Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,476 members, 7,911,129 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 04:34 AM

Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons (7627 Views)

Upcoming Artistes On Nairaland If Una Wan Blow Please Hola @ Rapjunkie,swaggapee & Javalove! / Nairaland's Javalove Is Double Six's Number One Fan/hater! / ''javalove'' Of Nairaland Is Ruggedman's 6th Stalker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by javalove(m): 10:20am On Mar 16, 2010
@DBR and abdulrazaq

do u think i shud state in the apology that i have made a police report (cos i did this morning b4 getting to tha office cos of some heads threatning my life)

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by abdurrazaq(m): 10:27am On Mar 16, 2010
javalove:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i am composing the apology now. . .and possibly if i have anuff time on ma hand, i will write him a nice poem (yes i'm a poet!!!)

Start a new thread with the screenshots and let this Zap.i.n.g thread die fast angry angry grin
Good luck with your poem tongue

javalove:

@DBR and abdulrazaq

do u think i shud state in the apology that i have made a police report (cos i did this morning b4 getting to tha office cos of some heads threatning my life)

I don't think so!!! Don't make it sound as if he didn't start this thing himself. I don't even think the poem thing is needed
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by javalove(m): 10:35am On Mar 16, 2010
@abdul

Advice taken!!!!!

Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by DBR: 10:37am On Mar 16, 2010
javalove:

@DBR and abdulrazaq

Dont restrict your window of advice.
How r u sure i'l give u d best?
Most NLer r smart guyz~~when they wanna be.
Seek the way to go from NLer not just me or abdul~~
u may be shocked that aldon will give the best advice of way to go bout it.
All i'l just say is waeva or howeva u do it, be sincere bout it.

oNe
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by javalove(m): 10:48am On Mar 16, 2010
yea tnx man. . .i agree wiv u. . i have sent d apology already. . lala should kill this thread now cos i am starting an apology thread. . .

Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by ElRazur: 11:24am On Mar 16, 2010
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by ElRazur: 11:27am On Mar 16, 2010
Post removed for the sake of peace and to avoid bickering.
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by DBR: 11:41am On Mar 16, 2010
Elrazur!!!
wat r u on about?
U'v always made sense on ur post, but WTF was that last thing u spewed?/
Y givin CPR to a dyin issue??
And y colorin it wit religiousity? Go to d religion thread if u wanna do that puke!
I guess M9 that Java support is Moslem??
i'l pretend u didnt just type all that , hence ma respect for u stil intact.

If i were u i'l take of those post. Ma 5kobo.

oNe
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 16, 2010
jave u no be man :d :d :d
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by javalove(m): 11:44am On Mar 16, 2010
@Elrazur

SInce u have brought religion into it, best thing is to let u be. . .! I wont reply u

@DBR

Yes i'm muslim. .

@ActiveMan

grin grin where u run go all this years
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by ElRazur: 11:52am On Mar 16, 2010
@dbr post removed post.

Was halfway in a lecture room and posting that. Apologies. The matter should die.
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by lalaboi(m): 12:04pm On Mar 16, 2010
Due to popular demand! . . . This thread is going down!. . . and i suppose the initial one will be cleansed with Java's wahala lol. . . .
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by Ibime(m): 3:18pm On Mar 17, 2010
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Javalove, you wrong for this man.

Bloody stalker!  grin grin grin

Listen, I am ready to write a diss song for you. . . . you could become famous from this! grin
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by tkb417(m): 3:25pm On Mar 17, 2010
i only read the first page of this thread and all i have for Java is to tread with caution

dont get wasted for nothn

i know what i'm saying and wont say norrin more

@Java
pls leave those guys to thier wahala and forget everythn. dont even post there again
wtf, u have ur pics on that thing. ure a joker for realla
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by javalove(m): 3:31pm On Mar 17, 2010
@Ibime

lol. . . grin grin grin

@tkb417

i feel u man. . .tnx for d advice

@lalaboi

b4 i count 10, lock this thread. . why u giv person the key sef ? grin

#Javalove. . unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by skfa1: 3:34pm On Mar 17, 2010
Na wah o
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by squad1: 3:46pm On Mar 17, 2010
I dont wanna know who is at fault, all i know is dat, "I just sent javalove a friend request on facebook" grin
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by Sauron1: 3:54pm On Mar 17, 2010
Ibime:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Javalove, you wrong for this man.

Bloody stalker!  grin grin grin

Listen, I am ready to write a diss song for you. . . . you could become famous from this! grin

Javalove is a disgusting piece of animal excreta.
How low can an adult sink to be stalking someone 10 years younger than you?
And this retard will tell us he doesn't take issues on NL seriously.
Is Mode-9 paying your school fees? You need to be castrated with this actof sheer disgrace!!!!

You are a disgrace to your whole community. . . . .You have a bleak future on your hands, please WASTE it.
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by Jarus(m): 3:59pm On Mar 17, 2010
Javalove,
We have been together on a number of occasions(that Abuja, Mama Cass VI, and Lagos Island) and the several calls we exchanged, and being avery good friend my only advice is please do jeje o.
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by 6thStalker: 4:06pm On Mar 17, 2010
~Sauron~:

Javalove is a disgusting piece of animal excreta.
How low can an adult sink to be stalking someone 10 years younger than you?
And this retard will tell us he doesn't take issues on NL seriously.
Is Mode-9 paying your school fees? You need to be castrated with this actof sheer disgrace!!!!

You are a disgrace to your whole community. . . . .You have a bleak future on your hands, please WASTE it.

u go just kill urself for notin. . .
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by tomidayspring: 4:07pm On Mar 17, 2010
@ My Dear JAVALOVE

I have been reading this thread with great interest, I and Ruggedy were way back because we attended the same college[b] LASU[/b] and i have seen people who didn't do up to what you did going down like fowls,Trust me Ruggedy doesn't need to order any hit before you feel the heat. I am Happy you have apologized to him and ignore all the people hailing you as hero. Leave Mode 9 and Rugged to sort themselves out.

And dont diss people in the public next time especially if you know you dont have a BACK BONE! because obviously you be Jewman! lol

grin grin grin grin
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by Sauron1: 4:10pm On Mar 17, 2010
6thStalker:

u go just kill urself for notin. . .

That will be after you musta taken rat droppings mixed with pap/palm oil.
Useless wimp.
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by tavarez(f): 4:28pm On Mar 17, 2010
MAN THIS IS WHERE I HAVE TO COME IN Zap ALL THAT RUGGEDY DROPPING BOYS LIKE FOWL AND NOT ORDERING HITS BEFORE THEY TAKE PLACE OMO FREE ALL THAT TALK JOO ANYTHING WEY FOR DO JAVALOVE NA IM RUGGED GO KNOW SAY SOME OTHER MEN KNOW AM FROM SOME OTHER SIDE AND SOME OTHER MEN GET SOME OTHER PEOPLE BACK

ABEG JUST FREE THAT TALK LETS FOCUS ON THE APOLOGY AND TREAT THAT AS A PAST ISSUE BECAUSE NO BE ONLY RUGGEDY WISE AND HIM NO EVEN WISE REACH SOME MEN WEY DEY NAIJA MUSIC BIZ NO BEEF OH YOUR NEXT TONE WILL DETERMINE HOW THIS THREAD GOES SO JUST TAKE THIS AS A NORMAL THING AND FREE BECAUSE RUGGED CANT DO ANYTHING AND IF ANY OF HIM GOONS FROM LERE OR FROM AKOKA JUST DO ANYHOW GO DO WETIN DEM NO SEND DEM U KNOW WHERE ALL FINGERS WILL POINT

AND OBVIOUSLY U SEF NA JEW BECAUSE U DEY CAST , KPSHEWWW

and this is @ tomidayspring

WE DO IT FOR THE LOVE

#nowplaying Ruff Rugged and Raw -Kasala Go Burst
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by eros(m): 4:40pm On Mar 17, 2010
Javalove, let Rugged be man. DO you and let him do him, you no need all this unnecessary attention, it could be dangerous. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by tomidayspring: 5:00pm On Mar 17, 2010
tavarez:

MAN THIS IS WHERE I HAVE TO COME IN Zap ALL THAT RUGGEDY DROPPING BOYS LIKE FOWL AND NOT ORDERING HITS BEFORE THEY TAKE PLACE OMO FREE ALL THAT TALK JOO ANYTHING WEY FOR DO JAVALOVE NA IM RUGGED GO KNOW SAY SOME OTHER MEN KNOW AM FROM SOME OTHER SIDE AND SOME OTHER MEN GET SOME OTHER PEOPLE BACK

ABEG JUST FREE THAT TALK LETS FOCUS ON THE APOLOGY AND TREAT THAT AS A PAST ISSUE BECAUSE NO BE ONLY RUGGEDY WISE AND HIM NO EVEN WISE REACH SOME MEN WEY DEY NAIJA MUSIC BIZ NO BEEF OH YOUR NEXT TONE WILL DETERMINE HOW THIS THREAD GOES SO JUST TAKE THIS AS A NORMAL THING AND FREE BECAUSE RUGGED CANT DO ANYTHING AND IF ANY OF HIM GOONS FROM LERE OR FROM AKOKA JUST DO ANYHOW GO DO WETIN DEM NO SEND DEM U KNOW WHERE ALL FINGERS WILL POINT

AND OBVIOUSLY U SEF NA JEW BECAUSE U DEY CAST , KPSHEWWW

and this is @  tomidayspring

WE DO IT FOR THE LOVE

#nowplaying Ruff Rugged and Raw -Kasala Go Burst

@Tavarez
Bros Your blood dey hot oooooo, Abeg TAKE CHILL PILL  grin grin grin grin I am advising the guy because i want his safety,i dont believe he should make himself prey for any retard out there and u don start beefing, U go dey there if anything burst for in head?

And mind you i didnt say Ruggedy ever fell anybody, i think the guy should understand whatever i told him!
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by DBR: 5:05pm On Mar 17, 2010
Elrazur
tnx for listenin to me advice, Big of u!

And Saurone resurfaces!!
Where u been, u doin time? grin grin

Oops, and Ibime too, where una come go sef?.
Missed ur droppings on flow for rank dude.

oNe
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by eldee(m): 5:09pm On Mar 17, 2010
tomidayspring:

@Tavarez
Bros Your blood dey hot oooooo, Abeg TAKE CHILL PILL  grin grin grin grin I am advising the guy because i want his safety,i dont believe he should make himself prey for any retard out there and u don start beefing, U go dey there if anything burst for in head?

And mind you i didnt say Ruggedy ever fell anybody, i think the guy should understand whatever i told him!

Nah . . . you were more like threatening him.

'Don't diss if you don't have a backbone. . . obviously you're a Jewman . . . Trust me Ruggedy doesn't need to order any hit before you feel the heat'

Guy . . . no be you first blend. . . people dey wey wise pass you abeg.
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by eldee(m): 5:11pm On Mar 17, 2010
DBR:

Elrazur
tnx for listenin to me advice, Big of u!

And Saurone resurfaces!!
Where u been, u doin time? grin grin

Oops, and Ibime too, where una come go sef?.
Missed your droppings on flow for rank dude.

oNe

They're groupies . . . they're attaching because Javalove got famous grin grin
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 17, 2010
COT DIZZZAAAAMMNNN

Is this what you guys get up to round here?

Aswerigad, Labialove dude is a Arrow.
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by Avenge(m): 5:34pm On Mar 17, 2010
@Lukman Idealist Jaji men i love that death blow that is sure good for ruggedman, he act like a kid, he really Bleep up he cant have a say lyrically any more Mode9 don wound am finish let him apologize,
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by tosinaded(m): 7:13pm On Mar 17, 2010
Una stil dey here,wen season 2 dan comot!

Season2 of kasala : the apology

featuring
micheal stephens as ruggedman

lukman jaji as javalove

now out. . . . .!
Marketed by nairaland store.

Outlets
52 iweka road onitsha
3 ebinpejo lane idumota
1 pound road aba

Grab your copy nooow!!

#itsnaija
Re: Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons by na2day2(m): 7:53pm On Mar 17, 2010
javalove:

@DBR and abdulrazaq

i will try and make this as nice as possible, U R AN IDIOT OF THE HIGHEST ORDER! angry angry hope that was nice enough cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Your Favourite Michael Jackson's Song / Nairaland Artist Synord Releases New Photos Ahead Of Singles / Naija's Five Top/best Rappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.