Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,349 members, 7,888,119 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:47 PM

Leon Balogun‏ Shows Off His Parents To Celebrate 2018 World Cup Qualification - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Leon Balogun‏ Shows Off His Parents To Celebrate 2018 World Cup Qualification (57798 Views)

Omeruo, Leon Balogun And Iwobi Pose For A Selfie In Russia / Algeria Vs Nigeria: FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 1 (Full Time) / 2018 World Cup Africa Zone Qualifiers: Full Results Of Match Day 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leon Balogun‏ Shows Off His Parents To Celebrate 2018 World Cup Qualification by Pierohandsome: 5:16pm On Oct 08, 2017
femi4:
he's the best for now......abi you think efe Ambrose will displace am
in football no permanent place, b4 2018 u wil be suprised that abt 4 center backs of Nigerian origin may be spotted playing for big teams in Europe. Tell me, what is his chance?
Re: Leon Balogun‏ Shows Off His Parents To Celebrate 2018 World Cup Qualification by davibid: 5:56pm On Oct 08, 2017
PROPUNTER:
That Ref Needs to be sanction , that Zambian Goal wasnt off side. The match will be replayed Super eagles not yet qualified..

Yeye

Re: Leon Balogun‏ Shows Off His Parents To Celebrate 2018 World Cup Qualification by femi4: 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2017
Pierohandsome:
in football no permanent place, b4 2018 u wil be suprised that abt 4 center backs of Nigerian origin may be spotted playing for big teams in Europe. Tell me, what is his chance?
That's 6months time......a player that will rise should be known by now
Re: Leon Balogun‏ Shows Off His Parents To Celebrate 2018 World Cup Qualification by mechanics(m): 6:34pm On Oct 08, 2017
Great, the woman really love her man.
Re: Leon Balogun‏ Shows Off His Parents To Celebrate 2018 World Cup Qualification by mrtayesynchro(m): 6:46pm On Oct 08, 2017
Afam4eva:
No Kain dance wey dem no go use this our defenders dance for Russia. By the time General Messi dance python dance on top their hand, we go no say these our defenders are average at best, nay most of our players.

Congrats to him anyways. I watched him yesterday and i salute his undying and unwavering patriotism to the team.

Mess I is not going to the world cup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leon Balogun‏ Shows Off His Parents To Celebrate 2018 World Cup Qualification by ACE1010: 8:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
I'm proud you associated with Nigeria my brother. God bless your lovely parents and God bless Nigerians and Nigeria!!!!
Re: Leon Balogun‏ Shows Off His Parents To Celebrate 2018 World Cup Qualification by zudozz: 4:40am On Oct 09, 2017
God bless than man for me. Their son is a gift to Nigeria.
Re: Leon Balogun‏ Shows Off His Parents To Celebrate 2018 World Cup Qualification by shevchenko(m): 11:45am On Oct 09, 2017
OtemSapien:

angry angry
Wetin I use my koro koro eyes watch? shocked
The stupid onazi held him.Thats a penalty
Re: Leon Balogun‏ Shows Off His Parents To Celebrate 2018 World Cup Qualification by iammolise(m): 12:38pm On Oct 09, 2017
Pierohandsome:
And hw sure r u that u wil be selected by 2018

see ur mouth ;/

Leon balogun !!!... Guy y na ...
e too sure!!! grin
Re: Leon Balogun‏ Shows Off His Parents To Celebrate 2018 World Cup Qualification by iammolise(m): 12:41pm On Oct 09, 2017
so this guy's dad is black in complexion...
Authentic grin
Re: Leon Balogun‏ Shows Off His Parents To Celebrate 2018 World Cup Qualification by OtemSapien: 8:10pm On Oct 09, 2017
shevchenko:

The stupid onazi held him.Thats a penalty
held him outside 18, that wasn't a penalty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off His Curvy Wife As They Hang Out (PHOTO) / katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) / Super Eagles Players Celebrate In Ice Block Pool

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.