Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,325 members, 7,888,035 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:58 PM

Qatar Airways Launches Double Bed In Business Class (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Qatar Airways Launches Double Bed In Business Class (Photos) (42784 Views)

Qatar Airways To Start Operations In Enugu, Kano, Port Harcourt Airports / Qatar Airways Is 2019 World's Best Airlines, See The Top 10 African Airlines / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qatar Airways Launches Double Bed In Business Class (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 20, 2017
A particular country created record by being the first to collect triple offering and tithe per service. Who knows?
Re: Qatar Airways Launches Double Bed In Business Class (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 20, 2017
brilliant! this means when you get chatty with a fine ass female on board you both may retire after a bottle of champagne to a fine ass double bed before landing grin.
but wait o! I hope I can Afford it.
Re: Qatar Airways Launches Double Bed In Business Class (Photos) by Chidonc(m): 8:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
Temidayo9:
Poverty na bastard
my brother have been thinking about it also, even the bible say it is hard for a camel to pass tru the eyes of a needle, like for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God, my verdict, , it Is even harder for a poor man to make heaven, walahi poverty na really bastard.

1 Like

Re: Qatar Airways Launches Double Bed In Business Class (Photos) by NwaliE01: 8:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
Temidayo9:
Poverty na bastard
my brother no be small bastard.

1 Like

Re: Qatar Airways Launches Double Bed In Business Class (Photos) by Krisddon: 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2017
Temidayo9:
Poverty na bastard
I dey tell u!

1 Like

Re: Qatar Airways Launches Double Bed In Business Class (Photos) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
Harbeyg09:
This one is semi paradise o Just few inches away from heaven shocked
Bros, u don see paradise b4
Re: Qatar Airways Launches Double Bed In Business Class (Photos) by Yomzzyblog: 10:53pm On Sep 20, 2017
Ok
Re: Qatar Airways Launches Double Bed In Business Class (Photos) by ubox: 11:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
MasterKim:
How long does the longest flight end?
Maybe 15hrs.
What help will 15hrs sleep do compared the extravagant price tag it will cost?
It's not about poor man's evaluation, some things don't just make sense.
I doubt if you're gonna meet bill gates on any of these beds
U won't find bill gates here because he'll be chilling in his Dassault Falcon private jet, if uve got it, u live life as it pleases you. Extravagant to you might be chicken change to someone else.
Re: Qatar Airways Launches Double Bed In Business Class (Photos) by bobnatlo(m): 11:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
So that from the lovely dream on the bed you could knocking the gates of heaven abi una well done grin
Re: Qatar Airways Launches Double Bed In Business Class (Photos) by rhames(m): 4:16am On Sep 21, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
I am sorry, i am in Theology School training to be a Pastor.

But if i have this ticket, i must minister with my Trouser Rod to a female member of the congregation.

Don't be offended... Bible said "speak ye the truth and let the Devil be ashamed".

Thanks for reading.

do you also bless the bottle.
Re: Qatar Airways Launches Double Bed In Business Class (Photos) by rhames(m): 4:18am On Sep 21, 2017
I am starting to see why the Arab countries hate Qatar. It is the most innovative amongs them with its small population. The terrorist snag was just a cover to enable the bigger and more populated Arab countries take control of the economic and political well being of the region. Especially the Saudis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qatar Airways Launches Double Bed In Business Class (Photos) by nkenu(m): 6:27am On Sep 21, 2017
life is good. ;Dlife is good.
Re: Qatar Airways Launches Double Bed In Business Class (Photos) by Honestagbons(m): 7:38am On Sep 21, 2017
Interesting
Re: Qatar Airways Launches Double Bed In Business Class (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 8:10am On Sep 21, 2017
redsun:

You fcking moronic nigger should stay out of my way if you have nothing tangible to offer. I know what your misconceived idea of intelligence is,anfrom all indicatioons and the vitue of who you, it does not march that of a common tiny ant.

shame! you still can't piece a good sentence together... just producing empty brain farts!
keep at it dear dweeb, you might just improve someday!! cool

Re: Qatar Airways Launches Double Bed In Business Class (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 9:33am On Sep 21, 2017
MasterKim:
How long does the longest flight end? Maybe 15hrs. What help will 15hrs sleep do compared the extravagant price tag it will cost? It's not about poor man's evaluation, some things don't just make sense. I doubt if you're gonna meet bill gates on any of these beds
Bill Gates and other billionaires fly in more extravagant stuffs than this
Private jets with superb interior etc.
Re: Qatar Airways Launches Double Bed In Business Class (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 9:34am On Sep 21, 2017
ubox:

U won't find bill gates here because he'll be chilling in his Dassault Falcon private jet, if uve got it, u live life as it pleases you. Extravagant to you might be chicken change to someone else.

tell him
Re: Qatar Airways Launches Double Bed In Business Class (Photos) by Michoolu(m): 12:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
Jarus:
That's my favourite airline.

People tend to underrate Eastern airlineS. Bwtter system/service than many Western ones.

They Underestimate at their own peril. These middle Easter Airlines are the most luxurious and the best in the world. Followed by Asian airlines

1 Like

Re: Qatar Airways Launches Double Bed In Business Class (Photos) by TSO4U: 9:44pm On Sep 21, 2017
Gods willing, i'll surely make in life. BUT making heaven would be a tremendous joy. tongue
Re: Qatar Airways Launches Double Bed In Business Class (Photos) by isalegan2: 6:38pm On Sep 22, 2017
soberdrunk:
Cool!! Now all i have to do is find that lucky girl and introduce her to the 'mile high club' aboard Qatar airways...... grin

Fuggettabouit! Qataris follow shariah law. If you try that nonsense you'll get 40 lashes and I hope they cut off your thing. angry
Re: Qatar Airways Launches Double Bed In Business Class (Photos) by tck2000(m): 9:08am On Oct 20, 2019
ioo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Latest Update On Anambra International Airport / British Family Detained For "Accidentally" Driving Into US / A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.