Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,737 members, 7,905,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 05:06 PM

Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women (23114 Views)

No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. / Ladies: What Are The Most Important Attributes In A Date-able Guy? / Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by TOPE20001(f): 12:25am On Mar 10, 2010
stillwater:

What are you guys taliking about? Somebody should fill me in.

That ugly girls shudnt be thinking abt dating good looking guys grin
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Sauron1: 12:27am On Mar 10, 2010
TOPE2000!:

U r so wrong for that grin cheesy

Are you saying Gabourey is sexy?
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by follypimpi(m): 12:28am On Mar 10, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Na where u dey find them sef? grin cheesy

Back then on hi5 oo,Thank God for N -95 i love it when my fone is ringing and shouts out "JASON",i just ignore the call.
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Krayola(m): 12:28am On Mar 10, 2010
Later dem go dey call person ashawo. kai . . . *shakes head*
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by TOPE20001(f): 12:29am On Mar 10, 2010
~Sauron~:

What is not sexy abt her? tongue

Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Sauron1: 12:30am On Mar 10, 2010
TOPE2000!:

What is not sexy abt her? tongue

Cheese n Rice. . . . .This gurl looks like a babe i know on Nairaland. grin
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by TOPE20001(f): 12:30am On Mar 10, 2010
Krayola:

Later dem go dey call person ashawo. kai . . . *shakes head*

Hon . . .we are talking abt something completely different. snap out of the sexuality sec mode grin

follypimpi:

Back then on hi5 oo,Thank God for N -95 i love it when my fone is ringing and shouts out "JASON",i just ignore the call.

ROFLMAO grin grin grin
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Pweety4me(f): 12:31am On Mar 10, 2010
@Sauron cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 10, 2010
TOPE2000!:

That ugly girls shudnt be thinking abt dating good looking guys grin

Are these guys even good looking?
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 10, 2010
gabourey seems to have lost some weight?
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 10, 2010
tpia.:

huh? shocked what was she like before?
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by TOPE20001(f): 12:32am On Mar 10, 2010
~Sauron~:

Cheese n Rice. . . . .This gurl looks like a babe i know on Nairaland. grin

sauron dont u just love those arms? grin
tpia.:

Lost weight? . . .if anything the girl is gaining weight undecided
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by mamagee3(f): 12:33am On Mar 10, 2010
tpia.:

You think? undecided
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 10, 2010
she looks bigger in the second picture and smaller in the other one where she wore blue.

these days people just show up on tv 50 to 100 pounds slimmer without warning. ie they dont announce it when they're in the process of losing weight.
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Sauron1: 12:34am On Mar 10, 2010
davidylan:

huh? shocked what was she like before?

Thatz your answer. . . .

Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by TOPE20001(f): 12:35am On Mar 10, 2010
tpia.:

she looks bigger in the second picture and smaller in the other one where she wore blue.

Hell Nah

~Sauron~:

Thatz your answer. . . .

Nah. . . she is bigger now, leeme find her oscar pics.
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 10, 2010
But her name's sexy though. *Gabourey Sidibe* She's a pretty girl, but that weight has to go.
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 10, 2010
oh, ok.

maybe she gained weight then.
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by follypimpi(m): 12:37am On Mar 10, 2010
~Sauron~:

Gabourey  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by follypimpi(m): 12:38am On Mar 10, 2010
stillwater:

Are these guys even good looking?

We no talk say we fine but if our money looks GOOD we will defo get a biriful chic.
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Pweety4me(f): 12:39am On Mar 10, 2010
When i first saw dat chic on BET i was like dayumm. . .  shocked lipsrsealed shocked who was feeding her? undecided
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Sauron1: 12:39am On Mar 10, 2010
stillwater:

But her name's sexy though. *Gabourey Sidibe* She's a pretty girl, but that weight has to go.

You won't believe she's only 26.
She looks 50!!!!

According to some school of thunks, this babe is a certified take home to momma because she's a virgin, she's homely, intelligent, God-fearing, humble and hardworking!!!
Are you shitting me?
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by TOPE20001(f): 12:40am On Mar 10, 2010
tpia.:

oh, ok.

maybe she gained weight then.

This was taken on sunday

Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by TOPE20001(f): 12:41am On Mar 10, 2010
~Sauron~:

She looks 50!!!!

According to some school of thunks, this babe is a certified take home to momma because she's a virgin, she's homely, intelligent, God-fearing, humble and hardworking!!!
Are you shitting me?

Gabby is long-suffering n loves to eat so obviously she will feed u wella grin cheesy
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Sauron1: 12:42am On Mar 10, 2010
TOPE2000!:

This was taken on sunday

She must weigh at least 380 pounds. grin grin grin
Getting to her goldmine will need a CAT excavator to get through those tissues.
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Krayola(m): 12:42am On Mar 10, 2010
~Sauron~:

Are you shitting me?
grin grin
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by follypimpi(m): 12:44am On Mar 10, 2010
Quote from: ~Sauron~ on Today at 12:30:15 AM
Cheese n Rice. . . . .This gurl looks like [b]a babe [/b]i know on Nairaland. Grin

Omo a babe or many babes.Get your FACTS right.
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by TOPE20001(f): 12:44am On Mar 10, 2010
~Sauron~:

ROFLAMO . . . U are so wrong for that grin cheesy
nobody can tell me this girl wudnt have body odour, there is no way she can wash every parts of her body to perfection grin cheesy
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by follypimpi(m): 12:46am On Mar 10, 2010
~Sauron~:

Omo layers upon Layers even the driller itself will either get stuck inbetween or break into 2.
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 10, 2010
~Sauron~:

She looks 50!!!!

Are you shitting me?

I'll be so happy if you marry a fat woman, I swear.
You won't take home a beautiful insultive, dumb, aggressive and lazy woman either. So let me hear word.
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Pweety4me(f): 12:46am On Mar 10, 2010
follypimpi:

Quote from: ~Sauron~ on Today at 12:30:15 AM
Cheese n Rice. . . . .This gurl looks like [b]a babe [/b]i know on Nairaland. Grin

Omo a babe or many babes.Get your FACTS right.

Hehehe how many have u seen? tongue
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Krayola(m): 12:47am On Mar 10, 2010
chei. . .this can't be right. . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Allison Bisongs Hyacintho: My Experience With A Pastor & Wife On Their Honeymoon / How Can I Get This Cute Guy? / Does Real Love Still Exist?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.