Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,425 members, 7,974,741 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 10:30 AM

*****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** - Dating And Meet-up Zone (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** (31214 Views)

Lesbo-ville: The Meet Up Place For Lesbians / 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! / Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by honeric01(m): 1:11pm On Aug 30, 2010
I bet it's in NY again sad

Can't Nigerians in Nigeria organize one? undecided
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by Busybody2(f): 3:05pm On Aug 30, 2010
honeric01:

I bet it's in NY again sad

Can't Nigerians in Nigeria organize one? undecided

New kini shocked But, but, but, I sincerely assumed it was going to hold in UK, I was only just able to procure a visit visa because of the invitation letter Sagamite drafted for me cry Now i have to go and reapply for a US visa because I was wrong about the venue angry I AM NOT COMING AGAIN angry angry
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by honeric01(m): 3:11pm On Aug 30, 2010
Busy_body:

New kini shocked But, but, but, I sincerely assumed it was going to hold in UK, I was only just able to procure a visit visa because of the invitation letter Sagamite drafted for me cry Now i have to go and reapply for a US visa because I was wrong about the venue angry I AM NOT COMING AGAIN angry angry

Hhehehehe, you wan go before? lie lie amebo grin grin grin

who's going to take care of the battalion at home?
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by tkb417(m): 5:23pm On Aug 30, 2010
^^

NY kini

no be only NY, na ATL

did you say 9jas at home should organise? oya you take control na
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by honeric01(m): 6:00pm On Aug 30, 2010
tkb417:

^^

NY kini

no be only NY, na ATL

did you say 9jas at home should organise? oya you take control na

Hehehehe, bro i am not good at stuffs like this, can you help us out? cool
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by tkb417(m): 6:05pm On Aug 30, 2010
^^^
i dont have money na and if you ask 9jas in 9ja to contribute money, be rest assured if things go wrong, u'll be a guest at panti police station the next day. so in essence you need the moneybags to organise a classy thing which would be 'strictly by invitation'

oya, do ur thing and lets hang out
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by honeric01(m): 6:12pm On Aug 30, 2010
^^^^

I no need long neck, carrying Nigerians for your shoulder go always give you long neck, especially when it has to do with nairalanders, these people can make you lose 40 pounds in a day if you offend just 10 of them. maybe we should ask event planners on NL for tips? or even convince them into taking up the whole thing? undecided
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by tkb417(m): 6:24pm On Aug 30, 2010
^^^
this is how you can do it

Get 55 CORRECT people ( 35 gurls; 20 guys)

get a place locked down! one of those cool places in Gidi ( la capagne tropicana, Hermitage resport, akodo beach resort et aa

Get a clean tnew coaster bus to convey peeps up and down

peeps can start gathering from friday afternoon and someone would be on hand to hand over ur room keys to y'all

friday nite, the bus is ready, y'all jump in da bus for a night out. tour all the clubs in Lagos, dance away, shayo like hell, then come back like 3am

everybody retire to rooms to convene at a later time on saturday. y'all can gather at the beach side, with ur DJ by the seaside blasting music, the BBQ by the side and all man with a babe and half to play with grin grin grin

all that goes into the night and y'all jump into the bus again to cruise around Las Gidi or go see movies.

sunday evening, y'all run to ur houses

thats an idea of u peeps can do in Gidi. so its gonna cost money
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by honeric01(m): 6:39pm On Aug 30, 2010
^^^^

Ha, you don organize party finish oo, chai!!!, man oya tell us what to do joor, just open a thread abeg, december don dey come cool cool cool
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by tkb417(m): 6:46pm On Aug 30, 2010
^^ tell the event people to give us a costing first

then , u can take it from there

lets see how much it will go down for the rooms, BBQ, DJ, food, drinks, the bus ride, the clubbing, the movies

lets see first
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by honeric01(m): 6:53pm On Aug 30, 2010
^^^^

You are cool with the women here on NL, abeg try do the confirming joor grin grin
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by yme1(f): 6:56pm On Aug 30, 2010
honeric01:

^^^^
You are cool with the women here on NL, abeg try do the confirming joor grin grin
Death cheesy cheesy
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by tkb417(m): 6:57pm On Aug 30, 2010
^^ see this man wan implicate me

i have just 2 wives

Missy B and y me

they dont live in Nigeria so how u wan do am?

this MOD in family section is into even planning (Tgirl4real)

u can contact her . shebi u be MOD?
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by tkb417(m): 6:58pm On Aug 30, 2010
y me:

Death cheesy cheesy
dont mind that guy

dunno what hes talking about mehn
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by honeric01(m): 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2010
oga tbk, na woman dey make ur 2 hairy legs shake like this? Abeg jor no fall my hand oo.

As for the tgirl thing, well well, maybe we go need to hand this over to better party riders since ur head too small to carry load hehehehe.
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by kaypumpin2(m): 12:52am On Aug 31, 2010
tkb417:

^^^
this is how you can do it

Get 55 CORRECT people ( 35 gurls; 20 guys)

get a place locked down! one of those cool places in Gidi ( la capagne tropicana, Hermitage resport, akodo beach resort et aa

Get a clean tnew coaster bus to convey peeps up and down

peeps can start gathering from friday afternoon and someone would be on hand to hand over your room keys to y'all

friday nite, the bus is ready, y'all jump in da bus for a night out. tour all the clubs in Lagos, dance away, shayo like hell, then come back like 3am

everybody retire to rooms to convene at a later time on saturday. y'all can gather at the beach side, with your DJ by the seaside blasting music, the BBQ by the side and all man with a babe and half to play with grin grin grin

all that goes into the night and y'all jump into the bus again to cruise around Las Gidi or go see movies.

sunday evening, y'all run to your houses

thats an idea of u peeps can do in Gidi. so its gonna cost money
Typical Lagos bobo,always on the look out for jara tongue

But this your plan na hin dem dey call enu dun r'ofo grin grin hi for no bad sha make i meet all these faceless IDs on here. cool
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 31, 2010
me sef i want to join this summer (fall) bbq. Add my name to the list. grin
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by Kunbee: 1:09am On Aug 31, 2010
Error!!!!!!!!!
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by tkb417(m): 7:38am On Aug 31, 2010
honeric01:

oga tbk, na woman dey make your 2 hairy legs shake like this? Abeg jor no fall my hand oo.

As for the tgirl thing, well well, maybe we go need to hand this over to better party riders since your head too small to carry load hehehehe.
lolol
my head too small oh

kay_pumpin:

Typical Lagos bobo,always on the look out for jara tongue

But this your plan na hin dem dey call enu dun r'ofo grin grin hi for no bad sha make i meet all these faceless IDs on here. cool

lol, na real enu dun rofo

but we fit do am na, na money go kill am and i cant start asking NLders for money

den go set EFCC after u
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by tkb417(m): 7:39am On Aug 31, 2010
davidylan:

organise for yankee na brother
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by honeric01(m): 8:41am On Aug 31, 2010
tkb417:

lolol
my head too small oh

hehehehe cheesy
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by candylips(m): 9:48am On Aug 31, 2010
i know some guys organised one NL xmas party in one of the beaches a few years ago. i think they will be doing it again this year. i can't remember the thread though
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by honeric01(m): 11:51am On Aug 31, 2010
really? can you look them up for us?
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by ow11(m): 5:19am On Sep 01, 2010
Has the London BBQ taken place? Add me if it hasn't. . . I might be around
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by yme1(f): 5:23pm On Sep 01, 2010
^^îf you are a male then you are invited but if you are a female no more invitations cheesy
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by dayokanu(m): 6:36pm On Sep 01, 2010
davidylan:

No chance!!!! Wey my $14k first. or you sef wan carry my money run. Me I no dey joke o, Na OPC straight
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by debosky(m): 9:48pm On Sep 01, 2010
y me:

^^îf you are a male then you are invited but if you are a female no more invitations cheesy

Stop that rough play. . . . do you want me to roll with just 2 chicks? I need 10 so at least 8 more women are allowed to come. tongue
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 01, 2010
;d
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by chika98: 6:40am On Sep 02, 2010
Make sure you pay for you own drinks and lunch/dinner
Incase someone is dishing things out there like a Gbo Gbo big boy/girl.
When they get ousted; You won't have to worry about it because you no follow chop money grin grin
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by tkb417(m): 10:59am On Sep 02, 2010
debosky:

Stop that rough play. . . . do you want me to roll with just 2 chicks? I need 10 so at least 8 more women are allowed to come. tongue
i don dey suspect u tey tey

ole ajibole
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by dayokanu(m): 5:04pm On Sep 02, 2010
In 2 months time, I would be here to hear story of some Gbogbo big boys who scammed someone of $14k
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by yme1(f): 5:18pm On Sep 02, 2010
debosky:

my frd hold ya side o angry, any more females will get the eviction note cheesy
Debo you aint gettin any a:ss on that day and am ma make sure of that grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (46) (Reply)

Whatsapp Group For Lesbians Only (no Age Restrictions)...guys Stay Off / ***Perfectmate Matchmaking Request For Singles Ready For Marriage*** / Need A Lesbian Partner In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.