Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,905 members, 7,872,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:43 AM

Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight (9162 Views)

Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit / Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari / Asari Dokubo Told To Leave Ndigbo Alone In His Propaganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by platinumnk(f): 5:13am On Mar 15, 2010
I wonder what it took for Ghana to say "enough is enough"
undecided
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by Nobody: 5:13am On Mar 15, 2010
platinumnk:

lol the only ones who want "one" nigeria are the ones benefitting from it! shikena lipsrsealed
Lol what is this one yarning about grin
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by EzeUche(m): 5:13am On Mar 15, 2010
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by bawomolo(m): 5:13am On Mar 15, 2010
SEFAGO:

^ So u are actually educated, and not a poverty stricken illiterate undecided, I am worried.

Why dont you start Biafran parties and see how many people come  undecided

Some people already know my identity and I am not scared, i will repeat my statements anywhere lol. I plan to be a professor so my political comments do not worry me.

be careful, you could wind up in UNIBEN where them boys can come for you  grin

Fear not, we (Nigerians Overseas) are with you in spirit.  Cool

the spirit fit carry ak-47?
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by SEFAGO(m): 5:14am On Mar 15, 2010
platinumnk:

lol the only ones who want "one" nigeria are the ones benefitting from it! shikena lipsrsealed

Or maybe they are the ones intelligent enough to see that an alternative is not likely to work especially placed in the african context. I have never met an intelligent Nigerian that is a secessionist.

be careful, you could wind up in UNIBEN where them boys can come for you

Never going to happen. At the worst Unilag or UI with my own ppl tongue
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by EzeUche(m): 5:15am On Mar 15, 2010
platinumnk:

I wonder what it took for Ghana to say "enough is enough"
undecided

Well Jerry Rawlings did do a good job when he was in control of Ghana. No one messed with that man.
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by Nobody: 5:16am On Mar 15, 2010
bawomolo:

be careful, you could wind up in UNIBEN where them boys can come for you  grin

the spirit fit carry ak-47?

Why are you so scared of Benin boys
EzeUche:

God forbid anyone at UMD finds my true identity. They would be in for a shock.  grin

Since I be representing Naija at parties, but behind closed doors I am for Biafra. I am on that double agent ish. lol

*death* ASU organization?

So you and sjeezy goes to the same Uni? Opari!
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by EzeUche(m): 5:21am On Mar 15, 2010
FL Gators:

*death* ASU organization?

So you and sjeezy goes to the same Uni? Opari!

Oh yes, I am part of ASU. Maybe I should not comment as much. People might piece together my true identity. Hmmmm
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by Nobody: 5:22am On Mar 15, 2010
EzeUche:

Oh yes, I am part of ASU. Maybe I should not comment as much. People might piece together my true identity. Hmmmm
Are you guys doing the annual spring showcase?
You're surely not the president, because I would know.
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by bawomolo(m): 5:22am On Mar 15, 2010
SEFAGO:

Never going to happen. At the worst Unilag or UI with my own ppl  tongue

ha see you being selective. never say never

FL Gators:

the oba of benin is my homie.

EzeUche:

who do ASU's do besides host wack fashion shows and owambe's?
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by sulad82i(m): 5:24am On Mar 15, 2010
This is so sick. Why in the world will someone in their right mind write this.
I'm in the USA and I've never heard of anyone talk about war in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by Nobody: 5:25am On Mar 15, 2010
bawomolo:

ha see you being selective. never say never

the oba of benin is my homie.

Excuse me. . . .  we do many on-campus events, speakers, parties cheesy, volunteering ,etc etc angry
Make Africans known. . . . Help Africans in distress,heard of Human I.T.Y?
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by EzeUche(m): 5:29am On Mar 15, 2010
FL Gators:

Are you guys doing the annual spring showcase?
You're surely not the president, because I would know.

Yes, it is on April 10th.

I do not care much about it though. What I like is the After Party and then after the party.   wink
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by platinumnk(f): 5:30am On Mar 15, 2010
EzeUche:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiMp2QDstMM shocked shocked shocked
hahahahahahhaahha! *dies**
Im really gonna click that report button grin grin

SEFAGO:

Or maybe they are the ones intelligent enough to see that an alternative is not likely to work especially placed in the african context. I have never met an intelligent Nigerian that is a secessionist.

A revolution where they eliminate all the heads of state is way less feasible than a secession.
Period.
Elections are coming, and anybody with sense is fearful of death by bullet.

The point is, it is not only "disporians" looking to break up,
I am tired of these confrences our people have to raise funds to fix what the government supposed to do!
Do you know in our village , we had to pay the government to ground the sand so we can drive?

Hell no, I pay taxes in the US, and at least I know our Gov is doing something with the money
Sit here and fold our hands and say "kumbayaa" , while 90% is suffering, and we all want Seun dream of "one nigeria" because he is making money from it.
KMT!

and one more thing, a lot of these  "disporians" mainly the older ones, are sending money home to support familes, so dont think they dont do anything.

One Nigeria my foot
**spits**
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by Nobody: 5:31am On Mar 15, 2010
EzeUche:

Yes, it is on April 10th.

I do not care much about it though. What I like is the After Party and then after the party.   wink
tehehehe Me too wink
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by EzeUche(m): 5:34am On Mar 15, 2010
bawomolo:

You must get no love. That famous Yoruba swag is not working?  undecided

Just wear the skinny jeans mehn.
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by EzeUche(m): 5:37am On Mar 15, 2010
platinumnk:

hahahahahahhaahha! *dies**
Im really gonna click that report button grin grin

Ok this is the last time lol I mean it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL2txMU50CI wink

Had to bring a classic back.
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by SEFAGO(m): 5:38am On Mar 15, 2010
WTF is ASU? Man how many africans are in all your schools that you have a student union. Like there were so few africans in my undergrad.

No wonder many ppl ithink i act white lol

FL Gators:

tehehehe Me too wink

Sharrap which party are u going to  tongue, naija girls dont know how to party. They would be focusing on the jollof rice instead of grinding on the boys  tongue
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by bawomolo(m): 5:38am On Mar 15, 2010
^^

you should know girls like fl gators have nothing to grind with.

EzeUche:

You must get no love. That famous Yoruba swag is not working?  undecided

Just wear the skinny jeans mehn.

wahala dey o. how dare you insult a local shampion like me.
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by EzeUche(m): 5:39am On Mar 15, 2010
FL Gators:

tehehehe Me too wink

OoooooOOOOoooooo  shocked

Hmmmm I will keep my opinion to myself.
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by THEAMAKA(f): 5:40am On Mar 15, 2010
what is all this? i go on a coffee break and. . . grin
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by ayettymama(f): 5:41am On Mar 15, 2010
wat is ASU
abeg americans stop abbreviatin!

i dont understand!!!
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by EzeUche(m): 5:42am On Mar 15, 2010
SEFAGO:

WTF is ASU? Man how many africans are in all your schools that you have a student union. Like there were so few africans in my undergrad.

UMD is African infested. Most of Maryland is African infested. Way too many Nigerians, Ghanaians and Ethiopians in this state.

Hmmm Ethiopian.  wink
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by bawomolo(m): 5:42am On Mar 15, 2010
african students union.

any fine ethiopian girls for maryland?
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by Nobody: 5:43am On Mar 15, 2010
SEFAGO:

No wonder many ppl ithink i act white lol

Sharrap which party are u going to  tongue, naija girls dont know how to party. They would be focusing on the jollof rice instead of grinding on the boys  tongue
Actually theres a lot of Nigerians here, a lot.
Ive met more Ekiti at UF than I can count

Lol I dnt know how to party? Oya, lemme take you to a party tongue

bawomolo:

^^

you should know girls like fl gators have nothing to grind with.

wahala dey o. how dare you insult a local shampion like me.
Eheerrrm lol werent you the one telling me that my a$$ is huge? tehehe

EzeUche:

OoooooOOOOoooooo  shocked

Hmmmm I will keep my opinion to myself.
what opinion? so if you can pary, I cant? Because I'm a gurl?
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by ayettymama(f): 5:44am On Mar 15, 2010
FL where abts in the US do u stay??
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by platinumnk(f): 5:44am On Mar 15, 2010
ayettymama:

wat is ASU
abeg americans stop abbreviatin!

i dont understand!!!

African Student Association smiley

EzeUche:

Ok this is the last time lol I mean it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL2txMU50CI wink

Had to bring a classic back.

Omg!! I hate u!! grin grin grin grin
I love that song!
Good times with this song, got me dancing even if i didnt want to lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
And u know they from my side, u wrong grin grin
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by Nobody: 5:45am On Mar 15, 2010
EzeUche:

UMD is African infested. Most of Maryland is African infested. Way too many Nigerians, Ghanaians and Ethiopians in this state.

Hmmm Ethiopian.  wink
Yo mehn, there's this ethipian always trynna mess with me. Talking about "So why is Nigeria called the giant of Africa again"?
Everytime. I'm always thinking, "dude, shut the Bleep up and leave me alone"
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by Nobody: 5:46am On Mar 15, 2010
ayettymama:

FL where abts in the US do u stay??
FL - Florida.

Why, coming here to party with moi? tongue
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by EzeUche(m): 5:48am On Mar 15, 2010
Darn I should be asleep right now. Early flight

Going to Daytona Beach tomorrow for Spring Break Oh Yea!
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by SEFAGO(m): 5:48am On Mar 15, 2010
EzeUche:

Hmmm Ethiopian.  wink

Isn't there a better school in maryland called Hopkins, lol. I doubt there would be many africans there.

Interesting- good for you, sjeezy and you might never meet. I am like one of the two only proudly Nigerian guys in my school. We dont even have many ethiopians. Lots of carribeans though and african americans  grin

Yeah ethiopian girls are hot. I really want to date one at least but cant find any. I used to live in maryland and there were so many Nigerians and ethiopians. I could hear King Sunny Ade all over.
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by ayettymama(f): 5:49am On Mar 15, 2010
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

lolz

got relatives so might see u  tongue tongue tongue

SEFAGO:

Isn't there a better school in maryland called Hopkins, lol. I doubt there would be many africans there.

that is heavily insulting-yet soo bloody tru!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'Tinubu Never Said Obama Invited Him' / Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations / Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.