Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,434 members, 7,904,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 04:22 PM

When Your Guy Cheats, How Do U Revenge? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Guy Cheats, How Do U Revenge? (1376 Views)

Ladies: Whenever You Catch Your Guy Cheating On U. Do This (PIX) / ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ / Arguably: It Is Better When A Guy cheats. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Guy Cheats, How Do U Revenge? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 02, 2010
So u felt urs wz hvn on earth, then u caught him red handed shocked.Furious like hell angry angry, wat would u do? cry cry
Re: When Your Guy Cheats, How Do U Revenge? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 02, 2010
@poster,Bleep d all guys
Re: When Your Guy Cheats, How Do U Revenge? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 02, 2010
@poster
leave and never pick up his/her calls or talk to him/her ever again is the best way to deal with it. . . . . . . but if you want to"feel better" then beat the hell out of the culprit (not worth it though as it shows you hurting).
Re: When Your Guy Cheats, How Do U Revenge? by H2O2: 10:00pm On Mar 02, 2010
The best revenge for you would be to move on with your life and show you can do better than him.
Re: When Your Guy Cheats, How Do U Revenge? by snowdrops(m): 10:33pm On Mar 02, 2010
All these do-gooding holier-than-thou i-am-a-saint people on NL sef
Re: When Your Guy Cheats, How Do U Revenge? by fifi09(f): 10:54pm On Mar 02, 2010
Sometimes the best revenge really is not revenge at all… Take a deep breath, and let it go.
Re: When Your Guy Cheats, How Do U Revenge? by Mhismole(f): 11:06pm On Mar 02, 2010
let him wake up at night and see u in white nightgown and nixoderm all over your face, holding a knife to his precious abunna. he'l NEVER cheat again.
Re: When Your Guy Cheats, How Do U Revenge? by Scooby1(m): 11:10pm On Mar 02, 2010
Mhismole:

let him wake up at night and see u in white nightgown and nixoderm all over your face, holding a knife to his precious abunna. he'l NEVER cheat again.

OMG shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked you want destroy the precious TOOL grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When Your Guy Cheats, How Do U Revenge? by rickie4us(m): 11:47pm On Mar 02, 2010
by becoming a better person
Re: When Your Guy Cheats, How Do U Revenge? by disturbia: 11:57pm On Mar 02, 2010
Hell knows no fury like a black woman scorn. Wreck him without his knowing. Did that to ex never knew it was from me. We still friends though and he still thinks it's one of his male friends. wink
Re: When Your Guy Cheats, How Do U Revenge? by fifi09(f): 12:24am On Mar 03, 2010
disturbia:

Hell knows no fury like a black woman scorn. Wreck him without his knowing. Did that to ex never knew it was from me. We still friends though and he still thinks it's one of his male friends. wink
shocked

LOL, you're bad girl!
Re: When Your Guy Cheats, How Do U Revenge? by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 03, 2010
disturbia:

sorry but what does" wreck him without his knowing" means?!
Re: When Your Guy Cheats, How Do U Revenge? by disturbia: 12:45am On Mar 03, 2010
Lol, you don't want to know. I have a feeling my ex is on nairalander. sorry!
Re: When Your Guy Cheats, How Do U Revenge? by Secretz(f): 1:01am On Mar 03, 2010
Say 'thank you'.
Re: When Your Guy Cheats, How Do U Revenge? by H2O2: 1:05am On Mar 03, 2010
that's a brilliant idea actually. thank you for letting me know how much of a sorry waste of my precious time you are.
Re: When Your Guy Cheats, How Do U Revenge? by paulicoco: 3:12pm On Mar 11, 2010
the best thing is to move on with ur life,
i was once stupid enough to take revenge and cheat on the guy, which made me the loser at the end of the day, I didnt gain anything out of it.
JUSt be happy and find a GUy that looks betta than him, that is more educated and has got a future, believe me he will regret the fact that he ever let u go!!!!!
Re: When Your Guy Cheats, How Do U Revenge? by sistajay(f): 3:19pm On Mar 11, 2010
Hand him the Cheater's Award, he sure deserves it after his performance.
Re: When Your Guy Cheats, How Do U Revenge? by omega25red(m): 3:37pm On Mar 11, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
leave and never pick up his/her calls or talk to him/her ever again is the best way to deal with it. . . . . . . but if you want to"feel better" then beat the hell out of the culprit (not worth it though as it shows you hurting).
^^ ditto

The mature thing to do is leave, move on with your life and learn from that mistake that is revenge enough
Re: When Your Guy Cheats, How Do U Revenge? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 11, 2010
Castrate his balls, mince it and feed it to him for dinner grin grin
Re: When Your Guy Cheats, How Do U Revenge? by omega25red(m): 3:46pm On Mar 11, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

^ no but what would you really do
Re: When Your Guy Cheats, How Do U Revenge? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 11, 2010
Edna_g:

So u felt urs wz hvn on earth, then u caught him red handed shocked.Furious like hell angry angry, wat would u do? cry cry
Move ahead and never look behind.

Ebonyeyes:

oh boy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When Your Guy Cheats, How Do U Revenge? by GB102(m): 6:24pm On Mar 11, 2010
@ poster same thing you will do if you were shoot. (what will you do if u were shoot undecided undecided)
Re: When Your Guy Cheats, How Do U Revenge? by 190: 10:44pm On Mar 11, 2010
ever heard of acid bath~
Re: When Your Guy Cheats, How Do U Revenge? by sagluva(f): 11:23pm On Mar 11, 2010
i told my bf that if he ever cheats on me, i'll break the windows of his car, slash his tires, break his laptop, bleach his clothes and i'll get some of my boys to beat the black out of him lol grin grin grin grin
Re: When Your Guy Cheats, How Do U Revenge? by chiogo(f): 11:33pm On Mar 11, 2010
Move on, what else?

Castrating his ballss, etc would be making him feel important. Obviously he's not. . . anymore.
Re: When Your Guy Cheats, How Do U Revenge? by chidipupay(m): 11:40pm On Mar 11, 2010
sagluva:

i told my bf that if he ever cheats on me, i'll break the windows of his car, slash his tires, break his laptop, bleach his clothes and i'll get some of my boys to beat the black out of him lol grin grin grin grin

Haba u wicked oh, all this things for the guy?
Re: When Your Guy Cheats, How Do U Revenge? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 11, 2010
Move on and remember, success is the sweetest revenge
Re: When Your Guy Cheats, How Do U Revenge? by labiyemmy(m): 12:32am On Mar 12, 2010
this kind of topic makes me sick - and what do you do when your woman cheats, How do you revenge?
Re: When Your Guy Cheats, How Do U Revenge? by chic2pimp(m): 3:48am On Mar 12, 2010
sagluva:

Tbh, you are only destroying what you bought in the first place so that wouldn't really hurt grin grin grin.
Re: When Your Guy Cheats, How Do U Revenge? by Krayola(m): 3:50am On Mar 12, 2010
haha.

no comment. lipsrsealed
Re: When Your Guy Cheats, How Do U Revenge? by Nobody: 3:57am On Mar 12, 2010
I don't know what I'd do but I'd like to think that I'll carry my kaya and waka. But you never know because "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."
Re: When Your Guy Cheats, How Do U Revenge? by iice(f): 4:08am On Mar 12, 2010
Move on.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blend Of Yoruba Culture And Westernization (picture) / I Need An Advice: Can Tribe Be A Barrier / But Why Do We Put So Much Weight On Marriage?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.