Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,120 members, 7,970,434 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 08:52 AM

Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women (23187 Views)

No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. / Ladies: What Are The Most Important Attributes In A Date-able Guy? / Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by yme1(f): 6:46pm On Mar 08, 2010
chamotex:

Are you listing your own attributes or you are applying for a vacancy? cheesy
thunder fire that ya laptop cheesy
if you dont leave there right now it will turn that ya wave to dada too angry
meanwhile not my attribute o angry
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by chamotex(m): 7:03pm On Mar 08, 2010
y me:

thunder fire that ya laptop cheesy
if you dont leave there right now it will turn that ya wave to dada too angry
meanwhile not my attribute o angry

Hmmn feisty
Sagamite, please can I add 'Feisty' to my list . . . .It turns me on cheesy tongue tongue
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by ayettymama(f): 7:08pm On Mar 08, 2010
im luvin this

saga why dont u create a poll

so i can see percentages??
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by yme1(f): 7:15pm On Mar 08, 2010
chamotex:

Hmmn feisty
Sagamite, please can I add 'Feisty' to my list . . . .It turns me on cheesy tongue tongue
ain't mad at ya baby kiss kiss
but i sure will if you step on my fine toes again angry grin
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by LAX89(m): 7:19pm On Mar 08, 2010
mama-gee (f)
USA
 Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women
« #10 on: March 06, 2010, 11:49 PM »  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay ooo but is the Virginity part necessary?  

@Mama-gee

Mama-gee anytime they say 'Vir---' before them go add the 'gin' you don hala already, wetin dey fear you? We no say you don do tire, but no worry, we fit still manage you like that, jus take am jeje when you hear the V word.
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by emmydee(m): 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2010
If you're talking about a girl u can marry. then mine goes thus:

Virginity / no low any thing. pure virgin.

Beauty

Homely/girly

Intelligence

Trustworthy / God fearing
Education.

The society lacks values today cos men still accept harlots as wifes cos of economic status and greed. A wife is supposed to be a virgin to her husband. I mean, there seems to be no bases for trust if your wife was not a virgin by d time u married her. Thats my take.

1 Like

Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by chamotex(m): 7:31pm On Mar 08, 2010
emmydee:

If your talking about a girl u can marry. then mine goes thus:

Virginity / no low any thing. pure virgin.

The society lacks values today cos men still accept harlots as wifes cos of economic status and greed. A wife is supposed to be a virgin to her husband. I mean, there seems to be no bases for trust if your wife was not a virgin by d time u marry her. Thats my take.

See your mouth like Vagine
But you are out there dis-virgining other untouched ones abi.
Gerrout!!!

y me:

ain't mad at ya baby kiss kiss
but i sure will if you step on my fine toes again angry grin

cool cool wink wink
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by yme1(f): 7:38pm On Mar 08, 2010
emmydee:

The society lacks values today cos men still accept harlots as wifes cos of economic status and greed. A wife is supposed to be a virgin to her husband. I mean, there seems to be no bases for trust if your wife was not a virgin by d time u married her. Thats my take.
my friend are you a virgin yourself
trust isnt built on the fact that she is a virgin or a non-virgin

chamotex:

See your mouth like Vagine
But you are out there dis-virgining other untouched ones abi.
Gerrout!!!
cool cool wink wink
that is why you are my boo kiss kiss
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by chamotex(m): 7:41pm On Mar 08, 2010
y me:

that is why you are my boo kiss kiss

kiss kiss kiss grin
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by agabaI23(m): 8:01pm On Mar 08, 2010
Sexiness
intelligence
Beauty
Homely values
Career potential
Low sexual experience

If she is intelligent her career potential is high!
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by fifi09(f): 8:06pm On Mar 08, 2010
1) Good body----AKA FINE
2) Full Service History-----(OPEN ABT EX'S)
3) Low mileage--------(U KNW WHAT I MEAN)
4) Good runner---------(RELIABLE, DEPENDABLE)
5) Not more than one previous owner---------(NO PROMISCUOUS)
6) Low cash fuel consumption----------(HMMM)
7) Warranted mileage

190's ATTRIBUTES

1.Homeliness & virtuous woman
2.career potential & Home Economics
3.Intelligent & Beauty
4.kitchen and keys skills
5.not high temper/gossip
6. virginity (NOT REALLY A CRITERIA COS IM NOT)

ROTFL, keep them coming, Kenny_G, you're too funny!
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by akigbemaru: 8:06pm On Mar 08, 2010
If you are looking for a low mileage, you have to travel up to heaven to see that not in this world again.
You can ask for other five attributes Low Sexual Experience you have to jump that. The frogs say when we are to talk about their missing tails; let us just it.
If you looking for LSE, if you may get that from sweet-sixteen, if you don't have fear for God. Maybe she would tell you she only had sex twice in her lifetime before you met her, just do her a fovor by adding zero to the back to make it 20 times just to be specific [because she won't tell you she had "na me be the mom and na u be the daddy's child's play" when she was little, many may argue that they are not feeling anything, shhh, that should be nice]. That's equivalent to Yaba technical school certificate.
By the time she turns 19, Associate of degree of Yaba Tech at hand.
By the time she turns 21, Unilag BSc degree at hand.
By the time she turns 25, PhD of any Nigerian universities' equivalent
By the time she turns 30, she turns Emeritus of lifetime penis-ology (at the enviable stage you say " e ma deru oko nla ba arugbo, meaning don't shakara old lady with big dick.
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 08, 2010
1) Traditional/Homely
2) Sexiness/Fashion/Girliness
3) Beauty
4) Intelligence
5) Career Potential
6) Virginity/Low Sexual Experience

TBH . . . homeliness followed by girliness then beauty are the 3 most important. I can work with the rest.
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Sagamite(m): 8:14pm On Mar 08, 2010
akigbemaru:

If you are looking for a low mileage, you have to travel up to heaven to see that not in this world again.
You can ask for other five attributes Low Sexual Experience you have to jump that. The frogs say when we are to talk about their missing tails; let us just it.
If you looking for LSE, if you may get that from sweet-sixteen, if you don't have fear for God. Maybe she would tell you she only had intimacy twice in her lifetime before you met her, just do her a fovor by adding zero to the back to make it 20 times just to be specific [because she won't tell you she had "na me be the mom and na u be the daddy's child's play" when she was little, many may argue that they are not feeling anything, shhh, that should be nice]. That's equivalent to Yaba technical school certificate.
By the time she turns 19, Associate of degree of Yaba Tech at hand.
By the time she turns 21, Unilag BSc degree at hand.
By the time she turns 25, PhD of any Nigerian universities' equivalent
By the time she turns 30, she turns Emeritus of lifetime manliness-ology (at the enviable stage you say " e ma deru oko nla ba arugbo, meaning don't shakara old lady with big manliness.

LWKMD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 08, 2010
1. Intelligence (must also speak either Italian or French fluently)
2. Sexiness/Fashion/Girliness (Assuming that Sagamite's definition of sexiness is an absolute function of an amazing rack)
3. and 4. Traditional/Homely or Career Potential
5. Beauty (In the words of 50 cent, "you don't have to look like a model for me to adore you/ all you have to do is to love me and be loyal"wink
6. Virginity/Low Sexual Experience (I'm a Fundi so she'll rub off eventually)
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by dayokanu(m): 9:11pm On Mar 08, 2010
TBH . . . homeliness followed by girliness then beauty are the 3 most important. I can work with the rest.

David I dont believe your list.

How do you work with averagely intelligent woman? WHen you cant even stand cyber-unintelligent ppl on NL.
or a woman thats not career driven? Would you give her your PhD to work with?

BTW I have one pretty Palestinian chic for you. You want?
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by follypimpi(m): 9:19pm On Mar 08, 2010
Thus is my Order

1) Beauty ( Cute face,nice lips,cute round bootey(Big Bootey a bonus),broadhips,thick body(inbetween Lepa Or Orobo))
2) Traditional/Homely
3) Career Potential
4) Intelligence
5) Sexiness/Fashion/Girliness ( Moderate cos the competition wld be too high btw her and moi tho wont mind if she can dress more than me tho.)
6) Virginity/Low Sexual Experience ( I don't see my self settling down with a virgin or low sexual experience,the intimacy must be intresting)
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by chic2pimp(m): 9:22pm On Mar 08, 2010
arkinses:

1. Intelligence (must also speak either Italian or French fluently)

Hehe grin

follypimpi:

Thus is my Order

1) Beauty ( Cute face,nice lips,cute round bootey(Big Bootey a bonus),broadhips,thick body(inbetween Lepa Or Orobo))
2) Traditional/Homely
3) Career Potential
4) Intelligence
5) Sexiness/Fashion/Girliness ( Moderate cos the competition wld be too high btw her and moi tho wont mind if she can dress more than me tho.)
6) Virginity/Low Sexual Experience ( I don't see my self settling down with a virgin or low sexual experience,the intimacy must be intresting)

See me see trouble ooo, Chei my fellow P.i.m.p grin grin grin
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by follypimpi(m): 9:25pm On Mar 08, 2010
chic2pimp:

See me see trouble ooo, Chei my fellow P.i.m.p grin grin grin

Gba oo i look after myself alot now,so imagine if we are both fighting for the shower.
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by chic2pimp(m): 9:32pm On Mar 08, 2010
follypimpi:

Gba oo i look after myself alot now,so imagine if we are both fighting for the shower.

Omo you suppose back down nau grin
Abi you nefa hia of the saying 'Ladies First'?
I no talk say make you know look after yaself ooo but no turn am into competition with your wifey nau grin cheesy
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Secretz(f): 9:35pm On Mar 08, 2010
chic2pimp:

I no talk say make you know look after yaself ooo but no turn am into competition with your wifey nau grin cheesy

lol he is the lady so of course he will be going first. tongue
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by follypimpi(m): 9:38pm On Mar 08, 2010
chic2pimp:

Of course i won't be now @ the end of the day am a dude,but sincerely i wld prefer my wife to be classy,dress wise.
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by yme1(f): 9:40pm On Mar 08, 2010
Secretz:

pretty babe where have you been hiding? cry cry kiss
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Secretz(f): 9:42pm On Mar 08, 2010
y me:

pretty babe where have you been hiding? cry cry kiss

My sweetheart . . . . ma binu . . . I've been here and there. I missed you. How you dey? kiss kiss kiss
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by yme1(f): 9:44pm On Mar 08, 2010
Secretz:

My sweetheart . . . . ma binu . . . I've been here and there. I missed you. How you dey? kiss kiss kiss
am fine love and hope you wont disappear like me again o
else am gonna set Nl on fire baby kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by chamotex(m): 9:46pm On Mar 08, 2010
follypimpi:

Thus is my Order

2) Traditional/Homely
3) Career Potential
4) Intelligence
5) Sexiness/Fashion/Girliness ( [b]Moderate cos the competition [/b]wld be too high btw her and moi tho wont mind if she can dress more than me tho.)

u dey fear? cheesy
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by ayettymama(f): 9:48pm On Mar 08, 2010
follypimpi:

Thus is my Order

2) Traditional/Homely
3) Career Potential
4) Intelligence

chamotex:

u dey fear? cheesy

im not suprised

with all that hair- he doesnt want her to outdo him!! they go compete hairstyles!
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by follypimpi(m): 9:51pm On Mar 08, 2010
chamotex:

u dey fear? cheesy

Of cuz not now u knw how we do now chamo chamo !!!
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by follypimpi(m): 9:53pm On Mar 08, 2010
ayettymama:

im not suprised

with all that hair- he doesnt want her to outdo him!! they go compete hairstyles!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked ,You r wrong on the 2nd part,would love my woman to look dashingly hot any day any time.

Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by chamotex(m): 9:55pm On Mar 08, 2010
follypimpi:

Of cuz not now u knw how we do now chamo chamo !!!

Ma koba mi jor . . . . . I don't know how we do ooo cheesy
You are a [i]P[/i]imp . . . .I'm not wink wink
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by follypimpi(m): 9:56pm On Mar 08, 2010
chamotex:

Ma koba mi jor . . . . . I don't know how we do ooo cheesy
You are a [i]P[/i]imp . . . .I'm not wink wink

See Adogan calling kettle black,U wey get pass to playboi mansion,allow that man.U do pass me jare !
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by chic2pimp(m): 10:00pm On Mar 08, 2010
Secretz:

Mba ooo folly is not a lady grin

follypimpi:

Of course i won't be now @ the end of the day am a dude,but sincerely i wld prefer my wife to be classy,dress wise.

Exactly
If by her dressing classy means she'll outshine you, then so be it.  Abi no be so? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Women Gold Dig You. / "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her / The Favourite Who Loved Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.