Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,912 members, 7,890,031 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:52 AM

Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) (34989 Views)

Fayose Joins Wike To Commission Prof. Okujagu & Danjuma Drive In Rivers State / Heaps Of Refuse At Lagos Island, Beside Lagos Central Mosque (Photos) / MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 2:26pm On Oct 14, 2017
tuniski:

What is the difference btw christianity and islam beyond one saying jesus is son of God and islam saying he is messenger of God. Left or right God is involved!!! Stop bigotry.
Well I am not Christian but I have studied both religion

They are fundamentally different. Islam is closer to Judaism than Christianity.

Islam and Judaism are theocratic in their outlook seekin to make laws and control goverment.
Christianity through the Catholic church was like that initially. Judaism too appears less theocratic because it is not allowed to control power in Israel but is still very strong politically

Islam has several pillars that Chhristianity rejects
CHristianity does not accept that Mohammed was sent by God and as such they beleve everything he said was not true in short a lie?
They elieve the Quran is a fabrication

That they should face Mecca or anywhere when praying is not accepted
That they should fast during Ramadan
That they should go on pilgrimage toMecca

That Jesus was a prophet

The CLAIM that Jesus is the son of God the so called divinity of Jesus is the core of Christianity.Without that there is no Christianity. So that ONLY difference as you call it is such an irreconciliable schism that there is no genune meeting points. The Quran is very clear that Christians are misguided and wrong, there is no ambiguity about it.

My personal view is that as a Yoruba person our religious view is such that any religion can be syncretized into the Yoruba worldview. No one has gone to heavenand coe back to show us what goes on there.

Many Obas worship in churches and mosques and other places. Nothing wrong there

3 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by Morenikeji090(m): 2:26pm On Oct 14, 2017
Diiet:
Can a man serve two masters?

Why is fayose compromising his faith because of politics?

Why trading what will end for eternity?
I wonder what his wife,a pastor and prophet will be thinking about this.
The man is straying and i pray God bring him back home.
lol forget to we majority of Yoruba it's noting to us why because we are religion freedom not like east & south south & north so grow up

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by 1shortblackboy: 2:26pm On Oct 14, 2017
anything for the politics
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by bengasyll(m): 2:26pm On Oct 14, 2017
elyte89:
Na for IFA I dey wait to c d guy next smiley
You no dey current at all. He recently participated at Oro festival tagged idiiroko at Ado Ekiti not long ago when he was supposed to be in Abuja with other hog governors to discuss how the nation will moved forward
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by Gadodoko: 2:28pm On Oct 14, 2017
Mrkumareze:
This man should be honoured, attending Muslim gathering is a good approach as a seating governor. Christians should not be biased here, how many of you asked questions when fayose took a traditional title recently? Was that not from another religion? Religion has done more harm recently than it's supposed . Let us be united
d teaching of all d prophets are in unity. D differences we see 2day are only individual paspective. Aswell as mis informention from does in possition of safe keeping and transfer of d prophetic message and teaching over centuries. fayose is only following d foot steps of jesus, moses arone, david, solomon mica ezra. During d last days of jesus on earth he took his deciples 2 d garden of gesminy and said 2 dem wait here and see. And he move forward and fall on his face and glorify God. Ezra lead a 2 rakat prayer d way muslims pray ezra was d iman and people lined up in roles as ezra lead. All fund in the christain bible. RIDE ON MR GOVERNOR.
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by seguno2: 2:29pm On Oct 14, 2017
Mrdecent:
Leave our future president alone oh.

taoheedoriloye:
You just can't get enough of fayose .

Our next president, inshallah! !!

Has he fully cleared all the arrears of salaries and pensions owed for several months and years?
Who is the ponmo cutter fooling?
Could it be the highly educated Ekiti people?

marv1:

Some of them are very gullible and like small chop chop Fayose gives them thereby silencing their voice.
The labour leaders are cowards some of them saboteurs. Few of them that can voice out are afraid of terror attacks and victimisation from Fayose's gang boys.
Fayose will tell them that it's the FG that is not giving ekiti enough funds because ekiti is in opposition to the ruling party and they will believe him hook line and sinker.
Some of these people don't even have light to watch channel news or current events on reputable TV stations because salary has not being regular for long time..
It is very pathetic. Somebody who is hungry will still be shouting oshoko up and down.
Fayose uses all these factors to play on them especially the elderly men and women and the illiterate youths. The few enlightened ones are afraid of Fayose victimisation for speaking out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by Morenikeji090(m): 2:29pm On Oct 14, 2017
kay29000:
Is this man a muslim or christian?
lol forget to we majority of Yorubas it's noting to us why because we are religion freedom not like east & south south & north so grow up. Am a Muslim but sometimes I do go to church
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by gemtlesoul123: 2:31pm On Oct 14, 2017
Am not ur fans but if I contest I vote for youuu
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by amnesty7: 2:33pm On Oct 14, 2017
Diiet:

This is just to confirm what the man, your hero, is: a sort of a rogue. A Muslim governor will never cross over in this fashion just for politics. You must accept your hero like this.
And by the way, what makes you think you, yourself, have not already been led astray?
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by Flashmove: 2:34pm On Oct 14, 2017
Fayose Peter The Rock, You denied Jesus again because of presidential election that you will fail

Math 6: 33
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 14, 2017
id911:

With Ayo 'The Rock' Fayose as the Aare Ona Kakanfo, SW can never lose any battle.

Fayose, the greatest Yoruba warrior dead or alive

Greater than Ojukwu, Alex Ekwueme and any Igbo man dead or alive

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by Gadodoko: 2:36pm On Oct 14, 2017
aribisala0:

Well I am not Christian but I have studied both religion

They are fundamentally different. Islam is closer to Judaism than Christianity.

Islam and Judaism are theocratic in their outlook seekin to make laws and control goverment.
Christianity through the Catholic church was like that initially. Judaism too appears less theocratic because it is not allowed to control power in Israel but is still very strong politically

Islam has several pillars that Chhristianity rejects
CHristianity does not accept that Mohammed was sent by God and as such they beleve everything he said was not true in short a lie?
They elieve the Quran is a fabrication

That they should face Mecca or anywhere when praying is not accepted
That they should fast during Ramadan
That they should go on pilgrimage toMecca

That Jesus was a prophet

The CLAIM that Jesus is the son of God the so called divinity of Jesus is the core of Christianity.Without that there is no Christianity. So that ONLY difference as you call it is such an irreconciliable schism that there is no genune meeting points. The Quran is very clear that Christians are misguided and wrong, there is no ambiguity about it.

My personal view is that as a Yoruba person our religious view is such that any religion can be syncretized into the Yoruba worldview. No one has gone to heavenand coe back to show us what goes on there.

Many Obas worship in churches and mosques and other places. Nothing wrong there

u see their is more tolerant from d muslim side 4 christainity dan dere is from d xtain side 4 islam. However God is d ultimate GUDGE. THESE PROPHETS ALL TEACH same religion but individuals understude differently and does point of difference hav been passed on over time. It is evident in d different sect in bnth faith. May God guide us.
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by Gadodoko: 2:43pm On Oct 14, 2017
amnesty7:

This is just to confirm what the man, your hero, is: a sort of a rogue. A Muslim governor will never cross over in this fashion just for politics. You must accept your hero like this.
And by the way, what makes you think you, yourself, have not already been led astray?
fayose is only following d foot steps of jesus, moses arone, david, solomon mica ezra. During d last days of jesus on earth he took his deciples 2 d garden of gesminy and said 2 dem wait here and see. And he move forward and fall on his face and glorify God. Ezra lead a 2 rakat prayer d way muslims pray ezra was d iman and people lined up in roles as ezra lead. All fund in the christain bible. RIDE ON MR GOVERNOR.
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by dododawa1: 2:43pm On Oct 14, 2017
Fayose,fayose,fayose,fayose,fayose
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 2:45pm On Oct 14, 2017
Gadodoko:
u see their is more tolerant from d muslim side 4 christainity dan dere is from d xtain side 4 islam. However God is d ultimate GUDGE. THESE PROPHETS ALL TEACH same religion but individuals understude differently and does point of difference hav been passed on over time. It is evident in d different sect in bnth faith. May God guide us.
That is total nonsense
There is more tolerance from Yoruba yes and there is more tolerance from Christians when they are an overwhelming majority.

When the Muslims are in majority they are very tyrannical.

I really do not know what you mean by toleance because Islam rejects Christianity . It says the claim that Jesus is the son of God is a monstrosity .End ofdiscussion> According to Islam Christianity is false and according to Christianity Islam is false .So if we are looking for tolerance we look not to doctrine but to actual behaviour.
In Saudi Arabia
In Pakistan
In Afghanistan
In Iran and so on

Please do not insult our intelligence with that nonsense. Muslims are the most violent and intolerant of all religions.

Islam is the religion that has a well documented history of violent spread

Here in Nigeria we know it is unconstitutional but Muslims have gone about declaring Sharia states that is their nature.Where is the tolerance in that

YOU ARE VERY WRONG THEY DO NOT TEACH SAME RELIGION

Islam is clear

You must accept Mohammed is a prophet. Must
Must Fast
Must Face Mecca and pray Five times
Go to Mecca

Christians teac You must accept Jesus is son of God and also Divine while Islam says he is not son of God or divine but a prophet

How then are they the Same

Yes chicken and fish are food but they are not the same
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by Gadodoko: 2:45pm On Oct 14, 2017
Flashmove:
Fayose Peter The Rock, You denied Jesus again because of presidential election that you will fail

Math 6: 33
fayose is only following d foot steps of jesus, moses arone, david, solomon mica ezra. During d last days of jesus on earth he took his deciples 2 d garden of gesminy and said 2 dem wait here and see. And he move forward and fall on his face and glorify God. Ezra lead a 2 rakat prayer d way muslims pray ezra was d iman and people lined up in roles as ezra lead. All fund in the christain bible. RIDE ON MR GOVERNOR.
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by semyman: 2:49pm On Oct 14, 2017
Diiet:

Go and pay your tithe to your slave master and let me see road, who are you to judge?
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by AlwaysUltraPad: 2:49pm On Oct 14, 2017
Diiet:

bigots like you are mostly senseless.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by Smutt360raven: 2:50pm On Oct 14, 2017
It's funny how an unbeliever be allowed to worship amongst believers.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by Yahami(m): 2:51pm On Oct 14, 2017
my president, my president you are truly democrat
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by kisibo: 2:54pm On Oct 14, 2017
same fayose with masquerade here....what a clown!
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by Gadodoko: 2:57pm On Oct 14, 2017
aribisala0:

That is total nonsense
There is more tolerance from Youba yes and there is more tolerance from Christians when they are an overwhelming majority.

When the Muslims are in majority they are very tyrannical.

I really do not know what you ean by toleance because Islam rejects Christianity . It says the claim that Jesus is the son of God is a monstrosity .End ofdiscussion> According to Islam Christianity is false and according to Christianity Isla is false .So if we are looking for tolerance we look not to doctrine but to actual behaviour.
In Saudi Arabia
In Pakistan
In Afghanistan
In Iran and so on

Please do not insult our intelligence with that nonsense. Muslims are the most violent and intolerant of all religions.

Islam is the religion that has a well documented history of violent spread
guy jesus is also violent, wat inteligent do u possess dat u dont know ur bible. Jesus ask his deciples 2 sell dere gament and buy sword. Tell me wat do u do with a sword. Was he a cook, a butcher, grass cutter or wat or capenter as was is 3rd father. D man with 4 father. He was non but wanting to fight pilet. He never had d opurtunitiy he would hav done d job better dan hitler.
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by judedwriter(m): 2:59pm On Oct 14, 2017
MhizzAJ:
He's a Christslam

But isn't Fayose confused
He's eyeing 2019....he is hustling....
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by mikeweezy(m): 3:01pm On Oct 14, 2017
all for power Nigeria hmm I just lack what to said
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by MightySparrow: 3:01pm On Oct 14, 2017
Politicomedians sha. Muslim for a day. Christian for some days, pagan behind the curtain.

Hail Abdulfapeter.

Allahu Akbar.
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by PVision2020(m): 3:02pm On Oct 14, 2017
Fayose can only deceive ipob and the yeast. we know him as a con man here in the west. Nobody takes him serious here. Only the yeast falls for conmen like Fayose, KANU, Uwazurike and Ffk. #MaziFayose
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 3:06pm On Oct 14, 2017
Gadodoko:
guy jesus is also violent, wat inteligent do u possess dat u dont know ur bible. Jesus ask his deciples 2 sell dere gament and buy sword. Tell me wat do u do with a sword. Was he a cook, a butcher, grass cutter or wat or capenter as was is 3rd father. D man with 4 father. He was non but wanting to fight pilet. He never had d opurtunitiy he would hav done d job better dan hitler.

Hahahah

I already said I am not a Christian so I am not hear to speak for Jesus?

Very violent? really?

Mohammed was a kidnapper for ransom and robber of caravans? This is not hate speech but fact.

What happened in Banu Qurayza?

That is how he survived in Medina by armed robbery and kidnapping.

There has been violence don,much violence in the name of both religions I am not here to defend Christianity but .

Islam is the only religion that has a history of being spread across several nations by violence

Do you have any account of Jesus followers using swords?.I am aware of One (Peter)

If you want to make this a Muslim verss Christian thing I am not your man because I am not a Christian

I see both religions as evil.But Islam is definitely more evil
Islam is one of the greatest evils ever on this planet
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by ndat(m): 3:08pm On Oct 14, 2017
lol

Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by DAGAUDA(m): 3:10pm On Oct 14, 2017
POLITICS OF SELFISH WITHOUT DIRECTION NO XTION OR MUSLIM THIS PROVE TO THE NIGERIAN THE REALITY OF WHO FOYOSE IS ?OTHER TO DESIDE
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by Gadodoko: 3:15pm On Oct 14, 2017
aribisala0:

Hahahah

I already said I am not a Christian so I am not hear to speak for Jesus?

Very violent? really?

Mohammed was a kidnapper for ransom and robber of caravans? This is not hate speech but fact.

What happened in Banu Qurayza?

That is how he survived in Medina by armed robbery and kidnapping.

There has been violence don,much violence in the name of both religions I am not here to defend Christianity but .

Islam is the only religion that has a history of being spread across several nations by violence

Do you have any account of Jesus followers using swords?.I am aware of One (Peter)

If you want to make this a Muslim verss Christian thing I am not your man because I am not a Christian

I see both religions as evil.But Islam is definitely more evil
Islam is one of the greatest evils ever on this planet

why tactically backing off. Shame 4 rejecting jesus. If u are not xtain den wat are u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Lands In Bayelsa, Received By Seriake Dickson / INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm / Micheal Ogbizi Is Abia New Commissioner Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.