Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,791 members, 7,875,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:39 AM

You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. (38062 Views)

Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits / Swallow Your Pride And Go Back To P-square’ - Fans Tell Rudeboy / Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by MRZEUS(m): 2:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
adonbilivit:
heiya. when bigger stars fight or pull a stunt, small stars like basket mouth get zero attention. not even a wizkid davido beef can touch psquare fights. only IPOB stands a chance. psquare was huge...wikipedia now says the group is defunct. wetin concern me?
angry
adonbilivit:
heiya. when bigger stars fight or pull a stunt, small stars like basket mouth get zero attention. not even a wizkid davido beef can touch psquare fights. only IPOB stands a chance. psquare was huge...wikipedia now says the group is defunct. wetin concern me?

weytin concern ipob 4 dis mata nw Stupid agitators
Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by Kaymaxine(m): 2:40pm On Sep 26, 2017
These guys are smart asses.
They saw that davido,mr eazy,tekno and wizkid are the latest sensations on the internet nau...
They felt irrelevant and dumped by nigerians.
They needed a social media buzz...
If they dont kill themselves at the same tym,same day,same location and the same way...
THEY ARE BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by CaptPlanet(m): 2:40pm On Sep 26, 2017
Psquare took their stunt up a notch. Its still stunts.

Person wey wan fight carry camera. Na so.
Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by MRZEUS(m): 2:46pm On Sep 26, 2017
adonbilivit:
angry
adonbilivit:

wat is dis 1 saying.........
Pointless trash
Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by oyifeoda(m): 2:56pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ogashub:
Most people don't know and won't understand that peter and Paul didn't just decide to split all of a sudden there must have been time of enduranceand patience that the media didn't see before things got this worst I pray they come back together you won't know what people are going through until you walk in their shoes

hmmm...that could be true though i still believe there got more in dia secret.
Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by dopemike: 3:14pm On Sep 26, 2017
Chris Attoh and Damilola Adegbite Divorce Each Other.

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDlucl36nhk][/url]
Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by Unik3030: 3:25pm On Sep 26, 2017
nairanaira12:

Your English is disgusting. "as took to social media". What a shame.
d whole grammar wey una Sabi never better your life,u are still an unknown person in d scheme of things so y carry English for head like gala? oversabi
Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by nairanaira12: 3:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
Unik3030:
d whole grammar wey una Sabi never better your life,u are still an unknown person in d scheme of things so y carry English for head like gala? oversabi

If you are reasonable at all, you will know what is worth doing at all is worth doing well
Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ogashub:
Most people don't know and won't understand that peter and Paul didn't just decide to split all of a sudden there must have been time of enduranceand patience that the media didn't see before things got this worst I pray they come back together you won't know what people are going through until you walk in their shoes
.I tot as much,BT I wonder why people won't leave dis guys alone,why all Dis publicity,r dey d only family DAt r having issues

1 Like

Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by Unik3030: 3:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
nairanaira12:

If you are reasonable at all, you will know what is worth doing at all is worth doing well
keep quiet there, where your good grammar carry u reach. anumanu

1 Like

Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by nairanaira12: 3:40pm On Sep 26, 2017
Unik3030:
keep quiet there, where your good grammar carry u reach. anumanu

In your stupidity, you think everybody is backward in life like you? undecided
Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by Odani: 3:43pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ogashub:

Have u been living under a rock?

Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by naturefellow(m): 4:34pm On Sep 26, 2017
Agberos go get down dirty at Yaba, nobody go hear. See P-Square... none of them throw punch sef. This life... !
Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by NicoBaba(m): 5:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
deepwater:
Every Publicity is good publicity ... EAZY E said so to Ice Cube!!!... 1989
hmm Easy E..RIP to him #NWA
Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by DreCharles(m): 5:39pm On Sep 26, 2017
deepwater:
Every Publicity is good publicity ...
EAZY E said so to Ice Cube!!!... 1989
U gerrit...
Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
This Basketmouth Na Unserious Comedian Imagine
Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by nevachange(f): 5:58am On Sep 27, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things To Know About Sammie Okposo: Rise To Stardom, Awards And Others / Kanayo O. Kanayo Graduates From Law Department Of University Of Abuja / Annie And 2face At Uti Nwachukwu's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.