Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,566 members, 7,911,476 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 11:13 AM

Battle Of The Sexes Questionare. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Battle Of The Sexes Questionare. (701 Views)

Battle Of The Sexes. / The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! / Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Battle Of The Sexes Questionare. by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 14, 2010
[b]Fellas:

When a woman screams out during s3x it makes you feel. . .?

When a woman says she "came" do you believe her? Why or why not?

How often do you think the average woman "comes" during s3x?

If you were to "come" before the woman, in all honesty would her satisfation even matter at that point? (be HONEST lol)

What is an absolute "No No" for YOU during s3x?

BONUS: The Quote "Women are just as h0rny, sneaky and naughty as men, if not WORSE!" True or False?

Ladies:

If you scream or moan is it a put on?

When a man asks "did you come?" (or similar) is your answer the truth?

When a man comes and you have yet to, do you expect him to continue until you are satisfied?

How long do you think the average man can last during s3x?

Do you believe you think about intimacy just as much as a man?

BONUS:The quote "Men think with their little heads, while a woman actually uses her mind" True or false?[/b]

*You do NOT have to answer EVERY question. I aim to initate a diolgue of understanding  cool

(1) (Reply)

If Your best friend sister love you? / Am Scared After What She Said / Should I Get Rid Of Her,she Is Trying To Affect My Future Negatively?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.