Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,737 members, 7,905,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 05:06 PM

Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women (23114 Views)

No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. / Ladies: What Are The Most Important Attributes In A Date-able Guy? / Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 07, 2010
Chei, all dem ugly girls needs to go comit suicide oh . . .

Didnt know there were so much shallow men on NL doh
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Mannylex(m): 10:23am On Mar 07, 2010
Beauty

Sexiness

Intelligence

Traditional

Career potential

Virginity/Low sexual experience.
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by 190: 10:28am On Mar 07, 2010
[size=21pt]190's ATTRIBUTES [/size]

1.Homeliness & virtuous woman
2.career potential & Home Economics
3.Intelligent & Beauty
4.kitchen and keys skills
5.not high temper/gossip
6. virginity (NOT REALLY A CRITERIA COS IM NOT)
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by r231(m): 11:28am On Mar 07, 2010
Intelligence

Traditional/Homely

Career Potential

Beauty

Sexiness/Fashion/Girliness

Virginity/Low Sexual Experience
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by madlady(f): 11:57am On Mar 07, 2010
Sagamite:

Oloshi. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

There is a difference between innate abilities and learnt abilities, just like there is a difference between Leaders (born) and Managers (taught).

You can teach Alicia Keys sexiness all you want, she would still be mainly frigid and never compare to the effortless sexiness of a girl like Keri Hilson.

undecided
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by TOPE20001(f): 1:26pm On Mar 07, 2010
Kenny_G:

1) Good body----AKA FINE
2) Full Service History-----(OPEN ABT EX'S)
3) Low mileage--------(U KNW WHAT I MEAN)
4) Good runner---------(RELIABLE, DEPENDABLE)
5) Not more than one previous owner---------(NO PROMISCUOUS)
6) Low cash fuel consumption----------(HMMM)
7) Warranted mileage

ROFLMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Scooby1(m): 1:35pm On Mar 07, 2010
As per poster criteria:-

Intelligence
career Potential
Traditional/Homely values

God fearing (above all)
Good sense of humour (added bonus)  grin grin grin
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Sagamite(m): 1:37pm On Mar 07, 2010
TOPE2000!:

ROFLMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You, you have not answer my question on this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-405445.0.html
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Sagamite(m): 1:48pm On Mar 07, 2010
Scooby1:

As per poster criteria:-

Intelligence
career Potential
Traditional/Homely values

God fearing (above all)
Good sense of humour (added bonus)  grin grin grin

You want God-fearing above all, which means you want us to know religion is very important to you, but yet see the term you used as where you are located: "fuckville".  undecided

That no be wetin oyinbo go dey use big grammar explain like when dem say: "That is an ecclesiastical wish that is a diametrical paradox".
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Kgdavid(m): 2:08pm On Mar 07, 2010
^^ :d :d
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by TOPE20001(f): 2:15pm On Mar 07, 2010
Sagamite:

You want God-fearing above all, which means you want us to know religion it is very important to you, but yet see the term you used as where you are located: "fuckville". undecided

That no be wetin oyinbo go dey use big grammar explain like when dem say: "That is an ecclesiastical wish that is a diametrical paradox".

U dey craze grin grin grin
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by bluespice(f): 2:24pm On Mar 07, 2010
so sega this is what you want to subject my church girls to abi?
application denied!
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by mimon79(m): 2:28pm On Mar 07, 2010
The only quality i need is 4her 2ave big "KAKA" grin and im good 2go
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Scooby1(m): 2:45pm On Mar 07, 2010
Sagamite:

You want God-fearing above all, which means you want us to know religion is very important to you, but yet see the term you used as where you are located: "fuckville".  undecided

Am entitled to my opinion wink

oyinbo also talk of " Freedom of speech" tongue
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Sagamite(m): 3:01pm On Mar 07, 2010
bluespice:

so sega this is what you want to subject my church girls to abi?
application denied!

Na holy feelings dem go feel na.
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by bluespice(f): 3:07pm On Mar 07, 2010
nope i refuse to believe you cool
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by chamotex(m): 3:08pm On Mar 07, 2010
Sagamite, so you've opened this and you didn't tell me? Mcheew
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by zionking(m): 3:18pm On Mar 07, 2010
Sagamite:

What he is saying is that your career potential is not something that will get you extra points in attracting him, NOT that he does not want you to have one. It is not a necessity or a must to him.

Unlike people like dayokanu that wouldn't consider a girl without a good career.

@Abekeade08

I couldn't have said it better than my bro Sagamite.
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Freiburger(m): 3:26pm On Mar 07, 2010
@ topic. Except for the career potentials none of the above list attributes makes one of my preferred attributes.
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 07, 2010
All these responses shows the diference btw the times of our grandfathers.
The would have all made "virgin" top their list
Now its at tha bottom   undecided undecided
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Freiburger(m): 3:37pm On Mar 07, 2010
ifedy:

Now its at tha bottom undecided undecided

beeing a virgin don't even makes my top 100 criteria. so making the bottom list is not even in question.
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 07, 2010
Freiburger:

beeing a virgin don't even makes my top 100 criteria. so making the bottom list is not even in question.

Just observing how liberating we are in this generation
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by bgees(m): 4:05pm On Mar 07, 2010
Ujujoan:

Chei, all dem ugly girls needs to go comit suicide oh . . .

Didnt know there were so much shallow men on NL doh

see wahala, when people want to best for themselves, it does not mean they are shallow.

and of course, people have to compromise sometimes. how many girls have all those attributes complete?
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Sagamite(m): 4:49pm On Mar 07, 2010
chamotex:

Sagamite, so you've opened this and you didn't tell me? Mcheew

Lets hear your list jor.  grin

Freiburger:

@ topic. Except for the career potentials none of the above list attributes makes one of my preferred attributes.

See im mouth. E don already bag cute wife, come dey say fine no dey im mind.  tongue

ifedy:

Now its at tha bottom   undecided undecided

No mind today's young generation, if na my generation in my youth, na the only thing we dey look at.
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 07, 2010
Sagamite:

Lets hear your list jor. grin

See im mouth. E don already bag cute wife, come dey say fine no dey im mind. tongue

No mind today's young generation, if na my generation in my youth, na the only thing we dey look at.

na so u old reach tongue tongue tongue
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Sagamite(m): 5:18pm On Mar 07, 2010
ifedy:

na so u old reach  tongue tongue tongue

Mid 40s, sweetie. tongue
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by chamotex(m): 5:32pm On Mar 07, 2010
1) Virginity/Low Sexual Experience (I wanna be the one to teach her all the kinky stuffs. You know, like an apprentice, mould her into what I want) wink wink

2) Traditional/Homely (I've got this thing for girls that can cook or just watching them cook in the kitchen e.g. watching a girl pound yam . . . .oooooh turns me on) cool cool

3) Beauty ( nice perky chesticles . . . please no saggage + big round onion shaped juicy booties . . . seriously no pancakes) angry angry

4) Intelligence (Strictly no dullards or boring conversationalist)

5) Sexiness/Fashion/Girliness (Nice sexy dresser with style and please if you cant wear heels, stick to flat soled shoes and stop crip walking like Snoop dogg) smiley

6) Career Potential (Be ambitious . . . simple)
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by dayokanu(m): 6:13pm On Mar 07, 2010
Unlike people like dayokanu that wouldn't consider a girl without a good career.

A good career is important to me. I cant marry a girl who works at Walmart. I am sorry
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by dayokanu(m): 6:16pm On Mar 07, 2010
1) Intelligence
2) Beauty
3) Career Potential
4) Traditional/Homely
5) Sexiness/Fashion/Girliness
6) Virginity/Low Sexual Experience

So which of the ladies meet this criteria. Apply in person
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 07, 2010
Sagamite:

Mid 40s, sweetie. tongue

Daddy wa e ku ojumo o tongue tongue tongue
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by bluespice(f): 6:38pm On Mar 07, 2010
see all these people calling me out n shiet tongue
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 07, 2010
Chamotex, me love you. kiss cheesy tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Allison Bisongs Hyacintho: My Experience With A Pastor & Wife On Their Honeymoon / How Can I Get This Cute Guy? / Does Real Love Still Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.