Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,806 members, 7,872,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:37 PM

“If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady (46180 Views)

Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady / "After Money, It's Penis"- Twitter Lady / Any Guy Earning 50k Should Not Have Any Business Getting Married - Twitter Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady by onyxo76(m): 8:31am On Sep 30, 2017
She has a point though, but changing pants 2-3 times a day may not be all that feasible due to work and all.
The best is to remove it as soon as work is over for the day. But then i see some ladies wear pant , that black cycling shorts
and jeans all at once - mehn that smell na war .

1 Like

Re: “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady by jarx: 8:31am On Sep 30, 2017
Abiagirl777:
she's just an attention seeker!
Imagine a student in our 'very clean' public universities going to change her panties or a female trader at the MKT, you'd end up contacting more disease than you were preventing.
there's no sensible Lady that'd would wear more than one panty a day cos when you come back from work you remove it and allow your v to take in fresh air till 2moro morning.unless you aren't in s familiar environment,on a visit or Aunt Flo came knocking.

When we r complaining that our handbags need to be decongested,you now add 2 panties to you.

Gerrara here my friend!
you've said it all
Re: “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady by CynthiaChi(f): 8:36am On Sep 30, 2017
Hmmmm, I agree..... And for those working/going out as some said, carrying tissue or wipes is an alternative
Re: “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady by wildchild1: 8:41am On Sep 30, 2017
Lols

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady by Geosystem(m): 8:41am On Sep 30, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:
Seriously that’s why they have smelly pussy

Imagine a lady wearing a pant come wear jeans trouser on top,inside Nigerian sun for 10-12 hours...

The thing go...... you know the rest
they wear pant and they also wear tight and then jeans trouser

1 Like

Re: “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 30, 2017
By a day I am guessing that's 24 hrs, I doubt any lady wears pants for 24 hrs undecided, so this advice is invalid sad

2 Likes

Re: “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady by newyorks(m): 8:41am On Sep 30, 2017
so now ladies should be going abt with extra pairs of panties in their bag when the bag is already filled up with facial items.

1 Like

Re: “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady by Donjcco(m): 8:45am On Sep 30, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

TRUE!

Our NUNU need to breathe too wink wearing same panty the whole fvcking day especially those fabric that are made of NYLON, POLYESTER, SILK is fvcking GROSS! It doesn't absorb wetness lipsrsealed

Our NUNU is naturally moist, full of good bacteria but once we ignore it, this will accumulate and it will smell like a rotten egg between our thighs..THAT'S THE SHII WE DON'T LIKE.

NUNU is like ur face sha.. how u prep ur face is the same how u take good care of her down there.

F*uck!!! Sounds so naughty and disgusting...
I just lost my sexual appetite now...

3 Likes

Re: “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady by Lalas247(f): 8:47am On Sep 30, 2017
Right now as I dey no pant worn
No quote me o angry
Kitty has to take in oxygen tongue
Re: “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:47am On Sep 30, 2017
Lexusgs430:
She speaks very well...... I don't know how that fishy smell, does not irritate the carrier of the fish.........
just like a person with mouth odour doesn't perceive it his/herself
Re: “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady by Lalas247(f): 8:49am On Sep 30, 2017
The girl too can stfu
Wt the hell is through out the day so we should carry spare pant to work and change in the toilets undecided
If ur pant looks like that by the end of the day then u are a dirty bish and u shud check urself into the clinic asap .. omo rada
Na her type dey wear pant for 3 months grin

2 Likes

Re: “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady by franzis(m): 8:52am On Sep 30, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:
Seriously that’s why they have smelly pussy

Imagine a lady wearing a pant come wear jeans trouser on top,inside Nigerian sun for 10-12 hours...

The thing go...... you know the rest
Skkrrrrrrr ... Stank stank

1 Like

Re: “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady by jamesbridget13(f): 8:52am On Sep 30, 2017
Well mine might sound funny but that's how I roll.

I wear one pant a day some days while other days I wear zero pant a day shocked shocked

Here, if I am going out I put on my pant that day n set out n take it off when I am back n that will be all for that day
On d other hand, if I won't be going out for that day my dear I prefer to stay without pant ooo(like right now)I.e through out today na empty bombom I dey o. I am free that way.

I only change 2-3 times a day when on my monthly flow

As for washing d area. I do that twice a day when I take my bath.

Exclusively my style sha

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady by Amadaz(m): 8:52am On Sep 30, 2017
Guys don't emit fluids unlike ladies, thats why we can wear a boxer for more than a week and it is odourless.
Re: “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady by shegzhkn: 8:55am On Sep 30, 2017
Lalas247:
Right now as I dey no pant worn No quote me o angry Kitty has to take in oxygen tongue
like seriously grin
Lalas247:
Right now as I dey no pant worn No quote me o angry Kitty has to take in oxygen tongue
like seriously ?
Re: “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady by Lalas247(f): 8:56am On Sep 30, 2017
shegzhkn:

like seriously grin
like seriously ?
Oya come n see grin
Re: “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady by mustafa006: 9:02am On Sep 30, 2017
seunny4lif:
Some guys dey Wear boxers for over a week before washing.
The will turn the other side and wear it for another week before washing
Re: “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady by Gotze1: 9:03am On Sep 30, 2017
sekxy:
she spoke the obvious truth though,but that can't stop me from calling her an attention seeker .
She sha get your attention grin
Re: “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 30, 2017
HeWrites:
A Nigerian female Twitter User has taken to her page to advise all other ladies who wear a single underwear throughout a whole day.
The lady goes by the name Sylvia, and she says Ladies should at least change their underwear 2-3 times everyday.

Read Below what she wrote:

http://www.torimill.com/2017/09/if-you-wear-pant-throughout-day-youve.html

Please if she is your neighbor, tell her washing the vagina region 2-3 times daily and changing pants 3times a day won't treat her infection. She should go to the nearest hospital for treatment/test cos she has got an STD,that is what the fishy smell stand for. In her mind she is forming "hygienus". How can she say she has a fishy smell down there . Àmá ri nkô o.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady by Obierika(m): 9:04am On Sep 30, 2017
1 . Go learn to write in proper English

2 . Who asked you?
Re: “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady by double0seven(m): 9:07am On Sep 30, 2017
Rubbish

Unless a lady has vagaina infection or some kind of STD, she doesn't need to change her pant 2-3 times a day. If you need to change part because after like 8 hours, the new pant is already smelling, you need to see a doxyor, gynaecologist or go do a lab test.

Only a jobless lady will be thinking of changing her pant 3 times a day.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
What's the fate of we that wear one boxers for two weeks? cool
simple, no mouth action for them
Re: “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady by tosyne2much(m): 9:11am On Sep 30, 2017
funmisticqueen:
simple, no mouth action for them
Did you just say that?shocked

This babe iyaf spoil ooo
cheesy
Re: “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady by Lexusgs430: 9:11am On Sep 30, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
just like a person with mouth odour doesn't perceive it his/herself

Very true.... Don't they or they just pretend?
Re: “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady by mustafa006: 9:12am On Sep 30, 2017
seunny4lif:
Some guys dey Wear boxers for over a week before washing.
The will turn the other side and wear it for another week before washing
Re: “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady by Lexusgs430: 9:13am On Sep 30, 2017
double0seven:
Rubbish

Unless a lady has vagaina infection or some kind of STD, she doesn't need to change her pant 2-3 times a day. If you need to change part because after like 8 hours, the new pant is already smelling, you need to see a doxyor, gynaecologist or go do a lab test.

Only a jobless lady will be thinking of changing her pant 3 times a day.

With the oven we call sun, pounding our heads everyday.
It's ideal to have a shower at least 2/3 times a day. Would you advice them to wear the same pant, after each shower period?
Re: “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:14am On Sep 30, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Very true.... Don't they or they just pretend?
if they place their finger there and smell it ofc they would know

If u wanna let a girl know her pucci is smelling, just finger her and use ur hand to go close to her nose with style
Re: “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady by Gemc3(f): 9:16am On Sep 30, 2017
Twitter again.
Re: “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady by Lexusgs430: 9:20am On Sep 30, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
if they place their finger there and smell it ofc they would know

If u wanna let a girl know her pucci is smelling, just finger her and use ur hand to go close to her nose with style

With style? Running and rubbing it all over her nose, is the only solution......
And keep her waiting in the same position afterwards, for at least one hour........ Let the smell hit her badly, she would soon get the message......
Re: “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:21am On Sep 30, 2017
Lexusgs430:

With style? Running and rubbing it all over her nose, is the only solution......
And keep her waiting in the same position afterwards, for at least one hour........ Let the smell hit her badly, she would soon get the message......
cheesy grin
Re: “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady by afroxyz: 9:27am On Sep 30, 2017
And this is worthy of front page? Shame Nairaland
Re: “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady by Awoleesu(m): 9:30am On Sep 30, 2017
sad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. / A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner / "Married Women Stop Applying"-Man Recruiting Strippers In Ikeja Warns (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.