Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,616 members, 7,914,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:53 AM

“If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady (46349 Views)

Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady / "After Money, It's Penis"- Twitter Lady / Any Guy Earning 50k Should Not Have Any Business Getting Married - Twitter Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady by joeGH: 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ladies changing pants periodically is not a bad idea to control infections neither is periodic washing of the vagina....However, it is even important to av in mind what may actually trigger vaginal infections...The female vagina has an acidic pH (usually ranges b/n 3.8-4.5) which is essential for: 1.optimum function of the candida albicans (vaginal yeast) responsible for fighting other infectious agents that find their way into the vagina. 11. the control of de candida albicans themselves to limit their numbers by inhibiting their excessive growth. A change in the vaginal pH therefore causes the vaginal yeast with an initial protective function to now become opportunistic causing infections instead as well as causing the external infectious agents to multiply n cause infections. To prevent this, avoid excessive washing of the vagina which tends to reduce the acidity of the place increasing the pH, avoid douching n insertion of sex objects into the vagina, n avoid using medicated soaps which usually av acidic or alkaline additives, change underwear periodically, avoid sexual promiscuity n above all report any abnormalities noted for medical attention.
Re: “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady by totorimi: 1:58pm On Sep 30, 2017
Apparently, this ain't going to work for working class ladies, the ones in my place of work coming at 6am sometimes some of them stay at work till 9 or 10pm, when theyget home i guess they shower and change which is normal. So are they supposed to carry extra panty in their bags everyday? This one is for slay mamas and not for hard working career women.

1 Like

Re: “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided nt evrybody is in an environment where dat is possible, if u work in a place like my ex working place where dere is no toilet or private area, hw do u dat. If hers smells so bad, it won't cost her much 2 see a doctor.Dats d new trend 4 ladies, wen dia biological clock begins to thick fast, dey com up 2 seek attention.

Just take the advice
Re: “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady by Nov6(m): 2:11pm On Sep 30, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided nt evrybody is in an environment where dat is possible, if u work in a place like my ex working place where dere is no toilet or private area, hw do u dat. If hers smells so bad, it won't cost her much 2 see a doctor.Dats d new trend 4 ladies, wen dia biological clock begins to thick fast, dey com up 2 seek attention.

why would u involve your ex in this issue?

1 Like

Re: “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady by cyrilamx(m): 2:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
What obvious truth? Is cos she typing from d comfort of her room or wherever? Does she even think or know that everyday life doesn't afford peep same opportunity? I mean some ladies are out there in the hussling field- leaving home very early and returning late. Oh she wants those hawking in traffic from sunrise to sunset to carry extra undies and wen it noon, go and change it? Does this sound logical? Her post might be 60 percent OK...definitely it can be possible for all ladies to comply with.
sekxy:
she spoke the obvious truth though,but that can't stop me from calling her an attention seeker .
Re: “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady by double0seven(m): 3:01pm On Sep 30, 2017
cyrilamx:
What obvious truth? Is cos she typing from d comfort of her room or wherever? Does she even think or know that everyday life doesn't afford peep same opportunity? I mean some ladies are out there in the hussling field- leaving home very early and returning late. Oh she wants those hawking in traffic from sunrise to sunset to carry extra undies and wen it noon, go and change it? Does this sound logical? Her post might be 60 percent OK...definitely it can be possible for all ladies to comply with.

Her post is nonsense, that's what it is. A lady that is hygienic, has no Std or vagaina infection does not need to change pants during the day. One pant a day is very adequate.

1 Like

Re: “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady by double0seven(m): 3:05pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lexusgs430:

With the oven we call sun, pounding our heads everyday.
It's ideal to have a shower at least 2/3 times a day. Would you advice them to wear the same pant, after each shower period?

That the weather is hot doesn't mean a lady vagaina will start smelling. That's just superstition. Where did you get these things from. Anyway, is she suppose to be making love while hussling in the supposed hot sun. She will properly do that when she gets home, where ever that is, whether her house, boyfriend's house or hotel. She can definitely have a shower then.

Its still same day, she can wear same if she wishes. She can also change. Up to her.

You expect working class ladies or students for that matter to be carrying pants around and looking for where to change by midday. That's just silliness.

2 Likes

Re: “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady by Lexusgs430: 3:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
double0seven:

That the weather is hot doesn't mean a lady vagaina will start smelling. That's just superstition. Where did you get these things from. Anyway, is she suppose to be making love while hussling in the supposed hot sun. She will properly do that when she gets home, where ever that is, whether her house, boyfriend's house or hotel. She can definitely have a shower then.

Its still same day, she can wear same if she wishes. She can also change. Up to her.

You expect working class ladies or students for that matter to be carrying pants around and looking for where to change by midday. That's just silliness.

It's called personal hygiene, however they choose to do it. Cultivating the habit is key.......

If it means after having a toilet break, the snails are properly cleaned and not just wearing the same pant, without panty liners....... etc etc etc

If a person suffers mouth odour, carrying a Toothbrush and toothpaste and opening mouth for air (regularly), would not be a bad idea.....
Re: “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
Smdh

4 Likes

Re: “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady by double0seven(m): 3:57pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lexusgs430:

It's called personal hygiene, however they choose to do it. Cultivating the habit is key.......

If it means after having a toilet break, the snails are properly cleaned and not just wearing the same pant, without panty liners....... etc etc etc

If a person suffers mouth odour, carrying a Toothbrush and toothpaste and opening mouth for air (regularly), would not be a bad idea.....

Unless you are in your house for the day, how can bath 2 to 3 times. And if you're in the comfort of your homes for the day, why do you even need several baths in one day.

A bath in the morning, and a bath at home in the evening/night after working hours is more than adequate hygiene, unless you have some kind of problem.

Like the mouth odour you mention for example, that's not the normal things, it's an exception. Vagaina odour that's persistent is usually due to some kind of infection.

I repeat, unless something is wrong, a woman whose vagaina is free from infection and she's hygienic doesn't need more than one pant a day. An hygienic lady will of course wipe herself clean after urinating and stuffs like that.

Changing pants midday is just plain silly. If something is wrong down there, even if the lady changes pants 5 times a day, it will still smell.

I'm certain millions of clean women all over the world whose vagaina has no bad odour that you even stick your face and be fine, wear only one pant a day.

1 Like

Re: “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady by Ezigbonmadu: 4:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
Safiaa:
This comment is just horrible

No. I think it's a well deserved response. Did you read the original comment that solicited that response?
WowSweetGuy:
But what of afonja women that wear one pant for 3days then turn the back and wear for another 3days before washing/changing...Meanwhile,With the amount of women viewing this thread, Rotten fish,rotten egg smelling totopussility oozing out here.

I'm out
Re: “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady by Lexusgs430: 4:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
double0seven:

Unless you are in your house for the day, how can bath 2 to 3 times. And if you're in the comfort of your homes for the day, why do you even need several baths in one day.

A bath in the morning, and a bath at home in the evening/night after working hours is more than adequate hygiene, unless you have some kind of problem.

Like the mouth odour you mention for example, that's not the normal things, it's an exception. Vagaina odour that's persistent is usually due to some kind of infection.

I repeat, unless something is wrong, a woman whose vagaina is free from infection and she's hygienic doesn't need more than one pant a day. An hygienic lady will of course wipe herself clean after urinating and stuffs like that.

Changing pants midday is just plain silly. If something is wrong down there, even if the lady changes pants 5 times a day, it will still smell.

I'm certain millions of clean women all over the world whose vagaina has no bad odour that you even stick your face and be fine, wear only one pant a day.

You seem to be working with my line of thinking a little bit, let's not argue against ourselves........

If general hygiene protocols are observed and patty liners changed, it minimises any chance of fowl odour festering.......
Re: “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady by Lexusgs430: 4:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
double0seven:

Have you ever encountered a woman with smelly, rotten egg, rotten fish smelly bits (assuming you are a gentleman)?

If you haven't, may you never encounter such...... The smell does not only stick with her afterwards, but your fingers (assuming you use fingers), your 3rd leg also region (assuming you have dived in), your face (assuming your decided to taste, before you smelt it) etc etc etc

You already know where my line of thought is headed..........

Eating pineapple does help also (if you love the smell of pineapples).........

1 Like

Re: “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady by Sexina851(f): 8:52pm On Sep 30, 2017
seunny4lif:

Just telling your dirty ass to always clean up
No excuses
Go and change your pants

LOL, smh. Sorry am just too busy trying to make my husband a man. U can go on looking for a woman dat changes panties 3x daily, wish u gud look. No fight
Re: “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady by seunny4lif(m): 8:53pm On Sep 30, 2017
Sexina851:

LOL, smh. Sorry am just too busy trying to make my husband a man. U can go on looking for a woman dat changes panties 3x daily, wish u gud look. No fight
Why you come carry the matter for head then grin grin grin grin grin
Re: “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady by jamesbridget13(f): 9:33pm On Sep 30, 2017
abdallah9566:
can i come and take a look... It's nothing tho.. Just want to confirm
will u get out of my sight!
Re: “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady by jamesbridget13(f): 9:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
bayocanny:

You are clean dear tongue
if u mean it, thanks.
Re: “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady by bayocanny: 9:40pm On Sep 30, 2017
jamesbridget13:
if u mean it, thanks.
Going by your comment, I can say you are.
Re: “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady by jamesbridget13(f): 9:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
bayocanny:

Going by your comment, I can say you are.
thanks
Re: “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady by Rozaytee: 10:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
AburoBuhari:
Me I wear ọne boxers a week and yet it smells nice after,always reluctant to change it self,if you can relate guyz,do the needful with likes

*AburoBuhari*
dirty..u no dey sweat?..dats dirty abeg
Re: “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady by Rozaytee: 10:05pm On Sep 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
What's the fate of we that wear one boxers for two weeks? cool
pigs na
Re: “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady by tosyne2much(m): 10:11pm On Sep 30, 2017
Rozaytee:
pigs na
Chaiiiii.. Na me you finish like that? cheesy
Re: “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady by Angy55(f): 10:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
What's the fate of we that wear one boxers for two weeks? cool

Hahahah. Ogbeni na wa for you ooo.

I can't stop laughing
Re: “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady by SirGoldEjike(m): 10:53pm On Sep 30, 2017
HunterofPigs:

A Pig and Idiot spotted. Your new born babies are born smelling pussies or what? grin grin Now I understand the problem with you people, failed parenting.

So you used your neighbour's ewedu broom to wash a public toilet? As short as that broom is? Lots of shits must have entered your mouth. Oh! No wonder you now talk shits, because you're full of shits - literally and figuratively.

I'm also wondering, do you wash toilet for a living or you did that as part time job? I got a full time toilet washing job for you.
Bro are you an Assasin? Do you want to kill this guy?

1 Like

Re: “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady by abbyphilips(f): 2:31am On Oct 01, 2017
If you have infection, you like change pant 10 times a day.. ur pussy will still smell... so pls its not by changing pants.. do the needful.. take good care of your vj.. if u supect anythg unsual treat immediately.. let her do her research properly.
Re: “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady by Rozaytee: 9:16am On Oct 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
Chaiiiii.. Na me you finish like that? cheesy
lolzz...pele
Re: “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady by tosyne2much(m): 9:18am On Oct 01, 2017
Rozaytee:
lolzz...pele
Happy new month
Re: “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady by Rozaytee: 9:18am On Oct 01, 2017
SirGoldEjike:
Bro are you an Assasin? Do you want to kill this guy?
lolzz...he killed him already
Re: “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady by Rozaytee: 9:20am On Oct 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
Happy new month
same to u
Re: “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady by lilliesboy(m): 12:03pm On Oct 01, 2017
My girl wears one pant for over two weeks and her "pussy" still smell and feels good. What about that?

1 Like

Re: “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady by zexy2030(m): 3:18pm On Oct 01, 2017
seunny4lif:

Some guys dey Wear boxers for over a week before washing.
See infectionssssss, bacteria doing moon walk on ur joystick grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) / How To Get A Girl Hot And Wet Just By Sitting Next To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.