Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,478 members, 7,911,131 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 04:49 AM

Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons (7628 Views)

Upcoming Artistes On Nairaland If Una Wan Blow Please Hola @ Rapjunkie,swaggapee & Javalove! / Nairaland's Javalove Is Double Six's Number One Fan/hater! / ''javalove'' Of Nairaland Is Ruggedman's 6th Stalker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by aieromon(m): 7:55pm On Mar 17, 2010
I wonder why this thread was reopened undecided
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by GoldCircle: 9:35pm On Mar 17, 2010
I wonder ooooo!!! Is it the moderator or who that is fanning the embers of discord here again?/
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by sulad82i(m): 9:53pm On Mar 17, 2010
It looks to me that tosin and javalove are in the same click. They are trynna be famous like rugged did his thing by going after big dougs in the game. this is just some kind of scandal.
Javalove might be the artist while tosin might be a friend or his manager.
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by lalaboi(m): 10:06pm On Mar 17, 2010
sulad82i:

It looks to me that tosin and javalove are in the same click. They are trynna be famous like rugged did his thing by going after big dougs in the game. this is just some kind of scandal.

Nairaland Detective. . . grin
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by hannydarl(f): 10:50pm On Mar 17, 2010
Abeg make una leave javalove alone joor ah ah javalove this javalove that na wetin na? She no be rugged man sing'' if you like the beat soji rasky try but im go im no soji'' no be am dey yab other musicians?No be rugedybaba sing why you dey copy copy ehen? ah ah just a small taste of im own medicine naim some despersdos come wan take letterbomb shake my dear java abeg o make una leave am for me o javalove no do wetin rugeddy never do before. And all those die hard fans wey fit carry gun kill person na becos una no get work abi rugged man dey buy una free weewee and sapele water wey una go fight for am. angry tongue

P.S Abeg o all rugeddybaba friends out there no be me type am oh na the devil cause me to support javalove make una no blame me please blame the devil. Rugedman na my guy but I dey enjoy as java dey make am vex chei so my rugeddybaba na human afterall.
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by tosinaded(m): 11:09pm On Mar 17, 2010
sulad82i:

who trained you grin whoever did, just lost his job, cos u av gbe gbagi big time cheesy grin

#itsnaija
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by A40(m): 11:57pm On Mar 17, 2010
Hehehehehe ROFLMPBAO!! I am laughing in Auto-Tune. Jeez if you add Fresh Prince,Seinfeld,Friends,Jerry Springer,Boondocks,Def Comedy Jam and Saturday Night Live it still won't come close i should be arrested for enjoying these free laffs
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by Kratos007(m): 3:14am On Mar 18, 2010
well, what goes around comes around, ruggedman carved a nice little niche for himself by beefing bigger acts when he was still an uppity rapper trying to make a name. ex-US President Bush got far more insults than ruggedman, but you never saw the national guard running around shooting people. The only problem maybe was the medium chosen to express 'displeasure' at ruggedman's antics. be that as it may, an apology has been issued, so in the interest of peace, let sleeping dogs lie and the matter should be put to death.
ps:- facebook is a dangerous place for unguarded comments due to the large amounts of personal details and information on display for public consumption, added to the fact that all someone needs is to google your name to be directed to your profile or wall page. Be advised.
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by reka(m): 9:00am On Mar 18, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin nairaland is becoming something else,  too many jobless youths in here, get a life brov,
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by lato2(m): 3:12pm On Mar 18, 2010
Java, ur a confirm fool, why take panadol for other people's headache. grow up guy. The beef is good for the industry.
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by Sauron1: 3:29pm On Mar 18, 2010
tosinaded@:

Una stil dey here,wen season 2 dan comot!

Season2 of kasala : the apology

featuring
micheal stephens as ruggedman

lukman jaji as javalove

now out. . . . .!
Marketed by nairaland store.

Outlets
52 iweka road onitsha
3 ebinpejo lane idumota
1 pound road aba

Grab your copy nooow!!

#itsnaija

Tosin, how did you stumble on this schitzo?
I am forwarding your name to FBI - they need a smart agent like you to work for them. grin
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by tosinaded(m): 3:42pm On Mar 18, 2010
~Sauron~:

Tosin, how did you stumble on this schitzo?
I am forwarding your name to FBI - they need a smart agent like you to work for them. grin

grin grin

#itsnaija
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by RedRiver(m): 3:47pm On Mar 18, 2010
How did java get involved in all of this. if rugged and the other musician are at war how is that javas business. he is indeed a stalker. sending the artist unsolicited mails to his facebook inbox and dishing several insults at him. how did you get into this fight in the first place, there are many important issues you can champion not this innocent business driven marketing stunt being pulled by 2 musicians. for all you know the 2 rappers might be wining and dining together. you can go visit the motherless babies or go rehabilitate some area boys if you are less busy.  Rugged has his faults too. at his level he should alway expect this type of mess. he belittled himself when he started replying java proving he also is jobless. telling cheap lies like he did not read javas mails yet replying.
But that does not give java the right of jumping into his mail box with insults.
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by javalove(m): 4:14pm On Mar 18, 2010
RedRiver:

How did java get involved in all of this. if rugged and the other musician are at war how is that javas business. he is indeed a stalker. sending the artist unsolicited mails to his facebook inbox and dishing several insults at him. how did you get into this fight in the first place, there are many important issues you can champion not this innocent business driven marketing stunt being pulled by 2 musicians. for all you know the 2 rappers might be wining and dining together. you can go visit the motherless babies or go rehabilitate some area boys if you are less busy.  Rugged has his faults too. at his level he should alway expect this type of mess. he belittled himself when he started replying java proving he also is jobless. telling cheap lies like he did not read javas mails yet replying.
But that does not give java the right of jumping into his mail box with insults.

i admit what i idi was very very wrong, but i didnt regret it sha  grin grin grin grin

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by Avenge(m): 5:48pm On Mar 18, 2010
Hey man Javalove , no worry dont regret any thing Rugged man need to Apologize to Mode, he talks a lot of senseless stuff on Tv, he deserves it that why he cant Rap no more, he is afraid, hahahhahah!!!!!!
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by blackcypha(m): 6:13pm On Mar 18, 2010
Bleep rugged man!
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by ilosiwaju: 6:34pm On Mar 18, 2010
Javalove, you were a bit harsh sha but apart from that, you are fully supported. Ruggedman's complex is way too too much. He already established himself as an attention seeker and will do anything for a scrap of praise. He's a celebrity for heavens' sake! How come he is so provincial to the extent of exchanging words with javalove. Ignore java and one can automatically guess that maybe he's busy or he's used to criticism.
Now he is finding it hard to swallow a minor facebook version of what he did to eedris(who as bad as e bad, still attempted the rap thing before him), olu maintain(who is now richer than him) and so on. Let him calm down and stop flexing financial muscles for mode 9 who i think does not have his time at the moment.
Ruggedy, stop pouncing on fans. Here is a word of advice: please DISS M.I.. grin grin grin i thot so too.

Is rugged a good rapper? hell yeah. His personality? wel. . but who says celebrities need to be alright?

Javalove, ma woju ucheugochukwu.
jeun lo jare. . . .
wink
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by javalove(m): 9:11pm On Mar 18, 2010
ilosiwaju:

Javalove, you were a bit harsh sha but apart from that, you are fully supported. Ruggedman's complex is way too too much. He already established himself as an attention seeker and will do anything for a scrap of praise. He's a celebrity for heavens' sake! How come he is so provincial to the extent of exchanging words with javalove. Ignore java and one can automatically guess that maybe he's busy or he's used to criticism.
Now he is finding it hard to swallow a minor facebook version of what he did to eedris(who as bad as e bad, still attempted the rap thing before him), olu maintain(who is now richer than him) and so on. Let him calm down and stop flexing financial muscles for mode 9 who i think does not have his time at the moment.
Ruggedy, stop pouncing on fans. Here is a word of advice: please DISS M.I.. grin grin grin i thot so too.

Is rugged a good rapper? hell yeah. His personality? wel. . but who says celebrities need to be alright?

Javalove, ma woju ucheugochukwu.
jeun lo jare. . . .
wink

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by hannydarl(f): 8:19am On Mar 19, 2010
Java you see all those people wey dey insult you here? Na agbo wey dem drink for fever before them come use their craw craw hands type for NL naim cause the confussion for their brains oh. Them wey say you swalow panadol for ruggegy headache why dem come carry rugedy case for head while them own load dey break their hands? No mind them o jare dem just wan show face make their posts count for NL go up. stop saying you were wrong abi you kill person? make I know now join the line by my left commot for this que befor boys in black arrive o. But if you no kill or insult anybody mama and papa then you are moving in the right direction untill the 7th stalker is born, you wear the crown.
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by tosinaded(m): 9:08am On Mar 19, 2010
hannydarl:

Java you see all those people wey dey insult you here? Na agbo wey dem drink for fever before them come use their craw craw hands type for NL naim cause the confussion for their brains oh. Them wey say you swalow panadol for ruggegy headache why dem come carry rugedy case for head while them own load dey break their hands? No mind them o jare dem just wan show face make their posts count for NL go up. stop saying you were wrong abi you kill person? make I know now join the line by my left commot for this que befor boys in black arrive o. But if you no kill or insult anybody mama and papa then you are moving in the right direction untill the 7th stalker is born, you wear the crown.

java pay no attention!

#itsnaija
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by tosinaded(m): 9:14am On Mar 19, 2010
hannydarl:

java pay no attention!

#itsnaija
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by hannydarl(f): 12:36pm On Mar 19, 2010
@Tosinaded

Why me Why me lord why me? I love you tosin please back me up on this one or have I ever hurt you before :- kiss
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by gidson12(m): 12:38pm On Mar 19, 2010
Java f baby, mehn i like ur style, hey bro no shake the guy no go do u anything, 4get the apology stuff, it only reveals ur weakness, just be strong man, u've said it just the way it should be, dont apologize boy, u
're on top of the game now, i guess the guy go dey fear u some how with the boldness wey u take attack. i repeat again NO APOLOGIZE O, on less u go spoil every cool
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by javalove(m): 12:48pm On Mar 19, 2010
@dannygal

grin grin grin grin grin

@lalaboi

time neva reach to lock this thread?
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by hannydarl(f): 1:06pm On Mar 19, 2010
@javalove

All is well dear no shaking I am solidly behind you.
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by javalove(m): 1:19pm On Mar 19, 2010
hannydarl:

@javalove

All is well dear no shaking I am solidly behind you.

ok then, our next target is Jay Z grin grin grin grin grin grin lol. . .

if u know how many FB friend requests i have now, you wont believe me!!!

I have over 40 messages to be read from fans and haters alike. .
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by eldee(m): 1:22pm On Mar 19, 2010
javalove:

ok then, our next target is Jay Z grin grin grin grin grin grin lol. . .

if u know how many FB friend requests i have now, you wont believe me!!!

I have over 40 messages to be read from fans and haters alike. .

In a weird way . . . I wish I did it grin grin
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by javalove(m): 1:37pm On Mar 19, 2010
lol. . i think the only regret i have is using my real account to do it. . i should have creaed a fake one to send him those messages. . .

Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by hannydarl(f): 1:39pm On Mar 19, 2010
@javalove

em em jay z? ok make I go prepare for that one ehn. We I mean me and you go storm hollywood in style na abi how you plan to do am? you gast to make sure say we take the war to im doorr step oh after that i deflect gbam.

hollywood here java and I come cool
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by javalove(m): 1:50pm On Mar 19, 2010
lol. . maybe u shud go on jay-\ while i go on beyonce. . we will be come stars i tell u. . send me a request on FB. . i will give u full details grin grin grin

now i know the effect of beef on an artiste level of publicity. .

imagine if i was a rapper, i would have blown up

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise statec. . .!
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by hannydarl(f): 3:01pm On Mar 19, 2010
Me go for jayz while you go for ladyB? No be so you been talk am the first time o abi another thing dey under?we go as a pair you do the hiting I do the cheering and urging you on na so we dey do am since and na so e go everly be. Me i dey Egbe atewo so know that now.

Hollywood here we come.
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by javalove(m): 3:46pm On Mar 19, 2010
hannydarl:

Me go for jayz while you go for ladyB? No be so you been talk am the first time o abi another thing dey under?we go as a pair you do the hiting I do the cheering and urging you on na so we dey do am since and na so e go everly be. Me i dey Egbe atewo so know that now.

Hollywood here we come.

grin eni ti o ma ran lo si ewon lo n wa. . . grin alakoba grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nairaland Artist Synord Releases New Photos Ahead Of Singles / Naija's Five Top/best Rappers / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Yemi Alade – Bum Bum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.