Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,818 members, 7,945,618 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:10 PM

Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons (7647 Views)

Upcoming Artistes On Nairaland If Una Wan Blow Please Hola @ Rapjunkie,swaggapee & Javalove! / Nairaland's Javalove Is Double Six's Number One Fan/hater! / ''javalove'' Of Nairaland Is Ruggedman's 6th Stalker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by tosinaded(m): 9:53pm On Mar 15, 2010
E dan do o abeg!
@aldon
guy slow down jare,like say u fit do anytn sef. .lol

the bashing dan do. .point has been made aite!
I already apologised on his behalf
#itsnaija
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by javalove(m): 9:58pm On Mar 15, 2010
coolguyz:

while i dont think we need bring religion into it. . . . its silly actions of peeps like javalove that give peaceful people a bad name. pls, let's crucify him and nt the religion cos he actually has crossed his boundaries and if truly he practise Islam in detail, he should be seeking forgiveness for what he has just done.
javalove, i dnt need quote hadiths and surahs that denounce the step you just took. internet truancy acts like yours has just earned a negative cast on Islam. i pity your sorrowful life sha!

haba!! coolguyz u dey fall ma hand na!!! do i look like a trouble maker 2 u? and remember we have met b4 (at Nairaland Islam Section Dinner during ramadan). . .i resemble person wey fit hurt fly. . ?

i am not defending maself in anyway. . i knew b4 i did it dat it was wrong but i just did it. . i m a straight up fellow. . .

@Rhymestein
lol. . .alakoba. . .make i dey pst names again ?? grin grin grin grin lol. .

u need to see aw msges dey fly into my inbox from rug head fans. .kai yabeez in different nigerian languages. . .i taya i just dey laff grin grin grin

and friend requests just dey enta too. . i too mush. . i no wan make dis whole tin end just yet . . .

#Javalove. . unless otherwise stated. .!

@hard on
i have been waiting for ur comment cos u always get hard ons for rughead. . .na mouth go kill u. . and na mouth go kill u. . i v taken note of ur msg. . .

@tosin
ma da were lohun jare. . .omo i neva hear some kind abuse for dis life oooo chei. . won kan gbemi shepe ni. . grin grin grin grin
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by gyrics: 10:22pm On Mar 15, 2010
wallahi this javalove guy no get one sense for head,the guy dey carry nairaland mentality enter face book,yes i know he is a mode nine fan but this is just so dumb of him,i saw his picture he was looking matured i don't know he can be this st.upid,rugged just dey this fool just go dey renew foolish messages all in the name of i support mode nine,the mode nine sef if he see you he will spit on your face and use your black ugly face to clean his shit. Javalove your respect na /minus zero/ for my side now
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by gyrics: 10:32pm On Mar 15, 2010
i don see some core ruggedman's fans wey don store your picture for their phone say any where they catch you,you go chop shit,the mode nine that you are fighting for he is almost fourty years of age nothing 2 show for his music career,he collected award from channel o he had to cry to do that and thats all,ikechukwu collected channel o awards too why are people emphasising mode nine's own is it because it is his biggest achievement so far. This is all rubbish. Java love you mess up!!!
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by HJ1(m): 10:48pm On Mar 15, 2010
Come all of una wey dey curse java, UNA DEY MAD! Even if he was extreme wit wut he did, i still applaud him n i even sent him a friend request in addition to that. Rugged needed to be told somethings, so he would learn to conduct himself next time when writin his stupid updates. This is not the first time rugged had insulted a 'broke rapper' in his updates n i'm tired of it. Java u went too far but i think it wud give rugged a lesson to learn when insultin realness in front of people. God save am say, him no be my friend 4 FB, he would have more incriminatin info to end his malshaped head career with.
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by tosinaded(m): 10:53pm On Mar 15, 2010
tayo_ast:

Jeezus!!!
u sef see am
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by tayoast(m): 10:54pm On Mar 15, 2010
H.J:

Come all of una wey dey curse java, UNA DEY MAD! Even if he was extreme wit wut he did, i still applaud him n i even sent him a friend request in addition to that. Rugged needed to be told somethings, so he would learn to conduct himself next time when writin his silly updates. This is not the first time rugged had insulted a 'broke rapper' in his updates n i'm tired of it. Java u went too far but i think it wud give rugged a lesson to learn when insultin realness in front of people. God save am say, him no be my friend 4 FB, he would have more incriminatin info to end his malshaped head career with.

y d name calling??

say ur peace & leave
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by lalaboi(m): 10:54pm On Mar 15, 2010
Khanye. . . .

Watch it oh guy. . . .
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by eldee(m): 10:58pm On Mar 15, 2010
@Everyone

Una nor get work abi??
Anyways, any posts will be appreciated.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-413811.0.html#msg5699290
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by eldee(m): 11:00pm On Mar 15, 2010
See how Javalove became an overnight celeb . . .
Maynne I'm sending messages to Beyonce, Jay-Z, 50 Cent and Eminem.

One of them must market me on his wall grin grin
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by wendoworld(m): 11:03pm On Mar 15, 2010
all of una wey dey judge javalove, abeg if the thing pain una too much make una go hug transformer jor!!!, na wetin self ? see hw all of una come dey behave like say una no dey shiit angry , the guy made a mistake and he admitted it, is`nt that enough abi make he kill emself for una because em tell rugged man wetin em suppose hear

@javaluv: guy as much as i liked wat you did, i can also say you took it too far!!! and i will advise you to remove any details on your facebook account that is traceable including ur pics for the main time, becuz you cant tell what might be going on in the guys mind oo shocked ,
for ur info am a fan of rugged man but i no just understand the bros lately
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by tayoast(m): 11:05pm On Mar 15, 2010
@lala, y d deletion.

dont make me create a thread 4 u oo
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 15, 2010
[size=15pt]RuggedHeadwarmer You need to Grow Up![/size]

I cant imagine M.I involved in a childs play this way. Lala dont even think about it.
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 15, 2010
babaearly:

[size=15pt]RuggedHeadwarmer You need to Grow Up![/size]

I cant imagine M.I involved in a childs play this way. Lala dont even think about it.
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by lalaboi(m): 11:15pm On Mar 15, 2010
tayo_ast:

@lala, y d deletion.

dont make me create a thread 4 u oo

Lol. . .It was offensive to tosin. . . and i had to clean up . . . evidence lol
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by cold(m): 11:37pm On Mar 15, 2010
How can anybody condescend so low shocked I keep sayin the level of extremism in Islam has simply spun outta control affectin every strata of life
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by mukina2: 12:53am On Mar 16, 2010
^
and how low did you sink to link what he did to his religion?

joke and play you had to bring in religion, some of you sha undecided

@thread
i have not laffed this hard in a while grin
una all dey crase grin
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by bgees(m): 4:39am On Mar 16, 2010
Javalove,

who send your papa message? what is your business? Now the whole world knows about your stupidity.

Ruggedman fked up, he should have ignored this retard.
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by bgees(m): 4:51am On Mar 16, 2010
I still can't believe someone could be so stupid to go this far.

javalove is rare kind of idiot.

Is this what they teach you in the mosque?

and everyone applauding the slowpoke , not telling him the truth,u guys are all stupid too.

awon ode.
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by Rhymstein(m): 7:30am On Mar 16, 2010
When rugged did this,most of u all didnt comment

Now java played a fast one on him,he exposed java to d world,now d most popular member of NL

U cant crucify java without condemning ruggedman

They r both guilty of d same crime

I read RM comments dat day,v said it b4,if i was modey,i wld sue him for defamation, i swear,shey he say he get plenty money.
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by tavarez(f): 7:49am On Mar 16, 2010
javalove has simply made his name in my book of reespect and Bravado , so rugged Yabs dey pain am??never knew, goes to show everything mode said in Deathblow are very true, Rugged doesnt have the perseverance to play this rap Poo, hes childish, imagine how this would have been if he hd ignored Java, wen Rugged dey diss everybody who reply am#??hes just chilidish

Java i dey feel you, Forget Rugged hes Harmless, if he cant handle shit like this he should go jooo

do u know wat stars see from Fans sometimes, rugged Dapada joooo

STILL ON THE LOVE THING

#nowplaying Letter to jay -Tunde and Wunmi obe feat Modenine,Freestyle and Ruggedman
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by abdurrazaq(m): 8:25am On Mar 16, 2010
There is a saying in Yoruba language that goes this way: Abeni lori ki n fe ki won mu'da koja ni'pako ohun. This is the Ruggedman that attacks Modenine with series of interview he granted in 2008/2009 with a particular one carrying a headline like: Modenine is a b.i.t.c.h and will die a pauper. That was a magazine that is widely read by so many people that don't even the use internet (regularly). Now he can't handle a rant (because that's what Java's comment should be to him) from a Non-musician that was even not on his wall but sent to his personal FB inbox. A good response to Java could have won him  Javalove but he  blew it and now posting it on his wall for all to see. One thing I conclude about him is that he has actually lost the lyrical battle with M9 and was just loooking for a way to win people sympathy. embarassed

@javalove, Patiently waiting for the screenshots of your appology. Be man enough to apologise, we all (including those scolding you) make mistakes but, it takes a big heart to apologise. Apologise with the medium you used to insult him. And please don't do this kind of a thing again, Modenine is 47, he can handle his biz. cool
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by aldon: 8:45am On Mar 16, 2010
@rhymstein ~ u hav exposed urself 2day lol.u r a big foool!!!!
@abdulrazaq ~ after reading all d gibberish u hav bn spewing abt ruggedman,i must confess dat u r really an annoying pig nd i hate you!!!!!
@dbr ~ stop decieving urself wit ur posts,u neva once liked ruggedman.u rep mode9.
@nairaland who is who ~ u knw urself,its a shame dat instead of pple lyk u 2 put an end 2 childish antics lyk this,u allow it 2 ride on nd kip laughing abt it obviously cuz u hate ruggedman too.datz wat prompted javalove 2 feel dat going at d rapper was a gud move.u r a disgrace!!!
@tosinaded@ ~ my guy,i knw u did dat 4 a gud reason but pls its nt right dat u paste someone's status update on NL.because dat 1 move was d genesis of all these problem.hope u get me?Kip repping sha.#am out.
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by abdurrazaq(m): 9:10am On Mar 16, 2010
@aldon, if stating the obvious as it seems to me make me a hater then let it be. Stooping so low by Ruggedman to answer Java's first message was nothing short of disappointing. The manner in which he responded the first gave Java the courage to continue with more insults. He showed it to him that the criticism/insult didn't go down with him well in his response.

And I'm glad that the you realised that the initial post of tosin about RM status on FB caused all this kasala
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by javalove(m): 9:35am On Mar 16, 2010
@abdulraazq

tnx man. . .i go send am d apolofy dis morning. . just got to d office. . and i have gone 2 make a police report. . d police guys just dey laff me grin grin

@all

for those who yabbed me, its only normal after my fuk up. tho i admit what i did is wrong but i didnt regret it. .

for those attacking my religion, while i was stupid, una stupid pass me. . .

and i am happy TOSIN is seen as the cause of all the wahala . . .na in post RM status update here in the first place. . . grin grin grin grin. . .we are going down 2geda. . .

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by tosinaded(m): 9:39am On Mar 16, 2010
Its a damn facebook status! Its 4 d public. . . .i didnt start no bullshit,spare me abeg.i dnt buy that crap!
How can i be d cause of sum1s rush of adrenalin? Na on java dey nairaland?

He cld av stil seen it on facebook and stil do wut he did!

Ur status on facebook is 4 the public!
Ur tweets on twitter, also for the public.
I did nothing wrong.
#itsnaija
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by tavarez(f): 9:54am On Mar 16, 2010
tosinaded@:

your status on facebook is 4 the public!
your tweets on twitter, also for the public.
I did nothing wrong.
#itsnaija

SIMPLE FACTS

WE DO IT FOR THE LOVE

#nowplaying Rikki Bent feat Terry the rapman Win this race
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by Rhymstein(m): 10:02am On Mar 16, 2010
@aldon
Tell dat ur father,tell him he is a big fool,

U come here,u insult mode9,does he put dat as his status?

If na wetin i talk dey vex u.
If i be mode9,d lies dat rugged put up abt being broke n other deregatory remarks.i would sue d life out of him for defamation.

Ode
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by DBR: 10:03am On Mar 16, 2010
wow!!!
my jaw dropped!
i laffed to a state of sheddin tears!!
gosh, this is F-in hilarious.

Hj, u sure say i fit battle after all these, ma lines go just be like comedy! grin grin
Java, java, javaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ~~we await d screen shot of ur apology.

And ALDON,
many pple have scolded, insulted, and commented in here, but there's sth bout u
that sooooo~~dunno wat to call it.
Who u to tell me who i like and dont, ur inability to handle truth is sth U deal wit by urself.
Psychophancy as always demonstrated by u and ur statements make ma skin crawl.

LALABizzle,
u shudnt have directed me here nauuw, i have a battle on ma hand, or was it planned by u and HJizzle?

this is sooooo extremely funny grin grin grin

oNe
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by DBR: 10:09am On Mar 16, 2010
OK, officially, Javalove is the most hilarious individual iv met in recent time.
Cris rock and Dave Chappel, move to d back seat, there's a nu kid on d block.
JAVA is his name!![b][/b]

Imagine the show- JAVALOVE LIVE in Ontario! grin grin

oNe
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by abdurrazaq(m): 10:13am On Mar 16, 2010
No, The show should be tagged ~ JAVALOVE THE RUGGED STALKER STUNNER grin cheesy

Seriously now, I think the topic of this thread should be changed to something like: Javalove aka Lukman Idealist Jaji :::: The newest Nigerian Celebrity/Way to Limelight

As Modenine is in the limelight for rhyming right, Java you dey hug headlines for . . . . . lipsrsealed grin
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by javalove(m): 10:19am On Mar 16, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i am composing the apology now. . .and possibly if i have anuff time on ma hand, i will write him a nice poem (yes i'm a poet!!!)

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nairaland Artist Synord Releases New Photos Ahead Of Singles / Keyshia Cole Is Bi-sexual? / Nairalanders, Pls Rate My Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.