Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,826 members, 7,882,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 05:28 PM

Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women (23074 Views)

No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. / Ladies: What Are The Most Important Attributes In A Date-able Guy? / Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by follypimpi(m): 11:38pm On Mar 09, 2010
TOPE2000!:

LMFAO . . . They can have a dream too, shey na only martin luther king fit have a dream grin cheesy

Tope,i rememba yr 2006 i fink i met this girl online her voice was good n thingz,so we planned to link @ the McDiiz by Camberwell green B/Stop,i got there before she did hoping to see my princess (afta late nite calls n stuff),so i got a txt that she's just coming off bus 484,immediately i saw her i didnt even bother saying hi or be polite i jst walked away kissing my teeth.She was Butters,i blocked her off my msn,infact called t-mobile to block her#.
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Sauron1: 11:43pm On Mar 09, 2010
follypimpi:

Tope,i rememba yr 2006 i fink i met this girl online her voice was good n thingz,so we planned to link @ the McDiiz by Camberwell green B/Stop,i got there before she did hoping to see my princess (afta late nite calls n stuff),so i got a txt that she's just coming off bus 484,immediately i saw her i didnt even bother saying hi or be polite i jst walked away kissing my teeth.She was Butters,i blocked her off my msn,infact called t-mobile to block her#.

ROFLMAOWPIMP. grin grin grin grin
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by TOPE20001(f): 11:44pm On Mar 09, 2010
eldee:

How can she be allowed to have a dream when her face is already a nightmare for everyone?? grin grin

follypimpi:

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I have always told my gfs that ppl with nice cool voice re usually not good looking. u just proved my theory again grin grin grin
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by InesQor(m): 11:47pm On Mar 09, 2010
TOPE2000!:

I have always told my gfs that ppl with nice cool voice re usually not good looking. u just proved my theory again grin grin grin

TOPE2000, its called evolution. grin
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by follypimpi(m): 11:48pm On Mar 09, 2010
TOPE2000!:

@least if a dude no fine and his money is good,he will get a woman but if a woman no fine,she can only salivate over the pics of good looking dudes,once she stares in the mirror the truth is right there.
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by TOPE20001(f): 11:49pm On Mar 09, 2010
InesQor:

TOPE2000, its called evolution.  grin

of man or animal? grin grin grin
ok, that was mean lipsrsealed cheesy

follypimpi:

@least if a dude no fine and his money is good,he will get a woman but if a woman no fine,she can only salivate over the pics of good looking dudes,once she stares in the mirror the truth is right there looking @ her in return.

Hey, somebody married iyabo obasanjo ya know
money speaks grin tongue
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by follypimpi(m): 11:51pm On Mar 09, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Hey, somebody married iyabo obasanjo ya know
money speaks grin tongue

Of course now,even if u fine and no money,chances of u ending up with a wowo woman is %100.Thank God for foundation else there will be no way for them to hide.
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by TOPE20001(f): 11:52pm On Mar 09, 2010
follypimpi:

Of course now,even if u fine and no money,chances of u ending up with a wowo woman is  %100.Thank God for foundation else there will be no way for them to hide.

Oouch. . . .thay was cold grin cheesy grin
atleast we have foundation tongue
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by InesQor(m): 11:54pm On Mar 09, 2010
Hahaha Eldee! No long thing o, I respect all women die!

TOPE2000, ah-ahn? It is the evolution of man, you develop the best you've got, and your weaker attributes further decay. . . I'm sure they found out early in life that they have good voices so they joined a choir or some voice training school  grin where people would praise your voice and ignore the face  lipsrsealed
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by follypimpi(m): 11:56pm On Mar 09, 2010
TOPE2000!:

What i do now before asking a girl out once i notice em foundation is,can u wipe those lady so i can see the real U.
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Pweety4me(f): 11:57pm On Mar 09, 2010
Some men can[i] talk[/i]! tongue
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by TOPE20001(f): 11:58pm On Mar 09, 2010
InesQor:

TOPE2000, ah-ahn? It is the evolution of man, you develop the best you've got, and your weaker attributes further decay. . . I'm sure they found out early in life that they have good voices so they joined a choir or some voice training school  grin where people would praise your voice and ignore the face  lipsrsealed

Lmao. . . . . . . . . grin cheesy
well it works for both male n female cheesy

follypimpi:

What i do now before asking a girl out once i notice em foundation is,can u wipe those lady so i can see the real U.

Rofl grin cheesy grin
Are u going to be carrying make up removal wipes with u now?
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by InesQor(m): 12:02am On Mar 10, 2010
Yeah, TOPE, i know it works for male and female folk.

Hey Pweety4me howdee?  grin

Thread derailed. Yeepa!
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by eldee(m): 12:04am On Mar 10, 2010
TOPE2000!:

There's this girl I know . . . her smile makes babies cry.
She went on Facebook and tried the joint wonders of Mary Kay (No 9211) + Photoshop.
From then all her dates were from Facebook . . . and they always dissapeared after the first date grin grin

Woworness will always catch up with you.
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by TOPE20001(f): 12:06am On Mar 10, 2010
eldee:

She went on Facebook and tried the joint wonders of Mary Kay (No 9211) + Photoshop.
From then all her dates were from Facebook . . . and they always dissapeared after the first date grin grin

I cant breath grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by follypimpi(m): 12:08am On Mar 10, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Rofl grin cheesy grin
Are u going to be carrying make up removal wipes with u now?

Is easy just dip ur finger the depth of the foundation will determine how wowo she is.
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by TOPE20001(f): 12:09am On Mar 10, 2010
follypimpi:

Is easy just dip your finger the depth of the foundation will determine how wowo she is.

u lotz r crazy . . . . . i cant remba the last time i laughed this much grin cheesy
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by follypimpi(m): 12:11am On Mar 10, 2010
eldee:

U cant run away from it,even if you try shopping from Mac jacobs itself it will always tell you "am sorry but the products you are adding to your cart is not for the likes of you,your wowo pass our level try yr 2020 when we will be more equipped".
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Sauron1: 12:12am On Mar 10, 2010
follypimpi:

U cant run away from it,even if you try shopping from Mac jacobs itself it will always tell you "am sorry but the products you are adding to your cat is not for the likes of you,your wowo pass our level".

How worwor was the babe you were supposed to meet at Mikky Deez?
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by follypimpi(m): 12:14am On Mar 10, 2010
~Sauron~:

How worwor was the babe you were supposed to meet at Mikky Deez?

She worwor so tey i can't even wave to say Hi,Omo walcot aint got nada on me the way my feet was zoomin so fast,i jst hoped on bus 436 without thinkin twice.She was smiling from afar u wld think she's crying.
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by eldee(m): 12:16am On Mar 10, 2010
follypimpi:

Is easy just dip your finger the depth of the foundation will determine how wowo she is.

Never mind . . . myself and Sauron are working on a Foundation indicator paper.
We just test the pH and check the concentration of foundation. grin grin
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by TOPE20001(f): 12:16am On Mar 10, 2010
follypimpi:

She worwor so tey i can't even wave to say Hi,Omo walcot aint got nada on me the way my feet was zoomin so fast,i jst hoped on bus 436 without thinkin twice.She was smiling from afar u wld think she's crying.

Its not fair angry
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 10, 2010
Gosh yall are evil cheesy cheesy
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Secretz(f): 12:17am On Mar 10, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Its not fair angry

ah, but come on now aunty, for a girl to be smiling but looking like she's crying, she must seriously be 'unfortunate' looking.  tongue
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Pweety4me(f): 12:18am On Mar 10, 2010
InesQor:

Yeah, TOPE, i know it works for male and female folk.

Hey Pweety4me howdee?  grin

Thread derailed. Yeepa!
And u still dey get mouth say hi. . . tongue i replied u on d other thread o u gud?
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by TOPE20001(f): 12:19am On Mar 10, 2010
Secretz:

ah, but come on now aunty, for a girl to be smiling but looking like she's crying, she must seriously be 'unfortunate' looking.  tongue

I cant blv u are joining in grin
very bad of u to say the girl is physically challenged cheesy
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by follypimpi(m): 12:19am On Mar 10, 2010
eldee:

Never mind . . . myself and Sauron are working on a Foundation indicator paper.
We just test the pH and check the concentration of foundation. grin grin
Am working on a contact lense that u will put on and it will automatically tell u"do not approach wowor level is high,stay away" more like Iron man shitz.
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by follypimpi(m): 12:21am On Mar 10, 2010
TOPE2000!:

See ur mouth.I saved one girls name on me fone as Jason,even Jason sef go bow for am.
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Sauron1: 12:21am On Mar 10, 2010
follypimpi:

Hahahaha.
Na Gabourey Sidibe you go meet?
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by TOPE20001(f): 12:22am On Mar 10, 2010
follypimpi:

See your mouth.I saved one girls name on me fone as Jason,even Jason sef go bow for am.

Na where u dey find them sef? grin cheesy

~Sauron~:

Hahahaha.
Na Gabourey Sidibe you go meet?

U r so wrong for that grin cheesy
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 10, 2010
What are you guys taliking about? Somebody should fill me in.
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Secretz(f): 12:23am On Mar 10, 2010
TOPE2000!:

lol, I'm not joining in anything oooooo. BUt seriously that description is not right at all at all.  grin

follypimpi:

See your mouth.I saved one girls name on me fone as Jason,even Jason sef go bow for am.

ROFLMAO!!! You bad . . . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels / List Of Ashawo Joint In Abeokuta / Lovers Drown During Romantic Rendezvous By River In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.