Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:41 AM

Olusegun Obasanjo Is 73 Years Old.happy Birthday To A Rare Leader - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olusegun Obasanjo Is 73 Years Old.happy Birthday To A Rare Leader (9948 Views)

A 73 Years Old Man Walking In A Snow Without Cardigan (photo) / My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo / Shagari 90 Years.........buhari 73 Years.....who Looks Younger And Healthier? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Is 73 Years Old.happy Birthday To A Rare Leader by olafolarin(m): 9:38pm On Mar 07, 2010
adconline:

OBJ is a missed opportunity. In life, rarely do you find folks who are this lucky, but OBJ wasted it and sunk Nigeria into a bottomless hole. What would he be remembered for? , Yar'dua ,election malpractice, Odii, Ikeja Cantonment explosion, Bola Ige and NEPA, sleeping with his daughter in-law? The point is that he had all the power and respect to change some of these ills, but  he joined the same cartel that has made Nigeria hell. I listened to Fela  yesterday calling  him out how he handled  elections, and how the economy was looted in 1979 and it seems that nothing has changed.You would  think that  Fela made that song in 2007.

Right on Track and Mark.

He is Not just à waste but the Greatest cool of my Generation.He did nothing to Show for His Years in Power Even After spending some Time As à caged Animal.He almost frustrated tinubu out of office by siezing Lagos States monthly allocation.May God in His Power purnish him from now Till the end of His days.
It is à disgrace to have such Person As à Yorubaman.Omo Ale Yoruba.
May
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Is 73 Years Old.happy Birthday To A Rare Leader by peruso: 10:00pm On Mar 07, 2010
common pple!!!
it's the mans birthday even if you dont like him just wish him a happy birthday and walkoff( or logout),

this is an elderly man ooooooo

I'M OUT
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Is 73 Years Old.happy Birthday To A Rare Leader by bidemi12(m): 12:09am On Mar 08, 2010
peruso:

common pple!!!
it's the mans birthday even if you dont like him just wish him a happy birthday and walkoff( or logout),

I'M OUT

Are you for real?
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Is 73 Years Old.happy Birthday To A Rare Leader by otukpo(f): 9:25am On Mar 08, 2010
There is nothing happy to wish OBJ at this time.

Nigeria is boiling and blood is shed.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Is 73 Years Old.happy Birthday To A Rare Leader by Nwogeneugo: 11:00am On Mar 08, 2010
may thunder fire you on this day
may u rot in jail and hell
may all the plagues in hell and beyond be yours
may all you daughters in law born pikin for you
make God soda ya yansh
e no go beta for you at all at all
u no die beta
and once again
make thunder fire you forever and ever
Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn oooooooooooooooooooooooo
iseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooo
aseoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
amin ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Is 73 Years Old.happy Birthday To A Rare Leader by otawa: 2:58pm On Mar 08, 2010
common pple!!!

I'M OUT

absolute CRAP.

How can I wish Mr Obasanjo happy birthday: a man

that slept with his son's wife happy birthday

that WIPED-OUT the entire village of ODI

that spent $10billion to buy us DARKNESS

that sold 'bakassi' people into slavery for his 3rd term dreams

that killed is Minister of justice.

that handed over Nigeria to the 'brain-dead' Yaradua

that gave away $12billion in CASH to his master.

No way, he belongs to rubbish of history!
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Is 73 Years Old.happy Birthday To A Rare Leader by alldone(m): 3:05pm On Mar 08, 2010
hapy birthday to him.
he has tried, he is not perfect but with the circumstance he met governance he did well. all this millitary boys destroy our nation and the civilians are not better, but we will grow.

a lot of people bought cars and build houses in his first tenure.

i pray for a better leader.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Is 73 Years Old.happy Birthday To A Rare Leader by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 08, 2010
@ alldone
You are talking out of your arse!!
Utter nonsense, why not educate yourself before commenting on a subject that you know nothing about.

Keep your mouth shut and people may be unsure if you are ignorant, open your mouth and they would have no doubt that you are ignorant grin
You deserve a leader like him!
alldone:

hapy birthday to him.
he has tried, he is not perfect but with the circumstance he met governance he did well. all this millitary boys destroy our nation and the civilians are not better, but we will grow.

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Is 73 Years Old.happy Birthday To A Rare Leader by Fhemmmy: 4:05pm On Mar 08, 2010
alldone:

hapy birthday to him.

i pray for a better leader.

If that is the yardstick, a lot of people made millions during the time of IBB . . . . so what is next?
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Is 73 Years Old.happy Birthday To A Rare Leader by chidichris(m): 4:43pm On Mar 08, 2010
i don't care how old this beast is as i am only concerned about his inordinate ambition to die in the corridors of power.
i have not seen a power hungry old fool like obasanjo.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Is 73 Years Old.happy Birthday To A Rare Leader by chrix(m): 5:32pm On Mar 08, 2010
it is Amaizing that some people still praise this Man! Can Nigerians ever Be truthfull?
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Is 73 Years Old.happy Birthday To A Rare Leader by Fhemmmy: 5:46pm On Mar 08, 2010
chidichris:

i don't care how old this beast is as i am only concerned about his inordinate ambition to die in the corridors of power.
i have not seen a power hungry old fool like obasanjo.

Easy oh.
chrix:

it is Amaizing that some people still praise this Man! Can Nigerians ever Be truthfull?

lol
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Is 73 Years Old.happy Birthday To A Rare Leader by Tolulop001(f): 7:18pm On Mar 08, 2010
otawa:

absolute CRAP.

GOD BLESS YOU MY BROTHER
The best we can do is let him be, not all this sychophant yarns up in here,
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Is 73 Years Old.happy Birthday To A Rare Leader by tunde1200(m): 1:04pm On Mar 09, 2010
absolute CRAP.

enogo beta for him generation four times i slept in dark till tommorrow no liht in my street and he his cause
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Is 73 Years Old.happy Birthday To A Rare Leader by hazh(m): 1:41pm On Mar 09, 2010
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your birthday is a wonderful occasion. You have crossed several milestones, but life just keeps looking for more challenges. Enjoy the bliss of your birthday;enjoy the fruits of your labor.Surround yourself with your children and grandchildren, and tell them tales of the yesteryears. Relive the magical moments of life even while you look forward to new experiences. It's great to be a great leader who have sacrificed so much to ensure unity and peaceful co-existence in nigeria.happy birthday to a rare leader!!!!!

ALL NONSENSE,NONSENSE,I MEAN ALL NONSENSE!!!!! grin
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Is 73 Years Old.happy Birthday To A Rare Leader by ddiamond(f): 1:11pm On Mar 11, 2010
tunde1200:

absolute CRAP.

enogo beta for him generation four times i slept in dark till tommorrow no liht in my street and he his cause

you have said it alll my brother, rare leader indeed. Hiss****
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Is 73 Years Old.happy Birthday To A Rare Leader by oderemo(m): 1:13pm On Mar 11, 2010
can anyone direct me to obj residence, i have a parcel 4 him. cool cool cool cool ; cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Is 73 Years Old.happy Birthday To A Rare Leader by ayettymama(f): 1:15pm On Mar 11, 2010
^^ explosives right?? add an additional TNT from me!!

yea i was also quite pissed abt the barkassi decison!

can we go and take it back?? lolz

tell them we changed our mind!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai At Sokoto Rally. #thealternative (PICS) / TCH: Nigeria's Power Grid Has Collapsed 108 Times Since Privatisation / Soludo Appointed National Leader Of APGA By The Party's NEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.