Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,925 members, 7,890,055 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:31 AM

Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) (34993 Views)

Fayose Joins Wike To Commission Prof. Okujagu & Danjuma Drive In Rivers State / Heaps Of Refuse At Lagos Island, Beside Lagos Central Mosque (Photos) / MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 3:18pm On Oct 14, 2017
Gadodoko:
why tactically backing off. Shame 4 rejecting jesus. If u are not xtain den wat are u.
Backing off from what?? I should be Christian by force? I AM NOT CHRISTIAN! I am Yoruba.That is enough for me.

You want to have a label so you can start attacking.That is all you know ,violence. Whyy not tell us the merits of Islam. What is good about it.?

If Islam was just about one God .Why does it need the packaging of Muhammad,Arabic language,Facing Mecca,Going to Mecca, Blue Kettle for urinating and so on. Why can't you pray in yourown language to God called in your own language? Why must you mention Muhammad every time you pray? Why must you face Mecca?

Islam is about Arab colonization and the Arabs view you blacks with contempt

Islam is a great evil and pestilence on this planet ,deal with that

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by Gadodoko: 3:24pm On Oct 14, 2017
aribisala0:
Bcking off from what?? I should be Christian by force? I AM NOT CHRISTIAN! I am Yoruba

Islam is a great evil and pestilence on this planet ,deal with that
u are neither fish nor fowl. U don't deserve talking 2.
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 3:25pm On Oct 14, 2017
Gadodoko:
I know

if you meet me you will behead me right?
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by zoedew: 3:27pm On Oct 14, 2017
MhizzAJ:
He's a Christslam

The thing speaks for itself! He will self-destruct one of these days! One is in the hope he has a change of heart before then!
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 3:28pm On Oct 14, 2017
Gadodoko:

Sure
And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah]
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2017
Yoruba's are very tolerant when it comes to religion unlike the Hausas in the north. No Christian leader can try this in the north
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by mikeweezy(m): 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2017
nerodenero:
Don't take our polithiefcians serious. Majority of them don't have religion. They only use religion and ethnic bigotry to divide the people when convenient and in most cases, it protects their interest.

As for the picture, it's for the media, its part of politicking. He wants to go to Abuja by all means as a Senator after his tenure because he won't get Aso Rock. This mission must be accomplished either by hook or crook.
only few know that the man mission is senator not even president
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 3:30pm On Oct 14, 2017
Gadodoko:
Quran (8:67) - "It is not for a Prophet that he should have prisoners of war until he had made a great slaughter in the land..."

Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 3:30pm On Oct 14, 2017
MhizzAJ:
He's a Christslam

But isn't Fayose confused
he is using politics to make mockery of their religion
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 3:33pm On Oct 14, 2017
mikeweezy:
only few know that the man mission is senator not even president
He does not need to do this to become a senator
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 14, 2017
But Abacha's constitution says every Nigerians are free to associate and are free to worship any religion anywhere.

If you these APC sycophants criticising Fayose exercising his right of worship, then Abacha's 1999 constitution is nothing but a scams.

Fayose is one of a Nigeria's leader, he is free to worship wherever he wants.

Oh, is Muslim nolonger a religion of peace
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by Lumig: 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2017
Somebody should please advise him to go and do the same thing for one Kano mosque. Na one almajiri go use his penis play Hausa song
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by icybeth(m): 3:58pm On Oct 14, 2017
Say by who?
olas24u:
Both religions are from one source
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by olas24u(f): 4:00pm On Oct 14, 2017
icybeth:
Say by who?
you dey craze,you better go read first
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by olas24u(f): 4:02pm On Oct 14, 2017
icybeth:
Say by who?

This is knowledge and not religious talk.you better wake up
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 14, 2017
kay29000:
Is this man a muslim or christian?
Love your enemies and those who are not of the same faith with u,,,Christ is love, without love no eyes shall see God. Daz why Christianity is different from other religions,, Christianity no 1 religion in the world,,,so blame him not
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by icybeth(m): 4:11pm On Oct 14, 2017
What is d knowledge prof?
olas24u:

This is knowledge and not religious talk.you better wake up
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by LordIsaac(m): 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2017
Diiet:
Can a man serve two masters?

Why is fayose compromising his faith because of politics?

Why trading what will end for eternity?
I wonder what his wife,a pastor and prophet will be thinking about this.
The man is straying and i pray God bring him back home.
Going to church does not qualify anyone as a christian. Rememɓer that.
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2017
Fayose dey fear em no wear that their bedsheet again
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 14, 2017
Diiet:

Why trading what will end for eternity? I wonder what his wife,a pastor and prophet will be thinking about this. The man is straying and i pray God bring him back home.
oh! his wife s a pastor? did not know DAT. hope she prays for him
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by jaggabban: 4:38pm On Oct 14, 2017
Diiet:

Hahaha see them Igbos, they no fit abuse their hero despite doing what they hate most.
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2017
Diiet:

You assume he has one.
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by bengems(m): 5:23pm On Oct 14, 2017
Akissani:
One painful truth is dat dae igbos will run away from this thread. But if it has been dat it was Rochas dat did this silly thing, you would have seen them masturbating over the thread

You sound so disgusting!

Check that small market for your backyard and buy N10 sense for your brain upkeep and thank me later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by Diiet: 5:24pm On Oct 14, 2017
Eaa247:

oh! his wife s a pastor? did not know DAT.
hope she prays for him
she is not only a pastor but also a prophetess.it was rumoured that the woman prophesied his coming back as ekiti gov

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by Khodry(m): 5:26pm On Oct 14, 2017
With due respect, Mr Fayose is a confused man. The people that allowed him are also controversial, if he wants to be a Muslim he should follow due process by taking sha'adah not political sha'adah.. . .
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by Diiet: 5:27pm On Oct 14, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
bigots like me are mostly senseless.
:/
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by Diiet: 5:31pm On Oct 14, 2017
semyman:
Go and pay your tithe to your slave master and let me see road, who are you to judge?
this one has comprehension problem. The post is not directed at you, so why telling me to let u see road?cheesy
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by Diiet: 5:34pm On Oct 14, 2017
amnesty7:

This is just to confirm what the man, your hero, is: a sort of a rogue. A Muslim governor will never cross over in this fashion just for politics. You must accept your hero like this.
And by the way, what makes you think you, yourself, have not already been led astray?
what is this one saying and who is your hero? who is also leading you to the path of destruction?
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by EASY39(m): 5:39pm On Oct 14, 2017
Diiet:

both Muslim And Christian Serve Only One God,pls Don't be confuse politics apart ,he only showing love for his people,i believe they will be happy for having him around them ,show he want happines 4 his people.
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by designVATExcel: 5:40pm On Oct 14, 2017
This man eh
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by Diiet: 5:42pm On Oct 14, 2017
Morenikeji090:
lol forget to we majority of Yoruba it's noting to us why because we are religion freedom not like east & south south & north so grow up
My post does not say anything against the religion tolerance among the yorubas . Can you now see that you need brain?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) / Obasanjo Observes The Ugandan Presidential Election / It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.