Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:43 AM

You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. (38056 Views)

Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits / Swallow Your Pride And Go Back To P-square’ - Fans Tell Rudeboy / Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 1:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
The niga saw an opportunity in people's mishap, and is tapping from it
Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by besticality: 1:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ok o
Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by Wizaugpet(m): 1:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
Have u forgotten his Name? "BasketMouth" grin
Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 1:31pm On Sep 26, 2017
you want me to believe this split, no way.if they dont act out a fight how will you think they are serious. believe at your own peril
Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by YelloweWest: 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2017
nairanaira12:

Your English is disgusting. "has took to social media". What a shame.
Correct him nah!!

Has taken to social media".

A lot of Nigerian didn't have access to good education growing up..

1 Like

Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by asawanathegreat(m): 1:33pm On Sep 26, 2017
Basket ear or mouth jux free these guys make sort themselves out b4 u give them ur bad mouth.
Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by ruggedized1: 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2017
adonbilivit:
heiya. when bigger stars fight or pull a stunt, small stars like basket mouth get zero attention. not even a wizkid davido beef can touch psquare fights. only IPOB stands a chance. psquare was huge...wikipedia now says the group is defunct. wetin concern me?

It is because Psquare is the biggest in the whole of Africa both in influence and affluence. I still believe they have an album in the pipe. cheesy
Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by shakswealth(m): 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2017
LWKMD, abeg their noise is too much, comedians are never serious
in another news, my birthday is today cool

1 Like

Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by nairanaira12: 1:35pm On Sep 26, 2017
YelloweWest:

Correct him nah!!

Has taken to social media".

A lot of Nigerian didn't have access to good education growing up..

And they all must blog
Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by Holuwahyomzzy: 1:35pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ok
Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by YelloweWest: 1:36pm On Sep 26, 2017
nairanaira12:

And they all must blog
Survival things

1 Like

Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by Onnasucs1(m): 1:36pm On Sep 26, 2017
shakswealth:
LWKMD, abeg their noise is too much, comedians are never serious

in another news, my birthday is today cool
angry is there a party? kiss
Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by NigerDeltan(m): 1:36pm On Sep 26, 2017
AmandaLuv:
Mtshwww

Amanda gifty grin
Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by reality17(m): 1:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
Rokia2:
LMAO comedians don't take anything serious. grin

U such an angel, Rokia2
Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by Onnasucs1(m): 1:43pm On Sep 26, 2017
nairanaira12:

Your English is disgusting. "as took to social media". What a shame.
Now that you've insulted her because of a little mistake that is not even noticeable, what have you gained?

You insulted her without even making corrections ooh...mtchewww, you might think you're intelligent, but you suck man. I hate your type. SMH

2 Likes

Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by shakswealth(m): 1:48pm On Sep 26, 2017
Onnasucs1:
angry is there a party? kiss

yes ooo, though in makurdi, Hallydays Hotel And Resort. Na Champeng only we d drink for the party oo. u r invited
Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by dumie(f): 1:52pm On Sep 26, 2017
P'square Makawhy?

Your synergy is undeniable

2 Likes

Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by khalids: 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
Abeg, I wan ask one question.....if JJ Okocha collect ball from your leg, wetin person fit do to get am back.......
Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by nairanaira12: 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
Onnasucs1:
Now that you've insulted her because of a little mistake that is not even noticeable, what have you gained?

You insulted her without even making corrections ooh...mtchewww, you might think you're intelligent, but you suck man. I hate your type. SMH

You must be blind or another brainless fool not to see those obvious mistakes.

Must you blog if you know you are gramaticaly poor? What about employing writers to write for you? What about correcting your English spellings and gramatical constructions before posting? She is too lazy to do those, and you are here defending her laziness? Shame on you.
Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:04pm On Sep 26, 2017
All these men dey hammer dey go
Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by wristbangle: 2:08pm On Sep 26, 2017
nairanaira12:

Your English is disgusting. "as took to social media". What a shame.

U can correct someone without insulting them. We learn everyday bro cool

4 Likes

Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by nairanaira12: 2:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
wristbangle:

U can correct someone without insulting them. We learn everyday bro cool

Well, you can't expect someone, who has passed through primary and secondary schools, to make some silly mistakes.
Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by Alphasoar(m): 2:25pm On Sep 26, 2017
Or rather he is capitalizing and using them as publicist tool grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by Onnasucs1(m): 2:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
shakswealth:

yes ooo, though in makurdi, Hallydays Hotel And Resort. Na Champeng only we d drink for the party oo. u r invited
shocked shocked Makurdi? This is how some people will use to miss heaven oo cry I just left Makurdi na... cry cry
Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by chiraqDemon(m): 2:29pm On Sep 26, 2017
Rokia2:
LMAO comedians don't take anything serious. grin
Basketmouth actually talked about this. The behaviour of these celebs is what gives comedians their inspiration. If they like they can kill themselves it will only give him jokes to crack
Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by Onnasucs1(m): 2:31pm On Sep 26, 2017
nairanaira12:

You must be blind or another brainless fool not to see those obvious mistakes.

Must you blog if you know you are gramaticaly poor? What about employing writers to write for you? What about correcting your English spellings and gramatical constructions before posting? She is too lazy to do those, and you are here defending her laziness? Shame on you.
Here you go again insulting me too...it's okay sha. Live your life raining curses on people you don't know and see where you'll end up.
Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by nairanaira12: 2:32pm On Sep 26, 2017
Onnasucs1:
Here you go again insulting me too...it's okay sha. Live your life raining curses on people you don't know and see where you'll end up.

Abeg comot.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day / Meet The New Nigerian Photoshop King; He's Not Adekunle Gold / Actress Tayo Sobola Rocks Mermaid Attire As She Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.