man anyway.

With what has happened to me, l got to europe as nobody few years ago, miraculously,
l got my permit of stay within 5 months that l came in, not through anybody but only me  and God at the european commision, with tough 3hrs of interview. 4 months after, l met this beautiful and very intelligent young lady at my frd's church, a nigerian with european nationality. though l was intimidated at first due to her attributes and standard.  in short, with my no work and black, dull african face, this lady began with me on how to drive, later engaged me with the small auto business she's runing without profit. along the line, we started going from offices to offices together as a perfect young executives, looking for ways to create our own business which we eventualy suceeded in doing. all tru that time, no cent of euro in her acount, the same way l have no kobo, talkless of cent of euro.  we acted as if she's the head while l appeared as the vice to the company owners we see for business reasons.

Oh, she just doesnt see things the way most of our girls see things cos, highly big white and black company owners were wiling to engage her in a proper marriage, especialy when they see the level of her intelligence, but she only believed in  the approval of God on a relationship, hoping that every other things shall be added to her and the seem poor husband.

Ladies, the situation of out of job you see today with that young man will change. though it depends. then, together, apply strong faith with enough strategies to fight poverty, not always ready made!!!

good luck!
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by Sagamite(m): 2:58pm On Mar 08, 2010
Iranoladun:

@Oyb The topic is not on polygamy or African institution, so don't derail the thread

Iranoladun,

What Oyb is just trying to point out is that, on this case you find the grounds of "African values" to do what oyinbo (when dem one blow big grammar) will term as expostulate the jobless man seeking a wife, and you feel these grounds are valid.

But if it comes to the same man now getting a job, loads of money and a pot belly and wants to take more wives, you might be one of those that do what oyinbo (when dem one blow big grammar) will term as repudiate the "African values" argument as not valid.
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by justwise(m): 3:08pm On Mar 08, 2010
tilewill:

With the way our ladies handle it, all seems MONEY. do we ever ponder of the spiritual aspect of it? we tend to forget things could start working when the 2 party are together "2 heads are better than one the bibles says; it depends on the kind of man anyway. With what has happened to me, l got to europe as nobody few years ago, miraculously, l got my permit of stay within 5 months that l came in, not through anybody but only me and God at the european commision, with tough 3hrs of interview. 4 months after, l met this beautiful and very intelligent young lady at my frd's church, a nigerian with european nationality. though l was intimidated at first due to her attributes and standard.  in short, with my no work and black, dull african face, this lady began with me on how to drive, later engaged me with the small auto business she's runing without profit. along the line, we started going from offices to offices together as a perfect young executives, looking for ways to create our own business which we eventualy suceeded in doing. all tru that time, no cent of euro in her acount, the same way l have no kobo, talkless of cent of euro.  we acted as if she's the head while l appeared as the vice to the company owners we see for business reasons.Oh, she just doesnt see things the way most of our girls see things cos, highly big white and black company owners were wiling to engage her in a proper marriage, especialy when they see the level of her intelligence, but she only believed in  the approval of God on a relationship, hoping that every other things shall be added to her and the seem poor husband.Ladies, the situation of out of job you see today with that young man will change. though it depends. then, together, apply strong faith with enough strategies to fight poverty, not always ready made!!!good luck!
Hmmmm. . .please how do you managed to get work permit in europ within 5months? I'm struggling to believe that story
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by Sagamite(m): 3:15pm On Mar 08, 2010
justwise:

Hmmmm. . .please how do you managed to get work permit in europ within 5months? I'm struggling to believe that story

Jesus na!

And his holy power congression came and did a miracle. undecided
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by justwise(m): 3:22pm On Mar 08, 2010
Sagamite:

Jesus na!

And his holy power congression came and did a miracle. undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin i'm in pieces here now
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by Duniverse(m): 4:19pm On Mar 08, 2010
helvetic:

Fellow Nairalanders,
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by Duniverse(m): 4:25pm On Mar 08, 2010
So
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by Duniverse(m): 4:27pm On Mar 08, 2010
So
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by Abbeycity4(f): 4:53pm On Mar 08, 2010
@Topic
hell NO.
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by Duniverse(m): 7:14pm On Mar 08, 2010
Emma Sun:

Get a job first so that you can take care of you wife before another man will take her away from you. All jobless men here "receive your employment now!!!"
grin grin grin grin grin
the worst thing that could ever happen to a man is seein his wife going out wit men al because of poverty.
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by Duniverse(m): 7:16pm On Mar 08, 2010
Emma Sun:

grin grin grin grin grin
the worst thing that could ever happen to a man is seein his wife going out wit men al because of poverty.
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by lexandra(f): 2:11pm On Jun 18, 2010
How would he meet up with his responsibilities, when children start coming, or will he wait to get a job before having children?
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by polosco(m): 9:30am On Jun 19, 2010
For me job or no job if my wife agrees and she is OK in her job we may proceed into the marriage. What shd be of importance is does the guy have a vision of where he is going or he's just a going round without direction? If he's directionless let the lady RUN 4 her life, but if there is hope they shd go ahead.
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by angel200: 10:21am On Jun 19, 2010
no
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by mathewjam(m): 12:03pm On Jun 19, 2010
Women with money haaaaa,
boyfriend fit tekia of girlfriend,
but girlfriend no fit tekia of boyfriend
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by Ikedonn(m): 5:01pm On Jun 19, 2010
I am a guy living abroad,this thread is really interesting so i got to contribute to it.I think i can't marry a nigeria lady because they are all after your pocket unlike the white ladies here.I personally disagree with the ladies here that a jobless man can't get a wife.
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by justwise(m): 5:41pm On Jun 19, 2010
Ikedonn:

I am a guy living abroad,this thread is really interesting so i got to contribute to it.I think i can't marry a nigeria lady because they are all after your pocket unlike the white ladies here.I personally disagree with the ladies here that a jobless man can't get a wife.

That is not true. How many Nigerian girls have you dated?
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by ifele(m): 1:01am On Jun 21, 2010
TO hELL WITH THIS WHITE PEOPLE THEY ARE EVIL. I WANNA TAKE ALL THEIR MONEY AND RUN HOME. WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE NIGGERS.

FUCC WHITEY
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by saintugo(m): 11:26pm On Aug 11, 2012
Hmmmm....Man Don Suffer Sha,and na d same women put us for dis wahala oooo,boiz una remember wetin happen for garden of eden,na afta woman give us apple finish naim God come say we dat is us men go dey toil for dem dat is women, but na dem quick come here dey talk God forbid, am I possessed etc,chai we don suffer,but seriously a job is important b4 marriage no mata hw small d pay is.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! / I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady / My Husband Flirts With Other Women - What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.