Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,622 members, 7,914,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:04 AM

“If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady (46350 Views)

Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady / "After Money, It's Penis"- Twitter Lady / Any Guy Earning 50k Should Not Have Any Business Getting Married - Twitter Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady by seunny4lif(m): 3:42pm On Oct 01, 2017
cheesy grin grin
zexy2030:

See infectionssssss, bacteria doing moon walk on ur joystick grin
Re: “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 02, 2017
Lalas247:
Oya come n see grin
pm shap shap
Re: “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady by SirGoldEjike(m): 5:37pm On Oct 02, 2017
Rozaytee:
lolzz...he killed him already
Lolzzz, were they able to pick all his Body parts?
Re: “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady by Rozaytee: 5:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
SirGoldEjike:
Lolzzz, were they able to pick all his Body parts?
loolzzz...at all....it was crushed
Re: “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady by Infinitybeb: 5:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
HeWrites:
A Nigerian female Twitter User has taken to her page to advise all other ladies who wear a single underwear throughout a whole day.
The lady goes by the name Sylvia, and she says Ladies should at least change their underwear 2-3 times everyday.

Read Below what she wrote:

http://www.torimill.com/2017/09/if-you-wear-pant-throughout-day-youve.html
My sister do you practice what u preach? I wear a pant from morning till evening w no stains nor smells on it. A waman should be changing pants if she has an infected or smelling pussy w bad discharges. U should rather say women should keep their pussies clean and healthy n wear cotton instead of nylon pants.
Re: “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady by Josephilemona(m): 8:32pm On Jun 27, 2019
jamesbridget13:
Well mine might sound funny but that's how I roll.

I wear one pant a day some days while other days I wear zero pant a day shocked shocked

Here, if I am going out I put on my pant that day n set out n take it off when I am back n that will be all for that day
On d other hand, if I won't be going out for that day my dear I prefer to stay without pant ooo(like right now)I.e through out today na empty bombom I dey o. I am free that way.

I only change 2-3 times a day when on my monthly flow

As for washing d area. I do that twice a day when I take my bath.

Exclusively my style sha
I like your style it shows you're very neat,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) / How To Get A Girl Hot And Wet Just By Sitting Next To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.