Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,808 members, 7,886,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:17 AM

Am Scared After What She Said - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Scared After What She Said (699 Views)

''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! / She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Scared After What She Said by krisafics(m): 4:58pm On Mar 19, 2010
my galfriend of 3months just told me that she loves me.Ever since i av bn scared.Cos from al indication,she is ripe 4 marriage.Who knows what she is thinking?If na marriage mata,i no d ready 4 dat 1.
Re: Am Scared After What She Said by Kgdavid(m): 5:00pm On Mar 19, 2010
so wats the big deal? if ur not ready then simply walk away
Re: Am Scared After What She Said by omega25red(m): 5:25pm On Mar 19, 2010
Kgdavid:

so wats the big deal? if your not ready then simply walk away
or better yet let her know your intentions and dont string her along. Tell her if the issue comes up that you are not ready to settle down so she can make a decision to either wait for you or move on.

What is the big deal dont you love her? what was your response to what she said ?
Re: Am Scared After What She Said by Pweety4me(f): 5:43pm On Mar 19, 2010
Your gf?not a date she said she love's u wat is wrong with dat?just because she says she loves u that automatically means she is after somefin now?i dunno y in d first place u would waste your tyme in a relationship if u feel nothing will come out of it.  .  .i mean do u not love her?it's ok if your not ready but u should just talk 2 her stop making a fool out of urself here abeg.
Re: Am Scared After What She Said by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 19, 2010
krisafics:

my galfriend of 3months just told me that she loves me.Ever since i av bn scared.Cos from al indication,she is ripe 4 marriage.Who knows what she is thinking?If na marriage mata,i no d ready 4 dat 1.
This bring us back to this thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=415961.msg5725535#msg5725535 grin grin
Re: Am Scared After What She Said by googles: 5:59pm On Mar 19, 2010
[size=13pt]wow so i love you is now the new "will you marry me? "

oh please since wen did saying i love you amount to a marriage proposal ? you are only not ready for marriage you are not ready for a realationship too
[/size]
Re: Am Scared After What She Said by abrahym(m): 6:05pm On Mar 19, 2010
Are u man enough?
Re: Am Scared After What She Said by iice(f): 6:38pm On Mar 19, 2010
Some women close to 'marriageable ages' have a one track mind. If you aren't ready then best make that clear
Re: Am Scared After What She Said by Pweety4me(f): 6:40pm On Mar 19, 2010
abrahym:

Are u man enough?
Obviously not he already mentioned d fact that he is"scared". . .hissss i can't stand wimps.!
Re: Am Scared After What She Said by Pittbaby(f): 7:26pm On Mar 19, 2010
if you are not ready for marriage , why are you in a relationship with someone that is ripe for marriage? Did this not occur to you before you entered the relationship? Please ask her about her marriage plans now and discuss yours with her. You guys need to have an adult conversation.

I love you does not translate into I want to marry you now , it just means i could possibly consider spending the rest of my life with you. Please state your stance before you guys waste anymore time.
Re: Am Scared After What She Said by justwise(m): 8:20pm On Mar 19, 2010
krisafics:

Kids should be denied access to internet.
Re: Am Scared After What She Said by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 19, 2010
But your happy to dip your stick in the love garden though right? Ignorant Moofooker.
Re: Am Scared After What She Said by krisafics(m): 10:41pm On Mar 19, 2010
@all,dat word 'love' wen used in sum cases becomes wahala!
Re: Am Scared After What She Said by oge4real(f): 10:58pm On Mar 19, 2010
^^^have u changed your diapers today?
Re: Am Scared After What She Said by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 19, 2010
^^ grin grin
Re: Am Scared After What She Said by Akinagirl(f): 12:41am On Mar 20, 2010
Leave the woman alone. You are not good enough for her. I cant believe that you girlfriend of 3 months told you she loved and you ran on nairaland for help Grow up! Relationships are not for kids.
Re: Am Scared After What She Said by Donvilo(m): 12:59am On Mar 20, 2010
oge4real:

^^^have u changed your diapers today?
This is totally uncalled for.

@Topic. It's very obvious that the poster doesn't know what he wants.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Wish To Marry Your Partner? Why / What Will U Do When U Buy Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend A Gift And She Gives It To One Of His/her Siblings / Should I Get Rid Of Her,she Is Trying To Affect My Future Negatively?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.