Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:21 AM

Yes! I'm A Terrorist!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yes! I'm A Terrorist!!! (705 Views)

Asari Dokubo Responds Kanu "Yes, I'm An Igbo Man And Have Never Denied That" / Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? / How Can I Produce A Person You Labeled As A Terrorist? – Abaribe Asks Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yes! I'm A Terrorist!!! by Saaruman(m): 12:46am On Sep 30, 2017
If fighting for the freedom of my people and my unborn children for for independence of Biafra will tag me a terrorist, then am happy to be called a terrorist! cool God bless Nnamdi Kanu!

Long Live IPOB!!
Long Live Biafra!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Yes! I'm A Terrorist!!! by Alariwo2: 1:00am On Sep 30, 2017
First emancipate yourself from mental slavery, only then will you realize how foolish (no offence) you've been to blame others except your leaders for all your problems..

SE governors, senators, house of reps members must give account of all the money they get from FG. Despite the fact that SE has the least IGR, they still enjoy benefits as others who generate income for Nigeria.

I say this with 101% confidence that ya'll will die of starvation, hardship and chaos should you get biafra. Hell go better pass am
Re: Yes! I'm A Terrorist!!! by Ojiofor: 1:19am On Sep 30, 2017
Alariwo2:
First emancipate yourself from mental slavery, only then will you realize how foolish (no offence) you've been to blame others except your leaders for all your problems..

SE governors, senators, house of reps members must give account of all the money they get from FG. Despite the fact that SE has the least IGR, they still enjoy benefits as others who generate income for Nigeria.

I say this with 101% confidence that ya'll will die of starvation, hardship and chaos should you get biafra. Hell go better pass am

How does that concern you if they live or die in Biafra?
Go ahead and advice Scotish,Catalonians and Iraqi Kurds to hold their leaders accountable and forget about self determination.
Na bad belle dey worry you.I have been wondering Why UK sef no hold their leaders accountable and remain with EU.

3 Likes

Re: Yes! I'm A Terrorist!!! by whitebeard(m): 1:25am On Sep 30, 2017
Hope u know what happens to people who tag themselves terrorist, u are even trying to fall USA hand, if u guys call yourselves terrorist them the world has to accepted u for who u say u are, and u would be treated like a terrorist..!! Ipob pls go to school.

1 Like

Re: Yes! I'm A Terrorist!!! by Saaruman(m): 1:48am On Sep 30, 2017
Ojiofor:

How does that concern you if they live or die in Biafra?
Go ahead and advice Scotish,Catalonians and Iraqi Kurds to hold their leaders accountable and forget about self determination.
Na bad belle dey worry you.I have been wondering Why UK sef no hold their leaders accountable and remain with EU.
You mind am? They are always sweating over Biafran matters.
Re: Yes! I'm A Terrorist!!! by dexterinc2003: 2:07am On Sep 30, 2017
Saaruman:
If fighting for the freedom of my people and my unborn children for for independence of Biafra will tag me a terrorist, then am happy to be called a terrorist! cool God bless Nnamdi Kanu!

Long Live IPOB!!
Long Live Biafra!!!!
Re: Yes! I'm A Terrorist!!! by conductorRX: 3:24am On Sep 30, 2017
Proudly IPOB terrorist. Terrorizing Buhari and his bandwagon of uneducated headslamming goatfuckers with sweet Biafra cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Allowed His Boys To Rape Women, Destroy Properties- Orji Uzor Kalu / WHO ELSE WAS AT PLATFORM 2017? / Landlord Moves To Evict Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.