Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,147 members, 7,946,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:14 AM

*****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** - Dating And Meet-up Zone (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** (30975 Views)

Lesbo-ville: The Meet Up Place For Lesbians / 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! / Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by v3: 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2010
If it's nowhere near tyneside. . count me out
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by tkb417(m): 6:20pm On Sep 02, 2010
^^^ London bro

what do u mean tyneside?
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by blacksta(m): 6:21pm On Sep 02, 2010
v3:

If it's nowhere near tyneside. . count me out

mumu  grin

- all chicks for blacksta-  grin  I am happy to distribute after sampling  -cheers
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by blank(f): 7:11pm On Sep 02, 2010
Is it still happening? Can't believe i am just hearing of it for the first time.
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by tkb417(m): 7:12pm On Sep 02, 2010
blacksta:

mumu  grin

- all chicks for blacksta-  grin  I am happy to distribute after sampling  -cheers
the road to perdition is wide grin grin grin grin

enjoy jare . i just dey joke oh
no take me serious abeg

continue trudgin the path to destruction
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by debosky(m): 7:31pm On Sep 02, 2010
y me:

my frd hold ya side o angry, any more females will get the eviction note cheesy
Debo you aint gettin any a:ss on that day and am ma make sure of that grin grin

Don't try me - you know how I roll. . . . once I make up my mind, you're going to get a taste of the koko. . . .very long thing. tongue
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by yme1(f): 7:37pm On Sep 02, 2010
debosky:

Don't try me - you know how I roll. . . . once I make up my mind, you're going to get a taste of the koko. . . .very long thing. tongue
oya give me the breadth,weight,height e.t.c of that koko. . . maybe i can put it down and make you pull a hamstring tongue
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by debosky(m): 7:44pm On Sep 02, 2010
y me:

oya give me the breadth,weight,height e.t.c of that koko. . . maybe i can put it down and make you pull a hamstring tongue

Why do you want dimensions now? Just make yourself available at the BBq. . . .I don't want to scare you off.  tongue
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by Idowuogbo(f): 7:45pm On Sep 02, 2010
y me:

oniranu omo ikoko, u 2 like bulala mehn
kilo le ton ye , u shud have ask 4 d circumfrence 2 now
yeye gal grin grin grin
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by dayokanu(m): 7:49pm On Sep 02, 2010
Isnt this a bbq again? whats all these talk about lenght, widht, depth thrust/minute, volumetric flow rate that we are hearing here?

Abi na 0rgy una dey plan?
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by chamotex(m): 8:56pm On Sep 02, 2010
I hope the organisers realise I'm not coming to this meet-up to hang around with dudes . . . If I wanna do that I can go to Soho.
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by debosky(m): 9:36pm On Sep 02, 2010
chamotex:

I hope the organisers realise I'm not coming to this meet-up to hang around with dudes . . . If I wanna do that I can go to Soho.

We're depending on you to flood the venue with your 'innit?' babes. tongue

While others are busy with them, I'll be giving yme a geometry lesson with my package. grin
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by chamotex(m): 9:46pm On Sep 02, 2010
debosky:

We're depending on you to flood the venue with your 'innit?' babes. tongue

While others are busy with them, I'll be giving yme a geometry lesson with my package. grin

As the egbon, you have to leave any babe for me. . . . . just in case they don't go round, otherwise . . .
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by debosky(m): 9:59pm On Sep 02, 2010
chamotex:

As the egbon, you have to leave any babe for me. . . . . just in case they don't go round, otherwise . . .

Nah, as the egbon you should defer to me, let me pick the cutest honeyz and leave the platinumic chicks for you. grin grin
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by chamotex(m): 10:01pm On Sep 02, 2010
debosky:

Nah, as the egbon you should defer to me, let me pick the cutest honeyz and leave the platinumic chicks for you.  grin grin

As long as you pick according to your size . . . don't be an agbaya grin grin
Seriously, I'm not happy you're coming . . . it's not good news for me. sad sad
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by debosky(m): 10:08pm On Sep 02, 2010
chamotex:

As long as you pick according to your size . . . don't be an agbaya grin grin
Seriously, I'm not happy you're coming . . . it's not good news for me. sad sad

I am a responsible egbon. . . once I handle y me very well I'll need only one more and you can have the rest. grin
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by blacksta(m): 10:42pm On Sep 02, 2010
see these two agbayas

which hand u wan use handle y_me -
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by chamotex(m): 10:44pm On Sep 02, 2010
blacksta:

see these two agbayas

which hand u wan use handle y_me -

I hope you too aint coming?
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by blacksta(m): 10:46pm On Sep 02, 2010
chamotex:

I hope you too aint coming?

By the grace of God  - I am there to supervise you lot - so u dont turn the thing to an o rgy bbq grin
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by dayokanu(m): 10:47pm On Sep 02, 2010
Given the abnormal ratio of guys:girls expected Its better this thing is cancelled.

Unless chic2pimp and jalether can assume their feminine roles for the day
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by nike4luv(f): 10:48pm On Sep 02, 2010
dayokanu:

Given the abnormal ratio of guys:girls expected Its better this thing is cancelled.

Unless chic2pimp and jalether can assume their feminine roles for the day

get out of here cheesy dont discourage d soho concert grin
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by dayokanu(m): 10:50pm On Sep 02, 2010
Nike where have you been all this while

And dont step near that bbq 0rgy o. Cos most guys are coming there very high on Alomo bitters
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by blacksta(m): 10:50pm On Sep 02, 2010
Nike4lotfoLove  - I get your file for hand  grin
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by nike4luv(f): 10:52pm On Sep 02, 2010
which file mr blacksta cheesy cheesy o ti jego! grin

@ dayo! where u left me! dont even speak to me
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by 4Play(m): 10:53pm On Sep 02, 2010
People are coming to that BBQ armed with condoms and Rohypnol.
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by blacksta(m): 10:54pm On Sep 02, 2010
nike4luv:

Ok i wont talk much  -  grin  - I  dey review am  as we speak  - unless you have decided not to come  - anyway make i confirm with my sources.
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by nike4luv(f): 10:55pm On Sep 02, 2010
sources!! ha! f9 for ur research, go look again love cheesy
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by dayokanu(m): 10:56pm On Sep 02, 2010
nike4luv:

Nike wetin I do you o.

Father Lord!!! For the immoralty planned in this bbq, let it snow all day, Anybody coming with sexual intention may the police arrest them.
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by nike4luv(f): 10:57pm On Sep 02, 2010
or thunder strike their prick! grin snow no fit! even Lord understANDS that its autumn
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by chamotex(m): 10:58pm On Sep 02, 2010
dayokanu:

Nike where have you been all this while

And dont step near that bbq 0rgy o. Cos most guys are coming there very high on Alomo bitters

Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by dayokanu(m): 11:00pm On Sep 02, 2010
Nike, you see wetin I dey talk, Flee from that place

That is the wine of distruction that Satan would feed people in hell fire. Kamoru has it already.

SMH
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by nike4luv(f): 11:01pm On Sep 02, 2010
flee? did u see me there before angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (46) (Reply)

Need A Lesbian Partner In Port Harcourt / Romantic Dinner / Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.